10 Best Hotels To Stay In Castañares de Rioja La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Castañares de Rioja La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja:
Heated apartments at Apartamentos Guadalis are located in the center of Castañares de Rioja. They offer free private parking and access to a shared outdoor pool.Decorated simply, the apartments include a living-dining area with a flat-screen TV. Their kitchenettes are equipped with an oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.In the area you will find wineries and wine routes. There are also many hiking routes, and Valdescaray Ski Slopes are around 50 minutes’ drive away.Logroño is 40 minutes’ drive from the Guadalis apartments. Bilbao Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Paco, el dueño, estuvo muy atento en todo momento y cualquier cosa que necesitamos nos la proporcionó. En todo momento nos dijo que si faltaba algo en el apartamento de la pidiéramos para traerla. Además tiene un bar y los postres que hace su madre están deliciosos!
- Buen sitio. Hemos estado matrimonio con dos niños. Limpio, espacioso, muy tranquilo. Para repetir. Dos dormitorios uno con cama matrimonio y otro con dos camas, Mantas y almohadas extras. Dos cuartos de baño, 4 Toallas de ducha y 4 de manos.. La cocina con vajilla, cubiertos y utensilios de sobra. Sartenes y cazuelas, Horno, Microondas, Frigorífico, Lavavajilas. El salón amplio con mesa/sillas y sofá cama, TV. Buen trato del propietario. Si tuviera Wifi ya sería perfecto. Lo que si aconsejo es llamar al propietario varios días antes para quedar con él para recoger las llaves, por que en los apartamentos no hay nadie.
- todo muy bien. Muy limpio. Sitio muy agradable. Muy cerca de todos los lugares de interés turistico
- recepcion buena,imprescindible llamar mejor que email antes para recogida de llaves que se realizan en un hostal/restaurante ubicado al lado de la iglesia de castañares.apartamento con todo,zona muy tranquila para dormir.parking privado.atencion muy buena.
- Apartamentos muy limpios y cómodos. Ideal para ir con familia.
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural is set in an 18th-century manor house, on Castañares de Rioja’s main street. It has an on-site restaurant and bar, plus free WiFi.Each heated room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV and wooden floors, and there are double, twin, and quadruple rooms available. The private bathroom comes with a shower.El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural has a shared terrace and garden, and there is a tour desk and luggage storage available. There are several activities available in the surrounding areas, including plane and balloon rides, horse riding, and golfing.Haro and Santo Domingo de la Calzada are 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel while Valdezcaray Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff- all very helpful . Food was very good – a great spread for breakfast and excellent value for money
- The personal welcome from the owner Maria. The food freshly prepared giving a sample of cuisine from the area.Aspecial touch was the freshly prepared omelette for breakfast made by Maria.
- The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and is very comfortable. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was very good and the hotel is very popular with local (which is always a good sign,
- One of the cleanest, beautiful and welcoming hotel we’ve ever had the privilege of staying in. What a gorgeous family! Returning next month!
- The building was beautifully restored to give a very comfortable room and bathroom. There was a sitting room upstairs. We had a lovely dinner, and breakfast and felt that the meals were specially provided for us.
Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte
With good access to the AP68 Motorway, this beautiful 15th-century building is located in Zarratón in La Rioja. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte feature charming, traditional décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and an iPod docking station.La Rioja is well known for its food and wine, and the Palacio’s restaurant serves traditional regional food and wine. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Rioja. There is a Vía Verde Cycling Route nearby.The town of Haro is 10 minutes’ drive from the Palacio, and you can drive to Logroño in around 35 minutes. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Very nicely renovated historical building, comfortable ,close to vineyards, historical cities and sites, friendly and helpful owners , a good restaurant in the hotel.
- Daniel was great. Helpful-made sure we were comfortable . Great value for the region. We had dinner at hotel and it was fabulous! Not sure why the rating isn’t higher? We generally stay at 5 star hotels-)
- We loved everything about this place. Its a family run place, and the owner told us how they renovated over 11 years – and you can tell. Everything is perfect. The rooms are beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. The service was excellent. The restaurant is super delicious – and they had gluten free options. We enjoyed breakfast each morning and it was made with love by the mother and son. They also took the time to give us recommendations in the area. We loved it – and will definitely be back if travels bring us to Rioja again.
This is a historic property in the center of a small town in the Rioja wine valley. The history goes all the way back to the 11th century and the family who owns it have spent years making it exceptional.
Every room is done perfectly with beautiful furniture and gracious amenities. Great art on the walls and comfortable rooms to read, play games, have a drink or chat exist around the hotel.
The adjoining restaurant is amazing. Fantastic food and service and of course a great wine list.
Blanca our server was a delight making both our lunch and dinner even better than it otherwise would have been.
Stay for a day or month you won’t regret it.
- Beautifully restored fifteenth century building with modern conveniences. Lovely family-run establishment. Good base location from which to visit the Rioja region. Quiet little town, so expect to spend more time out of town than in town. The proprietors are terrific. This is a wonderful stay for a couple.
Ciudad de Haro
This traditionally styled, grand hotel is located in the northern Spanish vineyards surrounding historical Haro. It features a large pool with sun terrace, landscaped gardens, snack bar, à la carte restaurant and café.All of the old-style rooms at Ciudad de Haro include air conditioning, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some have a separate seating area with sofa or chairs and coffee table.The 24-hour front desk can advise on activities in the Rioja Alta area.Logroño is 27 mi and Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- Good place, fairly good location if you have a car. Friendly staff.
- Large spacious rooms that were clean and very well decorated. Very happy with this property and would return. Easy to get to and from the city center and great staff that were super helpful and pleasant.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot understand why this hotel was not busier. It is in an excellent location for an overnight stop and only 2 hours drive to Santander. Excellent value for money and very comfortable.
- if you are driving is perfect otherwise is quite far from the town centre
Hospedería Señorío de Casalarreina
The Hospederia Señorío de Casalarreina is a great place to stay while exploring the Rioja Region. The impressive stone building dates from the 16th-Century and has many original features such as wall paintings and wooden ceilings.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The spacious rooms have hydro-massage baths and antique furniture.The hotel also offers a range of therapies, including massage and wine therapy. It can also arrange wine-tasting courses.The Señorío de Casalarreina also has pretty grounds. The local wine can be enjoyed in the hotel bar, and it is easy to organize trips to local vineyards.
Beautiful structure in a very quiet town just minutes from Haro where there are tons of wineries.
Wonderful beds and linens.
- Historical sense about the property. Beautiful church. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Everyhting was good, we really enjoyed our stay. The facilities were a bit outdated but that fits the environment. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good and that was exactly what were looking for.
- Magnificent XV century building, very nice decoration and renovations.
- Very traditional, lovely building and location, great rooms and super breakfast
- Beautiful structure in a very quiet town just minutes from Haro where there are tons of wineries.
Hotel Teatrisso in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón has a garden and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers free shuttle service and a tour desk. Certain units at the property include a terrace with a garden view.At the hotel, every room has a desk. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hotel Teatrisso have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a minibar.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong and darts at Hotel Teatrisso, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Haro is 7 miles from the hotel. Vitoria Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This place is wonderful, only made better by the delightful owner and host, Laura. She clearly loves the area, gave very helpful suggestions for what to do. Easy drive to explore other towns nearby. Her breakfast is amazing!! The best we had in our 2 weeks in Spain.
- Amazing host! Lara welcomed us to her beautiful hotel with open arms. This is an awesome hotel and beautifully decorated. The AC and wifi both worked great. Breakfast was great. There’s a nice outdoor patio, a lounge, and an honor bar which was very nice. The room was spacious and comfortable–great bed, great towels, a mini-fridge in the room. electrical outlets were on both sides of the bed. There’s even a small desk. The bathroom is spacious with a great shower. Lara helped us with maps, tours, restaurants, historic towns to visit, and wineries. The beautiful little village is quite sleepy so be prepared to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay. The restaurants were closed on Sundays so be prepared for that. I could not imagine a more enjoyable stay and I would stay here again without hesitation.
The hotel was such a surprise…beautifully decorated by the proprietors, Laura and Jose in a theater-themed way that is hard to explain but better enjoyed when there. Each of the 12 rooms are individually decorated and the common areas are to be enjoyed. Highly recommend this hotel as a staging hotel to the Rioja wine region. In addition, if you have the opportunity to stay there, for a small amount on one evening Jose provides a historical overview of the history of the hotel and is followed by a very generous wine tasting and local snacks. Not to miss.
The town is very small and unassuming…but I’m sure it also has its individual surprises that unfortunately we did not stay long enough to uncover.
- Exceptional family boutique hotel owned by delightful locals Laura and José. They have paid great attention to detail in restoring this 17th century mansion house into an amazing 3 star hotel. Each of the 12 spacious bedrooms has a theatrical theme (having been amongst other uses, a former theatre). Our room was immaculate with a very comfortable bed and excellent power shower. The quality buffet breakfast was superb with freshly prepared fruit, pastries, cooked eggs, choice of local bread and excellent coffee or herbal teas. Thank you Laura and José for such an enjoyable four night stay at your special home.
- Fantastic host! Obviously loves her job and it shows in the warmth of the reception.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Posada de Sajazarra
This restored 19th-century inn offers charming rooms with antique furniture, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It is 31 mi from Logroño, in La Rioja region.Posada de Sajazarra has original stone walls and wooden beams. Rooms are individually decorated, and each has a private bathroom with a range of toiletries and a hairdryer.The Posada’s interior courtyard opens onto the lounge, where you can find information about the area. Local Sajazarra wines are sold on site, and staff can provide more information about visits to nearby wine cellars, as well as wine tasting.Haro, Rioja Wine Capital is a 14-minute drive from Posada de Sajazarra. Free parking can be found nearby, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is a 35-minute drive away.
- A very special place, very nice hosts, great stop in the wine country.
- The innkeeper’s sense of style and their warmth and friendliness!
The host, Berta and her husband, were extremely helpful advising us of winery options, restaurants, etc. Very nice people who have restored this old small inn with unique tiles, woodwork, furniture, etc which makes it cozy, romantic, historical and comfortable.
the only restaurant/bar in town is around the corner, but excellent.
- The decor and the way the whole property has been so well and sympathetically restored. Great hosts, and set in a very nice and well kept village.
The whole experience, friendly owners, the wonderful town.
Cannot praise it enough, a real jem.
A good Base to explore the Rioja Valley,
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- The hotel was beautiful beyond words. The staff was very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
- A very special place to stay and enjoy the wine country
The stylish and modern ETH Rioja is conveniently located 1.2 mi outside Haro, in Spain’s celebrated wine region, La Rioja. The hotel offers a good restaurant with an impressive selection of local wines.The air-conditioned rooms offer a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The Asador Tinto Restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish dishes. Gluten-free menus are available upon request.The surrounding area is famous for its vineyards and wineries.The more adventurous of guests can choose from kayaking in the River Ebro, rock climbing and mountain biking, but there are also plenty of cultural experiences such as visiting the medieval monasteries and castles or touring the many wineries and learn about traditional wine-making methods.
The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Its not a pretty area as on an industrial area but safe and quiet, clean, spacious for parking and easy to find, with other facilities in the town nearby.
- Very nice staff, very clean and comfortable hotel. 10 minute drive to the Haro wineries or a 40 minute walk. Nice food in the bar as well. Allowed me to check out late on Sunday. Although it’s in an industrial park, the inside of the hotel is modern and clean.
- We had a lovely meal in the restaurant, sea bass and French fries with peas. The wine was great too and very reasonably priced.
- Convenient for the autoroute and the town, good parking and easy access. Comfortable bed, clean and adequate. Very helpful staff and good quality food and wine. Would use again in transit to Bilbao or Santander. Also good for a wine tasting trip with easy access to the Bodegas and Wine Merchants. Haro is a good centre for the Alta Rioja region
- Good air conditioning safe parking good value restaurant
- The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Top Hotels In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!