10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castillazuelo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillazuelo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castillazuelo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillazuelo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillazuelo Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castillazuelo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castillazuelo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castillazuelo Aragon:
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Located in the small village of Castillazuelo, in a historic building, Hotel Abadia has an on-site bar. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.Free access to the nearby municipal seasonal outdoor pool is offered for guests, as well as free access to the sports facilities like the football pitch, tennis and basketball courts.Each room features different décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast, including Somontano olive oil, is available. Storage space is available for bikes and sports equipment.Huesca is a 40-minute drive from the property, while Zaragoza is 78 mi away. The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Dueña muy agradable. Se esfuerza en hacerte sentir como en casa. Muy limpio. Bonitos detalles de decoración. Bien situado para explorar la zona del Somontano.
- la limpieza y la amabilidad y ganas de que todo vaya bien de la dueña, un diez para ella
- Los detalles que ofrece el establecimiento y su propitaria
- Muy tranquilo, habitación muy confortable y una decoración estupenda. Toti es encantadora, muy cercana y detallista.
Excelente base de excursiones para visitar el Somontano, Sobrarbe y la Ribagorza.
El trato de la propietaria, Toti, inmejorable.
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro
One of our top picks in Barbastro.Set in the city center, this hotel features charming stone and timber buildings and superb dining, and features bright, elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms are spacious and sophisticated, with plenty of natural light. They all have full private bathrooms, adjustable air conditioning and wooden floors.Ciudad de Barbastro’s restaurant features stunning stained-glass skylight and stone walls and specializes in local cuisine. Soy milk and celiac menus are available.You can also visit the beautiful Sierra de Guara.
- Everything was excellent, bed was so comfortable, the room was big as was the bathroom, lovely linen, the staff were so friendly, would rate this hotel and staff as one of the best.
- Good central location. Perfect for an overnight stop for us. Very good breakfast
- Lots of places to eat / drink nearby and very cheap
- Staff always helpful, good situation in old town, easy underground parking, excellent on site restaurant and cafeteria
- We liked the size of the room and the breakfast was excellent. The staff were friendly.
El Lagar del Vero
Located in the lovely village of Huerta de Vero, this hotel has been lovingly restored from an early 19th-century property, keeping its original decor, and providing magnificent, spacious rooms. El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Dinner was excellent (mushrooms cannellonis with cream / bacalao fish Cooked with butter and onions…). The local bio red wine (from 2013 !) Included in the menu was fantastic !
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
- El conjunto de orden, limpieza, comodidad, atención… genial.
- El trato personal y en conjunto tanto la comida como la estancia
- Nos gustó la atención del personal y la tranquilidad del lugar. También el restaurante: muy buena cena y excelente buffet desayuno.
Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez
The family-run Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez is located in the north-east of Aragon, just 1.2 mi from the center of Barbastro. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All of the rooms in the Hotel Sancho Ramírez have satellite TV, air conditioning and individually controlled heating. Many also have a small balcony or terrace.The hotel has a sun terrace, a games room and a tennis court. The hotel’s restaurant offers a range of traditional Aragon dishes, and there is a modern bar.The hotel sits at the foot of the Guara Mountains, about 2.5 mi from the A-22 main road. The surrounding area is popular for visiting wine cellars, walking and mountain biking. The Sancho Ramírez has free onsite parking.
- Old and run down. Should not be promoted by booking.com
- El entorno del hotel es agradable y apacible., por lo demás creo que no hay nada que resaltar.
Angenehme Begrüßung durch freundliche Mitarbeiter hinter dem Tresen. Unkompliziertes Einchecken.
Zimmer und Bett waren okay – mehr allerdings auch nicht.
La situación y buen aparcamiento.
La habitación amplia . La limpieza excelente.La cama muy cómoda.
La bañera grande pero resbaladiza.
- chambre et lit = OK ; pas de restaurant; heureusement qu’il y a la cafetaria à coté.
Set next to the historical center of Barbastro, the Hotel Clemente has a family-run atmosphere, which will help you relax while on holiday in this region of Aragón. Hotel Clemente’s rooms are clean and practical spaces, well equipped with private bathrooms and TV’s. Unwind in this accommodations after a long day exploring the extensive landscapes of this area of Aragon. The hotel’s restaurant, Pablo’s, serves local-style cuisine based on the use of regional products. So you can taste characteristic, regional cuisine without leaving the hotel. From Hotel Clemente, you can easily walk to, and visit the cathedral and Wine Museum in the town of Barbastro. On Saturdays, buy the finest fruit and vegetables in the town’s weekly market.
- Centrally located. Safe area. Access to restaurants is easy. Bakery across street. Decent breakfast. Nice bathrooms.
- Convenient stopover. Easy street parking. Good breakfast.
- Friendly staff, good location near the city centre, quiete, confortable room.
Ideal location, easy acces to town.
The room was very clean
- Very helpful guy at reception, spoke good English. The location is perfect, just a few minutes walk into the town.
San Ramón del Somontano
This hotel occupies a well-known Art Nouveau building in the center of Barbastro, Huesca. It has a spa center with contrast showers, a Turkish bath, a sauna and swimming pools.The rooms in San Ramón de Somontano have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. All superior rooms have a hydromassage shower or hot tub.Somontano’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, plus lunch and dinner service accompanied by regional wines. There is also a café serving designer tapas and sandwiches.The hotel is well located for the Cathedral of the Assumption and the local museum of wine, as well as other wineries. A range of sports can be found at the Guara nature reserve.
- They have a great pool and spa and we were the only people using it.
- The staff were extremely helpful in pointing us towards bodegas and other experiences we were interested in, and managed to help us book two really nice bodega tours in the end. The hotel was good–probably rooms were the best part, though the food was also pretty good. Parking was a little bit funny–up the hill a bit and around a corner under an adjacent building–but you come to expect these situations in Europe I think. Ultimately, the parking was easy and sufficient once you located the spot.
- Great location. Excellent food. Very friendly and attentive staff. Very clean and modern rooms. Will definitely return.
- Loved it all. Incredibly spacious clean beautiful room and bathroom with spa. Very tasteful. Superb linen and toiletries. Great location and parking 1 minute walk away in locked car park. Unfortunately we missed out on the pool activities due to closure for routine maintenance. Bar and cafe inside this hotel was also very good. Breakfast good selection but just ok.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant is superb. The breakfast was one of the better ones from this last holiday.
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
Hotel La Posada De Lalola is set in the peaceful village of Buera, 5 minutes’ drive from Alquezar’ s medieval town. Set in La Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, it offers a charming garden terrace.The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Great location, close enough to Visit Adquezar but a quiet retreat. Enjoyed the morning walk in the countryside. Rooms clean and nicely decorated. Excellent dinner and staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again !!!!
- The decoration was just exquisite and it gave a fantastic home away from home feeling. I felt like coming back here for a week to relax and enjoy the place.
- Caring staff, nice breakfast, beautiful yard…Close to Alquezar as well..
- Really unique surroundings in an local village but close enough to the tourist spots. Host was exceptional and make sure you have dinner at the restaurant to experience local cuisine cooked in a fine dining style. We really enjoyed the unique decor.
- An interesting hotel in a small village, lots of peace and quiet and really feels away from it all. I had wanted to stay at nearby Alquezar but when we visited there it all seemed rather difficult and stressful so felt we had made a good choice. The food was good, no menu choice but often a choice brought to your table for you to decide. The owner was the chef, very pleasant but you need to speak French or Spanish. I probably wouldn’t go again but would recommend others to. Air con in our room, a “charming” room but not in our son’s garden room. Surrounding area of 70 canyons good even if you don’t go canyoning. Easy parking outside.
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Hotel Villa de Alquézar is located in the medieval town of Alquézar, near the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. The hotel features gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Brreakfast was wonderful with an excellent variety of cold cuts, cheeses, baked goods, fruit and yogurt. The location was also superb. If the weather had been better (it was raining!) we would have loved exploring the town. We were delighted with the staff who provided lovely cups of tea for our evening in the library.
Location was great.
Staff was helpful.
Breakfast was good!
- Excellent hotel in great location in medieval town .
- Really nice stay, staff were friendly and the pool was fantastic. Lovely and relaxing stay. Would recommend.
- Location was great, room was clean and beds comfortable. The hotel’s recommendation to eat at Casa Pardina was spot-on…one of the best meals of our trip.
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
One of our top picks in Alquézar.Santa María de Alquezar offers views over the ancient castle of Jalaf Ibn Rasis and the Vero Canyon. It is set a traditional stone building with wooden features and Mudéjar brickwork.Most rooms at the Santa María de Alquezar open onto a balcony and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a phone and a work desk.The Santa María has a library, a bar and a tour desk, where you can arrange hiking and canyoning trips. A cash machine is available on site.Set within Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, the Sierra de Guara Mountains and the Somontano Wine Region are within easy reach of the Santa María. The local area has many prehistoric sites and is also ideal for adventure sports, which can be arranged on site.
- Great hotel right on the outskirts of the town so you didn’t have to try and navigate driving in old town. Nice breakfast as well.
Small bedroom but very clean, well furnished and very comfortable, same with bathroom.
Good value nice breakfast and very pleasant staff. Excellent location on main street right next to restaurants but was quite at night. Would stay here again.
- We had a little balcony with a nice view. The group sitting room was comfortable and breakfast was good. Location was good for walking to all the sights we wanted to see. Very nice and helpful staff.
- The bed was amazingly big in size and very comfortable!
- Perfect hotel, value for money, great rooms and breakfast.
Air-conditioned rooms at Carrodilla Restaurante & Habitaciones come with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Located in the center of Estadilla, it is easily accessed via the A-22 Motorway.Featuring parquet floors, the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries, and they look out onto the town.Carrodilla Restaurant has a varied menu based on local products and dishes. Estadilla also offers a small selection of restaurants and bars.The area is good for outdoor activities and Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. Both Lleida and Huesca can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
La localización del hotel es excelente, el pueblo de Estadilla es muy tranquilo.
- Nice size room and the staff were more than helpful.
- El buen trato recibido por el personal. La calidad de la comida del restaurante y el precio, excelente. Cenamos y desayunamos. El dueño del establecimiento se interesa mucho para que la estancia sea perfecta.
- Llegamos un poco tarde y nos atendieron muy bien. Calidad-precio excelente.
- Calidad precio excelente. El personal muy agradable y servicial.
- Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
Top Hotels In Castillazuelo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castillazuelo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castillazuelo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castillazuelo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!