10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castiello Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Castiello Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castiello Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castiello Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castiello Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castiello Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castiello Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castiello Asturias:
Hotel Rural Cuadroveña
One of our top picks in Arriondas.Hotel Rural Cuadroveña is located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, just 15 minutes’ drive from Cangas de Onís and 12 mi from the coast. It offers country-style rooms with a TV, private bathroom and great views. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The hotel has an on-site bar, as well as a porch and picnic area where you can relax. The garden offers views of the Sierra Sueve Mountains and the Sella Valley.Free parking is possible on site.Popular activities in the surrounding area include canoeing in Sella River, rafting, trekking, horse riding and quad biking. The property can help you organize excursions and activities. You can drive to the Covadonga Shrine in around 25 minutes, and the beach at Ribadesella is also 25 minutes away.
- Habitaciones cómodas con vistas espectaculares y el personal súper amable
La atención mostrada (lugares que visitar, rutas que realizar…).
Las vistas desde el Hotel.
Habitación amplia y muy limpia.
La habitación que nos dieron era amplia, limpia y con el baño grande. La vistas hacia la montaña eran increíbles.
La situación perfecta, apenas a 3 minutos del centro del pueblo y a unos 10 min de Cangas de Onis.
Desayuno bastante bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la atención del personal. Perfecto para visitar la zona y descansar unos días.
- Sin duda la atención de Ana maravillosa, te facilita todo, te explica dónde ir y se preocupa en todo momento… Tony también pendiente de la comodidad del cliente. Desayuno bueno y abundante. Vistas y ubicación increíbles…. En plena naturaleza. Mi madre se puso indispuesta y ellos estuvieron muy muy atentos. Repetiremos segurisimo. Mercedes y Antonio. Madrid
Los Acebos Arriondas
Los Acebos Arriondas is located in the Asturian village of Arriondas, 6.2 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and various outdoor activities.All air-conditioned rooms at Los Acebos come with an private bathroom complete with hairdryer. They also have a safety deposit box, fridge and TV.The hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour reception and a laundry service. There is also a small gym and a sunbed.The Acebos Arriondas organizes many adventure sports outings, such as quad biking, paintballing, canoeing and caving. This gives guests the opportunity to enjoy the natural surroundings of the hotel.The village of Arriondas is 7.5 mi away from the Covadonga Sanctuary, while the Sella River and the Mirador del Fitu are within driving distance of the hotel. The beaches at Ribadesella and Llanes are 6.2 mi away.
veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
still had a key to the room
- Excellent service .. perfect location for canoeing and visiting covadonga cangas de onis and ribadesella and more
- La aatencion de los empleados es extraordinaria. Va mas alla de lo profesional, te tratan muy familiarmente.
- Me encantó el trato del personal del hotel. Tan bien la limpieza.
Personal majo y agradable.
Tiene parking, y a una mala si está lleno hay muchos sitios donde aparcar cerca.
Está bien situado: sin estar en el centro de Arriondas ni en Cangas, está muy cerca de todo.
- veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
One of our best sellers in Arriondas! The charming hotel is located in the heart of Arriondas, a small and tranquil town, surrounded by the lush countryside of Asturias.Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad del entorno. El desayuno, aunque el zumo no era natural. Las camas eran cómodas. Aparcamiento al lado del hotel.
- El trato del personal fue excelente. El desayuno muy bueno con bastante variedad para el precio que tiene, 4 euros. Cerca de la sidreria el mirador perfecta para cenar. Seguro repetiremos
Hotel Ribera del Chicu
Located in the charming village of Arriondas in Asturias, Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and balcony. It features a terrace and free Wi-Fi zone.Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu includes a traditional restaurant, serving homemade Asturian dishes. There is also a cafeteria for light snacks and drinks.All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with heating.The hotel is 1,300 feet from the heart of Arriondas and it is just 15 minutes’ drive from the nearest beach, while Covadonga is 10 minutes away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Our third stay at this hotel, staff and food great.
- Reasonably convenient for town. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom. Easy parking. Friendly staff.
- The hotel and room was very nice and comfy and clean,
- Nice and friendly. Easy free parking. Short walk to town with plenty of Sidre (Cider) bars.
- Good breakfast, nice room, just a few minutes walk from the downtown.
Hotel Rural El Texu
Located overlooking Picos de Europa Park, Hotel Rural El Texu offers rustic accommodations surrounded by the Asturian countryside. It features rooms with balconies set 350 feet from the Sella River.Offering views of the Sella Valley, El Texu has bright, country-style décor with wooden flooring and furnishings. Each room comes with a TV and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Texu’s dining room, which opens onto a charming lounge area. There is also a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens.The village of Arriondas is 0.6 mi from the hotel and the surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. The beaches at Ribadesella and Lastres can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Rural El Texu. It is located a little way from the centre of Arriondas, but this created a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere, with a view of the mountains.
Our hosts were incredibly kind, giving us information about the fabulous mirador a short drive away, as well as booking us in for kayaking.
- Los desayunos, la limpieza del establecimiento, la amabilidad de los dueños, … todo fenomenal
Pas grand chose.
Le Monsieur de l’hôtel affable et empressé de bien nous renseigner, mais trop insistant.
La dame faussement amicale.
- La atencion personalizada. El trato y la ayuda a la hora de planificar las excursiones diarias.
- Todo, la ubicación perfecta, cerca de todo y algo apartado disfrutando de la naturaleza y tranquilidad. El trato de Rolando y Mari Paz fué inmejorable. Muy atentos y tuvieron muchos detalles con nosotros….Habitaciones muy limpias. El desayuno muy bueno.
- We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Rural El Texu. It is located a little way from the centre of Arriondas, but this created a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere, with a view of the mountains.
Coviella Hotel Rural
Coviella Hotel Rural is set in 26247 ft² of gardens, next to the River Sella in Asturias and just 3.7 mi from Cangas de Onís. This characteristic country house offers beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains.Each bright room at the Coviella Rural Hotel has simple design and traditional wooden beams. Rooms are heated and include a bathroom, TV and safe. Some have a private terrace.Hotel Coviella’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a lounge and bar with a terrace.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, the hotel is just 7.5 mi from The Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- I really liked this hotel. We were just looking for something quite cheap and cheerful to get away from home for the weekend. The surrounding area is breath-taking and it’s very quiet there. We drove to other local villages for dinner and found some lovely restaurants quite near-by. We did the ‘descenso del Sella’ and it was very convenient for that. The room was clean and comfortable. It was very authentic, not like these big hotels that have got lots of people going in and out. The staff was very friendly and really helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. It is in the middle of nowhere so if that’s what you’re looking for that’s great. Otherwise be aware that you’ll probably have to get from place to place by car.
- The property setting and the view is pretty good. That can never be denied.
- Pleasant setting. Quiet and informal. Proprietor helpful when he arrived on site.
- The location of the hotel is stunning. I could sit and look at the view all day. The room was simple and clean. I would have preferred a separate bedside lamp so that I could read without keeping my husband awake but this is trivial. The shower was good and the water jet so strong I’m afraid I got it all over the floor before I controlled it – my apologies Jorge! But much, much better that than a weak shower!
- Very nice owner. Good / new bathroom. Room OK and clean.
Vega Del Sella
This hotel is located in the unbeatable surroundings of fields and woodlands, in the River Sella Valley, within the Picos de Europa and Sueve mountain ranges. With stunning views of the Mirador del Fito, the hotel is located at the beginning of the International Descent of the River Sella, 0.6 mi from Arriondas and 3.7 mi from Cangas de Onis. If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. The area is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts; without having to go too far, there are a number of things to see and do, from salmon and trout fishing and exploring the local mountain ranges to trips to the coast and charming seafaring towns.
- The swimming pool, but it wasn’t open all the time
- The staff were so helpful and spoke English which was very helpful
- Sitio muy tranquilo para dormir, cama normal y limpia todos los días, así como el baño.
- La limpieza y el personal, habitaciones amplias y la cercania a arriondas.
- Las vistas, los colores del hotel y la luz que entra, la tranquilidad y el desayuno. A parte el personal muy atento y agradable.
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
El hotel y los alrededores son muy bonitos!
Personal, muy amables; el desayuno muy bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la decoración de los salones. El ambiente daba mucha calidez. Muy elegante y silencioso.
Una localización increible en medio de un valle.
Muy buen servicio. Tranquilidad total.
Cerca de los Picos de Europa.
Hotel El Quintanal
Nestled in the Asturian countryside, this rural hotel is 11 mi from the coast and features rustic charm in its spacious interiors. Enjoy bold colors, rich woods and stone walls framing fabulous views.The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 mi from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- lo mas flojito el desayuno esperabamos que fuera algo mas casero y los tres dias fueron igual
- La chica de recepción de turno de mañana muy amable y atenta
- Lugar con bonitas vistas, acogedor, limpio, buen trato y buen precio. Todo de 10¡¡
- La limpieza, el entorno, facilidad para aparcar, amabilidad de la encargada.
Hotel Los Jardines de Lallosa
Hotel Los Jardines de Lallosa in Las Rozas provides accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Los Jardines de Lallosa also offer a river view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Llanes is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 2.6 miles away. Asturias Airport is 64 miles from the property.
- Marisol fue muy amable con nosotras. Estuvo pendiente de que todo estuviese de nuestro agrado. Trato muy familiar. Buena ubicación. La cama era muy cómoda y la habitación contaba con todos los servicios. Alojamiento muy recomendable, volveremos
- NOS GUSTO MUCHO LA TRANQUILIDAD DEL HOTEL, LAS HABITACIONES SON MUY ACOGEDORAS Y TIENEN LO NECESARIO PARA TU ESTANCIA LO MEJOR SU TERRACITA DONDE PUEDES EMPEZAR EL DÍA CON BUENAS VISTAS Y SOBRE TODO CON ESOS DESAYUNOS TAN RICOS QUE PREPARA MIRASOL UNA MUJER ENCANTADORA TAMBIÉN SU MARIDO QUE NOS TRAÍA EL DESAYUNO POR LAS MAÑANAS.
- Muy buena ubicacion, las habitaciones muy confortables, desayunos caseros exquisitos y un trato muy acogedor.
- Marisol es un amor de mujer!Y el lugar maravilloso!sin duda lo recomiendo a todos!
- Todo, no hemos tenido ninguna queja. Nos hemos sentido como en casa y el paraje que rodea al hotel es magnífico. Repetiría sin lugar a dudas.
Top Hotels In Castiello Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castiello Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castiello Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castiello Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!