10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castrelo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrelo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castrelo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrelo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrelo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castrelo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castrelo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castrelo Galicia:
Eurostars Isla de La Toja
Eurostars Isla de La Toja is located in the traditional spa setting of La Toja. This beautiful island and its beaches are just off the coast of Galicia.The Eurostars Isla de La Toja offers modern facilities in a relaxing setting, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The well-equipped rooms are fully heated and air conditioned and have satellite TV. A bathrobe and slippers are included.Eurostars Isla de La Toja has superb sports facilities, including a fitness room. A pool table, table tennis and a games room are also available. There is a golf course close to the hotel.The hotel’s spa, accessible for a supplement, offers a range of beauty treatments and massage. There is a spa bath and a Turkish bath. Other facilities include a library and restaurant. Bicycles and cars can be rented onsite.
- We come every year! My family and I enjoy our stay every time! Their breakfast buffet is perfect!
- Big rooms, good breakfast, beautiful place. Excellent personal!
- Breakfast was outstanding. Staff very professional and helpful.
- The breakfast is excellent and the thermal facility is relaxing in very bright environnement. the room view to the ria is beautiful and relaxing.
- Lovely and clean, great spa, nice location. Fab breakfast!
Hotel Talaso Louxo La Toja
One of our top picks in Isla de la Toja – and a guest favorite.
Set on La Toja Island, in the Rías Baixas area of Galicia, this hotel offers sea views and a well-equipped Thalassotherapy center with a surcharge.Air-conditioned rooms at Talaso Hotel Louxo la Toja have great views and free WiFi. They feature a seating area, satellite TV, a mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Turkish baths, a sauna, waterbeds and heated pools at the hotel’s spa, for an extra charge. A range of beauty and health treatments are offered.Galician seafood is served in the Ensenada Restaurant. Drinks and snacks are available at the café.There is a 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby. Pontevedra is 24 mi away.
- The Spa was excellent. The breakfast buffet was of a very good quality and the hotel room I was in was very spacious. If I had to go to O Grove again I would stay at this hotel in La Toja. Parking was also a treat.
- Beautiful location, renovated room with an amazing view, very close to the village but far enough to be a bit quieter. Good breakfast and facilities, staff was attentive.
- Spacious, recently renovated room on the first floor. Very comfortable beds, spacious bathroom. Huge and delicious breakfast buffet. Wonderful pool area.
- It is minutes away from d’Berto seafood restaurant, which quite rightly to our mind, has been rated the best seafood restaurant in Spain – superb food, service and wine and incredibly loved by our 4 and 6 year olds. The view from the family rooms 116 – 117 – all family rooms being on the first floor – was excellent. The staff made a real effort to accommodate our children’s requests at lunch. Could not fault breakfast.
- good breakfast, very confortable room very good relation price vs quality
Parador de Cambados
One of our top picks in Cambados.Housed in a mansion built in the 17th century, Parador de Cambados is a charming hotel located on the lush, green landscapes of the Rías Baixas on the Galician coastline.This hotel is perfect for a rural getaway next to the sea in Galicia. Here you can enjoy long walks by the sea and breathe the fresh air.Parador de Cambados also has its own pretty interior courtyard, where you can relax with a book, or soak up the sunshine in the summer months.Walk around the hotel grounds and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in warmer weather.In the evening you can enjoy local-style cuisine in the hotel’s own restaurant, which serves excellent seafood that you can accompany with a bottle of fine regional wine.
- A lovely seaside property. Great ambience and facilities. Rooms spacious and tasteful decorated. Highly recommended.
- Nice large room and bath, beautiful building and grounds overall
- Great location; beautiful and relaxing garden/patio. Old world charm and modern amenities. We were sorry to have stayed only 1 night and are thinking about returning for longer stay.
- Loved the location, the antiques, the elegance of this old building.
- The staff were attentive and helpful. We were the only people in the restaurant.
Located in A Lanzada, only 2.5 mi from O Grove center and La Toja Island, Hotel Abeiras has an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. Santiago de Compostela is a 60-minute drive from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.This traditional Galician building offers bright rooms with simple, modern décor. Each room has air conditioning, balcony, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hotel Abeiras serves a varied buffet breakfast including local produce. You can try characteristic Galician cuisine in the restaurant and café.
- The place was very beautiful and super cozy. The staff was fantastic! I highly recommend it.
- It’s a really great place to stay, friendly staff, wonderful nature. There are a lot of good restaurants nearby.
- The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent.
- Loved the location, the large garden that meandered down to the shoreline, and wasn’t so ‘manicured’ that you could really feel out in an open space without leaving the hotel grounds
- Very nice place, we enjoyed time at swimming pool, good breakfast, one lady at reception desk speaks very good English (what is quite unusual in this area) and she was very helpful during our stay.
Hotel Spa Norat O Grove 3* Superior
One of our top picks in O Grove.Hotel Spa Norat O Grove is located in the heart of the tourist and sailing town of O’Grove, 250 feet from the sea.The hotel is situated between the marina and the fishing harbor, across from La Toja Island, 1,300 feet away.Treat yourself to a wide range of beauty, slimming and health treatments at the hotel’s superb, modern spa service.Spa Norat O Grove is also close to the fish market and the city council square, with its garden and the memorial to fishermen. Lanzada beach is only one mile away.In the district of Salnes, in the Rias Baixas region, Hotel Spa Norat O Grove has all the facilities of a 3-star hotel. It has been designed to offer comfort and style, creating a welcoming, pleasant atmosphere.
- Hotel is very well located with plenty of restaurants in the surroundings. The parking at the hotel was full but we did not have any problem to find a spot in the public parking
- Very well located and very clean. Excellent value and I must say that I will be back with my wife. Everything was good. Galicia does not have a middle type hotel either they ar expensive 5 star or very low value basic 3 star this is the best of both worlds. FREE WIFI everywhere. Parking was a value at 6 dollars a night. Highly recommended. OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT.
- Loads of restaurants nearby with amazing fresh seafood
- We were upgraded to a better room (4 stars) free of charge). Great location and very helpful and friendly staff.
- Everything is great! Breakfast is really nice especially at such reasonable price. Really cosy and pleasant place to stay at.
Hotel Real Cambados
Set in a 19th-century house, this boutique hotel in Cambados combines modern elegance with tradition. The chic rooms are individually decorated in pastel tones and some include a private balcony.Hotel Real Ribadomar offers a free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception. Luggage storage is available and laundry can be arranged for guests.The spacious rooms at Real Ribadomar come with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.Plaza de Fefiñans is 150 feet from the hotel and guests can reach the Galician coast in 5 minutes by foot. La Toja Golf Club is 34 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful, boutique hotel in Cambados! Fantastic room with view of the palace gardens. Loved it!
- Great location, small and stylish hotel with character. We stayed in a huge room, beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. Superb shower, fantastic rain shower.
- Great location in the thick of the old town. Friendly and helpful staff.
The owner is very friendly and accommodating. The Hotel itself is lovely, very nicely decorated and the bed is comfortable. The owners also sell their own vermut, wine and liqueurs, which we tasted and enjoyed immensely.
We were lucky enough to find free parking nearby.
Lovely small hotel, very good staff and comfortable.
Breakfast was good and was in café/patisserie opposite (across small road) for which you receive vouchers from hotel.
Mirador Ria de Arosa
Right in the heart of the Rias Bajas you can enjoy splendid views.The hotels countryside surroundings allows one to unwind even if the hotel is full.Friendly service. Homemade food. What more does one need in order to enjoy a relaxing break away?
- Friendly staff, great views across the bay and tourist bus into main town O Grove
Great sea overview, great breakfast, 7 min . walk to beach,
very nice beaches, superb coastal paths on the west coast of the peninsula
- A fantastic 5 night getaway..Super clean and modern guest rooms with spectacular views..Very pleasant and helpful staff is always a bonus..Although a busy hotel you still have the sense of total tranquility..10/10..and great fried eggs for breakfast👍
- El trato del personal y la limpieza y las vistas de la habitación muy bonitas
- Muy recomendable almuerzo muy completo tiene parquing gratuito vistas muy bonitas desde la habitacion buena relacion calidad precio volveremos
Combining clean and modern facilities with a very traditional architecture and décor, Casa Rosita is surrounded by an expansive and beautiful garden.This is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing rural getaway – you can enjoy the fresh air and walk around its lovely gardens complete with a small pond.Casa Rosita also comes equipped with an outdoor swimming pool, where you can take a dip during the day and soak up the sunshine.Dine in the hotels restaurant in the evening, where you can sample typical regional cuisine, accompanied by a fine bottle of wine.Casa Rosita also has a 24-hour reception desk, allowing you to come and go as you please.
- Centrally located to the town of Cambados…large room with balcony
- Very nice, spacious rooms, nicely appointed, friendly staff, good restaurant, beautiful grounds. Clean & comfortable.
Lovely place to stay. Rooms were great.
Not far from the old part of Cambados which is wonderful. We enjoyed walking there and back. Enjoyed the pool.
What a great area
- The room was comfortable although we had a roadside room a little noisy. Private covered pool. Nice gardens but no garden bar facility. Bar is in main restaurant.
- Casa Rosita was very clean and comfortable with a very good buffet breakfast. There is a lovely covered pool. Our room was very spacious with a balcony. Rosita is situated a comfortable 10 minutes walk from the old town center of Cambados with plenty of places to eat although Rosita has a good restaurant with lots of locals eating there at the weekend. I would have liked to have access to tea and coffee making facilities.
Hotel Quinta de San Amaro
Located in the lush vales of Meaño in the unspoiled countryside of Pontevedra, Hotel Quinta de San Amaro offers picturesque rural surroundings.Guests receive a free trip to a winery that produces the region’s famous Albariño white wine. The trip includes a tasting session.Meaño is ideally positioned on the side of a valley with outstanding views of the Salnes Valley, where the scenery is dotted with vineyards that produce Galicia´s famous Albariño wine.There is an array of activities and places to visit. The hotel is just a short drive away from the coastline which features some of the best beaches due to its crystal clear waters and fine white sand. From the city of Vigo a boat can take you to the Cies Islands, where you can find a natural park and visit what has been voted one of the best beaches in the world.
- Restaurant is excellent for breakfast or dinner. Owner, Nacho, super helpful with planning visits to surrounding towns, wineries, and restaurants. Lovely territorial views from the pool and terrace and restaurant. Beautiful, redesigned old world feel, with very comfortable rooms.
This is the type of hotel, which is a travel experience of itself. We stayed 4 nights there and some days, we were just enjoying a glass of wine, the views, the pool and a good book.
Main highlights: design, rooms, hosts, location, views, pool, restaurant. It is just so cozy and beautiful, you don’t want to leave.
This is a truly amazing hotel and it was one of the main highlights of our 2 weeks trip in Galicia and Asturias.
- Nacho the host is so helpful and kind, the cooking class and wine tasting he arranged were also superb!
- Everything, we travel a lot, and it was probably one of the best stays ever. Staff is so helpful and friendly – Nacho even organised wine tasting for us at Mar de Frades and the hotel even offered it to us! The restaurant is outstanding where you can try a mix of traditional galician food with modern touch (they offer you vegetarian options as well, not always easy to find in Galicia) and the bodega offers you a big range of delicious galician wines. The rooms are very clean and stylish with attention to every detail – from the balcony you can see the sunset. The whole Quinta offers precious details like an Horreo with glas where you can relax or read like you never have before. The pool is out of this world with the views and the home made cocktails you can taste, the service of every employee too. We will be coming back for sure.
- Quirky hotel with nice rooms, location and pretty setting. Expensive stay but comfortable. staff very helpful when you could find them.
Set on the seafront of Arousa Estuary, A Traíña offers self-catering apartments with view of the sea or the surroundings. Free WiFi access is available.Apartments at this aparthotel feature a living room with a flat-screen satellite TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some apartments have a balcony.Bed linen and towels are available for an extra cost.At A Traíña you will find a bar and a restaurant. Laundry facilities are offered.The property is set in the city’s old town, close to various monuments, shops and restaurants. Santiago de Compostela Airport is located 43 mi away.
- Met at 01.30 following flight delay, friendly, clean, tidy and very pleasant.
- Estupendo sitio y muy bien situado. calidad precio excelente
- Trato excelente por parte de la dueña, siempre dispuesta a ayudarte. Apartamento muy limpio y bien situado. Buena relación calidad/precio.
- La ubicación excelente y el trato del personal estupendo. El apartamento es muy amplio y con unas vistas impresionantes
- Apartamento muy amplio con dos habitaciones y cocina, bien situado en Cambados y con vistas muy bonitas sobre la ría.
Top Hotels In Castrelo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castrelo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrelo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castrelo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!