10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castillo Del Romeral Gran Canaria:
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Vecindario.Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel can be found in Santa Lucía, 1.9 mi from Pozo Izquierdo Beach. It features a rooftop terrace and swimming pool. A free airport shuttle service is available (subject to availability).The rooms at Elba Vecindario are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They also include a bathroom complete with a hairdryer.Elba Business and Convention Hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast. The El Lagar restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and the hotel also has a snack bar.The fitness center at Vecindario Aeropuerto includes a gym, sauna and massage services. There are also squash facilities. 9 meeting rooms are available for business and social events.The hotel is 25 minutes’ by car from Las Palmas. The beaches in the south of the Canary Islands can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Breakfast had a pleasing selection: fruit, cooked breakfast, pretty good coffee
- Close to airport. Free shuttle. Room perfect for a late night arrival.
- Front desk was super helpful. People are very nice. The hotel is clean but in need of a renovation and deep cleaning. Hallways smell musty.
Close to shopping centre
Good airport shuttle services
- The free shuttle was incredibly useful, with a very friendly driver. Our room was fine, with a balcony that had a sea view (in the distance). We were only there overnight (flight stopover in Gran Canaria) so were happy just to have a nice room. We were also happy that everyone let us speak Spanish, even though we aren’t fluent yet. I imagine they speak English (?).
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
This hotel is located in the shopping and business center Avenida de Canarias, in the heart of Vecindario in Gran Canaria. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All rooms at the Hotel Avenida de Canarias are air-conditioned and come with an private bathroom with a bath. There is also a work desk and mini-bar in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Located just 9.3 mi from Playa del Ingles, the main tourist resort of the island, the hotel is on the main street in Vecindario. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find around 1000 shops, a theater, multiplex cinema and an Olympic swimming pool.There are several bus lines from the airport which run close to the hotel. The hotel is 7.5 mi away from the airport and Las Palmas is 19 mi away.
- Breakfast was great and staff were friendly and helpful
- Location on a walking street, free parking below ground, breakfast was good and fresh. They will make eggs to your liking.
- Good location for experiencing some local culture, as it’s hard to miss city events living almost in the center of a city. Though city is not very big, so for vacation it is also nice place. Second time here and I liked it very much.
- Ok for the money, lovely large room but very dated. Need a bit of tlc.
- We chose that hotel because of his distance from the airport. Our stay was very short. Very good value for money but nothing extraordinary to expect
Hotel New Folías
One of our top picks in San Agustin.Just 350 feet from San Agustín Beach in south Gran Canaria, Aparthotel Folias has a large heated swimming pool. All of the spacious rooms have balconies and views of the beach, sea or gardens. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each room has a sleeping area, a lounge area, a kitchen area and a private bathroom.Hotel New Folías has a terrace for sunbathing and a children’s swimming pool.Next to the pool is the Folias Garden bar, where you can enjoy a wide selection of drinks and snacks.You can find restaurants, shops, and a pharmacy in San Agustin Shopping Center, a 5-minute walk from the property. The center of Playa del Inglés is just 1.9 mi away, and can be reached by the beach promenade. The airport is 16 mi away, and a bus service to the airport and Maspalomas leaves from just 500 feet away.
The location was perfect as it is really near to the beach and also the main bus stop. The view from the room was amazing.
The staffs were friendly. the breakfast was really good. The room was also comfortable.
- Really good location and nice rooms. The eveningstaff(a blond lady) was really friendly and helpful. Everyone was good in english!
- Cleanlines of the room, location, breakfast had a lot variety of food. The view from the room balcony was amaizing. We were on te 6th floor.
- Sängen var sjukt skön! Personalen var jätte snälla!
- bequeme Betten, Sauberkeit und Freundlichkeit sowie ein vielfältiges, super leckeres Angebot am Frühstücksbuffet. Lage ist ebenfalls klasse: fußläufig in ein paar Minuten erreicht man Bushaltestellen, Autovermietung, Shoppingcenter mit Restaurants (Molin Steakhouse ist klasse), Supermarkt, Kosmetik, Klamotten und natürlich die Strandpromenade – alles wichtige ist erfüllt, auf Schnickschnack wird zum Glück verzichtet, so kann sich ein preisbewusster Gast dennoch einen tollen Urlaub gönnen
- The location was perfect as it is really near to the beach and also the main bus stop. The view from the room was amazing.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Beverley Park is 1,000 feet from Gran Canaria’s Las Burras Beach. This modern hotel has a tennis court and 3 outdoor pools, one heated in winter.Each room at Beverly Park has a balcony and comes with satellite TV. Air conditioning is provided from late June to late September. The property has direct access to the beach.Activities include table tennis and a mini golf course. Children can enjoy the kids club and play area. A sauna and a massage service are also available on request.Beverly Park’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals. There is also a poolside bar, open during the day, as well as a minimarket and a pub.The center of Playa del Inglés is within a 15-minute walk, and there is a shopping center 1,650 feet away. The lively resort of Maspalomas is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Honestly speaking this is my third time in Gran Canary. To be extremely fair with the review, the toilet in the room only was new and clean, thw salmon tagliatelle at one dinner was amazing and the staff were friendly.
- 3 pools, so mean enough space over there, very clean rooms and hotel, good location. very good cleaning service
- I liked the location, it was very close to the beach.
- The view from the room was lovely, especially if you pick a sea view bedroom. Very close to the beach, and having 3 swimming pools was a great bonus! Only a half an hour from the airport and also had the bus stop right outside the hotel which is very handy!
- Restaurant staff very nice people. Food was fine, room had a nice balcony. Hotel was located 5 min from the beach
Tagoror Beach Apartments
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Tagoror Beach Apartments offers accommodations in Playa del Ingles, just a 2-minute walk from the beach. Tagoror Beach Apartments also includes a heated year-round outdoor pool.Each apartment at this adults-only property has a double bedroom, bathroom, seating and dining area, and a kitchen fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Towels and bed linen are featured.Playa del Inglés beach is 1,150 feet from Tagoror Beach Apartments and Yumbo Centrum is a 10-minute walk. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 20 mi from Tagoror Beach Apartments.
What we most liked and valued were the friendliness of the staff both day and night, from the lovely girl at reception when we checked in, to the night watchmen who greeted us on arrival back from the Yumbo at all hours of the night/morning!
Also of course the situation with easy access to both beach and Yumbo is near ideal.
- The stuff is very kind,the apartment clean,a good recomendation ???????
- The apartment was very clean and the staff helpful and friendly. Both girls on reception were easy to talk to and very helpful when we asked about public transport and getting to other resorts. It was near the beach and Yumbo Center.
- Great location, spacious comfortable apartment, friendly and helpful staff.
- Pool and Balcony. 2 mins from beach. 5 mins from Pacha/China White/Shisha bars. 5 Mins from Yumbo –
- What we most liked and valued were the friendliness of the staff both day and night, from the lovely girl at reception when we checked in, to the night watchmen who greeted us on arrival back from the Yumbo at all hours of the night/morning!
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes is set in Agüimes’ former town hall. This charming hotel offers an interior courtyard and attractive rooms.The hotel is housed in a white-washed building with brightly colored French doors and balconies. Each of its rooms has restored wooden furnishings and screens. There is a fan, TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the neighboring Casa de los Camellos Hotel. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.Agüimes is within 20 minutes’ drive of Arinaga and the nearest beaches. Gran Canaria Airport is 5 mi away.
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- We expected Aguimes to be charming, but it was even more charming than we expected. The hotel is very cute, in a perfect location right in the center of it all, and the night we spent there was very enjoyable. Highly recommended!
Wonderful old house with a gorges room, nicely decorated with old furniture.
Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast superb.
Beautiful, peaceful little village with nice restaurants and bars.
Very convenient for trips into the mountains or down to the beach.
Would recommend a car or bike.
- We had an enormous room in a beautiful historic building with high ceilings and French doors. Really lovely!
- Rural hotel, less comfort, good atmosphere. Clean room and friendly personnel.
Hotel Playa de Arinaga
Located in Arinaga, Hotel Playa de Arinaga has a bar and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Certain accommodations at the property include a patio with a city view.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Hotel Playa de Arinaga. Gran Canaria Airport is 7 miles away.
Recently refitted to a good standard and very clean. Decent wi-fi signal in the room. Good cafe downstairs that serves pizzas etc. with friendly staff. Very quiet. Very good price. Free bottle of water on arrival (always welcome). Fridge in room.
Air conditioning works well. TV works well. Friendly owner who speaks good English.
- Lovely hotel. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Great location – town felt very Spanish and we didn’t see any other tourists. Excellent restaurants and a beautiful wild beach (Cabron) nearby.
- 15 min ride from the airport only, the hotel is 200 meter from the beach. Bus stop close to the hotel to go to Maspalomas. Hotel staff cleaned the room every day perfectly and were very friendly. Also contact person was friendly (speaks English) and also arranged taxi for me at 6:00 a.m. for the airport. Room is small but worth the value.
- Clean and tidy. All the interior was newly done. The owner met us on our arrival.
- The location and room was good and the owner of the hotel was very kind and helpful.
- Recently refitted to a good standard and very clean. Decent wi-fi signal in the room. Good cafe downstairs that serves pizzas etc. with friendly staff. Very quiet. Very good price. Free bottle of water on arrival (always welcome). Fridge in room.
Don Gregory by Dunas – Adults Only
Dunas Don Gregory – Adults Only is next to Gran Canaria’s Las Burras Beach, in the San Agustín area of Playa del Inglés. It has an outdoor swimming pool and gym. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All air-conditioned rooms at the Don Gregory have a private balcony/terrace with Atlantic Ocean views. Rooms feature satellite TV, and a mini-bar and safe are available to hire.Hotel Dunas Don Gregory has gardens and sun terraces. There is a poolside snack bar and a piano bar, which offer live shows and music. The on-site restaurant serves buffet meals, with regular themed dinners.The hotel is located 1.9 mi from the center of Playa del Inglés, in an area full of shops and bars. San Agustín Shopping Center is opposite the hotel, and Maspalomas Golf Course is 2.5 mi away.There is a 24-hour front desk, and parking ais available for an extra charge.
- The bread at the morning buffet was very nice, of good quality and the choice was great. Very comfortable beds. Very nice view.
- This hotel is in the perfect location. The hotel is large, clean, and has excellent pool and beach access.
- The hotel was in an excellent location with lovely pool areas. Everywhere was kept very clean. Our room had a lovely balcony overlooking the sea. Staff were all very helpful and the restaurant had great views over the sea.
- Some of the staff were very fiendly, always with a smile. The view was phenomenal and the balcony pretty big and good. The cleaning service was ok (the cleaning staff was always polite). A big + was that the manager was there and he was very friendly.
- The staff is helpful and friendly. All hotel is very clean. The room is spacious, modern and the view is amazing. The breakfast and the dinner is super. The temperature of the heated pools is perfect. The location of the hotel is calm but walking distance from the pubs, etc. The ocean side walking promenade is nice.
Sentido Gran Canaria Princess Hotels & Resorts- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Featuring heated pools, a gym, restaurant, bar and free WiFi, Sentido Gran Canaria Princess – Adults Only is located 2,450 feet from Playa del Ingles Beach in Gran Canaria.Each air-conditioned room at the hotel offers a furnished balcony, 32″ flat-screen TV, and bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Tea and coffee facilities, mini-bar, a pillow menu, a safe and room service are available upon request and carry a surcharge.The hotel’s restaurant offers thematic dinners as well as show cooking. A full programne of day and night entertainment is also provided, including live music and shows. There are table tennis facilities on the hotel’s terrace.You will find a wellness area including sauna, hot tub and Balinese beds at the property. Guests can relax at the chill out terraces and the pool bar.Sentido Gran Canaria Princess – Adults Only is 21 mi from Gran Canaria Airport. Free private parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Bedding and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast and dinners were included in price and were very good!
The staff were all very accommodating and always friendly.
The pool was nice and had lots of sun-loungers. Drinks which were not included in the room rate were reasonably priced. There was daily cleaning and the rooms were spacious with a mini fridge and nice balcony.
We were there for New Years and the staff transformed the dining area and also the dinner and drinks were great.
The entertainment seemed good and the activities during the day varied. We were there for only three days so didn’t get a feel for a lot of activities but they seemed good.
- Great location, 8 min to Yumbo Center by walk, bus stop right in front of hotel, huge selection of breakfast and dinner food, nice room, pools and outside area is excellent, good equipped gym for full body work out.
- Very good location, nice facilities, friendly and helpful staff, very nice to have breakfasts and dinners included which were of good quality in general, sufficient space and chairs at the pool area, really nice wellness center
- Excellent buffet dinner with a great variety of food, replenished continuously until the end. They also offer a courtesy room for freshening up after checkout if flight is late.
Located in Gran Canaria’s Playa del Inglés Resort, Occidental Margaritas (formerly Barceló Margaritas) offers 2 outdoor pools, and a children’s pool with a mini-club. It has tennis courts, a gym and mini golf course.Occidental Margaritas offers both rooms and apartments. All air-conditioned accommodations has satellite TV, tiled floors and simple décor. The apartments come with a hob, coffee-maker and microwave.The hotel has a buffet restaurant serving international food. There are also 4 bars, including 2 poolside bars and a disco bar. There is a day and night entertainment program.It offers outdoor training facilities. There is also a sauna, hairdresser’s and a wellness center with health and beauty treatments.Occidental Margaritas offers a free bus to Maspalomas and Playa del Inglés Beaches. Reception is open 24 hours a day. Car and bicycle rental services are available.Maspalomas Golf Course is 20 minutes’ walk away. You can walk to the beach in around 25 minutes.
- This hotel is a pretty standard with room for improvement.
Rooms were clean
Conditioning worked great
Tons of activities in the hotel
- Staff were superb couldn’t do enough for us the hotel was spotless and the grounds so well maintained a piece of Paradise..
- The hotel is nice and clean, the rooms a bit old, but globally more than acceptable. The baby club was nice and so was the pool area.
- I had a half board accommodation and the dinner was quite great. Food was fantastic
Top Hotels In Castillo Del Romeral Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castillo del Romeral Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!