10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castejón Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Castejón Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castejón Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castejón Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castejón Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castejón Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castejón Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castejón Navarre:
Located in the heart of Ribera de Navarra, 5 mi from Tudela, Hotel Villa Castejón features a buffet restaurant, 24-hour cafeteria, and free WiFi. It also offers free access to an iPad at the reception area.All rooms feature a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. They are also all equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Bed4U Castejón has a children’s playground and library area. It also features a gym and sauna. A daily buffet breakfast with fresh orange juice is served.There is a go-kart track located next to the Castejón, while the theme park of Senda Viva is just 15 minutes away by car. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Guests can also take a day trip to one of the nearby cities, such as Pamplona or Zaragoza. A car-cleaning service is available for an extra charge.
- Very practical hotel to stay and visit Bardenas Reales. Great value for the quality of the room.
- Great ambience, great parking area, good cafeteria and lunch saloon area. Easy check-in and check-out.
- Very convenient stop en route to Bilbao ferry. Excellent food. Staff very helpful. Rooms basic but fine. Dog friendly a great bonus for us
- The “bar” serving sandwiches and some other food till really late hours. (midnight)
- Didn’t have the croisant as too full from the evening before buffet.
Located in Alfaro, Hotel Palacios is set off the AP-68 Motorway between Bilbao and Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and good access to the La Rioja Baja region.All rooms at the Palacios have both air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bath and shower. There is also a TV and work desk in each room.The restaurant serves local dishes and a buffet breakfast until 11:30. You can relax in the cafe, or in the lounge with a free newspaper.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and the tour desk can arrange wine-tasting trips to nearby vineyards, as well as tickets for the Senda Viva Zoo and Theme Park, a 15-minute drive away. Early check-in and late check-out are available, and pets are allowed in some rooms, on request.
- we have stayed here several times with our pet.and always find the staff very friendly and helpful,from Marta on reception,and Maria in the restaurant,and all of the other staff including the cleaners,we the food in the restaurant,is very good value,especially the menu of the day.We are back again on the16th December and look forward to seeing all of the friedly faces again.
- Good location with easy parking. Friendly helpful staff. Excellent value evening meal and lively bar area. Spacious room
- Staff exceptionally personable. Comfortable bed, fast wifi, good breakfast selection
- Always a a delight to return to The Palacios ,very comfortable, friendly hotel it never fails us!
- We’ve stayed here many times now on our way to ferry ports and reverse to Beni excellent everytime staff all helpful too
Located in the alpine landscape of the Upper Engadine, this luxurious hotel offers free Wi-Fi, stunning views and an extensive spa. The chic rooms have elegant furnishings and plush beds.Each of Suvretta House’s spacious rooms are decorated with rich fabrics and filled with natural light. Some of the modern bathrooms have a freestanding bath and marble details.The Suvretta is set in a natural park, surrounded by the Suvretta-Corviglia winter sport and hiking region. The hotel offers free parking and a bicycle rental service. The picturesque town of St. Moritz is 1.2 mi away.The state-of-the-art spa offers a 100 feet indoor pool, an open-air whirlpool and massage therapies. There is a fully-equipped fitness center and a sauna.The Grand Restaurant serves gourmet specialties, while the Suvretta Stube offers authentic Swiss dishes. For younger guests, there is Teddy Club children’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Club Bar with a refreshing drink.
- Everything was perfect ! Especially the wonderful staff 🙂
Sauna and Spa
Lovely location with great trails
Nice pools inside and outside;
Very good breakfast
Super treatment by staff
Excellent location, 1min from lift, ski shop and rental inside the hotel
Perfect for skiing
- Facilities were excellent and staff very friendly and helpful.
- Welcoming staff, excellent breakfast. Room was comfortable and large. If you want to stay in an old and very well maintained large hotel (think the movie, The Shining), the Suvretta House is right. It is a family owned hotel for over 100 years!
Hotel Ciudad de Corella
Hotel Ciudad is just 10 minutes’ walk from the center of the Baroque town of Corella, in Navarra. Rooms offer hydromassage showers or baths, flat-screen TVs with DVD players and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms in the Hotel Ciudad de Corella are arranged around a central courtyard with a glass roof and fountains. All rooms have wooden floors, and some have spa baths.The hotel’s Virgen del Villar Restaurant offers traditional dishes from the Navarra region, including grills and a large wine list. The bar-café offers sandwiches and other light snacks from early morning until late at night.Both Sendaviva Theme Park, Bardenas Reales Natural Park and Barranco Perdido Park are less than 19 mi away. Pamplona, Logroño and Zaragoza are all within an hour’s drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.The hotel is 1.9 mi from the AP68 Motorway and just 0.6 mi from the N113 main road.
- Large, spacious rooms. Spotlessly clean. Easy to find and easy to park. Decent breakfast buffet.
Location for our trip.
Convenience of restaurant on site
- Stayed here as a stop over on way north. Hotel easy to find ,with a large car park as part of the hotel. 15 min walk to the town centre, several bars and tapas bars. Ate in the hotel , good 3 course meal as menu of the day .good price and discounted continental breakfast.
- The rooms were great, safe parking and hotel receptionist was great
Great reception team that although I cannot speak much Spanish and they could not speak English we got by. They fell in love with our dog and made him welcome too.
The resturant/ bar staff we too very helpful in ensuring that we understood the menu by finding a chef that spoke English. The food was close to basic but very enjoyable. The wine was very reasonably priced.
The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable as was the Hotel. All the staff made us feel welcome and I would recommend the stopover. You would be surprised at the hotel as it exceeds its two stars.
The half board option is well worth the value
This modern hotel is 6 miles from the Bardenes Reales desert and 9 miles from the Senda Viva Theme Park. It has a special kids corner with Disney channels, games and a Nintendo Wii game console.The Bed4U Tudela features minimalist décor. Each guest room has clean white furnishings with attractive black-and-white photography.The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a social lounge, the ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues. There is an Asian restaurant across from the hotel.The hotel is in La Barrena district, just outside this charming historic city in the south of the Navarra region.
- Eduardo was very helpful and his info was much appreciated
- hotel was very friendly and easy to find for an overnight stay while traveling. Clean
- The staff’s attention to detail and their helpfulness.
- Very clean ,secure parking ,pleasant staff,very comfortable ,I will stop there again ,on my travel,Well done ,and thank you.
- Breakfast was great..really great and the staff were excellent.
Hotel Restaurante Caracho
Hotel Restaurante Caracho offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking and rooms with a private terrace. It is just 0.6 mi from the center of Corella, in southern Navarra.This small, modern hotel offers comfortable rooms, with TV and air conditioning. The hotel also has a restaurant, serving home-made food.Hotel Caracho is well-placed between the regional capitals of Pamplona, Logroño and Zaragoza. There is good access to major roads, including the E804.The hotel is within walking distance of the historic center of Corella. This pretty town is famous for its Baroque buildings. These include the House of Chains.
- Fast Wi-Fi, very clean and a good attached restaurant.
Secure car parking
Easy road access
Very clean and comfortable
- The Hotel is spotlessly clean everywhere. Our room had everything needed for a comfortable stay – in particular, the bed was very comfortable. The heating in the room worked well (it was cold outside mid-March). The bathroom was spacious and well equipped. The Hotel has it’s own secure locked car park. We had an excellent meal in the restaurant, which was reasonably priced.
- The security of the parking as had a full load in the car from the UK ,which as it was only a stop over made us feel safe about leaving it all in the car. Restaurant was good and only a minutes walk around the corner. On arrival it was exceptionally hot and the guy on reception whom I think was the owner had 2 well appreciated cold drinks sent to our room ?
Pleasant welcome, given choice of room.
Private patio to room was a bonus
Good and quiet air con.
Very secure parking
Ideal location for an overnight stop.
Eating facilities we would term as a local Bar/Restaurant.
The town was well worth a visit and therefore an extra night would not go amiss.
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
One of our best sellers in Tudela! Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas enjoys a privileged setting in the historic city of Tudela, on the banks of the River Ebro in Spain´s Navarre region.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Any day of the week you can dine on fine examples of traditional Navarran cuisine in the restaurant, or relax with a choice of over 100 beers in the Scottish-style bar. The hotel offers daily menus.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Tudela’s Old Town. Bárdenas Desert is 6.2 mi away, and the Sendaviva Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- location of the hotel neat the town center, staff amability, value for money
Cheapest hotel while booking, and with breakfast included on top (nice selection of products and the cook came by asking if we wanted fresh fried eggs, sausages and/or tortilla).
Royal treatment by extremely friendly and serviable personnel.
This has become my favorite hotel in Tudela by far.
As an added bonus, it’s at the entrance of the town, so it easy to reach and go back to the highway, and close to a supermarket: ideal for a stopover on the road between Barcelona and Galicia as we do.
Will go there again in an eye blink.
Nice breakfast friendly staff
Good pub on site with good snacks
- Friendly, helpful staff. Parked on street but bike was safe. Easy to find.
- Staff was very kind, location good, large and calm room. Nice breakfast.
The Hotel Alhama is an elegant hotel in the Navarran countryside, offering everything you need for a relaxing stay with family and friends.Located in the historical area of Cintruenigo, the traditional access point from Navarra to Castille and La Rioja, the Alhama features a lovely peaceful setting.You can relax in the quaint gardens, while your children have fun in the playground. Some of the rooms include access to a private pool located in a complex nearby.The air-conditioned rooms are practical and sophisticated, and you can enjoy sunbathing on your private balcony.After a long walk or drive in the countryside, come back to the Alhama for a delicious regional meal.With 24-hour reception, local outings are convenient, while free wired internet in your room can help you plan your trip.You can also purchase local souvenirs and delicacies at the hotels gift shop.
- Food on the menu was not available (the first two of my choices). I finally had some tasteless sole. Bonus : I wasn’t sick from it.
- Excellent value. Excellent food. Very pleasant staff.
- The accomodation provided all round excellent services and the staff were friendly and helpful.
As can be seen from the above answers we were happy with all aspects of the hotel.
We had our evening meal there and was very impressed with the quality of the food and the value.
- It was a good Hotel in a convenient location. We were on our way from the South to Bilbao. There was a Bar and out side tables ideal for the evening before meal Drink
One of our top picks in Tudela.Set next to the River Ebro in Navarra, the Santamaría is a 5-minute walk from Tudela’s historic center. Rooms include a balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes using seasonal ingredients. The Santamaría also has a modern café-bar.Hotel Santamaría’s spacious rooms feature climate control and private bathrooms. Rooms are decorated in soft colors, with elegant wooden floors.The hotel is in a quiet square, a short walk from the 12th-century Tudela Cathedral. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling. The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Bárdenas Reales is 6.2 mi away and has impressive desert-like scenery.
- Our room was huge and the reception staff very helpful. Amazing value for money and great location.
- The front desk staff was extremely helpful and kind. The breakfast was great, too.
- The staff were excellent and the bar had good food and good service
- The staff were more than obliging,done some printing for me,at no charge.Breakfast was a buffet style and plenty of choice
- Very friendly, helpful and good parking in central location
Hotel Torre Monreal
Hotel Torre Monreal is centrally located in the old town of Tudela, 2,450 feet from the Cathedral and the famous Romaneque Puerta del Juicio Door. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The hotel features double and triple rooms as well as furnished apartments. All accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries, iron facilities and hairdryer are provided. Wheelchair-adapted rooms are also available.The parking is connected by elevator to the property, all accesses are wheelchair adapted. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Torre Monreal’s café. Tour desk at reception can also provide information about Tudela and the surrounding area.Hotel Torre Monreal is 2 minutes’ walk from Plaza Nueva Square and 0.6 mi from Tudela de Navarra Train Station, connected to Zaragoza and Pamplona, is 0.6 mi away.
Spacious comfortable room
Car goes down in lift to underground garage – exciting
Nothing , the front disk man was helpful with parking
The parking is horrible (you have to use car elevator which is very stressful )
Staff helpful & friendly. Rooms clean, good shower. Quirky vehicle lift to underground parking. Great for motorcycles (& squeeze two bikes into one space for discounted parking – surprising how many hotels won’t do that!).
Tudela was just a convenient stop off point on this trip, but is a great little town with traditional plaza & several really busy (& very good) tapas bars (probably because it’s a University town)
- The hotel was very clean and close to a lovely plaza with some wonderful restaurants. The underground car park accessible by lift is very secure. Would stay there again if in the area.
- I didn’t like anything, parking is a nightmare you have to use a lift to park your car and if you have anything larger than a fiat punto forget it.
- Spacious comfortable room
Top Hotels In Castejón Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castejón Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castejón Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castejón Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!