10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castellar del Riu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellar del Riu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castellar Del Riu Catalonia:
HCC Ciutat De Berga
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- Lovely staff – very helpful & friendsly, room was superb. Very comfortable & clean
- Excellent location in the Berguedà region. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Very modern and clean. Excellent location, allowed for walking to everything in the city.
Located right in the city center, free parking in front of the hotel.
Spacious and comfortable room.
Very pleasant staff.
We did not try breakfast.
Big room and comfortable bed
One of our top picks in Berga.Located in the foothills of the mighty Pyrenees, this family-run hotel provides an ideal base to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in northern Catalonia.The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar. Dinner is served daily in the on-site restaurant.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
- The staff were great. I messaged them letting them know that we were arriving later than expected and they were really helpful with our situation. They gave us the information we requested it and also had patience with us when we arrived late for breakfast. Overall, a great experience nothing negative. This hotel is a great stop for folks going to Andorra. Gracias!
- This hotel is a little old fashioned but this means lovely big rooms, bathrooms with bath, shower & bidet, and so much nicer than the modern chain hotels. Easy to find, good private parking, in town with nearby bars & restaurants. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and coffee shop. Breakfast was buffet style with lots of choice and plentiful. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We would choose to stay again at this excellent value hotel.
- The disposal of rooms around an atrium. Architecturally nice.
- Good one night stopover. Helpful smiling staff that spoke English. The hotel grew on me!
Hotel Berga Park
Offering views of the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Berga Park is a modern hotel with free WiFi access and free parking. Most of these spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk.All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Friendly staff, good price, free parking, clean facilities
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
Located in the pre-Pyrenees, Hotel Santa Bárbara offers chic, rustic rooms with authentic stone walls, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- The breakfast was fantastic! The service was great and the miners museum was very well done.
Well located, very clean and comfortable.
Great area for walking and relaxing.
- We went for the horrorland and spent the night here. It was the 4th time we stay here. Always nice.
- Very friendly stuffs , lovely room ,good price and good for holidays !
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
This pleasant rural hotel is located next to the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve at the foot of the Pedraforca Mountains. It offers a garden, terrace, beauty treatments and breathtaking mountain views.The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Wonderful views, and very comfortable premises. Loved the comfy living room area, which even had a children’s play area for our 1 1/2 year old daughter. We also had a lovely Saturday night dinner there.
- Authentic and cosy hotel with friendly staff and amazing surroundings.
Amazing food!! Dinner and breakfast!!!
The staff were great!!!
Outstanding location, quiet and with spectacular views.
Ideal for all seasons. Cosy and nice living room with fireplace and boards games as well as nice yard to chill or play outdoor.
- Comfortable, clean, friendly. Good value food. Great for children
Hotel Casa Duaner
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a restaurant and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Casa Duaner is located Guardiola de Berguedà. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
- Room clean; breakfast very good; staff very friendly and accommodating, we’ll be back! Gracias!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- El trato, la amabilidad, la. Limpieza. Los productos, etc…
Habitación perfecta, con unas excelentes vistas.
Y un desayuno abundante y muy rico
Personal amable y atento en todo momento
Featuring an on-site restaurant, Cal Majoral is a restored Catalan country house located 1.2 mi from L’Espunyola. This hotel offers rustic-style rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.Each room comes with free WiFi and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Fine-dining dishes are served at the hotel restaurant, as well as a wide range of wines. There is also a bar, shared lounge area and games room.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The town of Berga is 7.5 mi from Cal Majoral and Cadi-Moixero Natrue Reserve is 19 mi away.
Location was ok for our journey from La Rioja to the mountains but there is nothing in the village to walk to in the evening.
The restaurant was adequate but nothing special. Parking was easy. Our room was very nice.
- La ubicación muy tranquila, para quien busque relajarse ideal
- La atención de la dueña Teresa y toda la familia muy atentos y todo muy limpio y la cena espectacular repetimos seguro
El personal super atento
Teresa y su marido encantadores
La comida excenlente cantidad ,calidad y presentacion de alta cocina
El exterior espectacularmente bello con vistas impresionantes
El interior super bonito y cuidando hasta el minimo detalle
- Me encanto la ubicacion, el buffet desayuno, la estancia en general fue muy agradable.
- Location was ok for our journey from La Rioja to the mountains but there is nothing in the village to walk to in the evening.
Hotel El Jou
Set in a country estate in the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel El Jou offers heated rooms, a restaurant and a spa. Berga is a 20-minute drive away.Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Big rooms and very comfortable king size beds. Great location in Pyrenees. Friendly approach to dog owners!
- Great location. Very pleasant staff and the beds where comfortable.
- Amabilidad, personal, desayuno-cafe excelente y magníficas vistas.
- El spa muy bien, tuvimos la oportunidad de reservar una hora de spa privado. La habitacion muy amplia con una cama enorme y chimenea.
- todo perfecto personal sitio y aceptan mascotas geniallllll
Hotel Monegal is located in the Solsonés region of Catalonia, 1,950 feet from the center of San Llorenç de Morunys. It offers rooms with central heating, flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.This mountain-style hotel features a fireplace and a terrace with views of the grounds. The restaurant at the Monegal features local produce dishes and has its own winery.The hotel schedules regular live music concerts, and guests can buy their concert tickets at the front desk. Staff at the reception also provides tourist information and offers activities such as fishing, hiking or skiing.Hotel Monegal is 10 minutes’ walk from the Llorenç de Morunys Monastery and 3.7 mi from La Coma town. Andorra can be reached within 1.30 hours by car.
- Everything about the property was amazing. The food was the best I have eaten in all of Spain! The staff were so friendly! I will be back and would recommend it to anyone
- L’esmorzar excel·lent i l’habitació molt comfortable. amb una terrassa i tot per fer la migdiada prenent el sol i tot
- La atención de Patrícia, fue muy atenta y agradable.
- Die Lage dieser Unterkunft ist für Touren perfekt. Der Stausee war zum Schwimmen hervorragend, man musste sich allerdings eine geeignete Stelle suchen um rein zu gehen. Wir hatten viel Spaß und waren von der Landschaft und auch den netten, hilfsbereiten Leuten sehr angetan. Das kleine Dorf hat einige kleine Lokale die zum Essen oder was Trinken recht schön sind. Im Bäckerladen gibt es leckere Brote und Süßesachen. Die Küchenhilfe war seht nett.
- El respecte pel medi ambient, productes locals i ecològics. La cura pels petits detalls. També el gust per la música clásica. I, sobretot, l’amabilitat.
Top Hotels In Castellar Del Riu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!