10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castroverde De Cerrato Castile And Leon:
Posada La Casona de Valbuena
Posada La Casona de Valbuena is a renovated 18th-century property, which features impressive wooden beamed ceilings. It is located in Valbuena de Duero, 150 feet from the River Duero.All heated rooms and suites have wooden floors, a desk, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also feature a spa bath and sofa. Some have a terrace.There are barbecue facilities and a café. A buffet breakfast is offered. Lunch and dinner are available upon request. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is free parking nearby. Guests can relax in the lounge, reading room or outdoor terraces.
- Very clean and spacious. Host, Jose Maria was very helpful. Great location for visiting the surrounding vineyards.
- We were the only people there ,so once we got into the hotel the people went out of their way to help us.The hotel is lovely.
- This hotel was in a great location. Because we are travelling out of season it was very quiet as we expected. It is located by a great little square. The hotel was very well maintained and clean.
- The room was comfortable and the common sitting areas, staircase, and exterior of this “Casa Rural” are beautiful and cozy. Valbuena de Duero is relatively close to interesting towns like Peñafiel and Roa.
- We booked a duplex and it was huge, lovely comfy beds, good bathroom, very quiet. The communal areas are amazing, as is the lovely patio and the bar, which the whole village visited in the evening. The rural location suited us but may be a bit isolated in feel for some people – there is another bar in the village but it was closed when we were there. Breakfast was reasonable and standard Spanish hotel fare. Tapas in the hotel bar was good and reasonable, or they will cook you a ‘proper’dinner if you ask when you arrive. We parked just outside on the street, free.
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa center and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 24 mi from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30 mi away.
Amazing hotel, a castle almost like a palace.
Very clean very unique.
Staff very friendly.
Located in a calm quiet area where you can relax and find peace of mind.
- The infrastructure is really amazing. Staying on a hote inside a Monastério is a great experience.
- great breakfast each morning, Restaurant and Bar staff was vary nice.
- Everything!! Amazingly gorgeous and true relaxation. The massages were incredible and the pools were perfect.
- Excellent place, historic and beautiful. The hotel installations marvelous, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast unique delicious. The room was very nice. Very quiet and peaceful hotel.
- Amazing hotel, a castle almost like a palace.
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga is set among the vineyards of Ribera del Duero in Castilla y León. This hotel features a wine therapy spa and free Wi-Fi access.The luxurious rooms at Hotel Arzuaga are spacious and feature air conditioning and plasma-screen TV. All rooms feature private bathroom and mini-bar.The Arzuaga’s spa features a sauna, large hot tub and fitness area. It offers a wide range of wine therapy treatments including wraps, exfoliants, facials and massages.Next to the hotel, the Arzuaga vineyards produce their own wine. Wine-tastings and vineyard tours are offered from the hotel. Other hotel facilities include an à la carte restaurant, snack-bar and sun terrace.Arzuaga Hotel and Spa is located just a few minutes outside of Quintanilla De Onésimo and 30 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. There is also free private parking on site.
- We spent a fortune on our dinner, but it was quite an experience! We ate a gourmet wine marriage at Taller 1, michelin star and waitressed by Amaya Arzuaga.
- Terrific facility with great restaurant/bar area. Spacious, clean rooms and very pleasant staff.
- The garden,the welcoming wine and drinks,the spacious room and toilet and the very friendly nightwatchman that told us about the wildlife,wine harvest and funny anecdotes.
- The SPA is fantastic – many different options – and the pool is at a perfect temperature.
The staff at the restaurant is very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are big and clean!
Hotel Ribera del Duero
Hotel Ribera del Duero is a converted 16th-century flour mill on the N-122 Main Road, half a mile from central Peñafiel. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Peñafiel Castle, declared a national monument in 1917, is one mile from the Ribera Hotel.All air-conditioned rooms at the Ribera del Duero have a TV and a telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.The hotel’s La Harina Restaurant serves traditional regional dishes mixed with modern cuisine. It also offers an excellent selection of wines. There is a bar, and room service is available.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. There is a tour desk, which can offer advice on wine tours and other guided tours in the area. Valladolid is 35 miles away.
- Good value for money. Hotel is not in perfect condition but the price is low so that’s ok. Location is superb.
- Large bedroom. Comfortable bed. Ample free hotel car parking. Luxurious shower room.
Está enfrente del castillo, por lo que las vistas son impresionantes. El edificio tiene encanto porque era una antigua harinera.
La cama muy cómoda. La habitación podría ser de un 4 estrellas justito.
Muy buena relación calidad-precio.
El desayuno de la cafetería es muy económico y abundante.
- Relación calidad precio excelente. Posibilidad de parking fácil. Aseo limpio y completo. TV, wifi, habitación amplia, con vistas al castillo. Lo recomiendo
- Me reubicaron en éste hotel por un problema con otra reserva, y fue un auténtico éxito. Las habitaciones eran muy amplias, limpias y cómodas, y la calefacción funcionaba a la perfección. Además tenía parking gratis en la misma puerta del hotel, y el centro de Peñafiel estaba a un paseo de 5-10min. El desayuno tipo buffet por 5 euros nos gustó mucho.
Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel
The Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel combines historic charm with modern facilities. It has a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms is named after a famous figure who once lived at the castle. The rooms have TV, individual air conditioning and safe. All rooms have fantastic views of the Duero Valley, Peñafiel Castle or the village of Curiel de Duero.The Castillo de Curiel can organize visits to vineyards in the Duero Valley as well as wine tasting. You can also hire a mountain bike to explore the surrounding area.The restaurant of Castillo de Curiel serves traditional Castilian and medieval dishes. It also serves local Ribera del Duero wines.The castle of Curiel can be found about 2.5 mi north of Peñafiel, in the Valladolid area.
- A unique historic hotel, in a rebuilt castle from medieval ages. Easily accessible to nearby towns. The room was uniquely decorated. The facilities in the room were perfect and the welcome bottle of wine was a nice touch. Dinner was really good but a little expensive. The breakfast buffet was ample and delicious.
- Excellent restoration of the castle, great views from the top terrace.
- If you are for romantic trip, this is the place. For business travelers (as my friends booked this), No.
- Beautiful hotel inside old tower at the hill about 900m height, extremely scenic view from the room and terrace. The installations are very nice and stylish, the restaurant is good.
- I had an amazing experience at the hotel Castillo de Curiel. The staff treated me like family. They were very responsive with any request and went above and beyond to make me feel at home. Jesus even gave me a private tour of their bodega, which was amazing! I will be bringing my tour groups to the area and we will be staying at the hotel Castillo de Curiel.
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
- Charming hotel on the river. Very small town, but don’t let it fool you. Wineries around every corner. Hotel has an excellent dining room. Easy parking. Full breakfast included.
- Staff was friendly but it appeared they had several tasks per person (multi tasking) and couldn’t attend to everything
The town was lovely, the inn was very well managed from check in to check out.
There is outdoor seating to enjoy the river and a wonderful restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- My husband particularly loved the terrace which sits right beside streaming River Duero. So relaxing to hear the sounds of the river. Dinner was excellent. Hotel service by the ladies was excellent. We took many strolls around the surrounding village. As always we enjoyed the gracious Spaniards we met along the way.
- Amazimg staff who will bend over backward for you. Nice rooms and a perfect location for visiting Ribera.
La Posada de Pesquera
Featuring an on-site restaurant with a wood oven, La Posada de Pesquera is located in Pesquera de Duero. Set in a 16th-century building, it has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with heating, a wardrobe and a desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace.La Posada de Pesquera features a shared lounge and kitchen area for guests. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside.Valladolid is 32 mi from La Posada de Pesquera, while Aranda de Duero is 27 mi away.
- I loved that everything was very clean and that had a beautiful vintage look. I really recommend the stay!
- Convenient stopover on way to Santander ferry with excellent restaurant for evening meal. Quiet with easy parking. Wineries to visit in village and pleasant walk along river after a long drive. Good breakfast included.
A lovely place to stay. The restaurant served us a great supper with roasted vegetables and super tuna. The lower garden rooms were clean and spacious with access facilities.
We had a great breakfast to start us on our ride thanks
Enter through big wooden ancient doors to a courtyard with tables and chairs.
We had a very comfy bedroom and enjoyed a good dinner in the bar.
Price was way less than I’d expect. Host had no English but if you wave your arms about and shout (him too) you’ll get what you want!!
Très bel endroit à recommander !
Belle chambre style ancien , accueil génial , le patron est très agréable et le resto ++++
Village idéalement placé pour les visites de cave “Ribera del Duero”
Hotel AF Pesquera
Hotel AF Pesquera is a boutique hotel, 0.6 mi from Peñafiel Castle, in the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. It offers a gym, whirlpool and free WiFi zone.Stylish air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV. There is a mini-bar, safe and work desk. The bathrooms come with free toiletries, and and hairdryer.A free breakfast is served in the AF Pesquera Hotel’s restaurant. There is a garden terrace and bar, and room service is available.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge. There is easy access to the N122 Main Road and Valladolid is 35 mi away.
- This hotel was lovely and just what we wanted for our trip–great location, great little town, and perfect accommodations. The Taberna restaurant was fabulous and we ate there every night b/c no real restaurants in the town were open. The free breakfast was perfect! Staff were patient with our challenged Spanish but future guests should know that English is VERY limited in this region. Absolutely gorgeous courtyard in the back.
- The thought that had gone into the hotel. Very good breakfast and the food in the restaurant was superb. The staff were kind and knowledgable and were only concerned for our comfort and recommended good wines at a fair price. We appreciate the connection between the hotel and the Pesquera Bodega.
Inez was the only staff with skills for a 4 stars
The hotel was very clean and I liked the fact that is had a small gym so I could get my workout.
The restaurant waiter was excellent and very helpful!!
- The room was comfortable and clean… the staff was good and restaurant was fantastic
Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel
Surrounded by the beautiful countryside and vineyards of the Ribera del Duero, this tranquil spa hotel offers relaxation through water and wine.The Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel provides a setting to relax and enjoy the hotels specialty wine therapies. This area is divided between individual treatment areas and a water wellness area – where you can enjoy the swimming pool, Turkish bath and mist shower.You can visit the hotel’s 18th-century grape press and wine cellar, where you will find a wide selection of wines from Spain and beyond. Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel also has an on-site restaurant, meeting rooms, shared lounge with TV and DVD, and babysitting services.The hotel philosophy is based on relaxation through slowing life down allowing you the time to enjoy what the hotel and local area have to offer.
- The experience was marvellous, we will repeat this place in the future.
- Honestly nothing, even though I could say the design of the property is attractive.
Clean rooms, simple but comfy.
Nice setup at the reception, with a living room where you could enjoy a glass of wine.
Breakfast simple but efficient.
- We liked the sitting area. The staff was generally very amiable.
- Amazing service. Manager Rebecca is such a sweet person.
Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras
One of our top picks in Peñafiel.Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras is a converted convent located next to the river in Peñafiel. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s rooms feature parquet floors, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and mini-bar. The private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.The Convento Las Claras spa features a sauna, Turkish bath and an indoor pool with water jets. A range of relaxation and beauty treatments is also available. The spa carries an extra cost.The hotel’s Conde Lucanor Restaurant is located in the old chapel of the convent. It serves a mixture of avant-garde and traditional Castilian food.Hotel Convento Las Claras organizes trips to wineries and vineyards in the Ribera del Duero region. You can walk to Peñafiel Castle in around 15 minutes.
- Lovely old hotel walking distance to fabulous restaurants, and only 5 minutes from some of the best vineyards in the world, with a castle above it all. Very good service and on site parking.
- The hotel is elegant and spacious and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous.
- Location was very good, close to everything in the Town and quiet. Car park was adequate but may get full if a function is on. The bar was useful and free tapas with the drink. Excellent having a fridge in the room. Staff were very helpful booking a visit to a couple of vineyards for us.
- The building is beautiful and lovely view of the castle,
- The building was lovely, restaurant good with lovely staff
Top Hotels In Castroverde De Cerrato Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castroverde de Cerrato Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!