10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cassà de la Selva Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cassà de la Selva Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cassà De La Selva Catalonia:
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona offers a free shuttle service to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 2,650 feet away. It has a large, free spa with a swimming pool and hot tub.All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with characteristic dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 mi away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- We booked the hotel because their listing indicates a 24-hour front desk and an airport shuttle. However, upon our arrival, we learned that the shuttle starts running at 0600, which was useless to us because we had an early fligjt and need to be at the airport pripr to 0600. It required us to book a cab for 15euros, which eliminated any savings on the room rate.
- Easy to find & access with free car parking, very clean with a visually appealing modern interior design.
- Great location for airport and free airport transfer – use of the spa facilities- great friendly staff – room was a good size – seperate toilet and shower which is handy – music in the shower room was fun. Excellent bathroom toiletries
- The hotel was very well presented with good facilities on site. The rooms were clean and nicley decorated and overall deserving of the 4* rating of the hotel.
- Location at airport. Plus modern with nice bar and restaurant
Hotel Balneario Prats
Located in Caldes de Malavella, Hotel Balneario Prats offers a thermal spa and an outdoor pool, heated by natural hot springs. Each room has views of the garden or courtyard.Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is located 6.8 mi from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city center. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
- The outdoor patio is serene and beautiful. The all day access to mineral pool is a perfect way to unwind and relax. This is my second time here
- swimming pool is very nice though fountain did not work.
- I really liked the buffet breakfast. The large room with the spa tub was really nice. The hallways smelled really nice. Just a nice renewed “old-fashion” hot springs spa. I felt as if I were going back in time to the warmth of lounging under the “morera” trees and going out at night and swimming in the hot mineral water with the lights on in the swimming pool.
- The thermal pool is fabulous, so relaxing, and is open from 8.30 to 22.OO hrs. Bath robes are provided. Rooms are kept beautifully clean and staff are welcoming and helpful.
- Really attractive garden. Spacious room. Cute parrot in a cage!
Located on the doorstep to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, this comfortable hotel provides the perfect place to rest before or after your journey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Simple and affordable, the Vilobi is ideal for those using the region’s airport, just a 656 foot walk away. A spa and a gym are also offered.The Vilobi’s self-service restaurant opens onto a summer terrace. It is open from 07:00 to 21:00. Drinks and snacks are also available from the hotel’s vending machines.The hotel’s setting next to the airport mean that you can take advantage of the transport network which runs across Catalonia. Frequent bus services connect the airport to Girona city center, the Costa Brava and Barcelona.
- Everything was clean, very close to the airport and really delicious breakfast.
- Location, close to airport. Great stay for a late night flight. It only takes a few minutes to arrive at the hotel.
- great for a night stopover for a very early flight from girona airport x
Location is amazing. Walk to airport.
Comfortable, big rooms. Good price for the convenient location.
- Very friendly stuff, nice and clean place. 5 min walk from airport
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located next to Girona’s Espai Gironès Shopping Center, B&B Hotel Girona 2 has easy access to the A-7 Motorway and Girona Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and free coffee.The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- easy access from motorway clean room and free coffe
- Clean room, free parking and easy check in process, free wifi, coffee and tea throughout the day, and it is conveniently located next to a large shopping mall
- En general todo me ha guatado personal excelente amables educados
- very friendly and helpful staff, luggage storage available, the room well equipped and clean, next to big shopping center and motorway but even so the room was quiet, bus stop to the center just 2 minutes away (buses goes every 10 minutes, the way takes about 20 minutes), free private parking – it was full, however there was no problem to park on the free space behind the hotel
- Good location. Shopping mall just 2 minutes away. Also public transport very convenient. Highly recommended
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is located in a quiet area next to Girona Airport, 4.3 mi from Girona center, and 30 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. There is a Pitch & Putt just 1.2 mi from the hotel, while PGA Golf de Catalunya is 3.1 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms are bright and feature a flat-screen TV. They also include a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water per stay. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. The toilet is separated.Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is set in pleasant gardens, and has a bar with an outdoor terrace. Regional cuisine is served in the à la carte restaurant. Meeting rooms are also available.The hotel is around 19 mi from Lloret de Mar. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is a 40-minute drive away, and Girona’s historic city center is just 6.8 mi away.
- Amazing clean beautiful , stuff very friendly and helpful.
- We only booked the place as we had an early flight from Girona Airport – but the hotel was just perfect. There is a nice garden with a swimming pool. It takes only 5 min to the airport and 30 min to Girona town.
- Really nice and quiet place with such an amazing breakfast! That was just what we needed to start our trip.
Convenient to the motorway
24 hour checkin
The bar staff and resterant staff are very friendly If you only require a croisant for breakfast can take that
sometimes a big breakfast is not required
Hotel Can Darder
Surrounded by nature, Hotel Can Darder features an outdoor pool and a wellness center with a hot tub, hamman and sauna. There is also an on-site restaurant.Located in Llagostera, the property is around 30 minutes’ drive from both Girona and the Costa Brava Coast. The property offers free parking.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each spacious room comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The suites also have a fireplace for use in winter.Set among 70 hectares of woods and nature, an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and horse riding.
- Very beautiful location. Friendly staff. The swimming pool was just perfect.
- It is a very nice location with a big property. There was a big pool which was clear clean water. Breakfast was nice, but Spanish. We were staying in the loft which was big enough for a family with two children. Housekeeping cleaned the loft well.
Remote peaceful location – you really get a feeling that the whole hotel is there only for you – lots of green ground around, with trees swinging in the wind, excellent white wine and super relaxing pool.
Indoors – the lounge was super comfortable – you could talk and laugh out freely in the evening/night time without any disturbance to the guests relaxing in their bedrooms
The staff make all attempts at communicating with you, even though their English is not their forte, and making your stay as enjoyable as possible
Would love to get back again;-)
- Fantastic peaceful location, beautiful. Food was very good quality, dinners were lovely, outside and super wait staff. Breakfast was very good, plenty of choices and all top quality.
- Really nice place to get away from everything and relax.
Balneari Vichy Catalan
Hotel Balneari Vichy Catalan is located in the spa town of Caldes de Malavella, in a 19th-century, Neo Mudéjar-style building. It offers a range of beauty and health treatments.Each of the rooms at Hotel Balneari Vichy comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a safe. They have an private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Each one has central heating and air conditioning.For a surcharge guests can relax in the Finnish sauna, hot tub and steam room and swimming pools at the hotel. Guests have free access to the fitness center and table tennis table, as well as the seasonal outdoor pool.Caldes de Malavella Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Balneari Vichy Catalan. Girona Airport is 4.3 mi away, and the PGA Golf de Cataluña Golf Resort is within 2.5 mi.
- Great ronantic value (and the bes water to drink). Great service, great Tania
- We loved the relaxing atmosphere of this grand old hotel. The outdoor pool area was fantastic, as was the breakfast room and bar/terrace area. The coffee/drinks on the terrace were nice and it was a lovely place to sit and relax. Our room was comfortable in general and the fridge was useful. It was also nice and quiet on a night. All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The location was great, only 5 minutes walk to the station (trains to Girona and Barcelona) and 10 minutes into the town centre. We found a couple of good restaurants (but be aware restaurant choice is a bit limited). The roman ruins in the town are amazing, definitely worth seeing. Overall Caldes de Malavella is a brilliant location for seeing this part of Spain, the coast is only 30 minutes away by car and it’s good to have the train as an option too. Also very quick to get to from Girona airport!
- The service was excelent, the rooms are comfortable and very clean. Had only breakfast included and that was good.
- The surrounds, history of the building. Food good.
- Very comfortable and clean, quiet. Good for relaxing
Hotel Esteba in located in Caldes de Malavella, a 20-minute drive from Girona city center. Set in attractive gardens, this hotel features a restaurant and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Esteba are bright and spacious. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The Esteban’s restaurant offers characteristic regional cuisine. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace.Other hotel facilities include free on-site parking and a free internet point. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk.Caldes de Malavella is famous for its thermal springs and local attractions include the town’s Roman ruins. The hotel is 16 mi from the Costa Brava and an hour’s drive from Barcelona.
- Due to the flight delay, we were late comers. Luckily the manager waited for us well after midnight. She even made us a sandwich for hungry kid.We are very thankful! we did not try the breakfast.
- This is advertised as a hotel but it is actually a hostel. It has good facilities but it is a hostel not a hotel
Personal muy atento. Instalaciones correctas. Comida exquisita, comimos y cenamos allí mismo y fenomenal.
Habitación y cama correcta, supero nuestras expectoren general.
- La cama era comodísima y nos dieron excelentes recomendaciones de excursiones por la zona. Todos son muy amables, y nos encantó que nos recibieran con nuestro perro.
- La habitación limpia amplia y con terraza y muy cerca del balnerario y estación renfe.
One of our top picks in Santa Cristina d’Aro.Hotel Mas Tapiolas is set in a traditional Catalan farmhouse from the 13th century in the town of Solius, just 6.2 mi from the Costa Brava. This hotel features an outdoor pool, a free spa center, Golf Par 3 and paddle tennis court, surrounded by beautiful gardens.The hotel offers classic, bright and elegant rooms. Some of them feature a large balcony and others a terrace-garden.
The rooms located in the old farmhouse, are cozy and have a unique and exclusive style, designed by Jordi Dalmau.The hotel has a buffet breakfast and a restaurant with excellent local products.The hotel’s free spa includes a heated pool, sauna, foot bath, steam bath and salt cabin. Treatments and massages are provided. There is also a solarium with views of the valley.
- Amazing breakfast, incredible spa area and pool and very comfortable beds! We loved everything about this place!!
- The hotel is quite comfortable and hidden in the nature which brings silent and serenity. We were quite ok with our small kid who enjoyed the environment including playgrounds. And the location is convenient to trip around beaches which are close to hotel. Finally, breakfast was well-prepared and very fresh.
- Staff is extremely kind and helpful, always went the extra mile in order to make your stay nicer. Rooms are spacious and super comfortable, pillows form the pillow menu are a dream come true. Spa was also delicious! In conclusion, a perfect place for a relaxing weekend.
Great spa facilities, very solid breakfast and completely stunning location
- The food was excellent as well as the entire dining experience.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is set just 1.9 mi outside Girona’s city center, with good transport connections, and is only a 10-minute drive from Girona Airport.Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Free coffee available anytime
Love this hotel; stayed many times. Easy to find; close to the route; professional staff; well managed. Comfortable good night’s sleep followed by a good breakfast. Next to the shopping mall with plenty of restaurants, supermarket etc. Parking free on site.
Great hotel for the traveller along the way.
- Good staff very helpful, ideal location and pet friendly
- Very clean, good location, many things in walking distance, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is 24H coffee, tea and hot chocolate availiable for free.
- Clean, great breakfast for the price (6€), adjacent to a big shopping center, secure area to park the car.
- rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Top Hotels In Cassà De La Selva Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!