10 Best Hotels To Stay In Catalina Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Catalina Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Catalina Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Catalina Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Catalina Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Catalina Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Catalina Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Catalina Arizona:
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley
Featuring an outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is just one mile from shopping at Oro Valley Marketplace. A gym is on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley. Each air-conditioned room comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is on-site. A vending machine with drinks is available.University of Arizona is 14 miles from this hotel. Catalina State Park is a 7 minute drive away.
- Hotel is fine. Free printing in the business center. Comfortable rooms.
- Room not as clean as it should be and staff was not responsive. Otherwise, no complaints.
- I liked the fact that my window view was landscape not buildings.
- Room was very comfortable, staff was accommodating and breakfast was good with reasonable variety.
- Spacious room with comfortable bed. Very quiet, Very friendly staff. Full breakfast.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North
One of our top picks in Tucson.This Northwest Tucson area hotel is located near Oro Valley. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel is 9.5 miles from the University of Arizona.A microwave and a refrigerator are furnished in every studio and suite at Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available and select suites include a sitting area.Tucson Red Lion Inn and Suites includes a free membership to Gold’s Gym, located next door. For guests’ convenience, a 24-hour front desk is available.Tucson International Airport is 19 miles from the Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Mount Lemmon Ski Valley is 46 miles away.
- Well maintained. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Happy hour more than expected.
- It is an older hotel. But the rooms were big and had a separate living room area.
- Bed was very comfortable and the 4 smaller pillows compared to 2 were great!
- Pool and jacuzzi were good. Gym next door opened early and had good facilities
- It was very welcoming to arrive during Happy Hour!
Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Tucson.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites is located in Tucson. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was Gem and Mineral week so the price was outrageous. We were inTucson for a family funeral and paid almost $900 for two rooms for two nights. Very sad.
- Beds were comfortable. Location was great for everything we wanted to do. Desk staff were very helpful with maps and directions to places we wanted to see.
- We loved the suite. And the location was really nice. It was our first trip to Arizona. The suite was roomy and clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great too.
wish this site had and elevator for handicap.
I’m disabled and lifting luggage was a task for me,
had to get help to get to 2nd floor.
other than that everything was very well up to my expectations.
very satisfied .
- Breakfast provided, service exceptional, happy hour
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Travelodge Tucson features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. This Arizona hotel is 4 miles from Tucson National Golf Resort.All rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast during their stay. For added convenience, the hotel has vending machines and a business center.Arthur Pack Regional Park is 3 miles from Tucson Travelodge. The University of Arizona is 10 miles away while Tucson International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Room was clean and well lit. Water pressure in shower was lovely.
- It was back in an somewhat secluded area off the freeway.
No hot breakfast, continental only. Muffins and fruit looked old.
Bed was nice.
Only one wash cloth available.
- The exit to motel (Ina Rd. ) was closed so it was hard to get there. When I got there the desk didnt have my reso but matched the price i thought I had with booking. First room was horrible, tiny a.c. made noise and bed was hard. but then they moved me to a better room, it was better than the last but not great.
- Bed was good,liked refer and microwave. TV selection good.
Red Roof Inn Tucson North – Marana
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Featuring an outdoor pool, this Tucson, Arizona hotel is just 10 miles from Downtown Tucson. The University of Arizona is only a 15-minute drive away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. Air conditioning is featured throughout the property.A laundromat is also provided at the Tucson North Red Roof Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available on site.Mike Jacob Sports Park is a 5-minute drive away. Tucson International Airport is less than 20 miles from the Red Roof Inn Tucson North.
- Not a damn thing except we were aloud to change our room when we were given the wrong room in the first place. Thanks, David.
- It was quiet especially since we were close to the elevator. Very happy that the dog stayed for free.
- Denny’s restaurant was awesome! Very clean and great staff and service!
- The general dirt and grim on everything overshadowed everything
- with all the construction, a nearby Denny’s was good for breakfast without having to figure out how to get to the freeway. It is very close to Saguaro National park.
La Posada Lodge and Casitas
One of our best sellers in Tucson! La Posada Lodge and Casitas offers accommodations in Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the setting of the lodge. Also was impressed by the decor of the room.
- The staff was friendly, the grounds were immaculate. The restaurant exceeded my expectations and the rooms were very clean and beautiful.
- I love the food at Gringos.The staff and amenities are great.Loved my stay and the location is perfect for sightseeing.
- Lovely place with great staff and the food was very good. Pool looked great although the weather was not warm enough to try it.
The breakfast was very good and they varied some of the choices so you were not served the exact same thing everyday.
The on-site restaurant was very good.
The beds were very comfortable.
Motel 6 Tucson North
Featuring an outdoor pool, this Arizona motel is 18 miles from Tucson International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Tucson North features a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.Fax and photocopying services and a 24-hour front desk are available at the Tucson North Motel 6. A terrace is also available.University of Arizona is 11 miles from this motel. Crooked Tree Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. The Tucson Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- As a person from the mattress business, I was impressed on my sleeping comfort.
- Bed was comfortable,the building smelt good when you walked in and in the room, key stopped working after the first day but the office was helpful on resetting it.
- Price was right. Construction going on so a little difficult to get to but comfortable and clean with no frills which is ok with us.
- The employees were very nice, friendly and accommodating
- Very nice and friendly stuff. Room was nice and clean, beds were comfy. But I would prefer a tea kettle or at least larger towels in the room instead of wide screen TV that I did not watch.
Super 8 Tucson Marana
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Tucson Marana is located in Tucson in the region of Arizona.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We sold our house and needed somewhere to sleep while waiting on our new place. The staff was friendly. The pool and spa was enjoyable. Breakfast was good!
- The location was great. It felt very safe and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The beds were comfy.
- The breakfast was good great variety and the staff was really friendly even other customers were happy which is a good thing
- Staff very accommodating great location despite construction,
- That it was walking distance from stores.the rooms are very clean.
Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana offers accommodations in Tucson, just 12 miles from Tucson Convention Center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- decent breakfast–comfortable bed//we were allowed to leave without penalty–see below
- large room with fridge, microwave and sofa. The breakfast area was clean.
- The bed was especially comfortable and I was pleased to see that we got a King size bed instead of 2 queens. That doesn’t always happen if you reserve something that way. The pillows were excellent. I just bought my husband a feather pillow for Christmas and he likes the Days Inn pillows better! Again, the staff at the front desk was really welcoming and courteous. At check out as well as check in although I can’t remember both of their names. I wish we would have had time to try the Jacuzzi and eat breakfast in the lobby. But, we went to Native to watch the football game so we missed out.
- The breakfast was simple but filling. Oatmeal, eggs, sausage, waffles, and fruit are a few of the foods provided. The rooms were clean also.
- Very nice hotel. Great deal. Our room had the best view with lots of Windows. Convenient location. Comfortable bed and the front desk lady was very nice. Will return.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson Mall
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson Mall is located in Tucson in the region of Arizona, just 5 miles from Tucson Convention Center.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 12 miles from Holiday Inn Tucson Mall.
- Thought the breakfast was great and the room cozy and very clean.
elevators broken for days.
gym machines out of order.
- The location was great as it was a short drive to U of A campus
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The breakfast was great.
- Breakfast area was clean and food was good. Location was convenient and close to shops and restaurants. Overall building was modern and looked nice.
Top Hotels In Catalina Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Catalina Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Catalina Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Catalina Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!