10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castrejón De La Peña Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural El Yunque
Hotel Rural El Yunque in Tarilonte has 3-star accommodations with barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen, and buying tickets for guests.All guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms contain a patio. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Rural El Yunque, including canoeing and hiking.Aguilar de Campóo is 27 miles from the accommodation.
- El alojamiento en general es una maravilla y es muy bonito, nos encantó la decoración y todo hecho con madera, Elena nos ayudo en todo lo que le preguntamos y nos trato de maravilla volveremos de nuevo sin duda.
- El hotel es una maravilla. La chimenea del salón daba calidez y ganas de quedarse para siempre. La habitación super limpia, cómoda, con todo lujo de detalles. Los desayunos estaban super bien y disponible casi a la hora que quisiéramos. Elena es una maravilla de mujer!!!
- Nos gustó todo. Un hotelito superbonito, con una decoración al detalle. Todo a estrenar prácticamente. Tiene una calefacción estupenda. Es un sitio muy acogedor. Para recomendar y repetir, sin duda. Estuvimos muy cómodos, ya que, Elena con su amabilidad, se encargó de ello.
- Una casa preciosa, muy acogedora, el desayuno excelente, las camas muy cómodas y Elena, la dueña es un amor, muy atenta y amable. Yo repetiré sin dudarlo.
- Hotel con encanto. Te sientes como en casa, con una cocina para tomar un té fuera de horas. Y una terraza donde sentarte a leer, muy agradable. La encargada, Elena, muy amable. Recién reformado.
La hornera de Bernardo
Located in Ventanilla, La hornera de Bernardo offers a terrace. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. La hornera de Bernardo provides some rooms that feature lake views, and each room has a private bathroom and a desk. At the accommodation the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant at La hornera de Bernardo serves Local cuisine.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ventanilla, like cycling and hiking.Aguilar de Campóo is 19 miles from La hornera de Bernardo.
- The situation, the landscape, the food, the price. Everything was fine.
- The hornera de Bernardo is a splendid place to stay. Very welcoming, great rooms, the showers are truly excellent. All rooms and comunual areas are spotlessly clean. Food was very good and the owners helpful and charming. The views from the rooms and the dining terrace are terrific. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and nice owners! Absolutely clean, cozy and nice house. Tasting food.
It was very emotional time with your family. We will never forget you!
Thank you! And we wish you all the best!
- Very friendly and caring owners. Excellent dinner. Beautiful view from a terrace
Habitación con balcón. Cenas caseras, buenos desayunos.
Los dueños muy atentos.
Pueblo tranquilo y muy bien situado para todo tipo de rutas de montaña y senderismo.
Hotel Rural Casa María
Located in Ruesga, Hotel Rural Casa María features a garden and a terrace. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms are contain a balcony.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Aguilar de Campóo is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Casa María.
- As expected, it was a lovely rural location, with just enough room to park the car outside. Wonderful countryside north-west of the village. We completed a 4km walk from a coll about 10km from Ruesga.
- Property is in quiet rural village. Room is spacious with balcony. Friendly reception from the owner.
- Absolutely loved it. Owners / managers didn’t speak a word of English but not a problem as they were great. Food was lovely, excellent crack, lovely little village. Make sure you have cash – no cards
- Una limpieza excepcional, un trato muy agradable, temperatura óptima de la habitación en pleno enero y un entorno precioso.
- Era muy confortable de temperatura, la calefacción muy bien. Todo correcto. Un lugar tranquilo.
Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga
Set on a wooded hilltop overlooking a reservoir, this hotel boasts an incredible natural setting which makes it ideal for a peaceful break in rural Castile.From the Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga you can admire views of the surrounding Fuentes Carrionas nature park, the waters of the Ruesga Reservoir and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Take in this amazing scenery while relaxing on the comfortable terrace of this distinctive hotel.Use the Parador as a base to explore the stunning local landscape and well-preserved examples of Romanesque art. Then head to the hotel restaurant to enjoy a hearty meal of delicious, traditional Castillian dishes.The hotel’s interior complements its rural setting, with natural tones, wood beams and wooden paneling. Large windows offer spectacular views of the countryside surroundings.
One of the most beautifully located paradors in Spain with incredible views from the lake-facing rooms.
Don’t miss driving down to the lake and hiking along the path that runs along its southern side – a beautiful, leafy there-and-back ramble. The hike up the valley south of the lake is also really beautiful and chances are you’ll have the trail all to yourself.
- The location. V peaceful and wonderful views. Drinks on the terrace was our special treat!
Superb location, beautiful scenery, slightly quirky.
Good parking facilities and nice remote location
- Loved the views .very comfortable beds and very clean.Staff were friendly and efficient.
- The room we chose has a lake view and came with a 15 euro per night supplement well worth the extra, a magical place. Large rooms clean and well stocked. We did have a problem with the room when we arrived and within 15 minute the issue was managed and sorted by appropriately concerned , pleasant staff, nothing was too much trouble. this was our second visit and we will visit again. Clean well stocked fridge.
- One of the most beautifully located paradors in Spain with incredible views from the lake-facing rooms.
Hotel Rural Peñalabra
Located in Cervera de Pisuerga, Hotel Rural Peñalabra features a tennis court and fitness center. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Peñalabra.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and windsurfing.Aguilar de Campóo is 15 miles from the accommodation.
- How clean the hotel was and a perfect upgrade carried out a year ago and friendly the staff are. Loved it
- Fabulous location and the steak was one of the best I have tasted.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. The owners and staff were superb.
- The rooms were nice especially the bathroom which was well designed. The Staff are very helpful and pleasant.
- First stayed here over 40 years ago, and it has kept up with today’s needs. Lovely place and staff. Great food.
Hotel El Roble
Set in Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve and within driving distance of Ruesga’s Reservoir, Hotel El Roble offers a café bar and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Located in the center of Cervera de Pisuerga, the hotel is close to numerous restaurants where guests can taste the local cuisine. There is also a weekly market where you will find local products.Palencia or Burgos are just over an hour’s drive of the hotel. The beautiful fishing villages on the north coast can be reached in approximately 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly family run. Plenty of room for our things. We have been there twice before so feel at home.
Good cafeteria, open early and late.
Hotel sent taxi to pick us up from village with no accommodation.
- Lovely family run hotel, very friendly and helpful
- Spacious comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. This was our third visit .
- Family run Hotel, rooms have been recently redecorated to a high standard. The owners went out of their way to make sure my Motorbike had safe planning and did me a good dinner when I was the only person eating
Hotel El Molino de Salinas
Beautiful set by the water’s edge in the Castile y Leon’s countryside, this hotel has eye-catching interior design and is housed in a beautifully converted mill.With views of the Palentine Mountains, the Molino de Salinas is a wonderful option for escaping to the Spanish countryside this holiday. Enjoy the sound of the flowing water from the gardened areas surrounding the property.The interiors are a daring mix of the modern and classic with original features contrasting against contemporary furnishings.
- Nice breakfast and great location but out of the way. Not easy to find.
- The hotel was set in a beautiful location and was so tranquil. The owner was extremely welcoming offering us a welcome beer and an upgrade to the suite as it wasn’t booked the night we checked in. Everything was just perfect and the host was more than happy to help and assist with anything. I would definitely stay here again, just loved it
- Un lugar perfecto en un emplazamiento maravilloso. Se trata de un antiguo molino rehabilitado que por su ubicación ofrece la posibilidad de un descanso perfecto y ocasión para visitar los muchos monumento de su entorno.
- El edificio es precioso, en el cuérnago del Pisuerga, en lo que antes era un molino. Al llegar nos invitaron a un vino, y por la noche, cuando regresamos a la habitación, nos habían dejado unas botellitas de agua y unos dulces. Este tipo de detalles hacen que se te ponga la sonrisa en la boca…
- Me gustó mucho el silencio que hay dentro y fuera de la casa. La casa es muy acogedora, está muy limpia. El entorno es precioso y ahora en otoño, todo luce mucho más. Hoy, de vuelta al bullicio de Madrid, mi mente se iba al Molino de Salinas, al silencio y la quietud que he sentido allí….Espero que esta sensación me dure….unos días más.
Hotel Rural Doña Palmira
Located in Salinas de Pisuerga, Hotel Rural Doña Palmira provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. This 4-star hotel offers ticket service and a tour desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms include a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Doña Palmira can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Reinosa is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Doña Palmira. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 60 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was incredible! They created a beautiful oasis in the middle of Salinas. I would heartily recommend this property to anyone who needed to stay in this part of Spain.
El desayuno estupendo, la ayencion de 10.
El sitio precioso
- La atención por parte de Silvia, estuvo pendiente en todo momento. El desayuno que estaba incluido con la habitación era tipo buffet y estaba todo riquísimo. La decoración de la habitación y de todo el hotel en general era increíble, realmente te sentías como en casa. Sin duda alguna recomiendo venir a este lugar para evadirse durante unos días y disfrutar de la naturaleza de los alrededores.
Todo estuvo genial. El hotel es coqueto y muy acogedor y la habitación tiene un tamaño suficientemente amplio para no resultar ni agobiante ni destartalado. Todo está muy limpio, tiene los servicios necesarios y es muy confortable.
El desayuno es más que suficiente y variado, hay parte salada, parte dulce, con unas tartas buenísimas que hacen especialmente para los clientes, y puedes repetir tantas veces como quieras.
Y Silvia, la dueña, es encantadora y está pendiente de todo lo que puedas necesitar, tanto en el hotel como de información de la zona. Ha sido una estancia estupenda.
- Perfecta estancia. Trato muy agradable y hotel precioso. Volveremos.
Located in the center of Guardo, 1,000 feet from Carrión River, Real Hotel features an air-conditioned restaurant and bar. Cervera de Pisuerga is 23 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Free parking is featured.The bright rooms with rustic décor include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub. Some rooms have a seating area.The hotel has an on-site coffee house. There is also an ornate garden and a terrace with outdoor dining area.Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the property and Picos de Europa National Park is an hour’s drive away. Leon is 53 mi from the property.
- Very large room, large comfortable bed plus two couches and tables and chairs.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and so helpful. The breakfast was free and okay. The property was very pretty.
Desayuno correcto,y detalles en cafetería..
Relax y jardín muy bonito.
- Muy tranquilo, bueno para descansar y cerca de Picos de Europa y la ruta de los embalses.
- El entorno natural donde está ubicado y sus jardines.
Montaña Palentina is located at the foot of the mountain in Guardo. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Montaña Palentina serves organic food. Guests can also enjoy light refreshments from the bar-cafeteria. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Located close to the Carrión River, fishing and canoeing can be arranged for guests. The Montaña Palentina Hotel is also next to the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park.
- Friendly welcome, good size bedroom plus a great terrace. Wifi offered (didn’t use it), hairdryer possible on request at reception. No problem to store our bikes in garage. Dinner was standard Spanish food, well done & very reasonable price. Basically we had everything we needed under one roof.
- Quiet decent sized room, garage for safe bicycle storage
- The Brothers running the hotel were most helpful and welcoming, secure parking arranged for our motorbikes. Food was home cooked and excellent. Very little English spoken but communication easy. Good location to tour the National park and mountains.
- Me gustó que la habitación era muy acogedora,amplia y calentita.
- Trato muy amable y profesional. Excelente calidad/ precio. Cenamos el menú por algo menos de 10€ de una calidad y cantidad muy buenas
Top Hotels In Castrejón De La Peña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!