10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castro City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Castro City California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castro City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castro City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castro City California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castro City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castro City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castro City California:
Dinah’s Garden Hotel
One of our top picks in Palo Alto.Surrounded by lagoons filled with Koi and waterfalls, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Palo Alto. All rooms have free fiber-optic Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable. An outdoor pool is available.At Dinah’s Garden Hotel, the guest rooms include a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A safe is available in every room.A gym with indoor and outdoor facilities is located at the hotel.THE SEA by Alexander’s Steakhouse serves fresh and local, sustainably-harvested seafood. Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant is open for made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.Dinah’s Hotel is 14 miles from San Jose International Airport. Stanford University is 4.5 miles from the property.
- Dinah’s is a one-of-a-kind hotel, with gorgeous well-kept grounds. There were lemon trees by the pool and huge exotic palms surrounding the koi ponds. Our teenagers loved it after being in the fast-paced SF area. It was unusually cold but our kids had the cute pool to themselves. We enjoyed the sun and it felt a bit like we were at one of the timeshares in HI. This hotel was really close to Stanford, the reason for our visit. (The guided tour there was fantastic, if you are interested.) We have a wonderful breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. Just a little pricey but everything was top-notch with the exception of the salmon, note that we are from Seattle so have probably have unrealistic expectations. The portions were huge; we should have split. Even the sourdough toast was so good that it’s worth a mention. The staff from the front desk, to the grounds keepers, to the wait staff were friendly and lovely.
- Restaurant was perfect for both dinner and breakfasts
- Very accommodating to us and our pets. On site, pooli side restaurant was top notch for dinner, and breakfast
- The gardens were superb, but in mid-winter we didn’t get much chance to enjoy them.
The beds were extremely comfortable and BIG!
Spaciousness of the room was incredible!
Having an exercise bike in the room was much appreciated and well used!
The Creekside Inn
One of our best sellers in Palo Alto! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Creekside Inn offers accommodations in Palo Alto, just 30 miles from San Francisco. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Jose is 14 miles from The Creekside Inn, and Half Moon Bay is 16 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Relaxing outside our room was perfect! The room was cleaned each day and towels changed, even when not asked. The bathroom was clean and updated. The bed was soft and clean. The Creekside is close to downtown Palo Alto, Stanford and food establishments. The landscaping is nice and pretty. There is covered parking. The employees are accommodating. I have stayed at this hotel for the past 4 years off and on while my son attends Stanford. The Creekside is always our first hotel we try to book.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean. The location is good if you have business near Stanford. The internet worked well.
- Clean and tidy rooms, quiet location even though it’s close to a main road.
we came late ion day without reservations, they kindly accommodated us in Grand Fashion.
Could not be happier. Fabulous!!!
- The room had all the desired amenities. Microwave, mini fridge, 2 bottles of water, electronic device to use, nice bathroom amenities as well.
Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel
Providing free scheduled shuttle service to sites within a 5 miles radius, this hotel located in Palo Alto, California is a short drive from Paramount’s Great America theme park.Each guestroom at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Palo Alto is equipped with free high-speed internet access and a mini-refrigerator. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the hotel’s 4290 Bistro and Bar. After a day of sightseeing, relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool or work out in the 24-hour fitness center.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golf, shopping and hiking all available a short distance from the Palo Alto Crowne Plaza. Stanford University and the Thomas Fogarty Winery are also easily accessible.
We stayed only for a night on a weekend. Overall it exceeded my expectations:
– bigger rooms than evarage
– a rich breakfast with a good variety: bacon, pancakes, fruits, juices, etc
Free coffee and tea are available early in the AM to help you get a nice start to your day.
Water and cookies are available later in the day to help you recharge.
- Sizable lobby and restaurant/bar spaces. Plentiful parking, which makes it seem odd that there is a charge ($12 self-parking per night). Some rooms have doors that open to the outside (though shielded by a windwall); if you’d prefer an indoor-opening room, you may want to ask for it.
- The onsite restaurant was fantastic!!! Food was excellent and service impeccable!! The room was clean, quiet with comfy bed!!
- Clean and quiet, locking the feeling of welcome. I stayed various inns,and hotel for short stays in recent years. May be it is holiday time with short staffing. The pillows are big,but not comfortable. I did not sleep,well.
- We stayed only for a night on a weekend. Overall it exceeded my expectations:
Super 8 Mountain View
Located in Mountain View, 11 miles from San Jose, Super 8 Mountain View features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 30 miles from Super 8 Mountain View, and Half Moon Bay is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 9 miles from Super 8 Mountain View.
- Rooms were clean. Surroundings were clean. Breakfast was so-so.
- Great view, great localization – near bus station and many chapels. Lot of fun in casino. We can recommended this property.
- Everything new inside, remodeled. Very good price.
- Friendly service, great location with shops and restaurants in walking distance
- The property has been well maintained and upgraded. Consistently at a better price than other properties in the area, although everything is relative to the Bay Area pricing. Medium sized shopping center in easy walking distance.
Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto
An indoor pool is featured at this Palo Alto Hilton. Free WiFi, modern amenities and elegant décor is featured in all rooms. Shoreline Amphitheater is 10 minutes’ drive.Styled in modern décor, each room provides a flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. An iPod docking station, fresh linens and towels are provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes all guests to Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. A business center and luggage storage is provided.San Francisco International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. Stanford University is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- May was amazing!!! Extremely attentive, very friendly and professional!!! Excellent customer service!!!!!
- Very nice hotel. Location is very cool cause it’s very near MC Clare dealer.
- The staff was great and the beds were very comfortable.
- Bed and pillows were wonderful!! Everything about the room was excellent. I liked that the hotel was small enough to feel homey, but efficient and professional as well.
- Staff are helpful and cheerful despite it being busy; room was fine, coffee maker, no noise disturbances.
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale-An All-Suite Hotel
Located in Sunnyvale, 8 miles from San Jose, Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale-An All-Suite Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Santa Cruz is 30 miles from Larkspur Sunnyvale, and Half Moon Bay is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 6 miles from Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale-An All-Suite Hotel.
- Much more than we expected! Everything was clean and comfy. Although I did have to ask for information, staff was very willing to provide answers. Room was very spacious! Complete kitchen, plenty of seating and table space. There was no bacon or sausage with breakfast but were hot scrambled and boiled eggs as well as a variety of other foods and juices. Very satisfying.
- They are pet friendly for a one time 75$ pet cleaning fee/ no hot tub!
- We had the Grande Suite with two rooms for three people which provided plenty of room and a self contain kitchen. The art work was surprising as I examined all that I saw in the halls. The manager adjusted, with charge our bed situation from sleeper sofa to two queen size beds. Though the eating area was charming it only could seat two tables.
- Rooms were comfy, internet worked well, and the staff were fairly friendly.
- Great breakfast. Love the big, comfy rooms. Super friendly staff.
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
One of our best sellers in Mountain View! Conveniently placed in Mountain View, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley, this hotel offers free weekday shuttle service to companies within a 10 miles (9.9 miles) radius and concierge services.Hotel Avante serves a free breakfast every morning. Guests will also appreciate the weekday evening reception, which offers local wines. Guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the well-equipped fitness center.The guestrooms at the Avante Hotel offer unique amenities such as moveable furniture and toy boxes with Rubik’s cubes, yo-yos and more. After a busy day, guests can refresh with a cup of coffee or a drink from the honor bar.
- When we returned to our room each evening, we felt welcomed. Music was playing on our radio, soft lights were on, cute little candy snacks and a complimentary bottle of water on ice was waiting for us.
- I enjoyed the extras in the room and available in the lobby. The rooms were set up nicely and the games were a fun touch.
- The front desk had great customer service, he was very engaging and helpful. I am unable to remember his name, he had a bald head and well dressed:) I
- I booked this hotel for a guest pianist for Steinway Society. Convenient location, breakfast included and close to my home- a win/win situation.
- The breakfast was hot and had a lot of variety compared to most hotels.
Cherry Orchard Inn
One of our top picks in Sunnyvale.Serving a daily hot breakfast with waffles, fresh fruit, and more, this Sunnyvale, California hotel is a 15 minute drive from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Airport. Free WiFi access is available in each room.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Cherry Orchard Inn. For added convenience, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine are also included.Guests can make use of fax and photocopying services during their stay.The Santa Clara Convention Center is 5 miles away. The Apple Campus can be reached within a 9 minute drive.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly clean. Staff were helpful.
This is good for a short term stay in the area. I stayed here for work and arrived at 10am and was charged $25 extra to check in to my room early despite it already being clean and ready which I wasn’t happy at having to pay.
Overall the amenities in the hotel are fine however there are improvements that can be made. For example, the bad paint job in the room and along the hall ways. The room could have been slightly cleaner e.g. floors and bathroom mirror when I arrived. The bathroom light was very temperamental.
They have access to a full gym across the road with this hotel which was great if that’s what you’re looking for.
I didn’t have breakfast but it looked like there was a large choice of food which was good.
- Very friendly staff! Takes time to explain and help, makes extra arrangements.
- The staff was great helpful, breakfast good, room was clean. Bed was ok, TV ok.
The location – it’s in a good spot and easily accessible.
Premium channels on TV.
One of our top picks in Mountain View.Experience luxurious accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities and all of today’s modern conveniences at this environmentally-friendly hotel, situated in the heart of Silicon Valley, moments from Stanford University.Hotel Zico provides everything needed for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Start the morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast or with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. Relax after a long day on plush bedding and enjoy a movie from the hotel’s DVD library.Many popular points of interest are located a short distance from Zico. San Jose International Airport, Paramount’s Great America amusement park and a number of golf courses are all nearby. There are also a variety of major corporate offices situated close to the hotel.
- For the price, the room was great. The bed was very comfortable, plenty of space, and complimentary waters and a bag of peanuts. My favorite part by far was the country potatoes that were served for breakfast. They were SO good!! Very good options for breakfast. I really wanted scrambled eggs but I didn’t see that they had any until I was walking out, we could have requested an omelet from the cooks, but that’s no big deal.
- Very friendly staff. They had a great breakfast bar! Clean and in a very central location.
- Staff was great–personable and responsive (I needed an extra blanket!). The entrance is tricky….immediately off the freeway entrance/exit, but it is easy access. There is a sound wall and i heard NO traffic (not sure that is true in all rooms?) Breakfast includes an omelet bar, and they were yummy. Rooms VERY clean and comfortable.
- Absolutely everything was beyond my expectations, friendly staff at the reception desk, staff at breakfast place (freshly made omelet to your order and pancake, the large breakfast room), a young nice fellow who worked in the morning and helped us when we checked out, unfortunately I forgot his name. Marco? He told me he was a college student and also worked at the hotel. He was very nice and effieicent. All my friends and I enjoyed our stay!!!! Thanks
Excellent service all-around. Also, the 2nd floor common area includes casual seating (couch), large flat screen TV/monitor for movie watching & gaming and two user-friendly business/work stations capable of producing professional looking print jobs. The area is inviting with plenty of windows looking over the manicured property, also allowing plenty of natural light. I was so unexpectedly PRODUCTIVE.. what a great useable space!
And, as always, breakfast is something a guest does NOT want to miss..consistently exceeding any expectations one may have. Looking forward to my next stay! Thank you Zico!
One of our best sellers in Campbell! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bristol Hotel offers accommodations in Campbell, just 6 miles from San Jose. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 21 miles from Bristol Hotel, and Half Moon Bay is 30 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The rooms are spacious and clean and this is the best value in Campbell. There are more upscale places but they’re outrageous in cost by the standards of anyone from outside the Bay Area. This hotel is easy to get to and near what I need to be near. Good parking and taxi pickup areas. Better-than-average free breakfast. Beds are comfortable and bathroom is well laid out.
- The bathroom was a good size and nicely outfitted. Clean
- Morning breakfast buffet was an excellent amenity. Meal was adequate and fresh. The staff were always responsive and polite.
- The staff at Bristol Hotel is very friendly and eager to help. The room was very clean, including the sheets ( I always check). Breakfast was delicious. I stayed at the hotel for inspiration for a book that I am writing. The guests were very quite, so I’m happy to say that I managed to get quite a bit of writing done.
- Good rates, very convenient to my work place for the week. Quiet room. Quaint look.
Top Hotels In Castro City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castro City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castro City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castro City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!