10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castil de Campos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castil de Campos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castil de Campos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castil de Campos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castil de Campos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castil de Campos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castil de Campos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castil De Campos Andalucía:
Casa Baños de la Villa
One of our top picks in Priego de Córdoba.Nestled in the delightful Andalusian village of Priego de Córdoba, this boutique hotel has unique character thanks to each differently decorated bedroom and the Arabic Bath house.Located in a charming street filled with flowers is the Casa Baños de la Villa. Enjoy walking to your room along the pretty patios which encircle a central courtyard, typical of Andalusian architecture. Sleep well in the Casa Baños de la Villa’s carefully decorated bedrooms, each of which has a different color scheme and atmosphere. Much thought is gone into the light, texture and atmosphere created in each room.Unwind in the Arabic baths of the La Casa Baños de la Villa. Here, you will find a soothing space under vaulted ceilings where you can relax in traditional Turkish baths and enjoy aromatherapy essences. Treat yourself to a massage from an extensive selection.Breakfast and a complimentary session in the Arabic baths is included in the room rate.
- The Arabian baths, sun terrace and parking. Very helpful staff.
- Lydia was extremely helpful. She helped us find everything we needed and even helped us get a cab that would take us and four bikes to Granada. The baths were so relaxing and breakfast was really nice. Was a highlight of our trip in Spain.
Beautiful place in a scenic village above a valley. Walking thru the
Arabic neighborhood was delightful – the food in the local cafe was
- Loved the baths and massage. Just what was needed after a stressful drive through the tiny streets. Don’t trust your GPS to get you to this hotel.
- The property has a fantastic location in the historical centre of Priego of Cordoba, within easy reach of restaurants and cafes. The staff go that extra bit to ensure your comfort and are very friendly and approachable. Having air con is a blessing, and the dip pool is a lovely extra which I used everyday I stayed. Definitely recommend the massage in the hamman its a lovely treat.
Huerta de las Palomas
In a spectacular setting surrounded by olive groves, the Hotel Huerta de Las Palomas is built in the style of an Andalusian country estate, 2.5 miles from Priego de Cordoba, one of the most beautiful towns of historic interest in Andalusia. Tastefully furnished rooms!
- Quiet location, nice building, comfortable sized room
- The staff are all lovely. Very friendly and helpful. We have stayed a few times and they remember us and welcome us back.
- The rooms are spacious, well decorated and the gardens surrounding the hotel and pool attractive
- New pool arrangement- very good staff – the steak was the best we have had in any country, and the building is beautiful.
- If you want to stay in elegant, boutique and Spanish stile hotel, you have to book Hotel Paloma. The hotel is between Cordoba, Granada and Malaga. We choose as it is on the middle of those cities and at the same time I expected to be calm and welcome place. It was more than that – very detailed design every where in the hotel, bird song during the morning, amazing restaurant with world class food. There is a free parking.
La Posada Real
This charming characteristic Andalusian property is located in the beautiful, historic town of Priego de Córdoba. It offers stylish apartments and cozy bedrooms with modern furniture arranged around a traditional patio.The rooms have cable TV, a fan, heating, and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony. The apartments have 2 bedrooms, as well as a kitchenette and seating area.La Posada Real is located in the historic quarter of Priego de Córdoba, surrounded by medieval buildings. The main square is just 3 minutes’ walk away.The Posada Real will be very happy to offer advice on local sights, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Great location, good parking, in the old part of the city – we found free public parking, very homey, nicely decorated, very charming host and very helpful.
- Juan was very nice. The room was good. Had air conditioning. Beds we a bit hard but ok. Good location in old town. Great to walk everywhere.
- The hotel is well located in one of the most atmospheric streets of the lovely old town. Rooms are divided between the main house and the annex across the road. Facilities are basic but perfectly adequate and comfortable and the prices are very reasonable. The owner is very welcoming and helpful. The street is too narrow for vehicles so come prepared with a printed map or mobile phone to negotiate your or your taxi’s access. There are street or patio facing rooms but I don’t think it matters where you stay given that no vehicular access and absence of much people traffic.
- Ideal location in the old district. Perfect breakfast. Very welcoming host.
- Fabulous location, and lovely rooms with very tasteful decor. Gorgeous patio area with pots and plates from the owner’s travels (but we were not sure whether the patio was for our use – it might just have been for guests ordering breakfast). Very friendly and informative host. We had air con and used it just before we went to sleep to cool the room down. Shared bathroom was not a problem, we didn’t have to wait.
Hotel Río Piscina
Hotel Río Piscina is a 5-minute drive from central Priego de Córdoba. It offers free Wi-Fi, 2 saltwater pools and a tennis court.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Río Piscina have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a work desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Other hotel features include a children’s playground, water slide and sun terrace.The hotel is located in the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park. Landmarks such as Barrio de La Villa or Fuente del Rey are a 10-minute walk away.Granada, Jáen and the Frederico García Lorca Airport are all located a 40-minute drive from the hotel. There is a bus stop 5 minutes walk away.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel, given the mixed reviews. The room was large and comfortable as were the beds. There was plenty of free parking. The guy at reception was very friendly. It’s out of town but only a few minutes drive and no-one is likely to stay there if they don’t have a car.
- El personal es amable. Se ofrece tanto desayuno con buffet libre como desayuno en la cafetería del hotel. Las fotos representan perfectamente el hotel. Las habitaciones no son modernas, pero disponen de todo lo necesario para descansar.
- Estaba limpio cómodo Y sobre todo : La atención de la señorita que atendía tanto en recepción como en el bar en determinados momentos.
- Instalaciones, la piscina con tobogán para los niños fue estupenda, ubicación buena, atención buena,
- Pudimos elegir habitación y sobre todo las camareras de piso (limpiadoras). Gracias a ellas
Hotel Hospederia San Francisco
Set around a traditional Andalusian courtyard, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco offers attractive rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. Located in Priego de Córdoba, it features Renaissance and Baroque architecture, original archways and marble pillars.A former Franciscan convent, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco has been carefully restored and offers modern rooms with attractive, contemporary décor and wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV.Hotel Hospederia San Francisco features a charming courtyard where guests can enjoy a drink. The hotel is set in Priego de Córdoba’s historic center, where a range of cafés and restaurants can be found.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and Iznájar Lake is a 40-minute drive away. Priego de Córdoba is located within Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve.
- This monastery was rescued by converting it into a, well, hotel, kind of. We spent three nights there and only regretted the fact that it was mostly raining. The monastery’s inner courtyard will be pretty and shady in the summer. We love the town, it’s bars and restaurants and the best olive oil you can find. The streets of Priego de Cordoba are lovely and medieval. Kind of scary to drive around there in a car. A donkey would fit better! When you park in front of the “Hotel” to unload your luggage, you block the street. Parking is provided a few streets down. Getting there and into it, is an adventure by itself. Parking 5 Euro/day and breakfast 3 Euro. Order breakfast ahead time.
A very peaceful location in a lovely part of old Priego, within easy walking distance of the ‘villa’ and the town’s most interesting monuments.
Comfortable bed and nice view out across a little square to surrounding hills.
Would happily return.
- A very unique hotel inside a beautiful historic building. The location was great, right in the heart of the old part of the village and a good base for wandering around the area. There are lots of good bars and restaurants nearby. The breakfast was a buffet which was simple but with decent variety – fresh bread to toast, fruit salad, yogurts, good coffee, juice, etc.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Almost un-heard-of for Spain, there was a communal help-yourself facility for coffee etc on the landing. The place is beautifully quiet with cloisters where one can linger.
- Beautiful old building restored in the last couple of years to provide very comfortable accommoation
Hotel Las Rosas
The hotel is found in one of Andalusia’s prettiest, Priego de Cordoba, an olive-farming town overlooking the Subbética mountain range.At the hotel you will find a comfortable environment in which to relax surrounded by a blend of modern facilities with traditional, local architectural touches. From here you can discover the town’s streets bursting with history and art, like its medieval Muslim quarter, its baroque churches and the Sierra Súbbeticas mountain range nature reserve.
- La decoración del hotel cuida hasta el último detalle. La habitación es amplia al igual que el baño y estaba todo muy limpio. Las camas eran cómodas.
- Situé juste en face de la gare des bus. C’est très pratique vu la configuration de la ville et pas de taxi à l’arrivée des bus.
- En general, cumplió con nuestras espectativas. Buena situación, amabilidad y limpieza.
- La ubicación y la accesibilidad a las atracciones turísticas
- La habitación era muy acogedora, muy cerca de los sitios que visitar y el servicio muy simpático
Small rural hotel located in Zuheros, one of the most picturesque of the “white villages” of Andalusia. The Moors influence is reflected in the narrow streets of this village, which is right in the center of the Parque Natural de la Sierra Subbetica.
- Great hotel with exceptionally friendly staff. They had a secure place for our bikes. The restaurant on site was fantastic as well.
The hotel is stunning, set in the village, which has beautiful views. You can also drive up to the top road where you can see the village set in the road and see right over the valley. They have a lovely pool which is perfect on a warm day at dusk. The rooms are spacious and comfortable too, and there’s a great restaurant for dinner with so much local cheese. Breakfast is a bargain so don’t miss that!
This feels like a bit of a hidden gem so I hope more travellers discover it!
- The wide range of choices on the dinner menu; the Three Sefardí Salads combination was extraordinary; the salmon supreme was perfect, the wine delicious. The hotel is simple and lovely. The small pool in back is refreshing. The location is perfect, right in the center about 100 meters the castle. All the staff at the hotel were very helpful, soft-spoken, polite. The view from Room 203 is outstanding. The bathroom is large and clean and brightly lit.
- Close to hiking and the room was comfortable. The restaurant was fantastic.
The hotel is, I believe, the only one in town. Staff was professional, if not always warm and friendly (a couple of the waiters were exceptional and super-friendly). The restaurant in the hotel is very, very good, and there is really no reason to eat at the other restaurant in town. It’s a good value, too. If it’s full, they will serve the full menu in the downstairs “pub” area.
Hotel was super-clean and quiet at night (with a proviso). The town of Zuheros itself is very a beautiful, tranquil spot to use a base for exploring the area. Even Cordoba is an hour or less away. The hiking in the area is superb.
This characteristic Andalusian farm house has been converted into a beautiful rural hotel, surrounded by olive groves. This boutique hotel also features a library, and a restaurant.The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches. All of the rooms have air conditioning, a hairdryer and satellite TV. A mini-bar is available under request.The Minerva’s tavern offers an informal setting for tapas and is located in the building’s former barn. The restaurant serves local cuisine and has an outdoor terrace with great views. The comfortable lounge features an open fire.The spa at this property is decorated in an Arab style and it includes thermal baths, relaxation area, and massage room. There is also a dressing area with views of Villa de Zuheros.Hacienda Minerva is a short drive from the famous Murcielagos Cave and the Zuheros Castle, dating from the 12th century.
- Can not say it was an amazing place. Just like paradise!! My wife and love the Hacienda Minerva.
- The hotel is about an hour and a half’s drive from both Malaga and Cordoba. It’s in a relatively isolated location (but within walking and biking distance to two towns) in the middle of hundreds of square miles of olive groves, on the side of a hill. The views were spectacular, and the staff friendly. My favourite part of our stay were the early evenings spent sitting on the terrace, drinking a glass of wine before dinner. Lovely. This hotel is also very nicely situated for bike touring. It’s located directly on the Via Verde Subbettica (not always paved–better for mountain bikes and hybrids) and the roads in the region are beautifully paved, quiet, and ideal for road biking.
- Full of rustic charm. Great value for money. We would visit again
beautiful location & building
food was good
staff was very friendly
on biking trail
- Everything is a beautiful location a fantastic building the restaurant couldn’t be better.
One of our top picks in Alcalá la Real.Torrepalma is a modern hotel located 0.7 mi from Alcala la Real Town Center, between Jaén and Granada. It offers free WiFi in all areas, private parking and an Andalusian-style restaurant.Rooms at Hotel Torrepalma have classic style and include satellite TV. Each comes with air conditioning and an private bathroom with hairdryer.As well as its local restaurant, Torrepalma offers a tasting menu of Arab-Andalusian cuisine for groups. The bar serves tapas, drinks and milkshakes.Bike storage is available for an extra charge.Alcalá Real is famous for the La Mota Fortress, located on a hill above the town. The Santa María La Mayor de la Mota Church and the Torre del Homenaje are also worth visiting. Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 mi away.
- Lovely spot, convenient for our travels from Granada to Cordoba. Comfortable and friendly staff.
- Very comfortable place to stay in and the restaurant was also very good for breakfast, the only meal we had there.
- Being a lone travel and elderly I found the staff were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. The receptionist helped with the internet even leaving the desk to sort out plugs. I became unwell and the bartender gave me a herbal tea to sort my tummy out. I can not praise the staff enough
- We had upgraded for an extra €10 – probably worth it for the balcony space and a very large, very comfy bed. The room and bathroom were very clean.
Habitación de buen tamaño con cama cómoda Baño muy nuevo. Facilidad para aparcar en las inmediaciones
Amabilidad del personal
Cortijo Molino los Justos
Cortijo Molino Los Justos is located in the mountain region of Andalusia, in Fuentes de Cesna. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each accommodations offers private pool, a barbecue and a private terrace with mountain and pool views. The kitchenette is equipped with a toaster, oven, coffee machine and washing machine.Cortijo Molino Los Justos offers a tasting of local dishes made of Cesna’s natural products. There is also a garden with olive trees.Iznájar Lake is 2.5 mi from the property and Málaga and Granada are a 1-hour drive away.
- Nice hospitality. The best paella ever!!! Home style cooked.
Very good breakfast, local extra Virginia olive oil fresh juice, omelette creme fraich and conserves with toast. Coffee refill no problem. Really welcoming hosts,Eva,Paco and Maria.We were delighted with our accommodation, comfortable bed,fully equipped kitchen, constant hot water and lovely pool. Highly recommended!!!!
Forgot to mention excellent dinners cooked by Maria at very reasonable prices!
- Hosts very welcoming. A different “something special ” provided each breakfast.
- We were upgraded from the studio we booked to a very comfortable three-bedroom house with its own pool, making the stay exceptional value. Our hosts were very welcoming and the traditional breakfast was delicious. The setting is very nice, hidden away from the road with views of the surrounding hills. The owners lit the wood-burner for us in the evenings and the heating in general was adequate given the weather was unpleasant during our stay.
Paco, el anfitrión, y su familia, estuvieron en todo momento al tanto de nuestras necesidades. La casa es preciosa, cuidada con detalle.
Comimos un día en el restaurante y estaba todo delicioso.
Top Hotels In Castil De Campos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castil de Campos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castil de Campos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castil de Campos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!