10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castine Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Castine Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castine Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castine Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castine Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castine Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castine Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castine Maine:
The Manor Inn
The Manor Inn is located in Castine, 29 miles from Bangor and 30 miles from Bar Harbor.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The preservation of the Inn; felt like you went back in history.
The free breakfast was delicious.
We had a lovely and comfortable suite. The inn is beautifully decorated with many
fine antiques. The cooked to order breakfasts were delicious—-especially the Maine
blueberry pancakes! We would certainly stay again if we return to the quaint town
- The Manor Inn was a lovely respit from modern hotels. In a town as quaint and historically significant as Castine, the simple yet clean and comfortable rooms of the Inn fit perfectly. We loved the fact that our room did not have a TV, reminding us to relax and enjoy the views, peace and quite.
- The food was tremendous. Our room was in the eves some what warm no air conditioning just a fan.
- We meet Tom at the Warf Rest. and the wait staff at Manor Inn we’re very pleasant and helpful. Every one was warm and friendly. Will defiantly return!
- The preservation of the Inn; felt like you went back in history.
Pentagoet Inn is located in Castine, 29 miles from Bangor and 29 miles from Bar Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 29 miles from Pentagoet Inn.
You can’t put a price on sincerity and when the staff interacted with me, they were all gracious and genuine about helping me. From check in to check out & everywhere in between, the entire staff was top notch.
My room was beautiful and comfortable. They have thought of everything. I can’t wait to stay there again!
- Friendly staff, great location, bedding and pillows were very comfortable
- The food at the inn’s own restaurant was amazing – absolutely my best dining experience in many years!
- Great location. Fun place to stay. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful
- The Inn is unlike anyplace I’ve ever stayed, absolutely charming. The pub itself is so unusual it could be a separate attraction. The breakfast is wonderful. Everything is so beautifully presented, even the afternoon cookies. The staff is gracious and hospitable. A must see village if you’re in Maine.
- You can’t put a price on sincerity and when the staff interacted with me, they were all gracious and genuine about helping me. From check in to check out & everywhere in between, the entire staff was top notch.
Captain A V Nickels Inn
Located in Searsport in the region of Maine, 25 miles from Bangor, Captain A V Nickels Inn features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Bangor Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The inn keepers were friendly and helpful. The food was great. The setting was beautiful. We would love to return next year.
- Love the ambiance of the old house. Owner was very helpful with an injury I suffered that day.
- Simply the best B&B we’ve ever experienced. Hosts Brenda and Mike were very personable and we felt like old friends when we left. Food was gourmet – evening wine and cheese extra special and breakfast was amazing. The inn is quite historic and beautifully decorated. Would go out of our way to stay here again.
- Brenda is an exceptional host and cook! 6 of us stayed the night. Her 3 course breakfast is awesome! We loved the property and the history.
- Beautiful room in a lovely captain s home. The hosts were gracious and we enjoyed talking to Brenda. The breakfast was delicious and the dining area just gorgeous.
Homeport Historic Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Homeport Historic Inn is located in Searsport in the region of Maine, just 25 miles from Bangor. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- staff very friendly and attentive, breakfast was outstanding! Location was a great midpoint for day-trips and the local people are very friendly. Make sure you ask about the history of the inn and visit the museum!
- The owners were wonderful, the food very good, lots of friendly conversations. Rooms were lovely, lovely, lovely. We intend to go back.
- great food and a few extras upon arrival each night.
- The owners and staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast was more than adequate. The room amenities were sufficient for my needs and it was quiet at night. Since it was built over a hundred years ago by an old sea captain, it really “floated my boat”, seeing I am a retired merchant mariner who spent 40 years at sea, but as an engineer.
- All the comforts of home, a delicious snack in the eveniing, delicious breakfast, their willingness to please. The smell of fresh baking bread which brought me back to my childhood.
Fireside Inn & Suites
Located in Belfast, 28 miles from Bangor, Fireside Inn & Suites features a sun terrace and views of the sea. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 27 miles from the property.
good bed. great views. great night clerks, day staff good, but not up to night clerks.
One of the NC survived 20 min under water w/o drowning. fine breakfasts..
- View from the room was excellent. Breakfast every morning was a nice treat.
- The view was fantastic. The amenities, such as the pool, hot tub and sauna, were nice. Friendly front desk staff.
- The breakfast area was full so we did not have breakfast at the Inn. Room was hot at first but cooled down.
- Great staff,room was a delight, easy access to town and any location. A great place to stay and relax!
- good bed. great views. great night clerks, day staff good, but not up to night clerks.
Belfast Harbor Inn
Located in Belfast, 28 miles from Bangor, Belfast Harbor Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 27 miles away.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast with a view. Rooms freshly renovated.
- My husband and I were travelling around New England for 3 weeks and stayed in 13 different places, but, this was our favourite. We had a balcony with a sea view which was lovely and the room and en-suite were very good. The room and bathroom were cleaned every day and all the staff were extremely helpful. The only thing was we wanted to stay longer but had to continue our adventures. Would definitely recommend.
Nice room, recently remodeled. Unfortunately the entire public portions, lobby, breakFast room etc. were bare wallboard and concrete floors.
A little pricey for a nonview, on the highway room. Good coffee and continental breakfast. Staff was good.
- just renewed and fresh / staff super friendly / great cleaning / beautiful views
- In spite of total remodeling of office/eating area, the breakfasts were well done and presented nicely.
Glenmoor By The Sea
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Glenmoor By The Sea is located in Lincolnville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very nice spot, calm, cosy, friendly, confortable. Perfect stay.
- Staff was very friendly and had good suggestions for restaurants.
- Absolutely beautiful facility. Views are amazing and lots to do in this area!
- The room was very clean, and BIG. The beds were comfortable. Each room had its own table and chairs on the outside deck. Just a great time!
- View from the deck was breath taking. Fresh baked goods every morning were amazing!! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Fort Knox Inn
Fort Knox Inn is located in Bucksport, just 16 miles from Bangor.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great view of the river, comfortable beds, very clean
- Reception lady was very nice. The view was nice too
- Staff are excellent; helpful and personable. location is excellent with good views from riverside rooms. Beds comfortable and room was very clean.
- The room was of ample size and quite comfortable. The facility appeared to be well maintained. Breakfast items were sufficient.
- Very nice location and staff was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful.
Belfast Breeze Inn
Located in Belfast, 29 miles from Bangor, Belfast Breeze Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 29 miles from Belfast Breeze Inn.
- This place was chosen for the price as we were going on a drive with friends and the location was where we needed to be. The room only had a full size bed, was ok as neither of us are large. Housekeeping left something to be desired and the continental breakfast left in the room was not all that appealing, we are not cereal fans, the fruit was ok yogurt ok. Meet the needs we had for the weekend. Front desk closed early for a Friday night 8:30 PM, there were half a dozen keys left on the door.
- This was my second stay at Belfast Breeze. The inn and lodge are very well maintained and both show an obvious pride of ownership. My front-facing room pick up traffic noise from busy Route 1, but the air conditioner/fan blurred it out and did not disturb my sleep. Comfortable bed, spotlessly clean room and bath. In-room continental breakfast was a definite plus.
- This was a totally un-enjoyable experience and I will not be booking the Belfast Breeze again.
- Room was warm and cosy on a rainy night much appreciated. Bath was good.
The Main B&B Building was quite nice. The add on was plain.
The woman at reception was very nice.
The room was clean, but small for the price we paid.
Belfast was a quaint little town with a great breakfast place called Chases Daily. (Continental Breakfast, in room, was sad)
Beach Cottage Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beach Cottage Inn offers accommodations in Lincolnville. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this inn, and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 37 miles from Beach Cottage Inn.
- Location. Plus the Whale’s Tail next door was super convenient.
- It was a great location, just ten minutes outside of Camden. It has a good view of the ocean.
- Whale Tooth restaurant owned by same owners was excellent-located next door to Beach cottage
- The room and the restaurant had ‘a touch of Dutch’: clean and cozy.
Property was close to Camden and Belfast along with excellent breakfast at Dots.
Our unit had a sitting area and kitchenette.
Top Hotels In Castine Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castine Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castine Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castine Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!