10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casselberry Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Casselberry Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casselberry Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casselberry Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casselberry Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casselberry Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casselberry Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casselberry Florida:
Home Towne Studios – Casselberry
Home Towne Studios – Casselberry offers accommodations in Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 22 miles from Home Towne Studios – Casselberry, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 17 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 7 miles away.
- I was there for a softball tournament. Basically in the room just to sleep so, it served it’s purpose. Thank you.
- All around awesome, staff, locale, local vibe, superb
- A lot of amenities- kitchenette with stove and fridge. Location was close to everything I needed.
- The management and staff are great! They are wonderful about trying to accommodate you to your needs! I use this hotel alot!
- I liked the opening in the parking lot fence that let me walk to a nearby Perkins. I preferred to directly drive from the hotel parking lot into the Perkins parking lot but that was not possible.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs
Located in Altamonte Springs in the region of Florida, 10 miles from Orlando, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs features a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kissimmee is 26 miles from Hawthorn Suites Wyndham, and Mount Dora is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 9 miles from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs.
- The room, staff, breakfast & facility were all fine.
- I liked the BBQ facilities. The pizza night. The flicked having a full fridge in the room.
- The girl that greeted us was very pleasant and quick. When we walked into the room I went to turn down the AC and there was a big beetle (not roach) on curtain. I am sure this happens in all hotels but we asked for another room anyway. The desk gave us another room immediately and apologized. The room was clean.
- Pleasant staff everyone was very nice and helpful.
- Staff tried to be very helpful. The sandwiches in the machines were very helpful to have available, and good!
Embassy Suites Orlando – North
Located 21 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Embassy Suites Orlando – North features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 16 miles from Embassy Suites Orlando North, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Every thing was great, the food, atmosphere and the stay.
- Perfect and convenient fir traveling with wheelchair bound adult
- Rooms very nice and spacious!Also balcony like for everyone
- Front desk staff was rude, blanket in the room had a weird smell
- Housekeeping staff were the only people who were most helpful and friendly.
Days Inn and Suites Altamonte Springs
Set in a peaceful area, less than one mile from I-4, this hotel in Altamonte Springs, Florida offers convenient amenities such as free high-speed wireless internet access.Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs is a pet-friendly hotel that serves a free continental breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the secluded courtyard.The area surrounding the Altamonte Springs Days Inn is filled with a variety of things to do. Guests can play a game of golf at the nearby Links at 434 course or go shopping at the Altamonte Mall.
- The bed slept well. Room was quite and air was working well. TV was of good size and worked well. Iron and ironing board well if great use. Room was spacious.
- Being a combat veteran, was just looking for a place to have some peace, and you exceeded my expectations
- At first it appeared like a really nice hotel for the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was nice. The main issue I had was that there was some kind of moldy smell in the room. Didn’t really notice it at first but as the days went on it was bad. I had to rewash clothing that I did not wear. The smell was so strong it permeated all of my stuff. The location was close to everything but that highway is really busy!!! Overall it was okay. Probably wouldn’t stay again.
- Price is good, but with that comes what you get for the price. It was close to mall and food. Easy for me to get to work.
- The woman at the front desk when I checked in was very nice. The courtyard was pleasant.
Ramada – Altamonte Springs
In Altamonte Springs, Florida, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast. The rooms have free Wi-Fi access.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at the Ramada Altamonte Springs. Guests can enjoy a cable TV, a work desk, a telephone as well. Each private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk is open at the Altamonte Springs Ramada. Other facilities include vending machines and free parking.Wekiva Springs State Park is a 13-minute drive from this motel. Guests at the property are 1 miles from shopping at Altamonte Mall.
- I like the location the hotel is clean although it’s aging.
Breakfast facilities not used.
With old ac/heating the temp was off and on hot and cold throughout the night.
- It is near stores, malls, pharmacies, airport, etc.: very convenient location. Hotel employees are very friendly and cordial. Price per night was very good. I would strongly recommend a stay here.
- The ease of checking in was nice. The staff is very kind. Gas station right next door was nice.. you can get food late at night without having to take your car out.
- The atmosphere was lovely and the dining area very clean.
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North Altamonte Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North Altamonte Springs offers accommodations in Altamonte Springs, just 9 miles from Orlando.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kissimmee is 26 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North, and Mount Dora is 18 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Rooms/property very clean. Mostly business people there. Laundry was usable ($), breakfast okay, people polite, cookies in the afternoon.
- All of the staff were extremely friendly! Our suite was very clean and comfortable. We did not use the pool, but we did use the exercise room. It was very clean, had well-maintained and up-to-date equipment, accessibility to sanitizers, filtered water, and clean towels.
- Very nice, exceptionally clean hotel. No smell of mildew. Well maintained. Friendly staff. Breakfast included.
- Food was very good. Help outstanding. No complaints.
- Absolutely amazing large room for all of us. The breakfast was wonderful. We couldn’t believe we were given a bag of snacks each morning with water, granola and fruit. The staff always smiled and made us feel welcome.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Featuring free WiFi, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland offers accommodations in Altamonte Springs, just 9 miles from Orlando.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kissimmee is 26 miles from TownePlace Altamonte Springs, and Mount Dora is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland offers accommodations in Altamonte Springs.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Orlando is 9 miles from SpringHill Suites Altamonte Springs, and Kissimmee is 26 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 9 miles away.
- Breakfastbuffet offered enough options. Hotel easy to find. Personel was correct, but not superfriendly.
- Wonderful breakfast, amazing room and great staff even after hours.
- Great stay. I would definitely stay at this location again!
- The breakfast was awesome and so was the service. Comfortable bed
- The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable and I love the fact that I could control the A/C in my room, meaning I could turn it off when it got too cold in my room. The breakfast was excellent and delicious, but needs a wider selection like fresh fruit would be great addition. And the staff was awesome!
Altamonte Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in Orlando, 20 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Altamonte Hotel & Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 16 miles from Altamonte Hotel & Suites, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 8 miles from Altamonte Hotel & Suites.
- Room was clean multiple lights were out and key only worked half the time
- The bed was very comfortable and the view of the pool was nice. Breakfast is included, staff was polite.
- Only thing I liked about this hotel was the staff was very friendly, other than that hotel is a totally disappointment. The only reason we stayed bc my cancellation fee would of been $134 and the room was $150, so we had no other choice but to stay 😣☹😡😠
- Much less than what most hotels provide for a Continental breakfast
- terrible stay only one major station old toilet ran
Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs / Maitland
About 10 miles from downtown Orlando, this hotel features apartment-style accommodations surrounded by lush landscaped grounds. It features a 24-hour convenience store and offers a grocery shopping service.The Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs / Maitland features an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a multipurpose sports court. Guests can use the hotel’s barbecue facilities to prepare an open-air meal.All rooms include a full kitchen with full size appliances. A microwave, a stove and a tea/coffee maker are among the many cooking amenities provided to prepare your favorite meals.The Altamonte Springs/Maitland also offers a daily breakfast buffet, including Belgian waffle, muffins and donuts, and a variety of baked items.The hotel is just off Interstate 4. Amway Arena is about 9 miles away.
- The room was spacious clean it was a pleasure to stay here..all staff members were very friendly. I will definetly stay here again
- I liked everything about your breakfast and enjoyed your staff. They were very helfull in making everything perfect
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast very good. Location close to restaurants. Room was large.
- The bed was very comfortable and the free breakfast was great
- Love our penthouse, the complimentary breakfast was awesome.
Top Hotels In Casselberry Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casselberry Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casselberry Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casselberry Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!