10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castroville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Castroville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castroville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castroville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castroville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castroville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castroville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castroville California:
Motel 6 Castroville – Monterey
Located in Castroville, 14 miles from Monterey, Motel 6 Castroville – Monterey features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 17 miles from Motel 6 Castroville – Monterey , and Santa Cruz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The owners were extremely easy to work with and I felt the really cared about our business . The heater in the room was great for how cold it got, very clean , good water pressure .
- Over all everything was good. Rooms are very clean and well kept. We would stay there again.
- Big room; very motel 6 just transitioned to motel 6/Ibis decor
- The room was pricey for Motel 6 room, but modest compared to the limited alternatives. The room was the nicest Motel 6 room I’ve ever stayed in. The exterior looked a little run down and the outside vending machine looked broken, but interior was lovely and included a small fridge and microwave.
- Given how expensive all the hotels are actually in Monterey, it was well worth the drive out to here especially as we were only staying 1 night. The rooms are fairly basic, but very spacious, clean and very comfy beds. For a typical motel, this is great.
Motel 6 Monterey – Marina
One of our top picks in Marina.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Only steps from beautiful beaches and Monterey’s Fisherman’s Wharf, offering shops and restaurants, this Marina, California motel features pet-friendly accommodations and free morning coffee service.The Motel 6 Monterey-Marina is placed only a short distance from popular local attractions, including Cannery Row and the Monterey Conference Center. A variety of local shopping centers and restaurants are also easily accessible.While staying at the Marina-Monterey Motel 6, guests can take advantage of on-site laundry facilities and wireless internet access. The motel also offers expanded in-room cable TV channels and free local telephone calls.
- We had a small dog and was glad that there was no fee for our pet. The receptionist was supper friendly. Close to the beach, walking distance.
- A quiet covienant place that I used often Inn the past that is lots of fun too.Close to Walmart and Dennys! Also A nice place to order delivery Pizza from Dominoes Pizza My Favorite Pizza, also Mountain Mikes’ a decent walk away location.
- Nice for a basic hotel. The bed was comfortable and I liked the pillows (and there were plenty of them). Liked that we could bring our little dog. Staff was very friendly. Close to the freeway, but it was quiet. Close to the beach (a long walk or a short drive).
- Cozy and clean place to stay when on the road. Very happy that they allow dogs.
- The price, how clean it was, coffee, easy access on/off freeway & super convienent to Dennys!
Best Western Beach Dunes Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 10 miles from downtown Monterey, this Marina hotel features an on site hot tub, has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. It has a tour desk with ticket services for local attractions.A cable TV and a desk are provided in each guest room at Best Western Beach Dunes Inn. The air conditioned rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities.24-hour front desk is available at Beach Dunes Best Western Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.Pebble Beach Golf Links Golf Course and 17 Mile Drive are within a 20 minute drive from this hotel. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is 11 miles away.
- Everyone, including the manager, was exceptionally friendly and very service oriented. We had a clean and comfortable big room with a view towards trees (and over the parking, but not loud or ugly). The breakfast was very good, serving the typical toasts, egs, bacon,… , but with a choice of fresh fruit, cream, and tasty jams to be eaten with fresh pancakes or waffles, and yoghurt. The recption was decorated with a beautiful bunch of fresh flowers, and guests were welcome with homemade fresh cookies. Very recommendable! The next day we took a walk to the nearby beach …. all in all we figured that we could have spent more time there.
I love the property’s beautiful views and the staff is very polite and helpful
Feels like home
- I love this place the area the hotel is located in is very beautiful and the state park beach is right across the street . I love the hot tub at this site and breakfast was good . Bed was nice and comfy .
- Excelllent breakfast but unfortunately the room was extremely crowded the first day…….
- The breakfast was great, they even had hot foods like eggs, bacon, and breakfast sandwiches. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean and smelled good.
Laurel Inn & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Salinas! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Laurel Inn & Conference Center is located in Salinas, just 14 miles from Monterey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 17 miles from laurel-inn-and-conference-center, and Santa Cruz is 27 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 48 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very good compared to other places where we’ve stayed. There was a good restaurant near the hotel and the bed was very comfortable.
- The room was the King and was quite spacious. Clean and quiet. Also easy to find right off freeway and Black Bear Diner in very close proximity.
- breakfast was good, fast, helped us off to a quick start to Pinnacles.
- Friendly staff, plenty of parking, restaurant on site.
- This was such a quiet hotel and over the New Years Eve weekend too! We needed a place to stay while visiting friends and will definitely be back. Very nice staff and decent free breakfast and a good price.
Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area
Located in Salinas, this motel is a 5-minute drive from the Steinbeck Museum and is 2 miles from the San Saba Vineyards. It has an outdoor pool with sun-lounger terrace and offers air-conditioned guestrooms.Rooms at the Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area have brightly colored bedspreads and a private bathroom. Each room includes cable TV.In the morning, guests can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. Several diners and a bakery are situated less than 1 miles away.Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area is 19 miles from the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Fishermans Wharf. Free public parking is possible on site.
- It was available at the last minute on a holiday weekend for a decent price. Check in/out was easy. I was able to make a reservation on my cell phone easily.
- I liked the location next to the highway. Beds were comfortable and clean.
- Absolutly nothing. You system went down and said it would be 4-6hours o check in. Asked if she could call us when we could check in and she told us no. Ill probably never use this site again.
- Clean, comfy and spacious room, maintained garden, nice pool. Good location, right next to freeway. For dinner in Salinas I recommend Mr. Noodles – best Pho in California.
- I am a regular guest at Motel 6; good value. This particular place should be closed permanently. It is not fit to kennel a dog and the staff is predatory.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Ramada Marina is located in Marina, just 8 miles from Monterey.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 11 miles from Ramada Marina, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Room was very large. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Quiet. Easy parking. Friendly staff.
- Great location room service is great & breakfast is delicious
- I liked the parking, and the accessibility of the hotel. Furthermore, there are alright bars, restaurants and stores around. It was nice to be so close to the ocean.
- Nice clean hotel for a good price. Not high end but nice
- Got in late, staff was nice and even upgraded my room because the computer wouldn’t let her check me into the room I booked. The facility was clean, room was large and parking was right outside my room. Perfect location if you are going to visit CSUMB. The continental breakfast had muffins, yogurt, cereal and a waffle maker. Great price!
Rodeway Inn Watsonville
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Rodeway Inn Watsonville offers accommodations in Watsonville.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 22 miles from Watsonville Inn, and Carmel is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 34 miles from Rodeway Inn Watsonville.
- I liked that the room smelled clean , the mini fridge kept my drinks cold , the night staff was very friendly and I liked how spacious our room was.
- We are always treated very nice and the room is big and very also. We go about every 2 months and we’re always happy staying there. The management is fantastic. They are also pet friendly which is wonderful.
- No eggs; only pastries, toast; basic continental, nothing warm
- I loved the staff they were super helpful and super friendly. I loved the cleanliness .
- The cleanliness , the location and the staff was so friendly so helpful
Good Nite Inn Salinas
One of our best sellers in Salinas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Good Nite Inn Salinas offers accommodations in Salinas, just 15 miles from Monterey.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 17 miles from Good Nite Inn Salinas, and Santa Cruz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- This hotel met my every need as I was traveling through solo. Thank You and will use Good Nite in Salinas again!
- Location as it was right off the freeway and next to a Starbucks!
- Not a fancy property but the room was brightly lit and clean.
- The manager apologized for previous bad experience. He really cared that I wasn’t happy on my last stay.
- Bed quality, cleanliness and location were all vety good.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 1, this Marina, California hotel offers a daily breakfast bar and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Marina State Beach is a 15-minute walk away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marina. Each warmly decorated room includes a work desk and seating area.Guests can use the fitness room, enjoy the large indoor/outdoor hot tub, or relax in the sauna. The on-site business center offers free wired and wireless internet.The Marina Holiday Inn Express is a 12-minute drive from Bayonet Black Horse Golf. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is 10.9 miles away.
- Great location. Guest service were great. Hotel is under renovations, so once all done will be great. Not all of the rooms are done.
- it is a right choice to take this hotel in my trip
- Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast had a variety, and was very good. Room was a great size – I had the suite.
- Great staff friendly and recommended great local food
- It was an easy ride to Monterey and Carmel. Very quiet location and good to sleep at night
Motel 6 Watsonville – Monterey Area
This motel is located 2 miles from downtown Watsonville and within a 19-minute drive of Santa Cruz. The motel features a outdoor pool and free parking.Motel 6 Watsonville rooms include cable TV. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating.Watsonville Motel 6 has a 24-hour front desk. The motel offers coffee in the lobby.Motel 6 is within a 9-minute drive of the Aptos Seascapes Golf Course. The Watsonville Speedway is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The room was clean, TV was nice, modern looking decor.
Counter service was over that extra mile got my room handled
My booking was mistaken for the next night and was full thank you motel6
- great location; they allow dogs at no extra charge
- Staff tried hard to work with us but advise a big group the process was long and tedious and somewhat ridiculous
- It’s was clean and quite. I would keep on going back.
Top Hotels In Castroville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castroville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castroville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castroville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!