10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castries – Top Hotel Reviews
Castries is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castries. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castries. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castries. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castries right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castries with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Castries.
10 Best Hotels In Castries:
Bel Jou Adults Only – All Inclusive
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bel Jou Adults Only – All Inclusive offers accommodations in Castries. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. George F L Charles Airport is a few steps from the property.
No reviews yet.
JJ’s Paradise Resort
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, JJ’s Paradise Resort offers accommodations in Marigot Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and adequate. Pool area good as we were the only ones there most of the time. Tbh it was ok for the money.
- Yes, the staff was outstanding! Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Was very impressed with everyone who worked there.
- Good value, rooms were very dated, but also very clean.
I am a vegetarian, not eating meat or fish. The staff went out of their way to make sure that I had satisfactory meals.
The staff is very helpful and willing to assist you in your plans for the island. JJ also has JJ’s Speedboat tour which I highly recommend. This is a great time to mingle with some of the other island visitors, as well as gettting out to see what the island has to offer.
The hotel has its restaurant of good food. Also on the property is another restaurant sitting at the dock’s edge with a view of the marina.
- only a 2 minute walk to the bay but because its not actually on the bay the cost of staying and eating is much less.
Marigot Palms Luxury Caribbean Apartment Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Marigot Palms Luxury Caribbean Apartment Suites offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Marigot Palms Caribbean.
- The views were excellent, and everything was well maintained.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Marigot Palms. The owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Our room was very large and comfortable; breakfast was good and plentiful. The atmosphere could not have been nicer; the view alone was worth the cost.
- The apartment is large with all the mod cons and luxurious with stunning views over Marigot Bay. Internet was fast and reliable and Danny and Ann are perfect hosts who are always happy to help. Breakfast is delicious and they also provide pizza and pasta for dinner which was a real treat – thank you! A perfect accommodation to relax a couple of days in Marigot Bay.
- The views are spectacular. Up on a hill, with refreshing breezes and a gorgeous view of Marigot Bay. I also liked that the marina and a little bit of shopping/eating is within an easy walk down the hill. Quaint rooms were spotless and pool area was lovely. Communication with staff was outstanding. If you’re looking for a beach and lots of activities, this is not the place for you. But if you’re looking for a quiet and relaxing stay, beautiful views, clean and comfortable rooms, and a staff that cares about you, well, this place can’t be beat. Thank you, Danny and Ann!
- Danny and Anne were wonderful hosts and the accommodation was very comfortable, with great views out across the bay. There are some good places to eat down at the marina which is about 10 minutes walk down the hill.
Bay Gardens Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Bay Gardens Inn is located in Gros Islet, just 29 miles from Le Diamant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Bay Gardens Inn, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts (at the Bay Gardens Hotel across the road) were outstandingly good; and it was great to be able to use the facilities of the two larger Bay Gardens establishments.
- The location was perfect, everything was within walking distance. The hotel shuttle took us to the beach.
- I’ve not been to an all inclusive before where you choose off the menu and have your food freshly cooked! Food was amazing! There is a buffet style breakfast but a chef on hand to cook omelettes of your choice. Great cocktails at the bar – not premixed! all freshly shaken and delivered in style by Yohann! Loved that we could use all the facilities in the sister resort and the all inclusive is included here also. It was our 20th anniversary and we were given a free room upgrade and champagne on ice when we arrived! All the staff so helpful and friendly, thank you! 🙂
At first we were disappointed with our room but the staff were especially helpful and upgraded the room and moved us to the hotel and went out of their way to make us comfortable and happy. Their protocol to guests is to speak with them first and they will do anything possible to make it right. They truly believe in management by walking around and making sure the guests are completely satisfied.
Access to town and the beach was very convenient by waking or using the shuttle.
Completely relaxing vacation which is what it was supposed to be.
- The Inn is conveniently situated for the shops and restaurants, with a short taxi ride to the marina or Gros Islet. The shuttle takes you quickly to the beach where you can use all the facilities of the Bay Garden Beach Resort or take a water taxi to Pigeon Island. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Palm Haven is located in Gros Islet, 28 miles from Le Diamant and 27 miles from Sainte-Luce. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles away.
- Room was easily accessible and I got to park my vehicle freely.. Staff which I met given I was only there for the night were friendly.
- The staff was excellent. They catered to our food needs as we don’t eat meat. They even decorated the room for my daughter birthday along with a special breakfast.
- Like location, nearby marina 2 min walk.. Fuest floor rooms have exit to the pool. We had good for us size of the room. Friendly personal. Parking,wifi,breakfast, bar. For those who wants dive marina is infront,and pony club for horseback riding about 1 km away..
- The location was close to the marina, was quiet and it had Free WiFi.
- Everything about my stay was excellent. Mr. Cools, the manager, is a true gentleman. He and all his staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I could say something wonderful about each staff member I came into contact with. The premises are very well kept and the food is wonderful. This will always be my place to stay in St Lucia.
Stephanie’s Hotel is located in Gros Islet, 28 miles from Le Diamant and 27 miles from Sainte-Luce. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Close to the Marina and close to Gros Ilets which has a street party every Friday night. Quiet. Reception personal friendly but only one of them competent. Reception occupied 24/24 but one has sometimes to search the person.
I like the balcony room they gave me.. I had a clear view of the mountains.. the rooms without balcony are bad even though they have windows u can not feel fresh because the lower rooms looks congested
Mainly Benidicta( house keeping lady ) was good and she clean really good
The girl in the reception is soooooo good.
- good location – friday eve Gros Islet street party is just 5 minutes by walk , beach is 5 mins by taxi or bus
- Location wasnt too bad and the bus ride to and froe to Rodney bay
- Petit hôtel sans prétention, mais personnel adorable et accueillant. Bon rapport qualité / prix pour un court séjour.
Habitat Terrace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Habitat Terrace Hotel offers accommodations in Gros Islet. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Le Diamant is 29 miles from Habitat Terrace Hotel, and Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Habitat Terrace Hotel.
- I liked the staff. They were excellent and very friendly. They almost try to accommodate your needs.
- Very quiet and tranquil with a lovely garden for relaxing. Good internet connection in the bedroom. Friendly, helpful and efficient staff.
- The pool was very good. Comfortable bed. Very pleasant staff. Great ambiance. Recommend for family vacation.
- Very friendly staff..the host was particularly accommodating. Lovely woman..
- I enjoyed the room which was exceptionally clean. The bath towels are changed everyday. The shampoo and body liquid soap are always filled and refilled everyday. Thanks to hard working Shirley of housekeeping. This Hotel is magnificent. It’s home away from home, indeed. You sleep well in the quiet residential area. Do not hesitate….just book and turn up to the always smiling and lovely receptionist, Rebekka and Cheryl, the General Manager, always warm and welcoming and an excellent cook in cuisine. Colan, the security, and Karran, the gardener, thumbs up for keeping the environs of the property clean and tidy, both of whom possess a very nice personality. I will certainly go back. I loved sitting in the garden under the trees. My photo speaks for itself.
Bay Gardens Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Hotel has 2 outdoor pools and provides a free shuttle to Reduit Beach. It features on-site dining, free Wi-Fi and tropical rooms with resort views.The rooms and suites have either a balcony or terrace and tile floors. Each has a coffee maker and refrigerator as well as cable TV.Hotel Bay Gardens has a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, and serves a diverse menu of international dishes and also the pool-side Cinnamon Bar. An optional continental breakfast can also be prepared.There is also an internet café and a Creole-style rum shop. A luxurious spa is located at the hotel’s sister property, Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa, and a complimentary shuttle is included.There is a weekly Manager’s Cocktail party for guests which includes complimentary rum punch, snacks and live entertainment.Bay Gardens Hotel is about a 15-minute drive from George Charles Airport. Free on-site parking is available and Treasure Bay Casino is close to this property.
- Friendly staff, wonderful eggs station and room service.
- The warmth and friendliness of all the staff made everyone feel welcome and happy. The shuttle bus provided an excellent service. Very good varied breakfasts. Happy hour cocktails 6 nights a week and manager’s rum punch party on Mondays. Attractive and well-kept grounds, particularly around the main pool. Music on several evenings. Close to shops and a very good supermarket. Kitchen was well-equipped.
- The staff made us feel very welcomed especially my daughter. Our stay there was a wonderful experience.
Exceptionally good customer service, happy staff all the time. Every one owned the guests.
I made a request to a staff member, not knowing he was housekeeping, and with a smile he told me he would attend to it and within minutes I received my order.
- The staff and management are all really helpful and pleasant. The facility are brilliant a fantastic place to stay and in the heart of all the activities in the north of the island.
The Landings St. Lucia – All Suites
One of our top picks in Gros Islet – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set right on Pigeon Island Causeway Beach, The Landings features tropical gardens, 3 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs and a luxury spa. Each stylish air-conditioned villa has a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.Villas at The Landings feature elegant décor which blends European and Caribbean design. Each one offers wonderful sea or garden views, as well as a living area with an LCD TV and CD player.The Landings restaurant and beach club serve international food all day, and the seafood restaurant is open for dinner. Personalized grocery delivery is also available.A gym, tennis courts and a shop stocking beach accessories can be found at The Landings. The resort also has a kid’s club and regular evening entertainment.Pigeon Island National Park is just over a quarter mile away, and Rodney Bay Village is a 10-minute drive away. The concierge service can arrange water taxis and helicopter transportation from Hewanorra International Airport.
- The staff is very friendly. Overall, we had a great holiday. The Landings is a beautiful property. There were so many things to do that we were not able to do everything.
- This was a fantastic location and the hotel staff are amazingly helpful! Truly relaxing. I took my elderly parents on a holiday (and they live in the Caribbean, another island though) and loved the Resort! Thumbs up from locals!
- Wonderful location and top class room. Chilled, laid back but with lots to do at the same time and everything with picture postcard views. The water sports were great with free sailing, paddle boards, windsurfing etc. Short walk along the beach to Gros Islet to lose the ‘western’ resort and soak in the Carribean vibe.
- Excellent apartment larger than expected, good quality fixtures and fittings – friendly helpful staff
The suite we rented was spacious and equipped with modern appliances and conveniences. Housekeeping staff were courteous, helpful and prompt. Our morning cleaning occurred every day as we were at breakfast, so that the place was spotless and tidy when we returned. There was a daily free shuttle service at several times to nearby shopping areas, making it possible to buy breakfast and snack items for preparation in the suite if desired.
All staff we encountered were as the household staff. It was a very welcoming environment.
It was a pleasant, relatively short walk to the Pigeon Island park which was a delightful excursion. Long walks on the beach were a pleasant diversion.
Tropical Paradise View
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tropical Paradise View is set in the hilltop of Au Tabor Anse La Raye, in a relaxing location. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Tropical Paradise View features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The inn also offers car hire. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5.6 miles from Tropical Paradise View.
- Love the owner, very caring, good food, honest wonderful people. View from the property was out of this world! Planing to revisit for sure
Our hosts Elvy and Primus are a lovely brilliant couple, They are clearly a couple a St Lucian couple trying there very best to make us and their business a happy time, our room was very clean and the views especially from their infinity pool are brilliant.
We only had two nights there,the town is very very basic? You will need a 4 x 4 car as it is an interesting drive! Primus can arrange almost anything, it would be fair to say it is not a top notch (Resort/Hotel) It is a St Lucian couple in a non resort area. But a great location for touring.
We will return.
- Very comfortable room with great, fresh food at meal times. Primus was incredibly friendly and helpful, treating me like a member of the family – definitely added a lot of value to the trip. And the view from the terrace is fantastic.
- The food was excellent, the atmosphere was relaxing and quiet with a wonderful view the room was room was spaceous and comfortable
I must say the staff is warm very very helpful friendly
meals are excellent accommodation is great location is geographically suited for getting from the north and to south of the island where most of the tourist attractions are its simply amazing…. not to mention the manager of the business is absolutely a people person great interaction a wonderful host
Top Hotels In Castries Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castries to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castries but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castries. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!