10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castrodeza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrodeza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castrodeza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castrodeza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castrodeza Castile And Leon:
Hotel Pago del Olivo
Hotel Pago del Olivo is located in the historic village of Simancas, 7 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. It features a café-bar and rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.The Pago del Olivo’s room have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring and a desk. All rooms have air-conditioning and heating. The superior rooms have a safe and a fridge.Staff at the Olivo’s reception desk can provide information on the surrounding area and local attractions. Guests can take advantage of the hotel’s luggage storage and 24-hour reception.Simancas Castle now houses Spain’s National Archives and is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The nearest golf club is approximately 1.2 mi from the Pago del Olivo. The hotel is near Exit 135 of the A-62 Castilla Motorway.
- Proximity to main road, convenient for onward travel to Santander.
- A nice, modern hotel. Excellent breakfast.. Reasonably sized rooms. A short walk to center of town. A cool, small city.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was very good and very comfortable. There is a limited food offering for late arrivals and a bar.
- Incredible location, gorgeous view of the Simancas Castle and very easy in/off access to the highway. The bathroom was spacious and well designed.
- EVERTHING..GREAT LOCATION ON OUR WAY TO PORTUGAL SO ONLY A OVERNIGHT STOP.VERY SECURE PARKING GREAT WIFI BREAKFAST IS SIMPLE BUT ENOUGH..OVERAL 5 STARS…ROOM VERY CLEAN TOO WITH A FANTASTIC BATHROOM..OH AND THE STAFF WERE SO FRIENDLY TOO!!!!!!
Just 10 minutes’ drive from Valladolid, Simancas features a 24-hour reception, a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. It offers easy access to the A62 Motorway and the historic town of Simancas.Each simply decorated room at Simancas has air conditioning and a terrace. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, which is open until 23.30 where a continental breakfast is served. There is a restaurant where set menus are served daily.Zamora is less than 56 mi from the hotel, while Salamanca can be reached in just over an hour by car. Burgos is 81 mi away.
- The fantastic helpful staff. This hotel has had a make over since last we stay, great. Really good nights sleep on comfortable bed but hard pillows. They put a meal together for us .
- Value for money, evening meal excellent. Room good as more expensive hotels on route.
- Very helpful staff and fresh food for breakfast with good fresh coffee. Spacious and comfortable room with excellent bathroom and shower.
- Good location, staff friendly, excellent good value meal.
- The new decor especially the bathroom. The staff all very friendly and the hotel was easy to find.
Motel Venus Valladolid
Located opposite Villanubla airport in Valladolid, this hotel provides colorful rooms and excellent transport connections to the city center.Boasting a characteristic American, motel-style ambiance, this hotel provides spa baths, LCD TVs, allowing you to relax in the company of your partner or friends.Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the hotel, so you can check your emails at any time.Motel Venus also features a 24-hour reception desk and room service, so you can come and go as you please at any time of the day or night.
- Lovely spacious room. Jacuzzi bath. Massive comfy bed.
- this place is not for a family with kids-under 18 years
Total intimidad, atención rapidísima, desde que entras hasta que sales las únicas caras que se ven son las nuestras, jacuzzi espectacular, la cama enorme y el diván……cuanto juego da el diván ?..
- Estaba muy limpio y la habitación muy grande con smart tv
- Ideal para disfrutar con tu pareja. Una fenomenal bañera y una gran cama comodisima.
La Colina offers value-for-money accommodations, en route between Valladolid and Salamanca. It features modern rooms, traditional cuisine from Castilla y León and a late-night café just off the A-62 Motorway.Parking at La Colina hotel is free and Wi-Fi access is complimentary throughout. Set among fields within the Iberian countryside, staff at the 24-hour reception can suggest scenic spots for hiking and fishing.Modern rooms are air conditioned and equipped with TV and radio. Private bathrooms are standard. A restaurant, a snack bar and on-site vending machines provide 24-hour drinks and refreshments.Valladolid city center is 5 mi away and the historic town of Zamora, with its medieval Romanesque churches, is less than 1 hour drive from the hotel La Colina.
- Clean rooms, good location, great value, great staff and food.
- I like everything about the place. Price, Wifi, Location, Food, Staff, bar soap…. I wish I could down grade something because my ratings will just cause the place to get busier making the price go up and making it harder to get a room. Downside of finding a hidden diamond.
- Good situation. Staff friendly and helpful. Good value.
- Awesome for a stopover. Just near the motorway. Bedroom with private bathroom was good. We slept well. There’s a restaurant which is a part of the hotel so you don’t need to go outside for a dinner.
- Perfect for an overnight stay whilst traveling….clean, comfortable… value for money.
Jardin de la Abadia
This former 12th-century abbey was restored using materials from other Medieval buildings nearby. Located 1.9 mi from Valladolid, in Arroyo de la Encomienda, it offers free Wi-Fi and features beautiful frescos throughout.The Abadia rooms and apartments come with air conditioning and views over the river Pisuerga or gardens. Each has satellite TV and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, and some feature a hydro-massage bath.Jardin de la Abadia has a restaurant with a firewood oven. There is a bar, and breakfast in the room can be requested.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. A massage service is offered, and other services include currency exchange and car hire. Sotoverde Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.The hotel offers easy access to the A 62 Motorway and is a 20-minute drive from central Valladolid. Busses to the city center stop nearby.
- The burgers and fries were cold. Sent back and just reheated. My son was violently sick in the night and poorly all next day.
- Right on the motorway very nice stay interesting place.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was quite a good size.
Easy to find
Nice big room
Good for purpose of overnight stay
- Fantastic place very handy just off motorway.Staff could not be more helpful.
Hotel La Vega
La Vega is set in a quiet residential area, only 5 minutes from the center of Valladolid. It offers a large indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and 33 ft² of gardens.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and toiletries.This modern hotel is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a weekend away. There is a gym and a Turkish bath, and guests have free access to the pool.La Vega’s restaurant serves seasonal foods and international dishes. Meals can be eaten on the terrace, with views of the gardens.
- Phoned prior to arrival as boat 4 hours late. Very helpful and told if we needed the follow night it would be fine. We arrived 1am Spanish time and night porter very welcoming.
- The restaurant evening meal was superb! Such an enjoyable starter of melon. Ham and prawns we could not eat all the main course, which was also delicious. Had to refuse the desert which was a shame. First class.
- Very clean. Room was very large. Hotel is located in a peaceful area. Had one small problem and the manager personally took care of it and spoke we us personally.
- Decent good value dinner and a comfortable place to stay on the way to or from the ferry. Definitely not a destination in its own right
The rooms are huge.
In fact, their bathroom is the size of my home secondary “double” bedroom.
These stylish, luxury apartments lie in La Vega residential district, beside the River Pisuerga – a strategic setting just a 10-minute drive from the historic center of Valladolid.Enjoy clean and spacious accommodations in the capital of Castilla y León with a stay at the Apartahotel Ribera. Each of its modern apartments comes with bedroom, separate lounge and a full bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your meals as and when you wish.The surrounding area is great for hiking and cycling. There is also a public rollerskating track located 5 minutes’ walk away.The Ribera enjoys good access to the local motorway network, allowing you to easily travel throughout this region of central Spain. Plenty of essential services are located nearby, and buses run every half hour to the city center.
- Large and comfortable apartment, best to suit people with cars.
The apartment is very nice, modern and clean.
The beds were comfortable and the lounge is good to relax.
It could do with a microwave ( its just easier to make a quick drink..) ,also spare pillows and some mugs. Because we used it only for sleeping (we were visiting family close by) it was the right place for us.
- Good beds, great accommodation for even a week. You can ask for anything at reception like a hairdryer and they will give it to you for free. Washing machine. Just off motorway perfect for travel.
- Good access to motorway for a stopover on a journey.
Nice to have a kitchen and a laundry machine. Laundry was dry enough to hang on the provided rack.
Clean, with lots of room for one. Lots.
Convenient supermarket (closed Sundays) in the same building.
Secure indoor parking for my motorcycle.
Easy walk to other shops, bars and restaurant.
15mins ride to downtown Valladolid.
3mins ride to Los Pinguinos site.
Hotel Resort El Montico
Offering an outdoor pool, children’s pool, children’s play area, and paddle court, Hotel Resort El Montico is just a 15-minute drive from Valladolid. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony with countryside views, each air-conditioned room at El Montico is equipped with a 40-inch TV, free WiFi, a safe and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryerEl Montico offers several spaces where you can enjoy the local cuisine. There is also a poolside bar serving grilled meats and a selection of cocktails.El Montico is located just off the A62 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tordesillas. The historic city of Salamanca is an hour’s drive away and Madrid can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the area. You can also park for free on site.
People are very kind, make you feel at home, specially Vanessa.
Hotel has very good facilities for children, food is good and rooms are clean and convenient.
Couldn’t believe that you would find a place like this right by the side of the motorway Excellent value for money choice of a l carte restaurant or coffee bar facilities food excellent in both
Swimming Pool superb and pool attendant so helpful would drive out of my way to stay here again
natural orange juice great
pool chairs very uncomfortable
cleaning of rooms very poor
had for 3 days some hair in the shower
they just make up the beds but bathroom cleaning very poor
Bar : drinks expensive
Free snacks with drinks very poor, not comestible 🙁
- Excellent location, just off our route on a long journey. We have stayed many times and will do so again. Their bar menu is good. Excellent burger.
- Close to motorway so excellent for ferry. Nice bar area with good snack menu. Rooms very comfortable and modern. Massive outside pool for the summer.
- People are very kind, make you feel at home, specially Vanessa.
Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel
This design aparthotel is located in Valladolid’s commercial Parquesol district. It offers stylish studios with free WiFi, a kitchenette and plasma-screen TV.Washington Parquesol’s elegant studios feature hardwood floors and modern furniture. All accommodations has a lounge with an iPod docking station available on request. The kitchenette comes with a dishwasher, electric hob, microwave and fridge. Bed sheets are of Egyptian cotton thread.Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel offers a continental breakfast. Guests can try regional cuisine and local wines, including Ribera del Duero, in the nearby bars, cafés and restaurants.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Old Town. The science museum, the Jose Zorrilla Football Stadium, and the Miguel Delibes Cultural Center are all around a 5-minute drive from the property. The wine-producing town of Rueda is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great hotel lovely rooms and space . They do charge extra for the dog
- A stop over on our way to Portugal. The apartment was very nice, staff very pleasant and continental breakfast more than adequate. Would certainly stay there again
- Great rooms with lots of extras. The kitchen is fully equipped (dishwasher, clothes washer, etc). The lighting inside the room and living room is impressive. The bed is great.
- Fantastic facilities, including essence a small luxury flat.
- We have stayed here many times as it is a truly excellent stopping place after arriving at Sandander. The apartment has everything you could wish for including a very complicated and sophisticated microwave which works well once you have mastered the controls! The staff as always are very helpful and with Mercadona opposite it is perfect or an overnight stop, and probably for much longer if one had time.
Tryp Valladolid Sofia Parquesol Hotel
This modern hotel lies near Real Valladolid CF’s José Zorrilla football stadium and the Miguel Delibes Cultural Center in the Castillian city of Valladolid, conveniently close to the region’s main motorways.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature free WiFi and satellite TV including Canal +. Each one has a private bathroom. They also come with a hob.A short distance from the city center, the Tryp Valladolid Sofia Parquesol Hotel offers amenities such as an à la carte restaurant serving local and international food and regional wines. There is also a café and various gardens.There is easy access to the A-62 and VA-30 roads, connecting you with nearby business parks. There is also regular access to the city center by bus, and Valladolid Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very helpful staff. Underground parking is available at a 11 Euro charge, but I managed to find street parking and it seemed safe enough. Overall hotel was good, restaurant looked well presented, although we did not eat their due to the time of our arrival. Rooms was spacious and clean and has good facilities.
- Brilliant professional staff. Diana (front of house receptionist) was exceptional. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great restaurant staff and Superb food. Room was clean and very comfortable.
The bedroom and the bathroom was big.
The bar as an outside area where we had a few drinks
- Instead of a typical room, we had a very comfortable suit!
Friendly and effective reception desk.
Cleaning laidies smiling too (I like that)
Very practical parking
Top Hotels In Castrodeza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!