10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cástaras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cástaras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cástaras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cástaras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cástaras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cástaras Andalucía:
El Castañar Nazari
Set in Andalucia’s Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel El Castañar Nazari offers free parking, free bicycle hire and a 24-hour reception. Each spacious room features mountains views, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Surrounded by gardens and chestnut trees, Hotel El Castañar Nazari uses solar energy and takes water from its own springs. This country house has original wooden beams and terracotta tiled floors.Hotel El Castañar Nazari’s spacious rooms are set around an attractive courtyard. They include a fireplace and a seating area with sofa. Bathrooms come with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A varied continental breakfast is served in the bright lounge-dining room. Breakfast includes locally produced ham and cheese.Hotel El Castañar Nazari is located in the Alpujarra region, around 56 mi from Granada. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling.
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
- Everything was perfect. Felix and her wife are really like people. Breakfast was delicious.
- The location is superb with spectacular views of the mountains from all the bedrooms. Felix is a warm and welcoming host with great suggestions for walks and restaurants and the breakfast is a delicious combination of savoury and sweet dishes. We appreciated the careful attention to detail in all the spaces – from the excellent variety of books in the dining room area, to the skylight in our bedroom, the cut-glass basin in the bathroom and the dressing gowns and slippers!
- The location was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the room/ensuite was well appointed and tasteful. Very good breakfast, and extremely nice owner and staff. Felix, the owner, was particularly helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
- It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Walking to the town is steep but only takes 10-15 minutes and there are bars and restaurants as well as lots of shops. We found a lovely jewellery shop which was mostly made there and had some stunning pieces. There is also a great chocolate place.
You can park for free in the car park opposite so long as there are spaces.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
- Wonderful views. Make sure you get room with a balcony!. Very good breakfast.
- This is a very windy drive to get to hotel and experience beautiful views across Sierra Nevada. Generous breakfast.
El Vergel de Berchules
El Vergel de Berchules Rural Apartments is located in Berchules, within the Alpujarra Mountains. They offer heated, rustic accommodations with satellite TV.Each studio and apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.El Vergel de Berchules has a terrace and barbecue facilities available to all guests. A laundry and ironing service is offered at an extra charge, and it is possible to store luggage.Free parking is available nearby. All services, such as restaurants, cafés and grocery shops, can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the property, in the town of Berchules. The Church Square is 150 feet away, and the Town Hall is 500 feet away. Almeria is a 1-hour drive from El Vergel de Berchules, and Granada Airport is 75 mi away.
- Beautiful location, quiet retreat. Fantastic owners, bright, cheery and helpful. Favourite stay in whole of Alpujarras
- I was greeted with the unexpected news that I was placed in a better room with a view. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating.
- Spacious apartment, very nice hosts, center of Berchules, several heaters in the room
- hola quería comentar ,que repetiríamos de nuevo todo muy confortable las camas muy cómodas, los dueños de los apartamentos fueron muy atentos y serviciales con todo.os lo recomiendo sitio muy limpio y bonito.
El entorno y el trato recibido por Ricardo.
La tranquilidad del lugar.
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Offering a restaurant and seasonal outdoor swimming pool, El Cercado is set in Andalusia’s beautiful Alpujarras Mountains. Located in Bérchules, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and a spa and wellness center available for a surchargeEach heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- Que admitan mascotas. Ya es la segunda vez que voy
Hostal Rural Poqueira
Located in Capileira, Hostal Rural Poqueira offers great views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Poqueira Gorge. There is a garden with an outdoor pool and a charming summer terrace.The rooms at the Poqueira feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. The private balcony offers views of the town and Poqueira Gorge.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can drive to Granada and the beaches of the Costa Tropical in just over an hour.
The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
There is a restaurant attached to it.
The owners were very nice and helpful.
- The pool! And the nice terraces with views. The staff was friendly. lots of yummy places to eat near by. We used it to rest after the hike on Mulhacen and it was perfect
- Basic hostel accommodation, spotlesly clean central location for the shops bars and restaurants and next to the bus stop, perfect for walkers wanting to go up Muhacen or the other local hikes, lovely views and a swimming pool!!!
- The lady who greeted us was so warm and friendly we felt like we were arriving at a relatives place! Even though we couldnt speak spanish and she had only a little english we still communicated fine. The pool is incredible, fresh clear mountain water we felt so rejuvenated. The view from our room was beautiful
- Location was good everything else fair. Very very cold.
- The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
Rooms at Los Bérchules have a terrace offering spectacular views of the Cádiar Valley and Contraviesa Sierra. Set high in the Sierra Nevada National Park, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
One of our top picks in Capileira.Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Staff were more informative and helpful than the local tourist office. If returning I would ask the receptionist for information rather than looking at websites for tourist information.
- Location as well as the interior and the backyard with swimming pool were wonderful. The staff was also first class.
- They have a very good breakfast for a very reasonable price. If you have superior room, you get a balcony with a view of the mountains. Their swimming pool was long enough to swim laps for exercise. Only eggs on the buffet were scrambled. But there was lots of fruit, cheese and cold cuts, with toast being offered.
- Fabulous location…quaint, peaceful and picturesque. Hotel excellent, spotlessly clean with excellent air conditioning. Peaceful pool area and gardens for relaxing. Breakfast fresh and plentiful. Staff a pleasure to deal with. We had a perfect break!
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Hotel Puerta Nazarí is located in Orgiva and looks onto the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Puerta Nazari has bright décor with an Arabic-style mural. There is air conditioning, a TV and a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves international cuisine, as well as traditional dishes from the Alpujarra region.The entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away. The park’s ski resort can be reached in just over an hour by car.Granada is 31 mi away, while Motril and the Costa del Sol are around 22 mi from the Puerta Nazari.
- The staff were friendly. The location was fine (from reading some reviews I thought it would be much further from the town, but literally just a couple of minutes walk). The view was great across the valley. The food in the bar was decent. Good location for exploring the Alpujarras.
- The location was great for anyone who has a car as I did. In Órgiva, driving and parking is difficult. So, it is better to be just outside of town as this property is. If you like to walk, as I do, it is an easy walk to the city center. The location is also great for accessing the Alpujarra towns above…which is the main attraction for most visitors. The price and the restaurant is also quite good.
- I like it because the staff were caring and it was informal. I guess the price was less than a town centre hotel.
- The staff were exellent nothing was too much trouble, rooms were comfortable and clean and the location was ideal. Would go again and also recommend it to friends.
- The staff were helpful and the room was clean and confortable.
A hotel located in Lanjarón, an attractive spa town conveniently located between Granada (28 mi) and its coast (25 mi) and just over an hour drive to Sierra Nevada. Built as a hotel in 1941 it was the first hotel in this area. Back in 1995 it underwent a total refurbishment, updating its facilities and services.
- Comfortable welcoming hotel with a good restaurant, lounge and welcoming staff. I chose it as a place to break my journey between the mountains and the airport, arriving at lunchtime when I ate well here. My bedroom was first class with a welcome tiny balcony, all set back a little from the street which minimised noise.
- Nice room with modern bathroom, good restaurant and well located.
- The hotel was centrally situated and there was easy free parking behind the hotel.
- This hotel is excellent. The rooms are big and comfortable and the bathrooms are superb. Breakfast is served to the table which takes a bit of getting used to as you have to request what you want to have every day. The staff are very friendly BUT if you do not speak Spanish take a dictionary. You will be understood. English is not spoken by anyone.
- Great big room with very comfy beds (we got an upgrade of the room for free upon arrival), great roof tarace, nice breakfast, beautiful design
This hotel is housed in a historical building surrounded by century-old gardens in Lanjarón. This pretty mountain town is famous across Spain for its hot springs.Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of holiday options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 1312 ft² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Breakfast was served to your table with a choice of 3 courses plus fresh orange and coffee.Very good value, and the staff didn’t mind giving extra drinks etc if asked.The swimming pool was lovely in well kept grounds.
- We have stayed at this hotel before so we are very happy and would stay again if we go back
Pool area looked lovely, but was closed.
Our second visit to Lanjaron – gorgeous setting high in the Alpujarras mountains. The Hotel is superb and very well managed with its optional breakfast – good value – and other meals.
Our balcony looked out on the valley to the south west.
In season the garden and large pool would be a delight.
- Centrally located hotel, plenty of shops, bars etc nearby. Room (367) was spacious, bed very comfy, water pressure was good and plenty of hot water too, although shower had to be hand held as didn’t fit on the wall. Views from balcony great. Breakfast was swift and efficient, various choices to be had, not self service though, everything brought to your table although you can order extra coffee when you want. Lunch and evening meal choices change daily and only €11.50 per person for 3 courses was excellent. Free parking (can be difficult to find) and not overly large. All in all, we would definitely come back to this hotel again.
Top Hotels In Cástaras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cástaras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cástaras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!