10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cashmere Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cashmere Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cashmere Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cashmere Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cashmere Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cashmere Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cashmere Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cashmere Washington State:
Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, this Leavenworth lodge is just a short walk to the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum and Front Street Park. Plush bathrobes and free Wi-Fi are provided in all rooms.Styled with Bavarian-inspired decor, mountain or village views are featured in each guest room at the Bavarian Lodge. A free hot breakfast, plush towels and linens are included in every room.Cinnamon rolls, egg casseroles and savory potatoes are just some of the free breakfast dishes served daily. Starbucks Coffee & Tazo Tea are available daily at the front desk.Pangborn Memorial Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Wenatchee National Forest is 27 miles from the Bavarian Lodge.
- Warm, cozy atmosphere. Excellent breakfast. Spacious rooms.
- We love that it’s right across the street from Main Street and that they have a cute bar downstairs that we could escape to.
- This was my first hotel experience in Leavenworth and I loved it! Already counting down until I can stay here again. Our room got upgraded upon check-in, and we were so excited to have a room with a fireplace. The location is perfect – right in the middle of town so you can walk anywhere without getting cold! There’s a great selection of DVDs to play on your in-room player and the TV was a nice flat screen. I was impressed with the touches put into the room, from the wall decor to the lighting, it was well thought out. I could keep going about this place! The pub inside was cozy, the free breakfast had a variety of options, the bed was comfortable, it was great having a balcony off our room, and the bathroom was luxurious and clean! Highly recommend staying here.
- I loved everything about it! Super cute, cozy, awesome staff, very clean and well taken care of!
View of the park the children were sledding.
Fun rustic decor and very friendly staff.
Leavenworth Village Inn
One of our best sellers in Leavenworth! Located next to The Fest Hall, this Leavenworth hotel has an on-site wine bar. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is provided in all guest rooms at the Leavenworth Village Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are included. The private bathrooms feature granite floors and free toiletries.The Village Inn Leavenworth’s Wine Bar features flights and wine pairing experiences. German, Belgian, and Craft bottled beer are also available.The Icicle Brewery is located directly across the street. The Fest Hall is located next to the Leavenworth Village Inn. Stevens Pass Ski Area is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very clean and the bed was super comfortable.They also gave us coffee, tea, water and cookies to eat in the room. A very pleasant stay!
- Complimentary breakfast cookies and bottled water in the room. Very clean with comfortable bed.
- The front desk gal who checked us in was so sweet & accomodating. And the gal who checked us out the next day was also very friendly. Hotel was close enough to restaurants & shopping to walk to everything.
- The staff were extremely friendly and it was very well located.
- Perfect walking distance to village. LOVED hearing the bells every hour. Glad to be on ground floor & to be able to park right outside door of room.
FairBridge Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Leavenworth.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this hotel is less than a 5 minute walk from the Bavarian shops of downtown Leavenworth. Free breakfast is provided daily.Free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom are provided in each room at FairBridge Inn & Suites. Rooms are styled in cream colored linens and wood furnishings.After a day in town, guests can enjoy relaxing in the poolside hot tub and fitness center. The daily breakfast at FairBridge Inn may include fresh waffles, oatmeal and fresh fruit.Wenatchee National Forest and Lake Wenatchee are a 30 minute drive away. Stevens Pass is 35 miles away. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 125 miles from FairBridge Inn & Suites.
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Rooms are small but for only sleeping perfect.very clean. Hubby loved the nice bkfst of hot food
- Staff very helpful, beds were comfortable in our room.
- The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast we’ve had. The eggs were fantastic, as well as the sausage and everything else that was offered. Loved our room and our jacuzzi! We will be back for sure!
- Awesome free breakfast – pretty much every you could hope for. Make your own waffles with whipped cream and strawberries, sausage, eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, plus cereal, fruit and yogurt. Huge money saver when traveling with kids!
- Front desk staff was very friendly. Room appeared to be updated and bed was nice. The free breakfast was one of the best I’ve had and the breakfast room was nice.
One of our top picks in Leavenworth.Just steps away from Leavenworth’s Bavarian-inspired town centre, the Enzian Inn features an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and an indoor hot tub. A free breakfast buffet is served daily.Free WiFi and a cable TV with a DVD player are featured in each guest room at the Enzian Inn. A small fridge is also available. The plush amenities include a spacious en suite bathroom and bathrobes.A business centre and fitness centre, including racket ball and table tennis, are available for guest convenience. Seasonally, Enzian Inn offers free use of the cross country ski equipment or free passes at Enzian Falls Championship Putting Course. Free parking is provided. Massage services are also available.A free breakfast buffet is offered daily featuring made-to-order omelets, hot entrees, home-made pastries, fruit, and various other items.Activities in the surrounding area include Waterfront Park walking trails.Stevens Pass Ski Area is less than 40 minutes’ drive from the inn. Leavenworth Amtrak Icicle Station is 4 minutes’ drive away. Pangborn Memorial Airport and Wenatchee National Forest is 30 miles away from Enzian Inn.
Bathroom, pianist on Monday pm
- The continental breakfast dining area was appealing with ample seating, spectacular views and the meal had an exceptionally delicious array of food. While in the facility, we felt an ambiance of quiet, pleasant warmth, and personal attention. Even though there were a myiad families with children enjoying winter break, we felt a sense of privacy and solitufe.
- We’ve stayed here for years now and it always meets our expectations. Great room with comfortable beds, nicely decorated, a great breakfast and nice pools and hot tubs.
- Amazing breakfast. Love the “lodge” feeling. Very family friendly.
- They were really friendly and the hotel was on the main strip. Loved it.
- Breakfast,bed,room decor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located 1 miless north of downtown Wenatchee off of Highway 2, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast with waffles, bagels and pastries is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Wenatchee. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.A convenience store is on site. A business center and fitness center are provided at Wenatchee La Quinta Inn and Suites. A guest laundromat is available.Walla Walla Riverfront Park is 1 mile away. Wenatchee Convention Center and Ohme Gardens are within 4 miles of La Quinta Inn and Suites Wenatchee.
- I loved the iced lemon water they had in the lobby. I loved that the pool and hot tub were open 24/7. Nice and updated decor in the room.
- Breakfast& the 24hrs access for swimmingpool,spa&staff are accomodating
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. Customer service was excellent. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel is close to everything we needed for our overnight stay. Internet was fast and there was more than enough space for us and our dog. They even had dog treats at the front desk, which ours enjoyed very much!
- The cleanliness and the comfort of the beds was awesome
- We got early check-in because our room was ready. The free breakfast & coffee was a plus. The lobby was aesthetically pleasing and clean. The room itself was decently clean. The pool looked like it would be fun for our kids but we didn’t have time to use it.
Alpine Rivers Inn
Alpine Rivers Inn is located in Leavenworth, just 20 miles from Wenatchee.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Pangborn Memorial Airport, 25 miles from Alpine Rivers Inn.
- The view was amazing, even though we were on ground level, the room had a balcony that overlooked the river. That was the highlight of our stay to hear the river rushing and see the snow falling. It was a beautiful scene to wake up to.
- I didn’t see that there was a hot tub in the ads so that was a fun surprise
- The river view was amazing. The staff was very accommodating. Easy walk to city center.
- All rooms face the river with a balcony. Waking up with a nice cup of coffee and listening to the river is very relaxing and peaceful. Hot tub is open year-round 🙂 and the location is just a short walk into town. Overall a great stay!
- The free full breakfast, the complimentary valentine chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries all exceeded our expectations. The river view from our room was especially nice. Service and staff were great. I would highly recommend Alpine River Inn to anyone visiting the Leavenworth area.
Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee is located in Wenatchee in the region of Washington State.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Pangborn Memorial Airport, 6 miles from Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee.
- Big room and spacious to accommodate a family of 4.
- Staff was friendly and welcoming! Bed was so comfy and enjoyed the surrounding area !
The room size
The water pressure in the shower
- there was no coffee in the rooms. On checking out I went to get coffee in the lobby and it was empty and no effort made to bring new pots.
- The breakfast GREAT. For it only being $7 per person that is not bad at all.
Howard Johnson Leavenworth
One of our top picks in Leavenworth.Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this Leavenworth, Washington hotel is less than a 5 minute walk from the Bavarian shops in downtown Leavenworth. Lake Wenatchee and Wenatchee National Forest are just a 20 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in each room at Howard Johnson Leavenworth.After a day in town, guests can relax on the poolside terrace at Howard Johnson Leavenworth. A business center is also provided on site.Stevens Pass is 35 miles away. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 125 miles from Howard Johnson Leavenworth.
- I was happy to get one of the covered parking spots, since it snowed during the night. Bed was comfortable, the room large, and the staff friendly.
- Rooms were very spacious, and comfy. Good breakfast.
- Awesome breakfast. clean rooms and bathrooms. Friendly staff.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean. Great location! Close to downtown and sledding
- Beds were very comfortable, free breakfast was awesome. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Just steps from Leavenworth’s Bavarian inspired town centre, Linderhof Inn offers guests complimentary parking, free WiFi access, and an 18 hole championship golf putting course. A complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, an outdoor pool and hot tub are featured at this hotel.Each guest room here comes with a cable flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and a private entrance. The en suite bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A number of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the area, such as the Waterfront Park walking trails, cross-country skiing in the winter, and the Championship Putting Course.Linderhof Inn is 3 minutes’ drive from Leavenworth Golf Club and Leavenworth Icicle Station is 4 minutes’ drive. Stevens Pass Mountain Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Pangborn Memorial Airport in Wenatchee, Washington is 30 miles away.
- They were very responsive when we had an issue with our TV. They have plenty of parking and it’s a great location.
- The beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast had a good variety and was very fresh.
- Very cute and cozy room. Excellent location right next to all the shops. The breakfast for such a small place was amazing!
- Our stay was incredible. The bed was the most comfortable I have slept in since my honeymoon 11 years ago. The view from our room is majestic, and the staff were perfectly wonderful. Will stay again.
- We had a great stay because the staff was so helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was a notch above the normal self serve meal at chain hotels. My kids loved the french toast and I really liked the homemade granola. We all appreciated the always available hot drinks when we came back from skiing.
Super 8 Wenatchee
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just 11 miles from Mission Ridge Ski Resort, this hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. A continental breakfast including waffles is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.A small refrigerator and microwave is featured in all guest rooms at Wenatchee. Satellite TV is included in each simply furnished room.Wenatchee Super 8 features a 24-hour front desk. A business center is available. Coin-operated laundry is available on site.Fielding Hills Winery and Wenatchee Valley Super Oval are 3 miles from this hotel.
- Bed was comfortable and clean . The breakfast was very good and had good variety.
- The bed was excellent and I slept very well. The room was quiet and warm. The check in staff was very nice and helpful.
- The staff was SUPER nice! Very friendly : ) We had Abby’s Pizza delivered to our room as we were tired and it was delicious (the Sicilian). The room was clean and comfy. The only thing I will say that might be nice is if someone cleaned up some of the garbage on the perimeter of the property (which mighty not be there responsibility) as there was quite a bit of litter. It was really great we could take our pooch! Maybe it’d be nice if they put some sod down in the corner area in the parking lot where people took dogs? The lobby was pretty and had free coffee.
- Customer service was excellent! A welcome surprise.
- Breakfast was always stocked even though it was busy and the breakfast area was very clean at all times. Front desk was very friendly.
Top Hotels In Cashmere Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cashmere Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cashmere Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cashmere Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!