10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castle Rock Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Castle Rock Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castle Rock Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castle Rock Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castle Rock Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castle Rock Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castle Rock Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castle Rock Colorado:
Super 8 Castle Rock Colorado
Off Interstate 25 at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, this Castle Rock, Colorado motel features free Wi-Fi in every room and a daily continental breakfast. Rock Park is a 5-minute drive from the motel.A satellite TV, a refrigerator and a microwave are standard in all rooms at the Super 8 Motel Castle Rock. Rooms also include tea and coffee-making facilities and a clock radio. The motel also has a 24-hour front desk.Red Hawk Golf Course is a 1 miles drive from the Castle Rock Super 8 Motel. For shopping, the Outlets at Castle Rock are a 10-minute drive from the motel. Pike National Forest is 20 miles away.Free parking, including bus parking, is available on-site to guests at the motel.
- Way too much noise and it wasn’t very clean I won’t stay here again
- It served its purpose, clean and good beds. Quiet and comfortable. Convenient to The Interstate. Ok breakfast, cereal, Waffles, toast, and Danish. Something. Pleasant Staff, would definitively Come back,,
- The building on the outside looked nice and inviting
Location right off the Interstate highway.
Coffee is always available in lobby. Ice machine always works. Air conditioner worked fine. Right amount of available television channels.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and the room were clean. Close to shopping.
Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Featuring a year-round indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from Castlewood Canyon State Park. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is provided daily.Each air-conditioned room includes a sitting area, a cable TV and coffee-making facilities at the Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center at Castle Rock Days Inn & Suites. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.Castle Rock Outlet Mall is a mile from the hotel. Douglas County Fairgrounds and Event Center is a 10-minute drive from Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock.
- The desk clerk on Saturday night and also Sunday morning were extremely helpful.
- It was clean and well maintained. The staff was extremely nice and went out of their way to help. The rooms were in great condition.
- Very comfortable & quiet. I was freezing & they did not hesitate to give me extra blankets.
- The overall stay was good. Everyone of the employees was pleasant, but the gentleman that worked on Saturday didn’t look at the completed paperwork and said we hadn’t check out for Thurs. or in for Fri. and that our keys were not good beyond 11 a.m. on Fri. This turned out to all be not true and we had taken care of it on Thurs. but he hadn’t bothered to look at the completed paperwork, causing some un-needed stress.
- Very well location with everything needed close by.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Castlerock
Located halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs off I-25, this pet-friendly Castle Rock hotel provides a daily continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with premium channels and upscale bedding are featured in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Castlerock. A microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided.An indoor heated pool and fitness center are available for guest use. A 24-hour business center is provided at the Castlerock La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site for convenience.Douglas County Events Center is 2 miles away. The Outlets at Castle Rock are 3 miles away. Mile High Stadium is 30 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Castlerock.
- Everything was excellent. Staff was even on their knees cleaning the edge of floors by hand. Breakfast was great.
We had a king size bed, comfortable with nice, squishy pillows. The sheets irritated our skin and left us itching in the morning though.
One plus is how close the hotel is to shopping, the theater and wonderful restaurants. It didn’t take us more than 5 minutes to get anywhere.
Also, they have coffee readily available, which was wonderful to have as your walking out for the day or just when you’re needing something warm to relax with in the evening
- Rooms were very clean and beds quite comfortable. It was quiet and the view of Castle Rock unmatched. Staff were friendly and professional.
- Overall it was convenient for us and a nice room. The mattresses on the beds need some upgrading
- This hotel was clean and smelled clean, which is an important thing for me. The decor is contemporary and wasn’t dated. The bed was extremely comfortable too.
Best Western Plus Castle Rock
In Castle Rock, Colorado, this hotel features an indoor pool, continental breakfast and spacious guest rooms. The hotel is a 5-minute drive to the Outlets Mall at Castle Rock.Every room at the Best Western Plus Castle Rock comes with a microwave, and refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms include cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Castle Rock Best Western Plus has a gym and business center. A 24-hour front desk and safes are provided for added convenience.Rock Park is a 5-minute drive from the Best Western Plus Castle Rock. Acme Brick Company and the University of Phoenix are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
- Overall positive experience, young man who received us in the early AM hours was especially kind to us.
- Loved the Vea crackers. Loved that the room was clean and very well upkept. Staff were super nice!
The employees were so incredibly helpful and accommodating. The room was very nice as well. Didn’t eat breakfast due to food allergies and so I did not answer that question.
- Great hotel and great service and prices. Did not use the pool
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel feels like new, so the room was very comfortable and the bed was great.
Comfort Suites Castle Rock
In a great location, nestled 30 minutes from Denver and Colorado Springs and just off Interstate 25, the Comfort Suites hotel in Castle Rock, CO is a fantastic location to experience Colorado’s exciting Front Range destinations and attractions. Enjoy great savings over 120 stores at the nearby Outlets at Castle Rock or take in one of the many fabulous events at the Douglas Country Fairgrounds and Events Center, only 10 minutes away. Visit the Colorado Horse Park, historic Cherokee Ranch & Castle or enjoy a round of golf at the world-famous Country Club at Castle Pines, one of 45 golf courses within 45 minutes of the hotel.Each well-furnished one-room studio suite includes a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, cable TV with free Encore premium movie channels, desk and sofa sleeper. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Ask about our rooms with whirlpool bathtubs, complemented by a view of the Rockies from your very own balcony.As a guest of the hotel, you have full access to our guest laundry facility. Pets are welcome for a small nightly fee. Guests are invited to enjoy amenities like a free newspaper, free wireless high-speed Internet access, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room and 24-hour business center.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Encounter Castle Rock’s small town charm, with quaint shops and charming restaurants. Enjoy discounts at seven restaurants, located just minutes from the hotel.
Customer service was good
- Ease of checking in, breakfast was decent and was great for a quick bite and location was close to a lot! The room was spacious and provided ample space for our large quantity of luggage. The bed was comfy and the room had plenty of towels.
- Everything was exceptional. The only negative would be that setting room temp was tricky
- The staff accidentally gave my reserved room to another party before I arrived. When I went to check in they realized the mistake and had to call in a manager to correct the issue. Then they checked me in. It took a little longer but I had a very nice room.
- Near to the highway, just beside a shopping centre. Fair prices and clean rooms. Surprising good noise insulation! No traffic noise if windows were closed!
- Customer service was good
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver South – Castle Rock
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver South – Castle Rock is located in Castle Rock, 24 miles from Denver and 10 miles from Meridian.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Aurora is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver, and Golden is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the friendly staff, the beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains, the on-site laundry facilities and the continental breakfast.
- Staff went above and beyond what I expected. Friendly and competent.
- Breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly, i have stayed here many times because it is great!
- Beautiful colors & modern interior. Lots of textures. Fast, efficient check in with very courteous staff. Very clean hotel. Nice pool & hot tub. Spacious room. Excellent breakfast with lots of choices. Great coffee! Afternoon fresh baked cookies was delightful touch. Room key that you swipe instead of putting into tiny slot is great improvement!
- Staff were friendly breakfast was good and plentiful
Hampton Inn Castle Rock
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, this Colorado hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 2 miles from Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course.Rooms at Hampton Inn Castle Rock provide cable TV and seating areas. They also have desks, coffee makers and hairdryers. Rooms with sofa beds are available.Castle Rock Hampton Inn serves breakfast and offers a jacuzzi. Additional hotel facilities include a gym and business center.The Outlets at Castle Rock are within walking distance from Hampton Inn. The hotel is 4 miles from Douglas County Events Center and 11 miles from Castlewood Canyon State Park.
- The whole experience was fantastic–parking, staff, comfort, restroom, and breakfast.
- New hotel and very well located with an excellent continental breakfast
- Even that close to highway it was not noisy in the room comfortable to fall asleep
- It was a very comfortable and friendly hotel. The location was convenient to everything we did.
- Clean room, friendly staff and plenty of restaurants and department stores close by.
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver/South-RidgeGate
Located next to Skyridge Medical Center off of I-25, this Lone Tree hotel provides a daily continental breakfast and hot coffee and tea. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each guest room at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver/South-RidgeGate. A spacious work desk and lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.An indoor pool and fitness center is available for guest relaxation. A business center is provided. A guest laundromat is on site.The Meridian Business Park is 3 miles away. Meridian Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away. Denver International Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
- Right off 25, and close to our family. Breakfast was varied every day and had lots of choices. Pool gave kids something to do.
- The brunch was very good. The lobby area was clean.
- Never use Booking.com again, I was not told the booking was non refundable and I wanted to cut my trip short but still had to pay.
- the staff was so friendly and they allowed me to check in 2 hours early!
- Everything. The whole experience was wonderful. Staff were excellent.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian
This Englewood hotel is just off Interstate 25, within a 15-minute drive of downtown Denver. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian features a microwave and refrigerator in every spacious guest room. Rooms also provide free Wi-Fi and a work desk with ergonomic chair.A hot tub and a gym are available at the Denver South Hilton Garden Inn. Guests can also use the hotel’s business center.The hotel’s Great American Grill offers breakfast, dinner and room service. The Pavilion Lounge and a 24-hour convenience store are also available.The Denver Hilton Garden Inn features free shuttle service to the nearby RTD light train station. The station provides easy access to downtown Denver, Invesco Field, Coors Field and the Colorado Convention Center.
Quiet comfortable great night Sleep. We have stayed here many Times always a wonderful exsperience. We’ll be back.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Staff were very helpful and patient. They allowed food delivery straight to the room from an outside restaurant and provided us plates and cutlery. The cleaning staff were very discreet.
There were loads of different types of pillows to chose from.
- The price was super cheap, hotel was super clean and the staff was way nice.
- Staff were excellent, good people and willingness to assist
- Quiet comfortable great night Sleep. We have stayed here many Times always a wonderful exsperience. We’ll be back.
Candlewood Suites Dtc Meridian
Located off Interstate 25, this Englewood, Colorado hotel is 1 miless from the Denver Technological Center. The hotel features an indoor pool, a gym and suites with kitchen facilities.Candlewood Suites Dtc Meridian features spacious suites with cable TV and a CD/DVD player. The kitchens include a refrigerator, a stove and a dishwasher.A business center is available in the Candlewood Suites Dtc Meridian. The hotel has 24-hour laundry facilities as well.Meridian Golf Course is 1 mile from the hotel. Guests at the property are 2 miles from The Wildlife Experience.
- Customer service. Diversity and bilingual people at the front desk. Great location.
- Location was great, I was traveling with an open trailer full of huntinf gear, worried about security but the location was great and everything stayed safe. Outstanding stay for the price
- Comfortable bed, I like it with the little kitchen even though we didnt use it on this stay.
- The beds were comfortable. Front desk accommodated our request for two beds instead of one.
- Good location and we liked the pool. The staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Castle Rock Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castle Rock Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castle Rock Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castle Rock Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!