10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castrillo De La Vega Castile And Leon:
Hotel Tudanca-Aranda II
Ideal for a rest en route, this convenient hotel offers quick and easy access to the highway.The hotel is situated outside Aranda de Duero, the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region, famous for its wine cellars. The hotel organizes wine tours, with tastings, harvest activities and cultural tours included.A 24-hour front desk, restaurant and bar can provide you with a comfortable service, with all the basic amenities required for a pleasant stopover or a longer stay.
- Staff always helpful and friendly nothing is to much trouble.Being able to park the car in the underground garage gives you peace of mind.
- Dog friendly. Convenient location for traveling by car. Secure parking. Range of local wines made on site. All staff fluent in English. Friendly. Good price. Good dog walking areas. Petrol station on site.
- Really convenient location for travelling to the ferry – clean, spacious and comfy room. Good value for money – I always book this hotel, if available, when traveling through Spain
- It it a good tourist bus hotel location. They can handle big groups of people.
- We like the convenience of this hotel, just off the motorway. We travel with a dog and this hotel is perfect for us. We have stayed here before and will definitely stay there again
Hotel Montermoso is set just off the A1 Motorway, a 5-minute drive from Aranda de Duero. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, it offers modern rooms with a TV and free WiFi.Rooms at the Montermoso have air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has a bar and a stylish restaurant, where you can enjoy roast lamb, Ribera del Duero wine and other traditional regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace, open in summer.The Montermoso offers free private parking. It is 50 mi from Burgos and 99 mi from Madrid.
- We travel twice a year to and from the UK to Andalusia and stay here frequently. Always comfortable.
- Excellent staff and service, restaurant excellent value
- Staff were very obliging,especially in the restaurant.
- The rooms were very comfortable and we liked the family room. The children could be close to us in the adjoining bedroom.
- Friendly reception staff. Very good room and excellent location for stopover en route to ports. Range of wines available for purchase was also very good.
Hotel Aranda is located in central Aranda del Duero, in the Ribera del Duero region. This property offers rooms with satellite TV and an on-site restaurant.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Aranda feature parquet flooring and traditional furniture. They come with a separate seating area, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Aranda’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional Castilian food such as roast lamb, as well as boasting a well-stocked cellar. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The ancient Roman city of Clunia Sulpicia is 16 mi from the hotel. You can drive to Burgos in under an hour.
- Stayed at the Aranda twice and will stay again, ideally located in the town, very clean with helpful staff.
- Excellent value. Easy to park. Reasonably quiet and uncongested neighborhood. Not fancy, but nice and comfortable old style room. Helpful staff. Outstanding breakfast with fresh fruit choices.
Bed very good, shower and bathrooms excellent, staff very helpful and friendly.
The waiter in the restaurant took the trouble to translate the menu into English for us with out being asked.
- Good location for travelling the ferry. Great tapas at El Lagar de Isillas in town.
- Comfort, warm, easy check kin, close to centre and plenty of parking space.
The family-run Hotel Julia is located in the center of Aranda de Duero, 1,300 feet from the Main Square and Town Hall. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and a games room.All rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Breakfast is available in the hotel’s café-bar, Taberna Julia, which is open from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to midnight. There is a lounge bar and the hotel has a restaurant, located 350 feet away.Luggage storage is offered, as well as a laundry and ironing service. There is a tour desk and easy access to the A1 and A11 Motorways.
great staff very welcoming…they took the time to answer any question I had
Very pretty decor all antiques
Centrally located with secure overnight parking approx. 200 metres away. Single rooms were adequate and nicely appointed. Shower pressure excellent. Internal walls are a little thin so you might suffer a little with noisy neighbours.
Nice ‘old worldy’ feel to the décor of common parts.
- Very central and lovely location. Nice characterful building. Very helpful friendly staff.
The location couldn’t be more convenient.
Easy walk to everything in the old city center, including churches, tapas, asadors and bodegas.
Off site parking just a block away.
- The personnel at the reception was very hospitable and helpful. The hotel itself is in an old style and it makes it so special and lovely. The hotel is in the center of the city, there are restaurants and coffee shops near,also Cathedral of Saint Mary. If next time I come to Aranda, I’ll stay there.
- great staff very welcoming…they took the time to answer any question I had
Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda
Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda is located in Fuentespina in the wine-producing Ribera del Duero region. It offers a range of wine-related activities and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All air conditioned rooms at the Hotel Tudanca feature parquet floors and a separate sitting area, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Tudanca’s restaurant specializes in traditional Castilian food such as lamb cooked in a wood-fire oven. The hotel has an impressive dining hall decorated with wine paraphernalia. There are also 2 cafés and a terrace bar.The Tudanca Aranda organizes grape harvesting and wine tasting. There is also a fitness center and a children’s play area in the hotel.Peñafiel Castle is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The picturesque town of San Esteban de Gormaz can be reached in 50 minutes, by car.
- Nice breakfast and a great terrace that overlooks their vines.
- The hotel was beautiful, clean and nice space in the room. The staff super friendly. They help us to make the best of our time
- Hotel brilliant, staff are exceptional. Just love this hotel. Breakfast great . Evening meal take across road in nice restaurant food 100% waitress faultless very very helpful
- Excellent food and staff, just very good service and taste.
- Every thing was excellent could not fault anything.
One of our top picks in Aranda de Duero – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Alisi is located in Castilla y León’s Ribera de Duero wine-making region. Each air-conditioned room is individually decorated and includes a TV, private bathroom and free internet access.The Alisi is set in the historic center of Aranda de Duero, a few minutes’ walk from the Town Hall. The town is around 47 mi from Burgos and has easy access to the A1 motorway.The Alisi Hotel has a pleasant café-bar with a terrace area, as well as a comfortable TV lounge. A daily buffet breakfast is available in the dining room.
- The hotel has a very good location – it is easy to find a parking place and it is close to the center. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is of a really good quality. The staff were wery kind and helpful.
- Very friendly and clean. Excellent housekeeping. Location is close to everything we wanted to see.
- Great breakfast, super clean rooms and street parking right outside!
Friendly staff. Our GPS kept sending us in the wrong direction. We phoned the hotel and the lady who answered the phone not only gave us directions but was standing outside to welcome us. We arrived a little later than expected and were offered food and drink on arrival. Also some good recommendations for meals etc.
A lovely little hotel, we were travelling from San Sebastián to Madrid and it proved a good place for a stopover. Hotel represents very good value for money.
The room was spacious, the beds comfortable and the bathroom immaculate. The buffet breakfast offered a large choice.
The hotel is only 5 minutes walk from the Casco Historico where there is a choice of bars/restaurants.
As we were travelling in a heavily-loaded car it was reassuring to be able to park in a secure car park just across the road from the hotel.
Set in an attractive estate in the countryside outside Aranda del Duero, Hotel Torremilanos features rooms with balconies overlooking its attractive gardens. It features an à la carte restaurant and a wine cellar.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hotel Torremilanos has modern décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and satellite TV.Guests can enjoy traditional Castilian cuisine in the Torremilanos’ restaurant.Surrounded by vineyards, the Torremilanos has an ideal location for hiking. The hotel offers use of its bikes within the premises of the property only.The center of Aranda del Duero is 3.7 mi from the hotel. Burgos is 56 mi away, while Madrid and Valladolid can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- This is a delightful hotel/winery in the Ribera del Duero area. Getting to the area will most likely involve driving, but the drive is worth it. This hotel may well be the best offering in the area. Rooms were very nice, dining room and dinner great, and a very big breakfast is provided.
- The food in the restaurant at night and breakfast were both lovely. The grounds and hotel itself were stunning. There was a different staff member on reception at check out who was very apologetic about the lady from the night before not being very helpful and gave us a free bottle of wine to apologize
- This is a B&B style accomodation. Family run. Ask for a tour of the associated winery
This is a rural hotel within a vineyard of organic wines.
is 2 minutes from the highway and 10 minutes outside town.
If you would like a 5 star experience, this is your place.
The food is local an incredible, the wines are unforgettable.
The wine tour and wine tasting is to repeat and recommend.
I will go back to this hotel as much as I would like to keep it a secret gem.
- A wonderful place. Would absolutely stay again. It was a perfect place for our honeymoon trip through Spain. The wine and food were excellent as well.
Hotel Milagros Rio Riaza
Set in the wine region of Ribera del Duero, this hotel provides the perfect setting for a peaceful break in the countryside – including the wonderful scenery of Hoces del Rio Riaza.The Milagros Rio Riaza boasts a convenient location next to the main highway linking Madrid with Burgos and the Basque Country. It is surrounded by the stunning landscape of rural Castile, including the rocky canyons and rivers of Las Hoces del Rio Riaza. You can also see eagles in their natural habitat at nearby Montejo.After a day in the fresh air, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep in your own stylish, air conditioned room. Contemporary decor and furnishings, including parquet floors and charming wood beams, complement the range of modern amenities. These include satellite TV, a Wi-Fi internet service and marble bathrooms.Relax in the sociable TV lounge with a hot or cold drink from the hotel’s vending machines.
- Excellent staff, delightful place with great restaurant.
- Long drive up from Almeria, inclement weather on East of Spain so travelled different route . Hotel was well located and staff excellent, very helpful
- we booked a room with disabled facilities as my wife is a wheelchair user, and the room was excellent, access was good and the bathroom was excellent.
- The Location,staff, facilities, all first class i would recommend this hotel to all.
- It was within metre’s of the motorway, ideal for a stop over during a journey. The staff were very good, we would definitely use it again.
Hotel Los Rastrojos
Located 2.8 mi from Aranda de Duero, in the Hotel Los Rastrojos offers horse riding on site. This small country hotel has air-conditioned rooms and a garden with tennis and paddle courts.Featuring a private balcony, each rustic-style room has a flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site tennis and paddle court are available for guests upon request and there is an additional cost at night time. Horse riding can be arranged upon request and for a supplement.Burgos is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very nice welcome. Lovely rustic location. Restaurant not open but we were given complimentary breakfast
- The location was very quiet and i was given some breakfast items as i was leaving before breakfast was served
- It was quirky but comfortable good continental breakfast awesome shower
- La ubicación y el estar rodeada de naturaleza y de una bonita granja.
La cena pese a la hora que llegue que fue pasadas las 11 de a noche, pero es cierto que no pude antes y antes de hacer el chelking pregunté si tenían el restaurante abierto, todo fueron facilidade.
1. Morcilla de Burgos con patata paja para chuparse ls dedos.
2 chorizo con cebolla caramelizada y pan recién hecho, de rechupete.
3. Ensalada de la casa exquisita.
4. Entecot 300 grs, excelente con patata casera en un cestito.
5. Tarta de manzana sobre base de hojaldre, y helado de vainilla, exquisito…. cena de 10.
La habitación una maravilla, con un baño con una bañera que en ningún hotel he visto.
El silencio en plena naturaleza se oían los campanos de los animales.
El servicio del restaurante la camarera una bellísima persona y una profesional.
La dueña del establecimiento un encanto.
Los cocineros maravillosos.
Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas
Located in Santa Cruz de la Salceda, Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and terrace. A hot tub is available for guests. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at this 3-star hotel.Aranda de Duero is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Santo Domingo de Silos is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 66 miles from the property.
- Typical Spanish village, wonderful rural hotel. Lovely owner and a lot of fun.
- Everything, the hotel, the rooms, location and above all the staff.
- Our hostess had a translation app so communication was great as she didn’t speak English and we didn’t speak Portuguese. The dinner at the in house restaurant was fabulous
- Staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you. Hotel was amazing, a rare find. Highly recommend.
- The staff were very friendly, and the proprietor used her translation phone to good effect.
Top Hotels In Castrillo De La Vega Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castrillo de la Vega Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!