10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castellbisbal Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellbisbal Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castellbisbal Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellbisbal Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellbisbal Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castellbisbal Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castellbisbal Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castellbisbal Catalonia:
Sercotel AS Porta de Barcelona
Hotel Sercotel AS Porta de Barcelona is a good-value design hotel, offering free parking and free Wi-Fi access. It has good access to Barcelona city center, 9.3 mi away.The hotel has elegant, modern rooms. They all have satellite TV and air conditioning. They also have an private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Sercotel As Porta de Barcelona has a self-service restaurant, open 24 hours a day. There are also conference rooms and the hotel has a newspaper shop.The hotel is near the E-90 and E-15 roads. It has easy access to Barcelona and El Prat Airport.
- The facilities are excellent (for the price). Friendly staff.
- great for a stopover with all the facilities you need. great value for the money
Very nice room;
good noise protection throug high quality windows (room looked to the highway / Autobahn);
Good value for money (35€ paid);
- Location out of town near highway. Comfortable and clean, Nice stuff
- Acceptable transit hotes. The restaurant across the highway.
Ibis Budget Barcelona Sant Andreu De La Barca
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout, Ibis Budget Barcelona Sant Andreu De La Barca offers rooms with a modern décor. It is conveniently located close to the A2 Motorway.With air conditioning, rooms all come with wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.Guests have the possibility to have a sweet and savory breakfast on site. It is served in the breakfast room.Barcelona’s center is a 25-minute drive away from the Ibis Budget Barcelona Sant Andreu De La Barca. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 12 mi away.
- It’s quiet and clean. The reception was helpful and friendly, even get my iPhone charged with them. You have to pay extra for the breakfast but it was very good. Also the reception gave us a wake up call as requested.
- Better than Ibis Budget in other countries. Decent room with reasonable sound insulation (little noise from the motorway) and good air conditioning. Cafes and restaurants are 5-7 min walk
- It is in an industrial area (but quiet) but it served our purpose very well as we had various meetings in surrounding areas. If you are visiting Barcelona or the coast, it might not be your first option. Keeping in mind that it is a budget hotel, the rooms are good and efficient and the (cheap) breakfast is simple but sufficient. There is free parking available right next to the hotel (and if full, there is paid parking too).
- We want coffe espresso .the parking space is spacious and the location is very nice. I’m willing to get a room there the next time we visit Barcelona
- Located in a middle of a busy industrial zone, far away from city centre. Ideal for transit
Hotel Ciutat Martorell
The modern Hotel Ciutat Martorell is located just outside Barcelona, 20 minutes’ drive from the city’s vibrant center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and also has a gym.All rooms at Hotel Ciutat Martorell come with 3 pillows, a mini-bar, and special reading lamps.The Hotel offers also a restaurant where you will be able to enjoy Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport and 350 feet from the closest railway station. The FGC local train station is 800 feet away and offers access into central Barcelona within 25 minutes.The spectacular Montserrat Mountain is just 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- very kind and helpful staff, clean and tidy, and has a free parking nearby. if traveling by car, I would recommend it when you travel to Barcelona. its nearby and its great value for the money.
– Friendly staff
– Clean and nice rooms
– Close to Montserrat
- Very friendly stuff, appreciate their help when called to change the room and repair the air conditioning system
- Good price , quite location, clean room apart from the smell of cigaret. Nice shower.
Excellent location, nice staff, very good large room and ensuite, plus great value at 22 euros a night, for a four star hotel
21 euro meal deal, buffet dinner and breakfast.
B&B Hotel Barcelona Rubí
The B&B Hotel Barcelona Rubi is located 10-minutes’ walk from Rubi Ferrocarril Railway Station. It offers a free private car park and rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.B&B Hotel Barcelona Rubi is an elegant hotel with spacious, well-equipped rooms. Each has parquet floors, a free safe and a large shower in the bathroom. Air conditioning, heating and a hairdryer are also included.There is a 24-hour cafeteria and buffet breakfast in the morning.B&B Hotel Rubi is located in the Can Alzamora industrial zone, within the business areas outside Rubi and Sant Cugat del Vallés. There is easy access by car to the AP-7 Motorway.The Ferrocarril Railway connects guests to the center of Barcelona in 30 minutes, and to Sant Cugat in 10 minutes.
- The employees are always willing to help and provide any assistance needed, it was amazong
- Good breakfast, clean rooms, helpful staff. The hotel situated very good for budget trip in Barcelona.
- Compare price the place is nice. Easy excess to highway.
- The room and all the way. The elevator was clean. The restaurant was clean as well.
- The staff were wonderful and full of information. Large family room, quiet, free all day coffee. Easy location and easy to find, just off the AP7 motorway. A reasonable selection of restaurants near by.
The Catalonia Bristol Hotel is located in the center of the industrial park of Llobregat and in a residential area of Sant Andreu de la Barca, 20 minutes from Barcelona. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi.In your free time you can relax out on the sun terrace and the outdoor swimming pool in the garden.The hotel has rooms that are ideal for meetings, conventions or banquets and also offers a bar and a restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine as well as parking facilities.Located 1,650 feet away, Sant Andreu de la Barca Train Station connects you with Plaza Espanya and the Fira Exhibition Center in 35 minutes.
- The staff was very helpful. The food is the restaurant was very good.
- Very friendly staff at check in and check out. Close to the train station. We brought a dog and they provided a dog bed and bowls for our pup
- Convenient hotel near the airport Barcelona. Great price-quality.
- Really friendly staff, very helpful receptionist. Great location. Good breakfast
Nice and well equipped room with nice and very clean bathroom
Very kind and helpful staff , incl receptionist who guided me over the phone and gave a warm welcome!??
Close to Castelbisbal where I had to go next day
Restaurant at Hotel open until 22:30
Good breakfast buffet
Hotel Sant Pere II HSPII
Hotel Sant Pere II HSPII is set in the town of Rubí, 0.6 mi from the AP-7 motorway, offering direct access to Barcelona, 11 mi away. It serves a continental breakfast and offers free WiFi. There are also links to Barcelona by bus and train.The hotel rooms are fully air-conditioned and heated. The private bathroom has an elegant bathtub or shower, bidet and hairdryer. Amenities are included.Hotel Sant Pere II HSPII has a restaurant with characteristic regional cuisine. There is also a cafeteria-snack bar with a nice terrace. There is also a reading lounge and a conference room.
- BEDS WERE AMAZING!!!! Pillow and matress were great! Also the whole room was nice
- Loved the hotel amenities. Also the restaurant. Very close to the mall.
- The hotel is quite clean and the room is very comfortable, especially we have a balcony in our room so we enjoyed a lot. In the room you have what you need but if the total provide more convenient stuff like water or drinks will be better.
- Staff was great. Receptionists, bartenders, cleaning staff were very helpful.
- Very nice small hotel, staff were very helpful especially the receptionist.
Park Sedo Benstar Hotel Group
Park Sedó Benstar Hotel Group is located in a quiet part of Rubí, less than 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona. It features free WiFi, a gym and small outdoor pool.Apartments at the Park Sedó are spacious and feature a well-equipped kitchen and lounge-dining area. Both the hotel rooms and apartments have air conditioning, a TV and private bathroom.Facilities at the Park Sedó include a terrace and a restaurant, open from Monday to Friday. The aparthotel is set in attractive gardens.The Park Sedó is around 12 mi from Barcelona’s El Prat Airport and just 15 minutes’ drive from Terrassa.
- We were given a very tine, kind of dark and very tiny room. The location was not what I expected, it was not around any shops and very far to walk anywhere
- This hotel is a real gem and a fantastic value for money. The staff went far and beyond to help us – from parking arrangement for a big SUV to deal with a crooked taxi driver (beware there are a lot of them in Barcelona). They have an excellent small kitchen and are very accommodating in every possible way. Fantastic people and great aftertaste.
- Room was clean and good value for money. On-site restaurant was welcoming and very good value for money.
- balcony is wide. kitchen is comfortable. living room is wide.
- The staff were awesome, the restaurant was reasonably priced and the food was incredible.
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa features a golf course, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant. This stylish hotel is set in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, 35 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The bright, spacious rooms at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa have attractive modern décor. All rooms have heating, a desk, TV, mini-bar and a bathroom.The Xarel.lo restaurant offers traditional Catalan cuisine. There is also a pretty terrace looking onto the gardens.The spa, available at an extra cost, has a hydromassage pool, sensation showers, toning pools, foot baths, a Finnish sauna, Scottish shower and Turkish baths. There is also a gym, and a range of treatments, including massage, Vichy showers, chocotherapy, vinotherapy and cavatherapy. Entry is subject to a surcharge.Matorell is a 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Castelldefels can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We like the free parking and Buffett hot and cold breakfast. No oatmeal tho, beautiful sunrise ? at the breakfast area.
- The location was stunning . Everything was beautiful.
- Location good. Property needed a bit of updating. The pool was not available for our use
- Beautiful peoperty. Relaxing environment. Great service. Comfortable huge bed.
- Nice hotel in a beautiful area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
Hotel Restaurant Manel
Hotel Restaurante Manel is set in the center of Martorell and 3 minutes’ walk from Matorell Vila Station, which connects you to Barcelona in 30 minutes. It features a restaurant.Each room at Hotel Restaurante Manel has simple décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV.The award-winning restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.The hotel is set along Catalunya’s Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route leading to Montserrat Monastery.The A2 Motorway is less than 0.6 mi from the hotel and connects you to El Prat de Llobregat Airport and the coast in 35 minutes.
- Well presented and maintained hotel, good shower pressure, and the restaurant downstairs was very handy ! A little tricky finding parking, but nice quiet location, and very helpful staff.
- Good location, close to the main road from Barcelona. The staff did not now have a problem with me arriving later than the reception’s closing. Windows and window blinds can completetly silence and darken the room ensuring a good night sleep. The breakfast was very tasty.
- Staff helpful. Restaurant in property open late and good value.
Habitación muy poco acojedora. Las fotos del hotel que aparecen en booking ni se parecen en absoluto a la real.
Venta del baño estaba estropeada y no cerraba.
Paredes de papel y una especie de patio de luces que transmitía mucho ruido.
El desayuno antes de las 8.30 malísimo.
- El personal super atento, muy receptivo a las peticiones que hicimos y solucionando todo con mucha amabilidad. Un viernes noche faltando poco para cerrar nos organizaron una cena estupenda para 18 personas. Muy profesionales, con mucas atenciones y siempre con una sonrisa.
Ibis Barcelona Molins de Rei
The Ibis Barcelona Molins de Rei hotel is located just off the A-2 motorway, about 8.1 mi out of Barcelona. Its rooms all have flat-screen satellite TVs, and there is a restaurant.The modern rooms in Molins de Rei Ibis Barcelona all have wooden floors. Air conditioning or heating is available, depending on the season.The restaurant at Molins de Rei Ibis has a bar serving snacks 24 hours a day. The hotel also has 24-hour reception, free WiFi and meeting rooms. Free safes are available at reception.Central Barcelona can be reached in 15 minutes by car, while El Prat Airport is 9.3 mi away. Molins de Rei Railway Station is 10 minutes’ walk away, and offers regular services to Barcelona.
- The neighborhood was quiet. A big shop and eateries very close by.
- Restaurant onsite was very nice. Breakfast was terrific. Staff were very helpful and fluent in English
If you travel with your car, this would be one of the best options for you!
Super clean, like most of the other Ibis hotels, and rooms look exactly the same as what the hotel has advertised.
Very very friendly and supper helpful staff!!! They do their bests to passionately help you with your requests and will not give up until they make sure everything is fine.
Bathroom is super clean.
Hair dryer in the bathroom was better than I expected.
Rooms are big enough.
Closet is not supper large, but is large enough for most people.
Rooms in the hotel are quiet.
- Very close to the highway. Easy to park on the privata parking.
- The staff were very helpful and the room was perfect
Top Hotels In Castellbisbal Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castellbisbal Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellbisbal Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castellbisbal Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!