10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía:
La Casa Grande
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Located in the Andalusian hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, this charming hotel offers fantastic views. It offers a sun terrace and air conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at La Casa Grande feature Moorish-inspired décor, with ornate rugs and lamps. Each one offers great views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a small library with armchairs. The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.Jérez Airport is around a 35 minute drive from La Casa Grande. You can drive to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz in 40 minutes.
- Beautiful and atmospheric old house. Great location, wonderful views and very comfortable rooms.
The property was lovely – nice breakfast room, big rooftop deck and a charming guest room with a great view. All in a great location in the historic center.
Would happily return!
- Beautiful views! The staff are very nice and accommodating.
- When we arrived, the hostess took us to the library stocked with the classics, for sherry and cookies. Our room looked out over the farmland below and we had a terrace on the side of the hilltop to watch the sunset and the changing light. Breakfast was in a high-ceiling room with fresh flowers, good music and interesting detail.
- The eggs were extra fluffy indeed! The view spectacular and location perfect. I would stay here again for sure!
Hotel Peña de Arcos
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Hotel Peña de Arcos is located in the historic town of Arcos de la Frontera, in the Guadalete Valley. The hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a traditional-style restaurant, serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can also make use of the Peña’s bar and terrace.The hotel is centrally located, just over one mile from San Pedro Church and a 10-minute walk from the town’s Plaza de Cabildo. Jerez de la Frontera is a 30-minute drive away.
- Pleasant hotel and stay. Comfortable twin beds, large bathroom.
- very friendly and helpful reception staff and excellent buffet breakfast
- Domingo at the reception was great.. rooms are great, sparkling clean.. amazing value for your money..
- The location was superb, part of the old town. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent hotel; quiet and very clean. It is located a little bit off the city center; but it takes only about 15-20 min walk to get to the main Plaza (del Cabildo) or 5 min using mini-bus from adjoining Plaza. Good breakfast and safe private parking.
Hotel Posada de las Cuevas
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, Hotel Posada de las Cuevas offers 1-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a bar, the 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property provides room service, and organizing tours for guests.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Hotel Posada de las Cuevas offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Posada de las Cuevas.
- Great location and access to centro. The terrace is awesome with great artwork and plants. The view is fantastic and a great place to chill even in cooler weather. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.
- Great location, view, parking deal and simple yet delicious breakfast.
- The facilities were very clean. The bed was extra large, by our standards. There was a small carpet in our room, which was nice for keeping feet warm. Facilities were basic, but in line with the price.
- Very eclectic property but plenty of space and nooks & crannys. Staff was super helpful including bartender. Room was tastefully appointed and the deck had great views. Beautiful views to have a wine or a coffee. Great location and very close to the historic area. Good restaurants within walking distance. We would definitely book again!
We had a room with a terrace and the terrace was great – cool in the evening with a nice view.
The hotel was nice, and the staff was both helpful and friendly.
The room was very romantic and interesting – despite the lack of head room.
Breakfast was basic, but it was also inexpensive.
Parking on the street was nearby and free.
Parador de Arcos de la Frontera
Boasting impressive views over the fertile plains below the Andalusian town of Arcos de la Frontera, this Parador hotel is perfect for relaxation in this charming, white-washed town.Parador de Arcos de la Frontera has traditional-style, Andalusian decorative features, including an interior courtyard, where you can keep cool in the hot summer temperatures.Set in the historic center of Arcos, this hotel is a short stroll from the castle and the town hall. From here you can also easily get to the other famous white-washed villages in this area of Andalusia.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample the à la carte menu or enjoy a light snack with friends or family.
- This is one of Spain’s famous Paradors – which are charming small hotels in historic locations. It was gorgeous and in a fascinating location on a small square up on a hill with the hotel on one side, a wonderful old church on another, the city hall with the ancient fortress behind and a view of the countryside on the fourth side.
- The view was amazing. The staff was phenomenal. The food was great. As a foreigner I felt at home.
- Historic parador in spectacular location! Breathtaking views from terrace. Spacious, comfy room. Very luxurious.
- Ambiance, view and friendliness. Great historic town with amazing church
- This place is gorgeous! The views from the patio were spectacular and the hotel itself was lovely. It’s located in a picturesque town with tiny, winding streets. Take them seriously when they say parking is tight — we parked in the new town and then walked up the hill to the hotel, which was a great choice if you don’t mind a bit of a hike. I think driving to the hotel and trying to park out front would have been no fun.
Hotel Los Olivos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Los Olivos Hotel has a 3 star rating and is located right in Arcos de la Frontera town center in the province of Cadiz. It’s an old, typically Andalusian-style house that was built in 1912 and adapted to become a hotel in 1986. The hotel sleeps a total of 37 people.Built in true local style, it has whitewashed walls, wrought iron railings on the windows, ochre-colored roof tiles and a pretty central courtyard full of plant pots and decorated with chairs and coffee tables. Guests are served under palm trees and there’s a lovely bar from where a stone well can be seen.The hotel is in one of the most central streets of the city, on the main road and only a short walk from its historic center, declared a national historic/artistic monument in 1962.
- Location and free parking. Very easy to walk to the old city from the hotel. Breakfast was good. Many restaurants and shops in the area
- Clean, quiet, lovely courtyard. Very helpful staff.
- Location was good….very small room. No parking, except extra fee for their own parking lot. Should have free parking for hotel guest.
- First day we ever drove in Spain so finding the hotel was a challenge. Would have preferred more details on how to find it
- Great hotel and location. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Hotel El Convento
El Convento is an old convent, set in the characteristic Andalusian village of Arcos de la Frontera. It has a rooftop sun terrace, with wonderful views of the Guadalete River Valley.This small hotel has a peaceful setting. It offers comfortable rooms, with air conditioning and an private bathroom. All rooms have a terrace or balcony.The hotel has a bar and a 24-hour reception with tour desk. There is a computer in reception, with free internet access, as well as free Wi-Fi.El Convento is set in the old quarter of Arcos. Just outside the city is a golf course and a lake, ideal for watersports.Arcos de la Frontera is part of the White Villages Route. It is well-placed to visit the Grazalema Natural Park and the city of Jerez.
- The views are spectacular, the room was big and the bathroom was also great. We very much enjoyed our breakfast there, too!
- The hotel was as described in the books and online. It is at the top of the hill in the middle of old town Arcos. Breakfast was available off their menu at extra charge. We would stay here again as it was very peaceful and refreshing after our prior days in Madrid’s hustle and bustle.
- Great views and a central location (follow the hotel’s advice as driving & parking in central Arcos de la Frontera is as exhilarating as they describe! )
- Wonderful location, excellent attentive and friendly staff, great terrace and great room with a lovely balcony.
- Beautiful view! The staff were quite friendly and helpful except for the obvious stupidity at El Convento about choosing not to relay the message about the car to us promptly.
Marqués de Torresoto
Marqués de Torresoto is located in Arcos de la Frontera’s beautiful old town. This traditional Andalusian building features a central courtyard, and offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms at Hotel Marqués de Torresoto feature earthenware tiles and whitewashed walls. There is a TV in each room, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café-restaurant serving drinks and snacks throughout the day. There is also a variety of restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Staff at the Marqués de Torresoto’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Arcos and the surrounding area.Just 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel is one of the town’s viewpoints, where you can enjoy magnificent views of the surrounding landscape.There is public parking about 150 feet from the hotel.
- Super hotel, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.
- Position and atmosphere very friendly and helpful staff
- It’s basic, but perfectly adequate, accommodation. The room is a little stuffy and the facilities are dated but very good value for money and lovely location (with great roof top solarium with lovely views out from arcos.
- The room was more than adequate clean and well decorated. The bathroom was ok, plenty of towels and again very clean.
If you really want an authentic Spanish feel then this is the place to be! It is close to the cathedral at the top of the hill so you need to park at the public parking and then take the bus to the hotel or walk up the hill. But you get a discount for the parking if you give them the name of the hotel.
The food is really good and fresh and they have homemade Sangria! 🙂
Arcos Golf Hotel Cortijo y Villas
Set within the Arcos Gardens Golf Resort, Cortijo Fain is located 2.5 mi from Arcos de la Frontera. The hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, an 18 hole golf course, a restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.Each air-conditioned room in this hotel has a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, heating and a seating area with a sofa. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and hairdryer.The hotel offers a shared terrace, lounge area, and children’s playground, plus a café, exclusive for clients. There is also a golf shop and conference facilities. Banquet facilities, airport shuttle and a car hire are available for an extra cost.Other facilities include a padel tennis, tennis and mini basket courts at no charge for guests.You can find shops and restaurants in Arcos de la Frontera, a 5-minute drive from Cortijo Fain. Jerez Airport is 25 mi away.
The tranquillity, the size of the room, the bathroom, omfortabke beds, room service.
Good and safe parking
- The waiter Fernando provided good service and attentive. Breakfast was good with fresh eggs upon request. Love, love the garden with Olive trees. Very peaceful, tranquil setting.
- Big room , lovely pool, pleasant helpful staff clean and very comfortable
Helpfulness of staff, couldn’t do enough for us.
It was quiet which was what we wanted after the bustle of Cadiz.
Room was large with huge balcony. Bathroom was great and could really relax in the big tub.
Swimming pool set in a lovely olive grove and had it to ourselves.
Had wifi in all areas.
- Era todo muy amplio, limpio y que la calefacción estaba encendida cuando llegamos
- The tranquillity, the size of the room, the bathroom, omfortabke beds, room service.
Hotel La Fonda del Califa
Housed in a beautifully restored 19th-century coaching inn, in Arcos de la Frontera, the Hotel La Fonda del Califa provides charming accommodations in a traditional, Andalusian and Morrocan style setting.Combining carefully preserved architectural features, with excellent modern facilities. The hotel has a wooden gallery, where you can stroll, overlooking the traditional-style Andalusian courtyard – a place where you can relax in a cool and tranquil setting and enjoy a read.Each of the hotel’s rooms comes with high wooden ceilings and is decorated with characteristic, Andalusian-style tiles. Some of the rooms are equipped with balconies or terraces, so you can soak up the sun in privacy.
- I travelled to Arcos de la Frontera for a friend’s wedding and had a wonderful stay at Hotel la Fonda del Califa. The staff are delightful and did everything to ensure my stay was a pleasant one – I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- This hotel was so beautiful. The receptionist Ruth was very accommodating and very friendly..she couldn’t do enough for you.
- THE ACCOMODATION WAS GREAT. YES I BOOKED A NON SMOKING ROOM BUT WAS DELIGHTED TO HAVE A SMOKING PATIO. OUR RECEPTION WAS EXCELLENT – WHICH ACTUALLY GUIDED US TO THE BEST TAPAS WE HAD HAD IN SPAIN FOR 3 WEEKS. ROOM VERY COMFORTABLE. OLD VILLAGE DELIGHTFUL.
- I loved the atmosphere of the hotel. Geordie and Ruth at reception were very helpful – close to the old quarter and restaurants. Huge beds that were very comfy – would recommend room with terrace – lovely to sit out looking over the city
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Room very spacious with huge bed. Terrace with good views.
Hostal Puerta de Arcos
This 19th-century house is located in the charming hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera. This guest house offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and a hydromassage bath.Set around a traditional Andalusian courtyard, the rooms at Hostal Puerta de Arcos feature tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each one comes with a safe and free internet connection. Breakfast is included.Cádiz is around 50 minutes’ drive from the Puerta de Arcos. You can drive to Jerez Airport in around 35 minutes.
- A very friendly small hostel perfectly situated to visit the interesting town and handy for several good restaurants.
- Location. Character. Although not English speaking the owners were super helpful
Nice location between the city village and the area with cosy restaurants
Very friendly (family) staff
Entrance to the hotel also in the middle of the night
A good twin bed (suite)
A spacious balcony
Very clean bathroom with both toilet and bidet
Very flexible late breakfast allowed (after a late night)
Very good coffee at breakfast
Very quiet in the room
- It was a wonderful building, spotlessly clean, cheerful and helpful staff and great facilities.
- A very welcoming retreat in the heart of this beautiful town.
Top Hotels In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!