10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castillo De Sabinillas Andalucía:
Harbour Club Aparthotel Duquesa
Harbour Club Aparthotel Duquesa is located in Castillo de Sabinillas.The condo hotel provides guests with a terrace, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer. A toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a electric tea pot.Marbella is 27 miles from Harbour Club Aparthotel Duquesa. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- Location and reasonably quiet considering location close to centre.
- Grate place, Located in the heart of La Duquesa Nearby, bars and restaurants. Very close to the sea.
- Room was very well located and the place was clean.
- Nothing the room needed a good clean, the shower was not fitted correctly,never saw staff.
- GEORGE the owner was helpful and did what he said , All was good
Hotel Doña Luisa
Set in front of the beach in Sabinillas, Hotel Doña Luisa offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fridge. Most rooms also feature a balcony with sea views.The hotel features a café bar with a terrace overlooking the sea. It also operates a 24-hour reception and luggage storage service, allowing guests flexibility during their stay.Doña Luisa is just 1,000 feet from the marina where many water sports are available. La Duquesa Golf Course is also close by.The hotel’s tour desk can help to organize excursions, including visits to the nearby Roman settlement of Duquesa Castle. Marbella is 19 mi away, while Gibraltar is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- The front desk staff…the gentlemen in black uniforms…very helpful and friendly
- “It was exactly what it said on the tin”! Nice hotel, nice location, pleasant staff and overall good value for money.
- Breakfast was continental style, plenty of choice, excellent coffee
The location was fabulous the staff were wonderful very helpful .We enjoyed our stay very much and would return .
Thank you to all the fabulous team at this Hotel 😍
- A fantastic on the beach location, staff very welcoming and accommodating , the room was big, very clean and had a useful fridge….excellent value for money
Hotel Apartamentos Manilva Sun
One of our top picks in Manilva.Offering an all-year-round outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Apartamentos Manilva Sun are set less than 0.6 mi from the beach. It features bright and spacious accommodations with free WiFi.These 1,2 and 3-bedroom air-conditioned apartments feature a furnished terrace. They have a comfortable living room with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. They also have a kitchenette with an oven, dishwasher, and washing machine. A safe is also available.Mediterranean cuisine is on offer in the Manilva Sun restaurant, which overlooks the pool and attractive gardens.A children’s play area and a park are also on site, as well as free private parking. Other facilities at the property include a golf simulator. The pool is heated during the winter.Hotel Apartamentos Manilva Sun are set between Estepona and Sotogrande. The complex is set on a hill above the Costa del Sol, offering Mediterranean Sea views and overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is private underground parking available as well as public parking outside.
- A spacious apartmrnt big enough for 4 people. It had 2 bedrooms and and two bathrooms. The facilities were all in good repair. The only thing I did not like was that it was pretty remote. It sits high up on a hill and there is nothing close to the property in terms of restaurants. You basically have to drive everywhere. At the entrance to the urbanisations there is a supermarket and a couple of restaurants but a fair hike up the hill to get back to the hotel (about 1km). To get to the beach you have to drive there.
- Very clean. Not overcrowded. Staff very helpful. Pool excellent.
- staff very helpful and friendly. very clean. large apartments. excellent value.will be retuning.
The decoration in certain areas of the building with a replica of a mini golf course giving a really friendly and welcoming touch.
There is a mini market available at the entrance which offers the most essential products, this is a bug plus.
The flat has really good equipment making you feel at home. mini kitchen, air condition, fully equipped..
Just go and enjoy
- We stayed 4 people and the place was really big! Very clean and cozy, equipped with everything you need, including dish-washing machine. Also there is a free indoor parking. Would love to come here again!
Enjoying a beautiful location next to Sabinillas Beach on the Costa del Sol coastline, the Don Agustin is an elegant and classically decorated hotel set next to the sea. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel features stylish décor, with marble and Venetian stucco. All air conditioned rooms come with a minibar.You can relax in this hotel and enjoy a coffee in the bar cafe, which has an outdoor terrace, where you can soak up the sun. In the surrounding streets there are various restaurants, including Argentinian and traditional Malagan restaurants.This hotel is also located just 5 miles from the popular tourist resort of Estepona, on the road to Gibraltar. Marbella is 16 miles away and Gibraltar is 9 miles away.
- Location and staff. Simple, clean, nice hotel. Not a resort or big tourist hotel, No frills, located in fun area with great food.
The staff was friendly and were always willing to help
The rooms were very clean and tidy, the ladies in cleaning crew were amazing, so formerly and very professional in what they do. I felt like at home.
The location was fabulous, just a few steps to Tye beach and restaurants and bars
- Room was a good size with good amenities, close to beach and restaurants, they also had parking for car.
- This is a real Spanish beach. Many Europeans no Americans and little tourist activity. A great vacation spot. Nice beaches and close to Gibraltar for a day trip. Kudos to San Luis de las Saninillas.
- This is the third time that we’ve stayed at this hotel. The staff make you feel instantly at home. The place is spotless and the situation of the hotel is just perfect.
Casares del Mar Luxury Apartments
Set on the beachfront and offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Casares del Mar Luxury Apartments is located in Casares. Free private parking is available on site.The apartments have a terrace and seating area with a flat-screen TV, as well as a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Casares del Mar Luxury Apartments features free WiFi throughout the property. Bed linen is offered.Some units include a sunroof terrace and barbecue facilities.Malaga Airport is 45 mi from the property.
The accomodation was well kept and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Given that it was winter, there were not that many people in the other appartments therefore it was extremely quiet. Perfect for a getawaty. Supermarkets only mins away by car. Amazing Beach views.
- Much better than expected and my expectations were high. The underground parking was apreciated. The privacy of the penthouse patios was lovely. The actual flat was clean and spacious. As we booked very last minuets we were only left with the 2 bedroom penthouse apartment and we would definitely make the same choise again. The BBQ was great and the patio also has private sun bathing areas. The pool was a couple of minutes away still inside the estate and just a bit further up was the access to the beach.
- Very large well equiped apartment with pool and beach access.
- Very comfortable great pool and lovely stop. 20 min walk to town some beach bars along the way.
- The location And the view from the apartment, the pool, the area
- The accomodation was well kept and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata
All rooms at Milla de la Plata offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Strait of Gibraltar. The hotel is located in a quiet cove just 1.2 mi from Puerto de Sotogrande Port.Each room at Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata is decorated in a unique way. Rooms have tiled floors and flat-screen TVs. All have a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant overlooks the sea and serves Mediterranean fish and meat dishes. Wonderful views can also be enjoyed from one of the hotel’s beautiful terraces.Torreguadiaro beaches are a 7-minute walk of Milla de la Plata boutique hotel, and there are 13 golf courses within a 20-minute drive. Gibraltar is 16 mi away.
– Magnificent views from the window, and all windows are facing sea. Location could not be better.
– Parking on site for no additional cost.
– A small terrace just behind the door. Facing parking lot though.
– Ok breakfast. A bit limited amount and choice of food but the price reflects it.
– The hotel restaurant is very popular in the area, in the evening it is full. Our room was just on top of the tables but the windows are doing the job – you almost do not hear anything when you close the window.
– Town is in walking distance and in the end of March is was simply dead. Many forever closed hotels and restaurants, couple of open ones but not very inviting. Sea it the thing that saves the impression.
- I stayed with my mature daughter(I am &* years ) and would return to this lovely location . Great sea views and restaurant which is an added bonus. Staff could not have been more helpful. Thank you.
- Great location and helpful, friendly staff. My fourth time staying in this hotel this year. Highly recommended.
- Fantastic location and views.Very nice pleasant staff
- The view from the bedroom and restaurant terrace simply superb! Very welcoming a staff and excellent service. Bedroom basic but comfy. Brathroom facilities clean and well kept.
- – Magnificent views from the window, and all windows are facing sea. Location could not be better.
Hotel Las Camelias
Las Camelias is located in the marina at Puerto de Sotogrande. It is a 10-minute walk from the beach, and is within 5 mi of 6 golf courses. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Las Camelias has a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant specializes in seafood and Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a TV.Free private parking is available on site. Sotogrande’s sailing clubs are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. La Línea de la Concepción, Gibraltar and Algeciras Port are less than 19 mi from Las Camelias.
- Close to the beach and the main road parking for free
- The position of the hotel between Torreguadiaro and Sotogrande was perfect. Staff were very helpful.
- Basic ground floor room. Great value for money pet friendly. Fridge settee and tv in the room. Plenty of space. Separate access no need to go through reception.
- no view at all, would have liked to see something other than a tall wall surrounding an internal patio. Location was perfect for what we wanted, room was clean and spacious but dark and unexciting.
- The room was spacious and clean. The food excellent, and inexpensive. The restaurant terrace was a lovely place to sit and breakfast; it was also pleasant for an evening meal. Two minutes walk to a lovely beach. One morning I discovered a tiny black and white kitten hiding out in a flowerpot on the restaurant terrace. I secretly shared my meals with him/her. This little soul was a joy.
Set near the beach, the stylish NH Sotogrande Hotel offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms that mix contemporary design with traditional Andalusian décor. It features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace.From the Sotogrande restaurant guests can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside and golf courses. The poolside snack bar serves light refreshments and there is also a cocktail bar.There is a 24-hour reception where guests can arrange bicycle and car rental, as well as currency exchange.A free shuttle runs to the beach and nearby golf courses. Special rates are offered to guests at NH Sotogrande who wish to play at golf courses in the area. There is also a tennis court at the hotel.The NH is located 12 mi from Gibraltar Airport and 62 mi from Malaga Airport.
- The breakfast was abundant ans the service excellent
- I have stayed here 4 out of the past 5 years, it’s a nice hotel in a great location for Sotogrande. The pool is nice and usually quiet. Exterior of the hotel is nice and clean
- Your site is faulty. When I originally booked I entered the 2 adults and 1 child age 9. I assumed that this mean’t they’r be an extra bed in the room. Upon arrival the staff informed me that there was no mention of this and the room was only suitable for 2 guests. I said I’d pay extra for the use of another bed but to no avail. The BOOKING.COM website still performs the wrong function. My family and I had to share a double bed for the whole week. Not exactly comfortable, and very disappointing.
- Great place to stay, very nice rooms with balcony, surprising indoor patio/corridors. It feels like walking through one of those old narrow little Mediterranean streets with small white houses and wooden front doors. Very pretty ! Breakfast was more than one can expect.
- Friendly staff, excellent location for purpose of trip (playing tennis).
Elba Estepona Gran Hotel & Thalasso Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.This luxury, beachfront hotel is located just outside Estepona, on the Costa del Sol. It offers a spa, indoor and outdoor pools and elegant rooms with sea view and a private balcony or terrace.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalaso Spa feature stylish décor. Each has satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Elba complex has 3 themed restaurants and offers all inclusive service. In summer months, Kids’ Club activities are organized.Available for an extra cost, the Elba Estepona’s spa features a sea water circuit, hot tub, sauna and an igloo. A wide variety of relaxing, therapeutic, or beauty treatments are on offer.Easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Marbella.
I likes the location of the hotel. The staff were excellent, very friendly. Easy to get to and loads of free parking.
Breakfast was good and had loads to choose from
excellent in al aspects second time we are here and always the same friendly, helpful and professional welcome.
Keep up the good work.
- Vacation resort with great sea view. We were upgraded to the suites so were very pleased.
- Great location, were upgraded to the tower room 616 which has amazing views but the air condition is not “man” enough to keep the room cool enough and the bathroom becomes a sauna by afternoon. Great pity . Breakfast offers a great verity of options. We enjoyed our stay overall and the staff are friendly and helpful
- The room was spacious and having the tea/coffee facility in the room was a definite plus. Having a spacious balcony was also a plus. The gate that leads onto the walkway and the beach was a favourite for many, and ours too. The staff were also helpful.
- I likes the location of the hotel. The staff were excellent, very friendly. Easy to get to and loads of free parking.
Hotel Mediterraneo is directly in front of Estepona’s Rada Beach, on the Costa del Sol. Each room has simple decor and air-conditioning, while some offer sea or mountain views.The Mediterraneo Hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the best places to visit in Estepona and Andalusia.The Mediterraneo is set in the old town of Estepona, surrounded by restaurants and shops. The town’s bullring and popular marina area are within a 20-minute walk. Marbella and Puerto Banus are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Gibraltar is 34 mi away.
- Basic ** hotel across from beach. Cafe next door for breakfast. Many restaurants nearby. Parking available for 10 €.
- I needed a place to stay overnight as I was leaving Estepona the following evening. I am surprised at how quick it was to get to know the area. The staff at Hotel Mediteranio where very friendly and helpful, especially the Gentleman who had the night shift. Thank you Sir. I will be back again soon.
- Location with the sea view was incredible. Great location for a good price.
- Liked the City very much so pretty with all the lovely flowers and plants also the sculptures were very Nice and of course the beach
- It was basic clean and friendly and a great location easy to find
Top Hotels In Castillo De Sabinillas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castillo de Sabinillas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!