10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castelserás Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castelserás Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castelserás Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castelserás Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castelserás Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castelserás Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castelserás Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castelserás Aragon:
Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz
One of our top picks in Alcañiz.Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz is located in Alcañis, just 1.9 mi from the Motorland Racetrack. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz feature air conditioning, heating, safe, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is also a café where you can enjoy some tapas or a sandwich.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- We had a nice stay. The hotel is comfortable and the service is good.
Nice breakfast buffet.
Ideal hotel for racers as close to the Track.
Very nice room and good Bed.
- The staff are always pleasant and the rooms serviced to a high standard. The breakfast buffet is possibly the best I have seen with such a wide choice of dishes.
- Nice clean and quiet hotel. Good facilities and parking outside.
- Helpful staff safe parking for motorbike Nice rooms Easy walk to centre
Set in the Aragonese town of Calanda, Hotel Balfagón offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features a restaurant, bar and free public parking.Bright rooms are decorated in warm tones, and each one includes flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Calanda has a selection of restaurants, bars and shops. Alcañiz is around 11 mi from Hotel Balfagón and also has a range of dining options, as well as the race circuit, Motorland.Both Zaragoza and Lleida are 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- GOOD LOCATION FOR GET TO THE CIRCUIT AT ALCANIZ. GOOD VALUE EVENING MEAL WITH WINE . IN THE EVENING THEY PUT THE HEATING ON TO TAKE THE CHILL OUT OF THE ROOM
En el restaurante se come muy bien.
El hotel es viejo pero limpio
- Me invitaron a desayunar. La habitación muy amplia.
- L’esmorzar; un bon tros d’entrepà amb pernil excel·lent de la comarca i olives de franc
- Íbamos a una boda que se celebraba en las propias instalaciones, y fue ideal desde la recepción hasta la fiesta nocturna, pasando por la comida (deliciosa). Muy recomendable también, por tanto, como restaurante.
Hotel Villa Monter
Set in a 19th-century country house in Alcañiz, 2.3 mi from the center, Hotel Villa Monter features an outdoor swimming pool. It is surrounded by large gardens and offers views of the surrounding countryside.Overlooking the gardens, each bright, elegant room at Hotel Villa Monter has modern décor with pastel-colored finishes. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Monter’s restaurant. The property also offers bar services.The Teruel region is ideal for hiking and there are several walking routes
nearby. Els Ports Nature Reserve is approximately 50 minutes’ drive away.Tortosa, Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in around 90 minutes by car. Motorland Racing Track is 1.2 mi away.
- Atmosphere and views were outstanding. Close to town yet beautiful and relaxing. We will stay again with pleasure.
- For us the quiet location was wonderful. Excellent food and hospitality.
The room was ok.
At what should have been dinner time, we went down for our sandwich, luckily we came across the owner of the hotel who informed us the restaurant was open and we did have a lovely meal with martinis and beers and dessert, fabulous end to the evening.
- Excellent very friendly staff. The food was excellent. The drinks were excellent and very well priced. The beds were very comfortable. Room and all the hotel areas were very clean. service was excellent.
- New house, fAR away from city, no noises from nearby hiways. Smiling faces of staff
Parador de Alcañiz
Housed in a former castle convent, and set on top of a hill, this magnificent Parador hotel sits above the surrounding landscape and provides guests with fantastic views.Admire the historical architecture in this well-conserved property, which boasts Gothic murals, and Baroque façades.Here you can enjoy complete tranquility with a stroll around the hotel’s surrounding gardens. Lie back and soak up the sunshine in the summer months, and watch the sunsets in the evening.Dine with all the family in Parador de Alcañiz’s excellent restaurant, where you can sample typical regional cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine Spanish wine.
We booked a standard room and were asked on arrival if for an extra E25 we wished to upgraded to a larger room which we did. Lovely very large room and bathroom traditionally furnished but all very clean and new looking, comfortable bed. Good value. We would stay here again. Very nice dinner in the restaurant didn’t stay for breakfast.
Pleasant helpful staff, very impressive building.
- This is one of the most beautiful and authentic paradors I have visited in Spain. It was very well worth the trip into the Spanish country side. The staff was very welcoming and attending from the reception to the restaurant. Room was spacious and had a nice view of the country side. Very tranquil place, it felt like the time had stopped. I enjoyed the most quiet lunch with my husband in the courtyard and the food was great. We took the tour of the castle tower too, which was amazing.
- Late arrival (we were lost coming from late flight to Barcelona) Staff very accommodating and kept dining room open for late dinner at 11 pm! Thank you.
- Great location. Fantastic building. Excellent food.
- Everything. Staff, accommodation, view, very quiet and comfortable. Restaurant meal was excellent, breakfast was amazing!
- We booked a standard room and were asked on arrival if for an extra E25 we wished to upgraded to a larger room which we did. Lovely very large room and bathroom traditionally furnished but all very clean and new looking, comfortable bed. Good value. We would stay here again. Very nice dinner in the restaurant didn’t stay for breakfast.
Hotel Portal Del Matarraña
Hotel Portal Del Matarraña is a charming boutique hotel, set in a restored Aragonese mansion in Valjunquera. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms and suites, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Modern accommodations features wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are heated and soundproofed and some have a living room and balcony. Each comes with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served, and the Portal Del Matarraña has a bar and à la carte restaurant.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Dels Ports Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, and the Ebro Delta is 56 mi from the hotel.
- Javier, the manager, made us feel very well looked after. He is a local and had lots of tips and advice, it was a bit like having your own tourist guide. The room was spacious and had plenty of space, including lots of hanging space in the wardrobe. The bed was comfortable and there was also a handy soft armchair to sit on. Well appointed bathroom with a proper bath, which was very welcome after staying for a week in other hotels only with shower. After a day walking is nice to soak up in a bath! The hotel is right in the centre of a charming village, Valdejunquera, which was much nicer than we expected. There was parking nearby, which was very convenient and unusual compared to other nearby villages. We ate at the hotel in the evening, there is no proper menu so you get offered what is available that night. Delicious freshly cooked dishes, although pricier than we expected.
- The hotel is in a very nice old house. Comfortable bed and clean room. Helpful staff.
- Beautiful old building tastefully refurbished with all the mod cons
- We had a wonderful time in this small village, meeting the locals and the owner of the hotel was very hospitable, helpful and perfect host. A great ambassador for his region. He cooked us a delicious evening meal. We sat at the table overlooking the local church. A perfect ending to a day.
Javier es un chico fantastico muy atents u in guia turistico excepcional
El hotel tan tramquilo se respira Paz solo entrar
This family-run hotel is in Monroyo, 50 mi from Tortosa. All heated rooms have satellite TV and in some cases, a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi.Posada Guadalupe is a 25-minute drive from Motorland Racing Center. It is also well located for exploring Aragon’s Matarraña and Maestrazgo area.Rooms at the Guadalupe are country style in decoration, with most featuring stone walls and wooden beams. Some rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and views of the countryside.The restaurant at Posada Guadalupe serves Spanish cuisine. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.Guests can relax in the games room and library, or go hiking in the surrounding countryside. The hotel tour desk can provide tourist information and help organize trips.
- Great, friendly welcome. I was on a bike tour and they asked me if I needed washing done and didn’t charge a penny. Nice local bar downstairs.
Kindly offered a sheltered parking place for our motorbikes.
Modern hotel which is finished to a high standard, spotlessly clean, very comfortable, full of character.
Reasonably priced dinner in large, pleasant hotel dining room.
Huge, luxurious superior double room with balcony. Interesting bathroom arrangements: cloakroom with WC, bidet, washbasin. Another washbasin in bedroom, plus a huge clear glass shower cubicle. Ample seating in room or on balcony.
- The food was excellent, the staff were really helpful and pleasant even though my friends and I didn’t speak Spanish. The Hotel is the focal point of Monroyo, the local community meet and past the time their. This was for me the real Spain, great views, great people and lived up to the review that prompted me to make the booking.
- Nice place, friendly staff, excellent stay. First class experience.
The staff at this place are amazing. They couldn’t do enough for us, so friendly and infectiously happy!
The hotel is in a very ‘local’ area with a couple of bars, petrol station and not much more. We were a bit dubious to start but after 2 beers (pints) for €3.60 we saw the up side!
Me and my boyfriend went to see the MotoGP at Motorland Aragon and this hotel was perfect for it. The 40 minute drive along amazing roads gave us some beautiful scenery. Perfect for being away from the madness in Alcaniz when the racing is on! We also discovered the joy of an omelette sandwich, a great way to start the day!
La Alqueria occupies an attractive 17th-Century building and is in a lovely mountain setting. It offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.This hotel is in the center of Ráfales, by the Plaza Mayor. This square is a National Heritage Site.The 15th-Century Asunción Church and the Town Hall are also within yards. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling.All rooms have heating, air conditioning and an private bathroom.This is combined with traditional details. There are lovely stone and clay walls.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Aragonese dishes. There is also a public lounge with a fireplace.
- Dinner and breakfast were very good. Homemade fresh produce prepared by an exceptional cook. The owners were very friendly and made us feel at home. The room was immaculately clean and the bed was large and comfortable.
Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Matarraña is an amazing area. I had never heard of it before, so it was wonderful to explore it.
- The food was exceptional and the ambience with the burning log fire was wonderful. Jose and Clara could not have been more helpful – we would love to return at some stage.
- Todo en general. Extradordinario el Desayuno. La cena Expectacular ¡¡¡¡ Clara es u Number One de mujer, Experiencia Culinaria de muy 1º Grado. ¡¡¡¡¡
- La atención de José y Clara, y la comida, que es espectacular.
Hotel La Parada del Compte
La Parada del Compte is a converted railway station located in Torre del Compte, in Teruel’s Matarraña region. It offers free Wi-Fi and a lush garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.The individually-decorated, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Parada del Compte are spacious and have a separate seating area. They come with a TV, mini-bar and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.Hotel La Parada del Compte offers guests a shared lounge, library and a games room. A children’s playground is also available.The Parada’s El Andén restaurant serves modern Aragonese and Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a barbecue outside. Guests can also order room service.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. Bicycle and car rental services are also offered.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, and La Fresnada and Valderrobres, two charming Aragonese towns, are within a 15-minute drive. The Ebro Delta Nature Reserve, as well as the Mediterranean coast, are around 90 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The location is perfect, in the middle of beautiful nature and along the “via verde”, an old railway track that is perfect for walking, cycling or running. You are surrounded by trees and a quiet atmosphere. The rooms are big and well equipped, the beds comfortable. Breakfast was abundant and delicious, and dinner as well (dinner must be requested in advance).
- The whole experience was good. The owners went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The room was pleasant and the food was delicious.
- The hotel was set in a very rural setting , staff very helpful and the bed very comfortable
The staff was very friendly and happy to help.
The hotel is set in a very beautiful area and during easter close to festival activity.
- Estuvimos muy a gusto en la habitación, desayunamos estupendamente y nos encantó el lugar, muy tranquilo!
Hotel El Convent 1613
El Convent is a small family-run hotel in the town of La Fresneda in the heart of Aragón’s Mediterranean Matarraña region. This converted 17th-century convent has a swimming pool, air conditioning and a free Wi-Fi hotspot.Rooms in El Convent are all decorated in a different style. All have TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobe.El Convent Hotel is set in large Mediterranean gardens and a terrace. Inside there are comfortable lounges with fireplaces, as well as reading areas.The elegant à la carte restaurant, set around a glazed courtyard with a fountain, offers a range of carefully prepared local dishes. It also has a large wine cellar. The property also has a cafeteria-bar serving snacks.El Convent offers free onsite parking, and hires bicycle and can organize guided routes and tours. It is located 16 mi from the Ciudad del Motor Racetrack and pretty Valderrobles is 6.2 mi away.
The cloister gardens are beautiful. The dining area spectacular. The food excellent
The perfect haven after a long hot drive from Alicante
- The room was fab, the bathroom fantastic, great shower, all extremely clean
Tranquil environment, exceptional Hotel in La Fresneda, the historic jewel of this area of Spain. Restaurant served us such wonderful meals, highly recommend you have dinner at the Hotel el Convent. Room very clean & comfortable. All staff exceptional, no other words to describe them.
We purposely deviated from our route to stay here again & we’re not disappointed in the slightest.
- Beautiful boutique Hotel in a stunning location. A very relaxing environment, lovely gardens, Restaurant meals & breakfast served with local produce & wine, other choices available. Food exceptional. Felt pampered during our stay, would have enjoyed a longer stay, certainly plan to next time.
- The whole stay was the most best feature of our trip. Spain does not get any better
- The cloister gardens are beautiful. The dining area spectacular. The food excellent
The unique and modern Consolación is located in the mountainous Matarraña region. It has a swimming pool, mountain views, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.Split between a converted building and some modern cubes, Consolación offers rooms with large windows and designer details. Many of the rooms have sunken slate baths, while others have Alvar Aalto furniture. Most have private terraces.Consolación has gardens with an outdoor pool which has views of the pine forest. The hotel has various lounges and a library.The restaurant, housed in a former barn, serves a mixture of modern and regional dishes using fresh local produce. Guests can also use the kitchen.Consolación can be found in the Teruel province of south-east Aragon, just outside the village of Monroyo and beside a 16th-century hermitage. The hotel offers bicycle rental.
- The reception there is friendly. We left at 6:30am in the morning to catch a flight in Barcelona and their kitchen is not open yet. But they offered the day before to pack some breakfast for us, which I think is really sweet and considerate. Also the room is facing the woods and relaxing – don’t feel the need to do anything but to sit in my room all day. Remember to try the awesome tasting menu as well!
- Peaceful beautiful spot. Extremely comfortable one of the best beds I ever slept in! Very few rooms so few staff but very friendly
- Everything was perfect, superb location, good food, super friendly staff
- The room spaces, the view, the architecture, the location
- All of it Fantastic….food wonderful..Staff pleasant……………..
Top Hotels In Castelserás Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castelserás Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castelserás Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castelserás Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!