10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castellnou de Bages Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellnou de Bages Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castellnou De Bages Catalonia:
Cal Segudet is located in Castellnou de Bages and features an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, rooms contain a patio. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a mountain view. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bath.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Cal Segudet.Terrassa is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Vic is 31 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Món Sant Benet
Hotel Món Sant Benet is located in a tranquil location, just 10 minutes’ drive from Manresa. The hotel features a large outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. Montserrat and Cardona are 30 minutes’ drive away.Hotel Món Sant Benet has modern facilities in the Medieval Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages. La Fábrica, an old Catalan factory, forms part of the building. There are 13 ft² of tranquil gardens, as well as a library, a massage service and a business center.All rooms include a private terrace with views of the monastery and the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Natural Park. They include a private bathroom with a bath and shower, air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar. A safe is also available.Hotel Món Sant Benet has 3 restaurants, among which stands out the L’Ó, awarded a Michelin Star, offering creative and healthy versions of traditional cuisine.Free private parking is offered on site and Barcelona is only 40 mi away. You can drive to Abadal Winery in 20 minutes; while Barcelona-El Prat Airport is around 50 minutes by car.
- Hidden jewel and calming after hustle and bustle of Barcelona.
- Modern well appointed room. Quiet. Adjacent to a wonderful historic point of interest.
- We were upgraded to a very delightful and comfortable suite so that was lovely. Everything was as you would expect for a high class hotel: spacious, clean, lovely surroundings, easy parking, excellent customer service.
- The hotel was amazing from start to finish, we stayed here for my partners Spartan Race nearby and the staff were amazing. The 3-course menu at the hotel Mon restaurant was faultless and we really enjoyed both the food and the service. Would definitely return.
- quiet place, comfort and staff trying to do their best
This hotel is in the Catalonian countryside in the village of Santpedor and just 3 miles from Manresa. Enjoy lovely gardens, lots of fresh plants and an impressive central courtyard with direct access to the terrace. Spacious rooms enjoy free internet.Admire the Ramón Park Hotel’s natural setting which continues into its interiors thanks to the fabulous planting and water features. The foyer boasts a collection of vintage cars which you can admire from the pretty gallery that encircles the courtyard and leads to the hotel’s bedrooms.The Restaurant Ramón Park-Hotel’s rooms overlook the outside gardens and some of them with nice views of Montserrat.Try delicious traditional cuisine in the Park-Hotel’s restaurant which serves seasonal produce. The menu includes a wide variety of fish and shellfish dishes, and there are also 2 set menus offered each day.
- Decor of lobby and gardens creates a very welcoming environment.
- Room is big and comfortable, and the same applies for the bathroom
- The collection of classic cars and other automobilia in the lower floor make it an ideal stopping point for any petrolhead. The rooms, and especially the en-suite bathroom, are extra large with high quality fixtures and fittings. The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great.
Having been before everything was as expected even only 1 night.
We will go back.
- About as quirky as you can get the lobby through to the restraunt crammed with personal memrobelia of a family run hotel. The cars in the lobby are actually driven and you can smell the engines …superb experience will be my regular hotel now when working in Santpedor.
Mas de la Sala
Mas de la Sala is located just off the C-16 main road, 1.2 mi from the Catalan town of Sallent. It has an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a restaurant.All of the quiet and air-conditioned rooms in this hotel have satellite TV, safe and armchairs. They also have heating and bathrooms with hairdryers.The hotel is set in attractive gardens, and has a children’s playground, and 24-hour front desk. There is also a comfortable lounge with TV and a fireplace.The restaurant offers characteristic Catalan dishes using fresh vegetables from the guest house’s own allotment. There is also a well-priced daily set menu, as well as a traditional Catalan breakfast.Mas de la Sala complex is set in the Plà de Bages, The Plans de la Sala logistics park is just next door. There is free onsite parking.
- Large and very comfortable room. Quiet. Great dinner in the restaurant. Menu is very creative with a focus on Catalan / regional specialties. Dinners are fairly-priced for the quality given and the included breakfast is one of the best anywhere.
- Breakfast was very good and the staff were very friendly.
- Breakfast had a good selection which we enjoyed. The bed was comfortable and the room had everything we needed including a bath which we appreciated after a long ride on the motorbikes.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very quiet place. Exquisite breakfast
- Spacious room for Europe, beautiful setting, room very clean, restaurant very good and service attentive
La Garriga de Castelladral
This authentic family-run farmhouse enjoys spectacular views of Montserrat Mountain. The original wine cellar still contains barrels from 1748, while the oil pressing room has been converted into a library.Rooms at La Garriga de Castelladral are decorated with natural materials in neutral tones. They include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a large bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.La Garriga features an outdoor pool, set among nature. The grounds of the property also include a beautiful lake and stables.The old barn next to the house has been converted into a restaurant and meals are prepared with the organic vegetables from the garden. Breakfast includes homemade cakes, baked by the family’s Grandma.La Garriga is set 11 mi from Manresa and 43 mi from Barcelona. Barcelona Airport is a one-hour drive away.
- This was a very special place. Gorgeous and historic, elegant and comfortable. Outstanding food- dinner and breakfast.
- Fantastic place to stay! Beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff and amazing food at the restaurant. The hotel staff strive to meet your every need and make your stay something to remember with little touches from picnics for lunch to arranging an early breakfast on day of departure. A place for relaxation!
Superb location with excellent staff.
Evening meal was exceptional the chef is really talented and the quality and presentation were wonderful.
- Imaginem-nos que una família troba una masia ensulsiada i la reconstrueix amb gust i dedicació per viure-hi. Imaginem-nos que la masia està en un lloc envoltat de pins i amb una vista magnífica sobre el Bages, que es fa el seu propi pa i la seva pròpia mèl i que recull els ous de les seves gallines. Que gaudeixen de capvespres de postal i de nits estelades. I que un dia, sortosament, decideixen compartir tot això amb tu i t’hi acullen. Això és exactament La Garriga de Castelladral: un paratge i un grup humà que et rep amb hospitalitat; unes instal·lacions cuidades, de bon gust i comfortables. I un seguit d’activitats per fer enmig de la natura.
- Ce n’est pas un hotel qui nous recevez, mais c’est une famille qui nous a accueilli, le paysage est un endroit de rêve avec cette vue sur le Montserrat formidable, une hottelerie de haut standing, un restaurant avec une cuisine très fine et goutteuse, et jardin d’Eden avec une piscine agréablement ombragé, ma femme et moi nous pouvons dire, vevez et profitez ce ce lieu et des moments que vous y passerez.
Hotel la Sagrera SFB
Hotel la Sagrera SFB in Sant Fruitos de Bages has a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk and luggage storage space. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Hotel la Sagrera SFB will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sant Fruitos de Bages, like hiking.Terrassa is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Vic is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 42 miles from Hotel la Sagrera SFB.
- The proprietor was extremely helpful with assisting us with recommending local sites to see and helping to navigate routes to them. The breakfast was good. She is a wonderful person and works hard to make your stay pleasant. Would recommend it highly.
- La edifici és molt maco i l’esmorzar molt complert
- Todo. La casa antigua. La reforma con tanto gusto. Las tarjetas para entrar en las habitaciones, con contraseña o tarjeta. El mensaje por WhatsApp para explicármelo todo, enviándome el plano y todos los detalles. La amabilidad del personal. La limpieza. Recomendable 100%. Yo volvería sin dudarlo.
- La amabilidad y recibimiento con su sistema de claves hacen un cheking cómodo, nos enviaron las claves por mensaje antes de llegar.
- Tipo de hotel. Ubicacion. Atención. Relación calidad/precio.
Hotelet Casa Padró
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Hotelet Casa Padró is located in Manresa. Providing a shared lounge, the property is located within 0.8 miles of Kursaal Theatre. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a balcony with a mountain view. Hotelet Casa Padró has some accommodations with city views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. At the accommodation, all rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 41 miles from Hotelet Casa Padró.
- I never share reviews, but my stance here was so good I had to share it, We just didn’t want to leave, thanks!
- Nice rooms, very clean, great breakfast, great service. We needed gluten free food, and on short notice they went to get some especially for us. THANKS.
- Everything was wonderful. Nicest staff ever! Cesc and Jofre, you rock! Enormous bed with a top quality mattress. Excellent location with affordable parking facilities nearby. Minibar prices also acceptable. Copious and complete breakfast with lots of excellent choices of local products.
The staff at this property was superior. We had an incident with a young child in our party. She fell and sustained an injury that required a doctor’s care. We were attended the entire time by one of the hotel employees. She walked with us to the medical clinic, provided translation services, and even brought puzzles and games for her after our return.
They also provided a great breakfast…including fresh squeezed orange juice and omelettes on request.
- It was clean and a beautiful renovation. Extra touches in the reception area and in the rooms were lovely. Very well stocked mini bar and not bad prices. We had a warm welcome from all who run the hotel, even a glass of cava or water offered on arrival
Hotel 1948 Manresa
Rooms at Hotel 1948 offer free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. This small hotel is in central Manresa, a 20-minute walk from Santa Maria de la Seo Church.The 1948 Hotel offers modern, functional rooms with heating, an iron and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The hotel is an ideal base for visiting Manresa’s Santa Cova Sanctuary. Montserrat is 9.3 mi away and Barcelona city center is 45 minutes away by car.Hotel 1948 Manresa has a café, and offers a daily breakfast buffet. There is also a tour desk and a public computer with internet access.The hotel offers private parking on site. Bicycles and motorbikes can be parked free of charge.
Hospitality was excellent
Rooms were perefect very comfortable and peaceful
- Excellent hosts – very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- The welcome and the entire service by the owner was outstanding: he was courteous, caring, attentive to my needs. I booked by mistake a room for two, the owner changed the price on his own initiative for one guest so that I would pay less. The hotel is conveniently located, very close to the public transportation from Barcelona or to Montserrat (line R5), and at a walking distance from the old city and from the Cave of St Ignatius. It’s an ideal place for those who want to escape the havoc of Barcelona or Montserrat yet not too far.
- Very helpful, friendly owners ( Jordi & son Marc). Ignatius cave was closed on Monday but he called tourist office and arranged for us to have a private tour of other Ignatian sites.aircondition very good & necessary in 30 deg Celsius.
- We were given a genuine welcome although we arrived an hour earlier than we had indicated. Our host explained everything well and offered sound advice on a visit to Montserrat and for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and the ensuite was of a good size and functional ( many are not). We did not have the breakfast however feel confident it would have been of a high standard. This is very much a family run boutique hotel. We also enjoyed downtown Manresa!
- Hospitality was excellent
Hotel Els Noguers
Hotel Els Noguers in Manresa provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views. Guest rooms at Hotel Els Noguers feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Kursaal Theatre is 2 miles from Hotel Els Noguers. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 40 miles from the hotel.
- Was very nice the bathroom very big and very cleab
- Close to all amenities, set in a very beautiful area and very quiet
- Friendly staff. Large and comfortable room. Very clean. Good breakfast.
- Té instal·lacions i serveis d’hotel de 3 estrelles (habitació àmplia, net, lavabo impecable, etc.)
- Jó helyen van egy nagy bevásárló központ és a város körüli autóútnál.
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
- Room clean; breakfast very good; staff very friendly and accommodating, we’ll be back! Gracias!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- El trato, la amabilidad, la. Limpieza. Los productos, etc…
Habitación perfecta, con unas excelentes vistas.
Y un desayuno abundante y muy rico
Personal amable y atento en todo momento
Top Hotels In Castellnou De Bages Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castellnou de Bages Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!