10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caserito Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Caserito Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caserito Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caserito Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caserito Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caserito Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caserito Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caserito Castile And Leon:
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Set in the heart of the stunning Batuecas National Park and surrounded by ancient chestnut trees, this Medieval-style hotel boasts great facilities and views of the rural surroundings.Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
- Good location about a kilometer from town. Nice fireplace in apartmentitos. Good bartender. Amusing, “Faulty Towers” type ambience.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
- El hotel y sus instalaciones son espectaculares. Muy buen spa. Personal amable.
Hospedería Peña de Francia
The inn is located in the mountains of Peña de Francia, 5,666 feet high. Part of the historic and monumental complex (BIC) of the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rock of France. The guest house dating from the sixteenth with a long history played host Isabel La Catolica, Carlos I, Felipe II etc. Peña de France inn offers heated rooms, some with mountain views to the valley. Free WiFi only available in public areas.All rooms have TV and wardrobe. There is also a safe and a desk. A family room for up to 5 people is also available.The property features a restaurant with special diet menus. There is also a bar and a snack bar.Guests can enjoy the games room or relax in the TV room, library or chapel on site. You can buy souvenirs in the hotel gift shop. Located in Las Batuecas – Sierra Nature Reserve in France, guest house France Peña is 50 mi from Salamanca.
- Fantastic location in a lovely old building, but with great heating:) Decent food in restaurant for dinner and breakfast
La vistas .
El recepcionista-camarero,muy agradable y amable.
- Приехали с мужем поздно вечером в полной темноте. Отель на горе с подъемом около 12 км. Когда подъезжали к месту, показалось, что не горит ни одного окна. Но к счастью , на ресепшене был Бруно и ждал нас. А в отеле мы были единственные жильцы.Ресторан, конечно, был закрыт. Но прекрасный Бруно и его помощница Аманда предложили поджарить для нас бифштекс. Большущий ресторан опять для нас одних.Было очень вкусно, вино замечательное! Рассвет утром и виды гор вокруг были необыкновенно хороши. Мы немного прошлись по монастырским тропам вниз к городу. Конечно, туда нужно попасть в хорошую погоду. Спасибо тебе, дорогой Бруно, за прекрасный и теплый прием. Будем вспоминать тебя и отель с улыбкой.
El personal muy amable, y la situación es espectacular. Ideal para ver el atardecer sin prisa para bajar y amanecer incluso con niebla, sin gente y sin prisa por subir. Bajas de la cama y estás en la cima de la peña de Francia.
- Nos llevaron dos radiadores eléctricos al indicar que hacia frío, la habitación excelente y vimos amanecer…
Antiguas Eras la Alberca
Antiguas Eras la Alberca is set in the Medieval village of La Alberca, in the Batuecas Nature Reserve. This rustic hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking nearby.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a TV. There is also a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub.The Antiguas Eras Hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, El Mesón-Cafetín. Fine Nicaraguan coffee and local cuisine can be enjoyed here.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Located midway between the A62 and A66 Motorways, the hotel is 47 mi from Salamanca.
- Great value for money. Management was super friendly and check-in was a breeze. The rooms and bathroom was spacious and perfect for two adults and even one 5 year-old squeezed in. Breakfast at 3 EUR was very good value! Location was perfect, only a few steps away from La Alberca town. Ideal for a 2-day stay and as a base to explore the region.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was great and the location was superb.
- very hospitable hosts, fabulous location in delightful medieval village
- Me gustó el trato del personal, la rapidez de atención y las buenas instalaciones. Se podía aparcar al lado del hotel.
- Las vistas, la tranquilidad, la amabilidad del personal y el parking.
Hotel Doña Teresa
This traditional, rural hotel lies in the center of the charming village of La Alberca, in a beautiful natural park to the south of Salamanca.With bare stone walls and sturdy oak beams, the Doña Teresa is built in a an authentic rustic style. It enjoys a privileged position just 350 feet from the villages main square, surrounded by mountains and the famous Rock of France sanctuary. Much of this stunning local landscape can be viewed from the hotels terrace and from the large outdoor swimming pool (located one mile away), surrounded by gardens.After a day in the fresh air, you can return to the hotel to enjoy a delicious meal of homemade local specialties in the Abuela Carmen restaurant.
- Beautiful place. Room was spacious with balcony. Breakfast room and lounge very inviting. Great value.
- Great location, near the village centre and at the start of a walking trail. Friendly staff. Good Breakfast.
- Location is excellent, lovely views, friendly staff
- Charming decor, good breakfast selection, comfy bed.
- The location and parking were excellent and the bed was really comfortable.
Hotel Las Batuecas
One of our top picks in La Alberca.Las Batuecas is located in La Alberca, about 1 hours’ drive south of Salamanca. It offers spacious rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. Free on-site parking is also available.All rooms at Hotel Las Batuecas feature tiled floors and are equipped with a TV, safe and mini bar. All have a private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer. Most rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.Guests can enjoy characteristic Castile and León food at Las Batuecas restaurant. There is also a café, large garden, terrace and a communal lounge with a TV. Packed lunches are available.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. There are hiking trails and bicycles tracks in the nearby Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve.
- A very comfortable hotel in a lovely setting on the edge of the old town of La Alberca. This was my second visit and the hotel lived up to my expectations. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed an aperitif on the veranda followed by an excellent dinner and wine. Good value for money.
Excellent location for exploring the amazing medieval town of La Alberca and the surrounding area. Plenty of off road parking.
Comfortable room, although not particularly spacious. Bathroom Ok- no bath.
Couldn’t be bothered to go out for a meal so eat at hotel which was fine although only one other couple in rather large room so not overly atmospheric!
- Pets were made welcome at no charge, room was extremely spacious, food was good and cooked to order, Hotel was in a prominent location in the village, parking next to hotel, supermarket very close by, everywhere was open until 9pm, would like to return to look around more as not really possible with 3 labradors and we were en route to our holiday in Portugal.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff and good dinner too. Loved it and will be going back asap. Lovely stopover hotel but would reccomend staying longer!!
spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Very good Central location in the mountain area with many other small villages full of history.
Abadía San Martín
Abadía de San Martín has a beautiful location in San Martín del Castañar, in the Sierra de Francia. It offers rooms with free internet and a hydromassage shower.All rooms at the property offer exterior views and modern décor. They come with air conditioning and a bathroom with amenities.The Abadía de San Martín combines the modern and the traditional. The building includes wood and stone surfaces, as well as the original façade. Guests can relax in the garden or on the terrace.
- El desayuno era todo casero y estaba muy bueno. Además era un sitio tranquilo, ideal para relajarse y desconectar unos días.
- El pueblo es super tranquilo y está muy cerca de La Alberca que tiene mucha más gente y ambiente!!
Muy buena relación calidad/ precio.
Habitación abuhardillada familiar muy amplia.Cámas muy cómodas.
Desayuno muy bueno.
El alojamiento está en el pueblo que es precioso.
Todo fenomenal, repetiríamos sin duda.
- Cama cómoda. Baño limpio. Desayuno delicioso. Amabilidad y familiaridad del personal. Ubicación estupenda.
- Tanto la estancia (habitación, café-bar), como en el pueblo de San Martín, y la región, pasamos un fin de semana muy acogedor y diferente, descubriendo nuevos entornos, y a la muy buena gente que la puebla.
Hostal Rio Almar
Located in El Cabaco, Hostal Rio Almar provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property features a restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Rio Almar.La Alberca is 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable room with good ensuite, minibar and microwave. The location on a busy roundabout and next to another bar is not ideal for a quiet country night stop. Food in the restaurant was adequate. No airco.
- Comfortable and big room, too much clean in every details, spacious bathroom and complete with all necessary items (tooth paste and brush, shampoo, soap, etc), very comfortable bed, minibar with water and juice and electric kettle to make coffe included. The staff are very, very, very friendly and kind.
- Las instalaciones cuidadas y agradables. Todo muy limpio. Relación calidad/precio inmejorable.Cenamos y desayunamos allí y todo genial y a muy buen precio. El personal muy amable. La ubicación muy buena.Cerca de la alberca y de entrada a varias de las rutas.
Excepcional en ubicación, limpieza, comodidad, atención y relación calidad-precio. Además destacar los detalles del baño y la habitación (café, zumos, infusiones y agua gratis).
También tiene un restaurante con una muy buena carta.
- El trato de la chica que nos recibio excelente,comimos en el restaurante. La habitacion tiene de todo,unos detalles muy sorprendente,cafe,infusiones,leche,zumos y un microondas. El baño de lujo,con todo los detalles de aseos.Realmente parece un hotel
Hotel Rural Porta Coeli
Hotel Rural Porta Coeli is a 1-star property located in San Miguel del Robledo. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden, as well as a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, some accommodations at Hotel Rural Porta Coeli also feature a balcony.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.La Alberca is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Porta Coeli, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 30 miles from the property.
The owner/receptionist was super friendly and very helpful. Beautiful view from the terrace. Very good and tasty dinner, excellent breakfast.
Big room with big and modernized bathroom.
- El personal muy atento y simpáticos, las vistas impresionantes.
- Evidentemente está muy bien ubicado(el acceso al hotel un poco peligroso)con unas vistas y paisajes impresionantes ,la recepción es muy original y moderna,la primera atención al llegar a la estancia fue perfecta
- La ubicación muy buena, las vistas simplemente espectaculares. El trato fantástico. En general un 10
Trato impecable, instalaciones fabulosas, personal amabilísimo. No podemos estar más satisfechos
La carta con un gran surtido y cocina deliciosa
- The owner/receptionist was super friendly and very helpful. Beautiful view from the terrace. Very good and tasty dinner, excellent breakfast.
Hotel Spa Villa de Mogarraz
This impressive hotel blends charming historic buildings with state-of-the-art spa facilities and a peaceful setting in the countryside outside of Salamanca – ideal for a relaxing break in rural Castile.Unwind with a session in the sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the hot tub, experience showers or indoor hydrotherapy pool. Indulge yourself with treatments ranging from tanning to massages and hot stone treatments.Look out over the Medieval village and mountainous surroundings from the scenic rooftop terrace at the Villa de Mogarraz. You can then head to the Don Mauro restaurant to enjoy the delicious local specialties, or to the welcoming bar for a refreshing drink.Beautiful natural surroundings add to the peaceful and relaxing feel of the hotel. Explore the ancient streets of the picturesque local village or head out into the dramatic countryside to walk among the chestnut and cherry trees.
- This was a spur of the moment booking as we were going to stay two nights in Salamanca. This was such a better option. The hotel was fantastic and while my Spanish is non existent the staff were patient and friendly. The village is off the beaten path and well worth the visit. We had a smashing meal in a little restaurant not far from the hotel and there are some good trails for either runs or walks. Across the road from the hotel is a Jamon butcher and if you going to buy meat from anywhere in Spain it may as well be close to the origin. Do yourself a favour and stop here.
- La habitación es amplia, muy limpia y las camas son cómodas y grandes.
- Ubicación fácil de localizar. A la entrada del pueblo. Fácil aparcamiento.
- La habitación muy amplia y el Spa. Muy tranquilo y la vista desde el balcón inmejorable
- La habitación muy confortable y espaciosa y la terraza y por supuesto el SPA, el restaurante también esta bien y no es caro, no tiene parking pero se aparca cerca y facil.
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
This hotel is a carefully converted period stone and slate building dating back to the beginning of last century. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Built for King Alfonso XIII when he visited in 1922, the building has been respectfully renovated and has preserved many of its original features, into a comfortable, contemporary hotel.The beautiful, hilly area is rich in culture, anthropology and cuisine ideal for those guests wishing to explore nature.All rooms at Hospederia Hurdes Reales feature air conditioning, hardwood floors and an elegant décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, iron and safe. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can go hiking all year round. There are several hiking trails in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- This is a modern hotel in a mountainous region of northern Extremadura. It was originally constructed in about 1930 as a home for senior citizens, but it has been converted nicely to its current use. The room was comfortable and had a nice view. The breakfast was excellent.
- The swimming pool was still available even in October. Stunning location and excellent half board evening meal.
- Setting was Great, Staff were All Friendly & Very Help Full. Restaurant Clean & Bright. Pool was nice, & Garden Area.
- They went that extra mile for our furry friend, providing a bowl and bed. Very peaceful. Enjoyed the restaurant and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
- Great room, very friendly and helpful staff ( lady on reception called a friend to help get our car started ). Beautiful, peaceful location.
Top Hotels In Caserito Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caserito Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caserito Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caserito Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!