10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castellar De Nʼhug Catalonia:
Hostal La Neu
Hostal La Neu is located in Castellar de N’Hug, around 30 minutes’ drive from La Molina and Masella Ski Slopes. Cadí Moixeró Nature Reserve is located beside the property.The property features an on-site restaurant, as well as a bar, dining room and terrace with views of the surrounding countryside.Heated rooms offer views of the garden, mountains or town. Free WiFi is available.Many outdoor activities are possible in the surrounding area, including many hiking routes.Andorra can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive, while Girona and Girona-Costa Brava Airport can be reached in just under 2 hours by car.
- The breakfast, the view and the staff are so lovely! A beautiful building in a beautiful small town with a balcony in the room. Very peaceful and just short a walk from the local shops – try the giant croissants!
- Very nice and helpfull people (tried their very very best to communicate in English). Lunch was very good.
- La ubicación, las vistas de la ventana, la temperatura de la habitación, el trato del personal.
- Bonito hotel de montaña, en un pueblecito precioso. Las habitaciones son modestas pero cumplen con las expectativas totalmente. Todo muy limpio y un excelente desayuno. El personal es encantador y nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Lo recomendamos y volveríamos, sin duda!
- Lo que más me gustó fueron las vistas al despertarme y el pedazo de destino incluido que incluye la estancia. Es un negocio familiar y de trato muy calido.
Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada
Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada offers luxury spa treatments, in a beautiful mountain location. It has WiFi internet access, and indoor and outdoor leisure pools.The hotel is located in the Pyrenees near Toses. It is ideally placed to visit the ski resorts of La Molina and Masella.Rooms at the hotel are modern and elegant, with wonderful views. They all have a 20-inch flat screen TV.Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada has a fitness center and full thermal spa. The outdoor pool is open during the summer months. Entry to the spa and the indoor and outdoor leisure pools is free for the hotel guests.There are also 2 restaurants, and a cozy English bar with an open fire and books.The area around the hotel is perfect for outdoor activities. These include rafting, hiking and horse riding.
- Reception staff were amazing, very helpful and smiling all the time
- Very fancy. Good dinner. Towels were AMAZING. Large room and comfortable bed.
- The staff were friendly, the hotel was tidy and comfortable, the location was remote – but we liked this – and the spa was great.
- The spa is excellent and there is unlimited entry during the stay. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast and dinner were great.
- Excellent location with splendid views. The breakfast is excellent with local nice dinner menus. The SPA is marvelous with many technical equipment and very clean with mountain views. We loved the place
Guitart La Molina Aparthotel & Spa
This hotel is located in La Molina, next to the ski pistes and chair elevator of “Pista Llarga”. It is surrounded by a beautiful natural environment that can also be enjoyed in summer.The complex features modern and comfortable apartments, which sleep between 2 and 8 people. They are spacious, light and perfectly equipped with all the modern comforts you will need to enjoy your stay in the Catalan Pyrenees.You can enjoy your favorite sporting activity here or discover the landscapes that surround the hotel. Free WiFi is available at reception.The fitness center includes modern exercise equipment, a covered swimming pool with panoramic views and a spa area including a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Access to these facilities is not included in the room rate.
- Great location . Good size of rooms . Nice safe parking and excellent staff.
- Great location and friendly staff. Good price – quality relation
- The location is great. At the bottom of one of the ski slopes.
- Great access to the skiing facilities. Nice to have a separate bedroom and kitchen. Nice view out the window.
- Hotel full of children on holiday camp so very noisy in the canteen, however staff were very friendly and did all they could to make our stay pleasant, which it was. Evening meal ok for kids. We got free access to the pool as there were few clients at the time. Very nice !
The Hotel Solineu can be found in the heart of La Molina, at the foot of the ski slopes. It includes free Wi-Fi and free DVDs.All rooms have satellite TV with DVD player, and a safe. Some rooms have balconies with views.The Solineu has a buffet restaurant, as well as La Donatella Italian restaurant. There is also a mountain bar, serving drinks and hot chocolate. Guests can relax in the hotel lounge, which features a fireplace. There is also a gym.La Molina is one of Spain’s most popular ski resorts. The hotel can arrange skiing lessons. During the summer months you can enjoy mountain biking, hiking or horse riding.
The reception lady went extra miles in helping us. She helped with our questions on La Molina activities, including translate our menu request to Italian resto which is attached to the hotel. She is the only one who speaks english well though.
We got bigger room than our request. One double bed, and one bunkbed for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. It has two balconies which gives the mountain view.
Location is close to La Molina ski entrance, supermarket and a few restaurants (reminder : every resto/supermarket has odd opening hours). We used cardanya bus to drop off us in the hotel.
It has spacious playing room for the kids. Eventhough almost everything is broken, its nice to have warm space for kids to play.
- Very comfortable beds, recently redecorated rooms and bathrooms, very helpful staff, great location for skiing.
- View from the windows, existence of elevator in the hotel
- This hotel was fantastic for our short stay in La Molina. Only a 5 minute walk to the slope or to the cable car. Lockers were available for ski gear. Public transport bus runs regularly from the train station to the hotel, only 2€ per person. The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Beautiful view from the private balcony. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious with a good variety. Will be returning again soon.
- Really convenient location for skiing, close to the mountain. Clean and comfortable room.
- The reception lady went extra miles in helping us. She helped with our questions on La Molina activities, including translate our menu request to Italian resto which is attached to the hotel. She is the only one who speaks english well though.
One of our top picks in La Molina.This hotel is located in a stunning, mountainous setting, surrounded by 2,500-yard-high peaks, and is very near the ski station at La Molina, Catalonia.Super Molina provides practical and well-equipped rooms, where you can unwind at the end of a long day on the slopes with friends or family. Each room comes with an private bathroom, TV and central heating.You can read next to the fireplace in the hotel’s lounge area. There is a complete fitness center for those who wish to train, access carries a surcharge.There is a restaurant onsite, which allows you to dine traditional-style mountain cuisine without leaving the hotel.
- Restaurant was not open on the night we stopped there. We were told that there was a place we could eat at 10 mins walk away. It was actually 25 mins away a d 45 mins to walk back due to the sweetness of the hills to walk back up. The Breakfast in the morning was continental style a the bread was stale.
- Family of 5 stayed for 1 night. Clean, very warm and staff were friendly. Log fire in the bar area which was lovely along with pool table and air hockey. Great location for the slopes.
- The food was really good and so was the gym although you had to pay extra to use it.
- It was clean and modern and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Convenient location just back from the main road with adequate parking (for the number of people there at the same time as us). Good breakfast.
HG La Molina
At the foot of “La Molina” ski station, next to the Llarga slope; this is a perfect spot for ski-lovers.Rooms are exterior facing and come equipped with all commodities. Decorated using a modern style, the rooms manage to retain coziness at the same time. Some rooms also enjoy magnificent views over La Cerdanya valley and the station.Among the communal facilities are gardens with a solarium and swimming pool, a games room with internet zone, a mini-club for children and a ski storage room. Guests can also access the spa zone “HG Wellness Center” for an extra cost. There is a barbecue-grill restaurant and bar-cafeteria.Enjoy this privileged location in La Cerdanya region for the practice of winter sports, and to make the most of nature all year round.
- Big room, comfortable bathroom, big balcony, good breakfast
- Very nicely located near the ski slopes with beautiful mountains view, this hotel is a very good choice for a relaxing time; end of July La Molina is very very quiet, very few tourists around; spa is highly recommended, the relaxing massage was one of the best I had so far; the room was spacious with a very comfy bed and new modern design lines; the hotel provided us 2 baby cribs for our twins with no extra charge
- Great location for skiing. Staff are very helpful and friendly
- Location, room very comfortable. Very nice view of the mountains.
- Fantastic location with great views of the mountains and the Ski slopes. Outstanding Spa to help you relax after a long trek. Parking was complimentary contrary to what the site mentioned.
Located in La Molina, Hotel Adsera is a traditional mountain hotel featuring a bar and a free gym, sauna and hot tub. Set 1.2 mi from the ski slopes, it offers free private parking at the slopes.The hotel is perfectly placed for stays in the Cerdanya Valley at any time of year. It is a characteristic mountain lodge with wonderful views.In summer, the large gardens, forests and meadows around the hotel are ideal for walking. Hotel Adsera also has an outdoor swimming pool and water slide. It organizes free daily excursions and activities.During the winter, the Adsera is convenient for enjoying the ski resort of La Molina. Hotel guests can make use of on-site ski storage.
- The location is nice, near to the ski tracks. The views are nice and the breakfast is good.
- The food on offer for breakfast and evening meals were very good, lots of choice. The staff Mark & Mirium were superb, very helpful, lovely people, couldn’t sing there praises enough!
- The breakfast was in a bright and cheery room, the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The pool was so wonderful with a gorgeous backdrop of the mountains! It’s worth coming here in the summer just to enjoy the views at the pool! We’ll come back. : )
- Let’s say – hotel is old but who cares. Everything works, it’s clean, the crew was nice for us, breakfast was very good. My child loved to play ping pong and had fun with Kyryll who organized games for kids. Fully satisfied.
Hotel Terralta is a traditional mountain hotel in the Ribes Valley, near the beautiful Vall de Nuria. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The hotel is in Campelles, 4 miles from the center of Ribes de Freser. There are wonderful mountain views, and easy access to the Nuria Mountain Railroad. Nuria and La Molina Ski Resorts are both nearby. There is also direct train access to Barcelona.Rooms at the Terralta are simple and comfortable. They all have heating and a private bathroom. There is also a bar, a game room and 2 lounges, with an open fireplace. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local food.Hotel Terralta has a computer room with free internet access. The front desk offers a tour desk and packed lunches. Bicycles and snowshoes are available to rent. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Wonderful location and nice house. Lot of space for sitting and relaxing at fireplace.
- Bed was comfy and clean service and staff were friendly and helpful. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The views are incredible, the staff was very friendly, and breakfast and dinner was good. The swimming pool and outside area is very nice.
- The views were amazing, the pool in the middle of the mountains and the peace of the surroundings. The friendly and helpful staff who whi welcomed us when we arrived late at night and upgraded us to a lovely apartment. Would definitely visit again! Thank you!
- The staff were excellent. Evening dinner too and great value. Really made to feel at home. in the end we decided to have breakfast and we werent disappointed. Excellent.
Featuring an outdoor pool and green gardens with farm animals, Cruells is an 11th-century farmhouse located 0.6 mi from Planoles and 10 minutes’ drive from Ribes de Freser.The property offers heated rooms, family studios and bungalows with garden views. All accommodations has a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests can make use of the shared sauna, terrace and lounge at the property. You will also find many hiking routes in the surrounding area.La Molina Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive from Cruells. Girona-Costa Brava Airport can be reached in 75 minutes by car. The property offers free parking on site.
– Very helpful and kind people
– The kids loved the animals outside (rabbits, goats, chickens)
– Beautiful garden with amazing flowers, a small creek. Very serene
– Good breakfast
- location, big room for family, special building and rooms, very good breakfest, kindness of staff.
- We loved the suite we booked in to the room was very spacious with great views, amazingly comfy bed. Great breakfast and excellent home cooked dinner.
The location itself is quite beautiful but there is nothing in the vicinity of this hotel. Ribes de Freser is 10 minutes by car, so if you want to go to the stunning Val de Nuria, I would advise to stay there.
The main house is quite pretty and has beautiful old wooden floors.
- Everything was outstanding. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Even getting me bread without gluten 😀 My daughter loved the animals, so much that the owner permitted us to stay on at the property after our stay was over. We will be returning every year.
- – Very helpful and kind people
Hotel Casa Duaner
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a restaurant and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Casa Duaner is located Guardiola de Berguedà. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
Top Hotels In Castellar De Nʼhug Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castellar de NʼHug Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!