10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castro del Río Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castro del Río Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castro del Río Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castro del Río Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castro del Río Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castro Del Río Andalucía:
Hotel la Casa Grande
This 19th-century house is located in the Andalusian town of Baena, next to the Central Park. It offers a hot tub and classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel la Casa Grande feature carpeted floors, and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel’s 3 restaurants serve traditional Castilian food, using the famous local olive oil. One has impressive arches, and another is located on the open-air patio. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and snacks.La Casa Grande houses a museum of European iconography. There is also a TV lounge where you can enjoy an evening of karaoke.The hotel is 5.6 mi away from the Cuevas de los Murciélagos, caves which are well known for being the home to bats. The beautiful city of Córdoba is a 50-minute drive away.
- The size of the room. Nice and clean. Good view from the bedroom of the gardens opposite. Good parking. Located in a good position
- Genial en todos los sentidos. Muy céntrico, la habitación preciosa y tenía bañera de hidromasaje. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
- nos gusto todo en general de la casa grande,,lo unico que nos sorprendio fue que la gente del pueblo sale poco a la calle,,por lo demas todo perfecto.
- La habitación daba a la avenida principal, era muy amplia y tenía bañera hidromasaje, una chulada.
- el personal, la limpieza y la ubicación son excelentes.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the Subbética Nature Reserve, Mencía Subbética is located in the village of Doña Mencía. It features rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned accommodations at the Mencía has a balcony and offers views of the nearby nature reserve. Each room has tiled flooring and a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the Mencía Subbética’s restaurant. There is also a bar, which opens out onto a terrace.The hotel is less than 150 feet from Las Sierras Subbéticas Park and the Green Way, an ideal location for hiking and cycling. Zuheros and the Murciélago Caves can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Quiet area. Nice pool. We were biking the via Verde so the location just across the street was great. Bfast was coffee and toast. Friendly staff. Ate dinner in the bar and food was good.
- pool, restauraunt, modern flair… very kind staff
- Beautiful view over the national park /Comfortable hotel with suprisingly many facilities given the location in a small town/village in the Andalusia
- Very nice place near Zuheros and Baena, capital of olive oil and certainly the best !
The staff was fantastic, at the reception but also at the bar.
Modern and nice big room, great terraces and a pool!
We came by bike, and the via verde starts in front.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Alfar is located between the villages of Montilla and La Rambla. Set in gardens, it features a restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Alfar has simple décor and tiled floors. All accommodations has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Alfar’s restaurant, which offers traditional Andalusian cuisine, inlcuding roasted meats for dinner. The hotel also has a wine cellar and a bar.Set 0.6 mi from the A 45 Motorway, the Alfar is a 35-minute drive from Córdoba. The Costa del Sol, Málaga and its airport are within 62 mi of the hotel.
- Parking included, restaurant and bar on premises. Correctly clean.
24 hour access for late arrival
Good heating / AC in rooms
Nice breakfast in the cafe
- Desayuno excelente. Buena ubicación y aparcamiento en la puerta.
- La atencion hacia el personal,el desayuno,es un sitio acogedor volvere otra vez a reservar una habitacion
- La ubicación era ideal para nosotros. Estaba limpio.
This characteristic Andalusian farm house has been converted into a beautiful rural hotel, surrounded by olive groves. This boutique hotel also features a library, and a restaurant.The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches. All of the rooms have air conditioning, a hairdryer and satellite TV. A mini-bar is available under request.The Minerva’s tavern offers an informal setting for tapas and is located in the building’s former barn. The restaurant serves local cuisine and has an outdoor terrace with great views. The comfortable lounge features an open fire.The spa at this property is decorated in an Arab style and it includes thermal baths, relaxation area, and massage room. There is also a dressing area with views of Villa de Zuheros.Hacienda Minerva is a short drive from the famous Murcielagos Cave and the Zuheros Castle, dating from the 12th century.
- Can not say it was an amazing place. Just like paradise!! My wife and love the Hacienda Minerva.
- The hotel is about an hour and a half’s drive from both Malaga and Cordoba. It’s in a relatively isolated location (but within walking and biking distance to two towns) in the middle of hundreds of square miles of olive groves, on the side of a hill. The views were spectacular, and the staff friendly. My favourite part of our stay were the early evenings spent sitting on the terrace, drinking a glass of wine before dinner. Lovely. This hotel is also very nicely situated for bike touring. It’s located directly on the Via Verde Subbettica (not always paved–better for mountain bikes and hybrids) and the roads in the region are beautifully paved, quiet, and ideal for road biking.
- Full of rustic charm. Great value for money. We would visit again
beautiful location & building
food was good
staff was very friendly
on biking trail
- Everything is a beautiful location a fantastic building the restaurant couldn’t be better.
MS Fuente Las Piedras
Set in the town of Cabra, near Cordoba, the MS Fuente las Piedras is surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Subbeticas Sierras Nature Reserve. The hotel’s gardens include an outdoor pool and sun terrace.Air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The bathrooms include free toiletries.In the evening, you can enjoy tasty meals in the hotel’s very own restaurant, where you can order an à la carte meal, or grab a snack.This is perfect accommodations for a rural getaway in the heart of Andalusia. Córdoba, Jaen, and Málaga are all around 1 hour’s drive from MS Fuente las Piedras.
- It’s a good location on the way from Córdoba to Mijas, very friendly staff, nice options for food.
- Extremely family friendly attitude. We were even provided free child cot
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean.
- Staff were very helpful. They allowed a late check out.
the staff at the desk were very helpful and polite with a cheerful smile always willing to help. the rest of the staff were polite and helpful.
the swimming pool was a good size and clean with plenty of loungers and shade, the bar was good with very good prices. food was excellent with a good choice and was prepared to a high standard.
Small rural hotel located in Zuheros, one of the most picturesque of the “white villages” of Andalusia. The Moors influence is reflected in the narrow streets of this village, which is right in the center of the Parque Natural de la Sierra Subbetica.
- Great hotel with exceptionally friendly staff. They had a secure place for our bikes. The restaurant on site was fantastic as well.
The hotel is stunning, set in the village, which has beautiful views. You can also drive up to the top road where you can see the village set in the road and see right over the valley. They have a lovely pool which is perfect on a warm day at dusk. The rooms are spacious and comfortable too, and there’s a great restaurant for dinner with so much local cheese. Breakfast is a bargain so don’t miss that!
This feels like a bit of a hidden gem so I hope more travellers discover it!
- The wide range of choices on the dinner menu; the Three Sefardí Salads combination was extraordinary; the salmon supreme was perfect, the wine delicious. The hotel is simple and lovely. The small pool in back is refreshing. The location is perfect, right in the center about 100 meters the castle. All the staff at the hotel were very helpful, soft-spoken, polite. The view from Room 203 is outstanding. The bathroom is large and clean and brightly lit.
- Close to hiking and the room was comfortable. The restaurant was fantastic.
The hotel is, I believe, the only one in town. Staff was professional, if not always warm and friendly (a couple of the waiters were exceptional and super-friendly). The restaurant in the hotel is very, very good, and there is really no reason to eat at the other restaurant in town. It’s a good value, too. If it’s full, they will serve the full menu in the downstairs “pub” area.
Hotel was super-clean and quiet at night (with a proviso). The town of Zuheros itself is very a beautiful, tranquil spot to use a base for exploring the area. Even Cordoba is an hour or less away. The hiking in the area is superb.
Hotel Don Gonzalo
Don Gonzalo is located just 1.2 mi from the city center of Montilla. It features an outdoor swimming pool set within the hotel’s gardens, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant serves fresh fish and other dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar-cafeteria.All spacious rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and satellite TV.Hotel Don Gonzalo is 30-minute drive from Córdoba and approximately 75 mi from Málaga, Seville and Granada Airports. The hotel is located in the Montilla-Moriles wine region and has easy access to the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Very relaxed environment for a short stay and staff very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Room was basic but comfortable (perfectly adequate for the length of the stay)
- The staff were very accommodating and friendly and the bar prices were good.
- Great hotel, great staff, great value for money. Only 30 min walk into Montilla Town. 👍😁
Lo mejor es el hotel en sí, es confortable y perfecto para una estancia de descanso. Aunque hay que tener en cuenta la ubicación si se quiere visitar Montilla ya que obligatoriamente hay que usar coche.
Buena relación calidad-precio
- la cama muy cómoda y limpia. el agua del baño caliente y la temperatura de la habitación muy confortable, el televisor de muy buen tamaño. El cuarto de baño muy amplio. Ademas tenia un calefactor portatil.
Atalaya de La Campiña
Surrounded by olive groves, this rural hotel is 3.1 mi from Montemayor and 24 mi south of Córdoba. It offers free parking and free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Atalaya de La Campiña have flat-screen satellite TV, wooden floors and countryside views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Atalaya Hotel restaurant serves local, regional and international dishes. There is a bar and guests can also relax in the hotel garden.The Atalaya has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Málaga and Seville Airports are just over one hour’s drive away, via the nearby A45 and A92 Motorways.
- The staff were brilliant and attentive, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and spoke English when they could. The food was exceptional!!! There was heaps of parking.
- la ubicación, próximo a la autovia, y a la ciudad de córdoba.
- atendimento caloroso, simpatia e disponibilidade do staff, localização e espaço envolvente desafogado
Aunque tuvimos al principio un inconveniente, porque Booking no mostró correctamente las características, el personal del hotel fue excepcional,. Sobretodo en una fecha como es final de año, nos atendió sin problemas.
Las habitaciones e instalaciones en general son preciosas al iguales que las vistas. Todo está muy cuidado para relajarse, y disfrutar.
Estuvimos en el restaurante que tiene una carta magnífica, y a pesar de llegar tarde, amablemente nos pusieron de comer. Todo estaba delicioso.
Sin duda felicitarles por su profesionalidad. Pocos sitios pueden presumir de esto hoy día.
- Hbaitación amplia, camas confortables aunque no son de matrimonio, son dos camas juntas….
Hotel Villa Maria
Hotel Villa Maria is set in an historic listed building in the Andalusian town of Cabra, in the Subbética Cordobesa Mountains. The restored villa features an impressive façade and offers free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, and private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves seasonal Mediterranean cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested. There is also a café-bar, TV lounge and a summer terrace.The Subbética Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away by car.
- Large clean rooms, great location and friendly staff.
- Really very nice and competent staff. The hotel is very new and confortable.
- Comfortable. Clean. Good Location. Helpful, PLeasant Staff
- The location was hood and not too far from the centre of town. The hotel was spotless and really nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable and the room had all required for a comfortable stay. The bathroom was really nicely laid out and the shower was nice and hot. We enjoyed the adjoining restaurant and had a nice dinner and also coffees in the morning. The owners made us very welcome and were very nice.They were also able to provide us safe storage for our bikes.
- Clean basic room, very good if You want to stay for 1 night.
Hospederia La Querencia
Hospederia La Querencia is a small yet elegant 19th-century hotel located in a red brick building in the main square of Bujalance. All rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-fi and digital TV.Hospederia La Querencia’s elegant rooms are bright and spacious. Each room has a unique décor, and a private bathroom with amenities.Casa Ana restaurant serves traditional regional dishes, including salmorejo cordobés, a cold tomato soup, and carrillada de cerdo pork cheeks.The city of Cordoba is about 25 mi away. Staff at the hotel are happy to provide more information on cultural excursions and outdoor activities in the area, including hiking and horse riding, or going walking through the region’s olive groves.
- FAN-TA-STIC ! highly recommend, the hotel is beautifully and cleverly decorated, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, great selection, the restaurant is gorgeous with old furnitures and objects which are labelled and dated, some are so old, very interesting ! The host was super friendly and very helpful. Will definitely go back !
Habitaciones, decoración e instalaciones espectaculares
Atención y amabilidad insuperables
La habitacion amplia,limpia y el personal muy agradable.
Su ubicación excelente.
- Las habitaciones son acogedoras, con un contraste entre antiguo 6 moderno en la decoración y el mobiliario. Todo muy cómodo y acogedor. Altamente recomendable.
- Todo. La atencion muy buena. El desayuno perfecto. La habitación mejor que en las fotos.
Top Hotels In Castro Del Río Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castro del Río Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!