10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castellfort Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellfort Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castellfort Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellfort Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellfort Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castellfort Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castellfort Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castellfort Valencia Community:
Aparthotel Castellfort is set in Castellfort, 12 mi from Morella. The complex features a terrace, gym and free Wi-Fi. Rooms and apartments have a balcony with mountain views.All heated accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette and dining area with a fridge and a hob.There is a bar and restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches or special diet menus.Massage is available for an extra charge. The complex has a tour desk and free parking is offered nearby. Castellón de la Plana is 52 mi away.
Feli y Alfonso son unos excelentes anfitriones. Hotel confortable, pequeño, limpio. Admiten mascotas. El pueblo es muy tranquilo, pequeño y pintoresco. A 30 minutos de Morella.
Todo muy recomendable.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la atención de los dueños del Aparthotel. También la ubicación me encantó. El hospedaje está en un pueblo rural con mucho encanto. Que permitan alojar a mascotas sin coste adicional es un punto muy a favor.
- Todo excelente. Grandes apartamentos, comida exquisita y personal atento. Muy muy recomendable
- La comida excelente (casera totalmente)..los dueños ,Feli y Alfonso,no pueden ser más agradables ….y el lugar idílico ,pura tranquilidad y paz
- Todo!! Genial desde el trato de los dueños, la habitación y confort, hasta la cena y desayuno!!! Sin duda se queda en la lista de hoteles en los que volveríamos a alojarnos!!
- Feli y Alfonso son unos excelentes anfitriones. Hotel confortable, pequeño, limpio. Admiten mascotas. El pueblo es muy tranquilo, pequeño y pintoresco. A 30 minutos de Morella.
Hotel Los Arcos
Hotel Los Arcos is located in Villafranca del Cid and features a terrace. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Every room has a balcony.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.Morella is 22 miles from Hotel Los Arcos. Castellon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were pleasant and friendly. The room was bright and clean and, on the whole, was good value for money. What I really liked was the sense of peace and tranquillity that reigns in Villafranca and the surrounds, the old, quiet streets and the views of the serene countryside beyond. Positively bucolic!
- The room and hotel were accurately described on booking.com. The WiFi was strong. Staff found somewhere for my bike overnight.
- Esta perfecto, muy limpio y mucho espacio, cenamos el en bar y estava buenissiomo y para expectacular el almuerzo, muy bueno
Que tuvieran habitaciones triples, incluso la posibilidad de cuádruples.
el servicio de cafeteria- bar, muy bien.
Aunque el pueblo no es de los mas turisticos de la zona, he de reconocer que esta justo en medio de todos los puntos mas turisticos, entre 10 y 40 minutos de todo.
Totalmente recomendable sin ninguna duda.
Así lo e conocido yo me lo recomendó un compañero de trabajo. Un XXL.
Located in the main square of the town of Ares del Maestre, Hotel D’Ares is a restored historic building from 1915 with a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is a public parking nearby.Each room offers a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a TV. The private bathroom has a bath tub.The zone offers attractions, such as Remigia Caves, Barranc dels Horts trees and Water 17th-century mills, just 10 minutes’ drive from the property.Vilafranca and Benassal can both be reached within a 15-minute drive and Morella is 19 mi away
- Staff were very helpful and friendly! The village was very interesting to walk around with beautiful views of the surrounding area. Great one-night stop!
- Genuine Spanish experience. Small town, small hotel.
- The room was spacious and the beds comfortable. It was quiet, anyone looking for night life would be advised to go elsewhere.
- The guy running the hotel and the location. Also, all the locals came for a drink there since it seemed the only drinking place in town…
- Great value for the price, good breakfast with cheese and meats, lovely village.
El Faixero Evolucion
Modern design El Faixero Evolucion is located in the Maestrazgo Mountains of northern Castellón. It offers free breakfast, traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated or air-conditioned room includes a balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom with a shower.A restaurant that serves regional-style meals is shared with El Faixero Tradicional hotel. There is also a snack bar, table tennis and meeting room. An airport shuttle is available for an extra charge. An off-site public swimming pool is available for guests’ use.Set in Cinctorres, Els Ports Nature Reserve and Vinarós Beach are an hour’s drive from El Faixero, while the Motorland GP Circuit is 31 mi away. Castelló is within 62 mi and Morella is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- It is an extremely modern hotel in a very small village. The room was great with ample of space. Food was very good.
- Habitación amplia y comodo, muy tranquila. La comida del restaurante muy buena y de calidad y el desayuno, aunque no es buffet si era muy completo. Sin duda, inmejorable el trato del personal y la limpieza. Buen hotel para conocer los alrededores, Morella, el matarraña…
- La comida excepcional, los desayunos autenticos, el trato exquisito.
Las instalaciones,el trato atento y profesional de todos los empleados del hotel.Lo más parecido a estar en casa.
Excelencia con sencillez y calidez.
- Colazione diversa con vari piatti tra cui dei salamini appesi a un piccolo trespolo. .buoni e caratteristici.
Palau dels Osset
Palau dels Osset is located in Forcall, 8.1 mi from Morella. Set in a 16-century building, this hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and elegant decor.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, safe and desk. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests benefit from a hot tub and sauna.The hotel restaurant serves regional cuisine with a large wine selection.A meeting lounge with a flat-screen TV and a projector. Next to the meeting room, guests will find a chapel.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Valderrobres is 24 mi from Palau dels Osset, while MotorLand Aragon is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 53 mi from Palau dels Osset.
- We’ve loved the building, the big rooms and all the decoration. The staff was very nice.
We had a very nice room with view to the square. It is a nice building. Parking in front of hotel.
Good food. Good wine. Good service.
- La situación y el edificio está muy bien, la habitación confortable,la cama cómoda y grande.
- El restaurante es muy bueno y el hotel es bonito y confortable aunque está situado en pueblo sin mucha vida así que este hotel es un destino de descanso y desconexión.
- La comodidad de las camas, disponer de almohadas de distinta dureza, la tranquilidad, el propio edificio y la localización. La facilidad para aparcar delante mismo o en la propia plaza al no ser una población sobre explotada por el turismo. Trato amable.
Hotel del Pastor
One of our top picks in Morella.Located in the center of Morella, Hotel del Pastor offers charming, rustic rooms with balconies and views of the town’s Medieval buildings. It also features an à la carte restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel del Pastor has traditional décor and wooden floors. All rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Pastor’s restaurant. A range of Valencian cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner.Morella is within 30 minutes’ drive of the charming towns of Mirambel and Forcall. Ports Natural Park and the beaches around Peñíscola can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car. Castellón de la Plana is 62 mi away.
- Clean, comfortable, heat system was working perfectly)
- Hotel is centrally located in the town, close to the shops and restaurants ( restaurants open for dinner at 21:00). Parking available off site (Several blocks away) for 9 euro in a covered parking.
- Perfect location, cozy room with great views from the balcony, helpful staff and good breakfast.
I liked the location; the bathroom was very pretty and the temperature guide on the shower was genius🤗 The lady who worked there was a very hard worker. I could tell because she looked so tired. The granite staircase was very
Fancy. The restaurant associated with the hotel was memorable, especially the mushrooms, the croquettes, and the chocolate dessert. The woman waitress was cheery and accommodating. We loved the blue walls and the white tablecloths. All in all, we will definitely come back and recommend it to our friends. Oh, also I enjoyed the view.
- Little gem of a hotel. Lovely position with a beautiful view from the balcony. Very clean and comfortable, nicely renovated and well kept. We parked for free by the old wall and walked up 178 steps to the hotel.You can drop off your cases, but the driver will have to walk. There is private parking if required. Breakfast was coffee, nice fresh bread, tomate, sliced meats and cheeses, cereals, cake and croissants. Excellent value for money. Will defintely stay again.
Hotel El Cid
El Cid Hotel is in the heart of historic Morella, by the ancient city walls. All rooms have a balcony and fantastic views.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is a nice lounge with traditional décor.The property includes a bar and a restaurant. Water, wine and soft drinks are included with the meals, and gluten-free options are available.Rooms at El Cid have a complete bathroom. Rooms are heated. There is a TV, a work desk and a telephone. A hairdryer can be requested at reception.Morella’s sights are within a short walk. These include the 13th-Century Castle and the Santa María Church. The city is within the attractive natural area of Maestrazgo.
- OUTSTANDING! Off the beaten track, but well worth the trip from the coast. Will likely return on our next trip to Spain. Lovely people, stunning views…
- Excellent and local speciality food for breakfast and other meals. Excellent location. Helpful staff. Can even make a good cup of tea! Great view.
- Located right by the city wall with parking outside and nearby. Seems a friendly little town even though no-one at the hotel spoke English. All the restaurants and bars are on a couple of streets high up in the city so be ready for a steep walk. But it is worth it once you get there. Morella is a hidden gem which a lot of Spanish tourists visit. The place could be a film set.
- Excellent staff in a very good hotel which is located in the ramparts of the old Morella
- The room had a balcony and the view was breathtaking. The restaurant was very reasonable and the food was great. The bar area and service was excellent. Lots of free parking close to hotel. Hotel was easy to find.
Hotel el Cantón Rural
Set in a pretty country house, surrounded by green gardens, El Canton Rural is located in La Cuba. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a barbecue area.Decorated in a rustic style, the rooms feature beamed ceilings and a combination of exposed stone walls and colorfully painted walls. Offering mountain views, each one comes with a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms include a spa bath or hot tub.El Canton Rural’s restaurant is set in a charming dining room and also offers packed lunches. The guest house has a furnished porch, a library and several lounge areas.Morella is 15 mi from the property and offers a selection of dining options and shops. Information about the area can be provided by staff and free parking is available on site.
Location is beautiful. Outside the lovely village of LaMula worth visiting. Food is great
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room was not big but very comfortable.
- Food was extremely good and the staff were exceptionally friendly and good.
Remote & Quiet. Large Shared Terrace. Rooms very clean. Food excellent. Special mention for Irene who looks after guests with joyful enthusiasm.
You’ll need very basic schoolboy Spanish or plenty of patience. Brilliant area for walking / cycling / motorcycling.
- Incredibly nice place to stay. We could have stayed there for many days but unfortunately were scheduled only one night. Great view to the surrounding countryside, very friendly stuff, very cosy, large beautiful rooms well cleaned. The dinner served by Julio was excellent, we felt like we were really welcomed customers (and the price – never eaten so well at such a low cost!). The breakfast was also excellent, country-style. Nice porch to spend time outside the room. Roses in the front yard!
We had a warm welcome, the staff was truly kind and friendly. Got good tips about the Maestrazgo region. Don’t forget to visit Mortella, it’s just a 20-minute drive away!
The room was clean, beautifully furnished and romantic. Breakfast was delicious and more than enough, with local products and fresh fruits. On the evening we had a 4-course dinner with local wine at the restaurant, for only 15 euros, highly recommended.
- Location is beautiful. Outside the lovely village of LaMula worth visiting. Food is great
Hotel Cardenal Ram
Set in a 16th century former palace, Hotel Cardenal Ram offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a beauty parlor, and a charming restaurant. Located in Morella, it has beautiful mountain views.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms mix contemporary and rustic décor. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There are also 3 rooms which are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Cardenal Ram’s restaurant-bar serves traditional dishes and continental breakfast. In the summer it offers a terrace. There are also a few other dining options in Morella.Tinença de Benifassá Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, while the beaches on the Costa del Azahar Coast can be reached in 50 minutes’ by car.
- Nice views, easy parking and access, lovely beds and breakfast in a formal dining area w views. A real surprise for such a charming street. For the price, we felt royal.
- The building has been beautifully restored. Amazing, large room with wonderful view. The continental breakfast was great and was reasonably priced. We also had the ‘menu of the day’ for lunch and it was outstanding
- Very comfortable bed, lovely view from our room. It was right on the main Street.
- The view, the furnishings, the bathroom, the bed. Best of the trip
This was the best hotel of my trip to Spain. I stayed in 5 hotels in Total and this one met my expectations. Great Location, parking for free closed by, outstanding beds with luxury mattresses, great showers, spacious rooms and stylish décor.
it had a mini fridge in the room with basic drinks
the breakfast could have been better but it met my needs.
we were lost and the owner found us and drove ahead of us to guide us to the hotel.
the crew was friendly and answered all our questions
Hotel La Fonda Moreno
Featuring free Wi-Fi, La Fonda Moreno offers attractive rooms in the center of the beautiful walled city of Morella. Its stylish restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine.Each air-conditioned room at La Fonda Moreno has bright décor with tiled floors and a modern bathroom. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.The Fonda Moreno is just 800 feet from Morella Castle, while the city’s aqueduct is 10 minutes’ walk away. The beaches at Peñíscola can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Lovely small hotel located near the center of Morella ideally positioned for the old Fortress and boutique shops. Super restaurant on the first floor for dinner, lunch etc with a great menu choice for an inclusive price. WiFi in room was very strong and free to use. Room rate exceptionally low for a couple sharing, highly recommended.
- The room and accommodation was very clean, comfortable and well maintained. When open the restaurant evening meal was very good.
- the hotel was almost n the center of the old town every thing in walking distance breakfast excellent beautiful medieval hill village lots of places nearby to visit Not that far from Motoland the race track for world superbike races
- For a 2 star hotel, it was very clean, the location is perfect, right in the middle of the town, the staff very nice and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Location, nice and central. Friendly welcome from staff (Bianca was great) Free WiFi, breakfast included was varied, really good size room that had a lovely balcony with a clean and well equipped bathroom. It was just off the gr7 but Morella is a must on this route and I didn’t want to leave. 👍
Top Hotels In Castellfort Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castellfort Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellfort Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castellfort Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!