10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castañedo del Monte Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Castañedo del Monte Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castañedo del Monte Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castañedo del Monte Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castañedo del Monte Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castañedo del Monte Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castañedo del Monte Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castañedo Del Monte Asturias:
Hotel Torrepalacio is a restored country house, set in the quiet Asturian village of Proaza. The hotel has relaxing terraces and lounges, and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each cozy bedroom at the Torrepalacio has a private bathroom and central heating. Rooms also have a small seating area and satellite TV.The hotel has a café-bar and a traditional restaurant. The reception has a tour desk, and offers bicycle rental and packed lunches.The area around the Torrepalacio Hotel is ideal for walking or cycling. Oviedo, the main city of Asturias, is 12 mi away. Oviedo Airport and the beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde are around 22 mi from the hotel.
- Fantastic views from the windows at the back. Lovely area. A spacious room with good facilities.
- La ubicación es muy buena, en el centro de Proaza, que te permite empezar rutas desde allí sin mover el coche
- La ubicación es óptima: al lado del ayuntamiento. Las habitaciones son correctas y las instalaciones están en buen estado. El desayun0o, en nuestro caso, no estaba incluido en el precio: 3 € por un café con leche grande, cruasán y zumo de naranja: bien.
- La ubicación muy buena, el personal muy atento y la cena buenísima.
- Lo cuidadas que tienen las habitaciones, mucha calidad, buena calefacción, ni un sonido por la noche, estupendo
El Palacete Soñado
El Palacete Soñado in Castandiello has a terrace and a bar. A hot tub is available for guests. The property provides a sauna, room service and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at El Palacete Soñado will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castandiello, like hiking.Gijón is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Las vistas desde la habitación al monte, las habitaciones, la tranquilidad y sobre todo la buena atención del personal.
- El sistema de destino comida y cena por tlfn y el que nadie te moleste a ninguna hora
- El entorno, las habitaciones y la amabilidad del personal.
- Una habitación bastante completa, grande y acogedora pero con ausencia de detalles que mejorarían la estancia.
las vistas la tranquilidad la amabilidad de la chica de recepción, el lugar, el hotel,
Nos gustó todo, no nos faltó de nada en ningun momento y disfrutamos a tope de todo. Volveremos sin duda.
Hotel Enclave las Caldas
Set in the countryside 3.7 mi from Oviedo, Enclave Las Caldas is part of the Las Caldas Villa Thermal Spa. Rooms at this design hotel feature a mini-bar and free WiFi.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hotel Enclave has stylish modern décor and countryside views. Rooms include a mini-bar, flat-screen satellite TV, a pillow menu and a bathrobe and slippers.Hotel Enclave las Caldas has an extensive garden and a spa, which uses natural thermal waters and offers a range of health and beauty treatments. It includes a heated outdoor pool, sauna, a Turkish bath and gym.The Las Caldas complex offers private parking. It is a 10-minute drive from the A66 Motorway and 30 minutes from Gijon.
I especially enjoyed the spa and the heated outdoor pool which was a great bonus as the weather was not marvellous. The sauna was particularly good with an outdoor plunge pool. Large bedroom and bathroom with good decor.
The hotel is near Oviedo and one can easily combine city sightseeing with a countryside stay.
- Friendly staff, very clean rooms, quiet neighbourhood, great breakfast
- Rooms were large and very comfortable, with massive bathrooms. The hotel provided many extras for cyclists, including complimentary washing of our cycling clothes each day – what a bonus – and provision of a storage and clean-up room.
- The location is perfect. We have chosen it to explore Austurias and booked for 3 nights: everything is near, Oviedo is just 7 min car ride, Playa As Catedrales 1,5 hour, Covadonga is 1 hour. Spa area with swimming pools is a big plus for the days with bad weather conditions or just to spend 1-2 hours in a day.
- Both the Gran and the Enclave hotel and their Spa’s are amazing as well as the location
- I especially enjoyed the spa and the heated outdoor pool which was a great bonus as the weather was not marvellous. The sauna was particularly good with an outdoor plunge pool. Large bedroom and bathroom with good decor.
Gran Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal
Located 5 mi from central Oviedo, this beautiful building features architecture from the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st centuries. Its Balneario Real Spa includes a thermal spring, and the stylish Aquaxana thermal circuit offers contrast pools, hot tubs and steam baths.Rooms at Las Caldas Villa Termal are decorated in a contemporary style. All include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service.Las Caldas Villa Termal is located in the beautiful Nalón Valley, 1,650 feet from Las Caldas Golf Course. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding. Free parking is offered on site and there is easy road access to Gijón and Avilés.
The hotel is divided in different buildings, with two balnearies. The oustisde pool is great and all the balneary facilities are fantastic for relaxing, with hot and cold pools, saunas etc…
If you can opt for the breakfast in the mirror room do it, it’s a great place to start your morning.
You can rent bikes, and the trip to Oviedo by bike its easy and beautiful.
Nice place for relaxing experiences.
Very close to Oviedo and with a bus stop at the door so you don’t have to move your car.
Staff really friendly and helpful with requests.
this hotel/spa facility is well run. quiet, clean and great quality.
Staff is pleasant and attentive.
The Spa is very nice and well taken care of.
Overall, a place to go back to
Arquitectónica impresionante con una buena mezcla entre lo viejo,1878, y lo moderno. Desayunos bastante buenos. Habitation amplia con vista espectacular en la naturaleza.
Cama de la mas cómoda con sábanas suaves.
El balneario tiene muy buenas instalaciones.
En el desayuno había yogur ecológico y “dips” variados.
- The hotel is divided in different buildings, with two balnearies. The oustisde pool is great and all the balneary facilities are fantastic for relaxing, with hot and cold pools, saunas etc…
La Casona de Priorio
This traditional Asturian house just outside Las Caldas offers wonderful views of the Nalón Valley. There is a free Wi-Fi area and attractive gardens with sun loungers.La Casona de Priorio has spacious rooms with private bathrooms and central heating. All are decorated with antique-style furniture.There is a lounge-dining room with wood-burning stove, as well as a TV and video. There is also a covered terrace, an orchard garden, and private parking. Home-cooked breakfast and dinner are provided on request.It is 1,950 feet from the center of Las Caldas, which is famous for its thermal springs. The city of Oviedo is about 2.5 mi away.
The house is not easy to find as it is in a quiet area near Las Caldas and you can reach it only by a really narrow street. It’s an old country house with a big garden outside that needs some maintenance works.
The room was nice, clean and with a view on the garden. The breakfast, served in the dining room downstairs, was simply fantastic: cold cuts and cheese feom the area and great jams prepared by the owner (a very nice and helpful woman) with the fruits of her garden.
- La señora es un encanto y los paisajes son increíbles
La atención de Ana, cuidando todos los detalles para hacer una estancia perfecta.
El desayuno es sensacional, con un estupendo abanico de productos frescos y naturales, dulces y salados y con variadas opciones.
La limpieza de la habitación es digna de resaltar, y muy en particular el cuarto de baño, que se podría utilizar como quirófano en caso necesario.
Sehr freundliche Gastgeberin
Touristische Information über Oviedo und Umgebung
- El entorno muy relajante …el anfitrión muy amable muy servicial y atento
- The house is not easy to find as it is in a quiet area near Las Caldas and you can reach it only by a really narrow street. It’s an old country house with a big garden outside that needs some maintenance works.
Castillo Del Bosque La Zoreda
Housed in a stunning rural castle, built in 1930, this elegant, classical-style hotel features a beautiful location in the Asturian countryside, with great views of the mountains.The interior of Castillo Del Bosque La Zoreda is luxurious and stylish. Each of the hotels rooms is spacious and features plenty of natural light. They are tranquil spaces, where you can truly unwind and enjoy a peaceful nights sleep.The hotel features a spa, available for guests for an extra charge. You can enjoy breakfast in the hotel in the morning then head out to stroll through the lovely surrounding landscape. Alternatively, from here you can go on a day trip to the untouched, sandy Asturian beaches.Finish the day by dining in the on-site restaurant an elegant establishment, where you can sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine wine. Go for a cocktail in the hotels bar following your meal.
Massimo and Toni were fantastic. Our late dinner in the area by the bar was so memorable, as was our breakfast the next morning. Also, you had a few English tv channels…… rare in Spain.
Great time……thanks…… David and Janette.
- This has been the best hotel I ever stayed in Spain. The room was extremely comfortable with all the amenities that you need. The surroundings and the hotel is very beautiful. The restaurant and the staff, superb. I will come back if I ever go to Asturias again!
- The room was very comfortable in every way. Our experience was made special by the wonderful attentive staff in the restaurant. The maitre de and manager ensured we were looked after and gave us recommendations for both food and wine. A wonderful stay and wonderful staff – thank you.
- The hotel is very pretty, the rooms are clean and large enough for a short stay. The breakfast was simple but good
Staff was helpful and really attentive a 5 stars service.
- Massimo and Toni were fantastic. Our late dinner in the area by the bar was so memorable, as was our breakfast the next morning. Also, you had a few English tv channels…… rare in Spain.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Ayre Hotel Oviedo, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center, it offers free Wi-Fi, a free gym and Aquayre urban spa for a fee.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have wooden floors, and are soundproofed and air-conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Ayre Hotel Oviedo has a trendy lounge bar and an à la carte restaurant. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Motorway, and Oviedo Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- The location is good, and the building is impressive. It was so chic and clean. We spend some days in Oviedo, and the city is good for walks into the old town, and the natural parks. People was very kind and nice. The place is great to have a quiet break from the city!
- Incredible landmark building. Beautiful Mountain View’s from our room and so many details that were simply lovely.
- Spacious room. Plenty of light from a wall of windows.
- The staff was very welcoming. You are basically embedded in a convention center and mall which some may like. Breakfast was large, varied, and plentiful. The building is extremely architecturally interesting and the rooms large and comfortable.
- Excellent hotel. We really enjoyed a large and modern day room, friendly staff and great facilities. Breakfast was really good as well.
Nap Hotel Oviedo
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Nap Hotel Oviedo is located in central Oviedo, 10 minutes’ walk from San Francisco Park and the old town. Each minimalist room includes free Wi-Fi, an IP phone and a hydromassage shower or bath.The Nap Hotel Oviedo features modern technology, such as fingerprint door locks and 40-inch smart TVs in each room. You can use touch-screen controls for air conditioning, “do not disturb” and “please make up my room”. Rooms feature wooden floors and chromotherapy.Breakfast is served in Nap’s modern café. There is a 24-hour reception and on-site parking, available for an extra cost. Oviedo Cathedral is 0.7 mi away and the Congress Center is a 350 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel has been recognized for its energy efficiency by the European Commission. It is officially awarded as a Green Building and Green Light Hotel.
- We loved the central location of the hotel. We liked the fancy shower.
- The parking is very convenient. For 5 euros per day, you have access to a gated parking lot only two blocks away.
- 15-20 minute walk to city center. Lots of stores and local restaurants nearby. Clean rooms, modern bathroom, cool shower! Nice breakfast.
- The hotel was very modern and clean, with a comfortable large bed. The localization was also convenient for me.
- The location was great. The employees were very helpful. The hotel was so clean and comfortable.
Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located in Oviedo’s historic center, 500 feet from San Francisco Park, Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista is set in an 18th-century building declared National Monument. It features 2 on-site restaurants, a selection of shops, a sauna and massage rooms.This baroque-style hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The hotel’s restaurants serve Asturian and international dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafeteria, or while sitting at the beautiful Patio de la Reina Courtyard. Other facilities available include a barber shop, and a games room.Campoamor Theater is 2,150 feet from Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista, and Principe Felipe Convention Center is 10 minutes’ walk away. Oviedo Llamaquique Train Station is 2,450 feet from the hotel.
- This elegant hotel is in a perfect location in this pretty city. Everything about this hotel is first class.
- Great room, fantastic staff at the reception desk, located in the heart of the city, free parking
- The hotel is very elegant and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is centrally located, close to a beautiful park and good restaurants.
- We loved the location and the wonderful old building, beautifully restored.
- This historic property, with its long and interesting past, welcomes guests as it has for decades. The public space is opulent and plentiful! Rooms are newly renovated, well appointed and very comfortable. Special thanks to front desk staff, Lucia and Laura, who helped us in recovering a mobile phone. Our Spanish is minimal, so their help was invaluable. THANK YOU!
Ayre Hotel Ramiro I
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Ayre Hotel Ramiro I is set in the center of Oviedo, a 10 minute walk from its historic quarter. This comfortable hotel features free Wi-Fi and a stylish restaurant and bar.The Ramiro I has bright, air conditioned rooms with satellite TV. All rooms have a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast at the hotel. There is also a selection of bars, cafés and restaurants within a 10 minute walk of the Ramiro.The Ayre is 300 feet from San Francisco Park and Oviedo Cathedral is less than half a mile away. The city’s university is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Magnificent breakfast, the cafeteria schedule and its menu. The staff of customer service especially Daniela, ,friendly and willing to give information, always with a smile.
- Location is perfect. Parking garage right next to it, all the landmarks are within walking distance and easy to find.
- Excellent front desk staff. We were offered a choice of booked room or an upgrade for a reasonable price. The room had a refrigerator and still and sparkling mineral water for us with no additional cost. The hotel provides umbrellas for the guests if needed.
- The room had everything that i needed, included a very comfy mattress. The buffet breakfast was fabulous. I won’t hesitate to stay again.
- The room was a good size. Beds were comfortable. Staff accommodating when we wanted a double bed instead of twin we were given a new room when one became available.
Top Hotels In Castañedo Del Monte Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castañedo del Monte Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castañedo del Monte Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castañedo del Monte Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!