10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casteau Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Casteau Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casteau Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casteau Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casteau Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casteau Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casteau Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casteau Hainaut Province:
Hotel & Aparthotel Casteau Resort Mons
Hotel & Aparthotel Casteau Resort Mons is located in secluded woodland surroundings just outside the village of Casteau, close to the E19/E42 motorway. Guests can make free use of the spa bath, sauna and fitness room.All the rooms at the hotel are equipped with a 26″ flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a work desk and free Wi-Fi. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The restaurant located next to the hotel offers traditional French cuisine as well as international specialties. In the evening you can relax in with a drink at the bar that serves a large choice of Belgian and regional beers.For your convenience, the hotel offers a large free car park. A bus departs every hour to Mons. The Shape Military Base, a 2-minute drive away. The Strépy-Bracquegnies boat lift is a 20-minute drive away. The Zoo is located 9.3 miles from the property, Brussels is 31.1 miles away.
- The place is very close to SHAPE. It has jacuzzi and sauna. Some rooms are equipped with USB charge outlets. There is also an cloth iron and an ironing table in each room. The bed is comfortable. The place is surrounded by green stuff. It has a large parking lot.
- The place was near to where I work so it was the best option for me or for someone that works in the vicinity. They have apartments that are very large and equipped with most of the appliances you may need. The area was surrounded with green stuff. Large parking lot.
- Excellent staff, English speaking which helped, very clean and comfortable, ideal location for S.H.A.P.E, also good continental breakfast
- Staff are always helpful and my room is always clean
- I don’t know what was possitive about this hotel. I guess the yakuzi was good as well as the sauna but I don’t enjoy either none of those.
Showcasing a sun terrace and indoor pool, Utopia Hotel is located in Mons in the region of Hainaut Province, just 30 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Charleroi is 22 miles from Utopia Hotel, and Tournai is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from Utopia Hotel.
The staff very professional, very nice and flexible, great to eat at the restaurant. The swimming pool water too cold, this is a pity.
Otherwise it was great!
- Sweet pastry very delicious. Free water, tea and coffee in room.
- Was the perfect location, less than 1km from my friends’ house that I was visiting. Right out the back gate of SHAPE.
Stayed 3 nights with 6 people (2 married couples and 2 children). Great value for price. Staff was very friendly. Cabin space was plenty to sleep. We spent most of our time in Paris or Versailles. Location is short walk to train station. Food on site isn’t too bad and they serve beer, wine, etc. later at night. Very kid friendly. Had fridge, microwave, stove, coffee pot, throom and shower inside each cabin.
No air conditioning or screens on the doors might not be so good in the summer, but for October, it was perfect.
- The receptionist in the evening was very polite and offered to move her car to allow me to park my car. I had arrived at 8pm and the car park was full.
- The staff very professional, very nice and flexible, great to eat at the restaurant. The swimming pool water too cold, this is a pity.
Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk
One of our top picks in Mons.Located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi, Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tournai is 26 miles from Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk, and Valenciennes is 19 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 24 miles away.
- The rooms and price/quality. Ideal in combination with Pairi Daiza
- Free Parking, Free Minibar, Larger Rooms, Comfortable Bed and Bathroom, Easy access to Highway with Car
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had in a hotel. The staff was very nice. Big and very clean room. The hotel is near the train station but the area was surprisingly calm. The entire hotel was very nice and clean….music in the hallways. Great experience!
- This is a relatively new hotel. The room was spacious and reasonably well equipped. Ideal for a business travel or couple.
- Very modern looking hotel, very comfortable, very good breakfast (definitely worth the money they ask for it). Great place for an overnight stay.
Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre offers accommodations in Mons, just 22 miles from Charleroi. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great selection at breakfast. Necessities all very nice and location was pretty close to the entertaining downtown/old-town. Overall good stay, and I’ll stay there again when in Mons.
- Close proximity to city center. Parking was very easy and convenient. The rooms and facilities are very clean and the breakfast is very good.
- Great location. Clean spacious and modern room amenities.
The breakfast at The Lido was excellent with lots of choice. The breakfast room was also light and airy. Very pleasant experience.
We enjoyed the tea-making facilities in our room. However, we were not given enough tea bags and milk.
Our room was of a good size with a view or the street. There were radiators.
There were many English speaking TV channels.
The hotel is located right in the center of Mons with shops and restaurants on a 5 minute walking distance.
Check in and checkout are really quick and personnel is very helpful with any requests.
Hotel Le Monte Cristo
Hotel Le Monte Cristo offers accommodations in Mons. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Brussels is 31 miles from Hotel Le Monte Cristo, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Le Monte Cristo.
- Close to main road on my way to Calais ferry. I would recommend Leonidas chocolaterie a few kms down the road
- good bed , possible to drink a cup of coffee in the room
Most of staff were friendly
Clean bed linen/towels, something had to be spotless
- The room had a refrigerator and was huge. The room had a unique character, but in a positive way.
- The location was ideal for a visit to Mons central. On the outskirts and close to Nimy Bridge for all WW1 visitors… within walking distance. Stayed on the third floor…no lift so not ideal for people with disabilities
Orange Hotel La Louvière
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a bar, Orange Hotel La Louvière is located in La Louvière within a 5-minute drive from the nearest E19/E42 Motorway Exit. This hotel features bicycle rental services, a garden terrace and free secured wireless internet. A fitness room and meeting facilities are also available.Each room here will provide you with a 42″ LED Smart TV with a wide range of satellite channels, air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and towels.At Orange Hotel La Louvière, guests can start their day with an extensive breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes, breads, pastry, cereal and fresh orange juice. There is also a live-cooking table where sweet and savoury dishes are prepared in front of you. You can have a drink at the bar or out on the terrace.Orange Hotel La Louvière features 2 restaurants: “La Tablée”, a new salad-bar with a daily homemade meal concept in the hotel and “La Planche” with a traditional a la carte French menu and grill specialties.The centre of La Louvière is 2.5 miles away. Strépy-Thieu boat lift is 2.5 miles and Brussels South Charleroi Airport is a 14-minute drive away. It is a 15-minute drive to Mons. Brussels Airport is 37.7 miles. The property offers free parking.
- The modernist of the rooms and it’s friendly helpful staff.
Comfortable room and very pleasant staff
We loved the restaurant next door – La Plancha and had dinner there for 2 nights.
- Very friendly and professionel team. They are really better then average.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, liked the comfortable bed, free parking with good location for my work.
- Staff very welcoming, room was perfect for what was needed, used the Gym a few times was good. Restuarant we also used one time.
Located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi, Hotel Dream features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Dream, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Dream.
- The staff was very easy going, helpfull and friendly. The hotel is very closed to the centre that you can reach easly on foot with a short walk.
- Second time in this hotel and for the price, that’s one of the best deals ever. The design is great, the rooms are clean and spacious. We wish all the windows could be opened as some rooms tend to be quite warm (and no air con). Being with a toddler, it would have also been great to be able to lock the door of the room. But we will come back for sure.
- Our room was beautiful, comfortable and super clean. Staff is super friendly and they are offering free shuttle from Mons train station. Great breakfast (12,5€/pp). Location is also perfect.
- The setting is great (an old cathedral) and it is decorated in a fun and quirky way. We ate at the property – the set menu, and can thoroughly recommend.
- Very big and beautiful room, comfortable bed, very nice bathroom with big shower, rich breakfast buffet, free parking (!), excellent location. Very good value for money. Will definitely visit again.
ibis Mons Centre Gare
Please note that the credit card used for booking will be requested at check-in. A new payment will be taken upon arrival if guests do not have the original card.If the card used for the booking does not have the same name as the guest staying, a debit authorization will be requested.
- Great location easy to lots of public transport and very close to town center, easy to walk to a lot of good places to eat and drink and sites to see
- Room was comfortable, great location, Staff was very courteous and helpful. I liked the restaurant being in the hotel for dinner. Very useful for the cold nights. Quality of the food was high.
- It’s situated in Mons Central Station, so it’s very easy to reach. Walking distance to city center…7 min. Clean.
- Spacy well conditioned room and bathroom with impeccable design, thus creating good atmosphere for rest. A bath tube was important to profit fully from weekend. Not far from the Old town, and the staff gave a free map for tourists.
- Breakfast was very good, modern tidy and clean room, the personnel were very helpful. The location is very convenient due to the train station (5′ walk across the street)
Hotel St James
Located in Mons, 21 miles from Charleroi, Hotel St James features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel St James, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Simple and practical, 10 mins walk from Grande Place, on-street parking. Reception helpful, proprietors exceptionally so.
- Good location, only 10 minute walk to the town centre. Easily access in and out of town.
- Room was small but clean and serviceable. Was located in the annex, which was quiet and felt very secure.
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Cleaned every day. Very close to the old city center (5min walk time) and free parking on the street.
- The apartment was very clean and tidy and the bathroom was lovely too! Everything was as described.
One of our best sellers in Mons! Infotel is located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi and 27 miles from Tournai. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Valenciennes is 20 miles from Infotel, and Waterloo is 27 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, excellent location in Mons
- Stuff very kind and helpful, location very close to the city center
- This was a one night stopover to visit friends in Mons on our way to France. Hotel was in a very good location for the town centre and was very comfortable. Our room had an extra mezzanine level with additional beds, so would be really good value for a family. Everything was clean and comfortable. Went to a nearby cafe for breakfast and there seem to be plenty of places in town to eat and drink. Unfortunately, we weren’t there long enough to explore the town.
- Location near the centre of town was ideal with off street parking. Good value for the large room we were allocated.
Bed was good, room was clean with all the basic amenities and very helpful staff.
I stayed for three days as solo traveller (women). My stay was very comfortable, location is excellent and almost all the places are approachable. The owner is super kind lady, ever smiling, gave me directions and also arranged cab for my arrival at 11pm. I will surely return. Thanks
Top Hotels In Casteau Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casteau Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casteau Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casteau Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!