10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cascajal San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Cascajal San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cascajal San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cascajal San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cascajal San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cascajal San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cascajal San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cascajal San José:
Fleur de Lys
One of our best sellers in San José! In central San José, Fleur de Lys offers individually decorated rooms in a Victorian mansion. It features an attractive terrace, gardens and a restaurant.The Fleur de Lys’s individually decorated rooms feature local art work. They have cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Obelisco Restaurant. A range of international cuisine is available for dinner. There is also a bar with live music.Costa Rica National Museum and the National Theater are within a 15 minute walk of the Fleur de Lys. Several buses stop nearby, while Procuraduria Train Station is 650 feet away.
- Room was super nice! Clean and everything you need. Location was perfect and safe to walk around
- Rooms clean with coffee making facilities. An upgrade from the hotel to one nicer room was a pleasant surprise. Good location.
- Satisfactory breakfast buffet from 6:30a.m. Cleanliness. Hotel decor (floral theme, very much natural woodwork, with Old World feel) is very lovely and staff accommodating. Small bar area with indoor and small outdoor seating at hotel entrance, and some food could be ordered (no fulltime restaurant).
- Location in the heart of the city – Large room with balcony – Good bar/restaurant in the hotel
- Great location! Wonderful friendly staff with a great little dinner restaurant and bar. Very cool older building. Nice complimentary breakfast.
Hotel Posada del Museo
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Posada del Museo is located in San José. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy city view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Posada del Museo you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 1,950 feet from Pre-Colombian Gold Museum, 2,300 feet from National Theatre of Costa Rica and 2,950 feet from Metropolitan Cathedral. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 9.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Colonial offers accommodations in San José, just 11 miles from Alajuela.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Hotel Colonial, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Colonial.
- If paradise was a place on earth, yo could find it here.
- The breakfast was good but wished there was access to a bar for a glass of wine at the end of the day. Gorgeous old building but no historical info on it.
- Nice localisation and room confortable with everything you need. The breakfast is good for the price, with eggs, rice, fruit…etc. You are in the city center, so you can visit everything by walk. Some good restaurant around.
- It was clean and really good breakfast. The receptionist help me charge my phone.
- Very helpful staff. Close to all of Can Jose. Clean and relaxing. Rest. Sapore has great Italian food.
Costa Rica Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Costa Rica Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Costa Rica Guesthouse, and Escazú is 5 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Staff were great. Location is a little away from the centre but not too far to be an issue. Plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby. Breakfasts are simple but tasty and nutritious. This is a fine old establishment with loads of space and architectural features. The center of justice administration is right down the road so apart from the guy who appeared to live on the footpath down the road it feels a very safe location. The level of homelessness and ‘street folk’ including the apparently drug addled and/mentally ill in San Jose takes a little getting used to but usual safety strategies apply in this very busy city.
We booked one night in San José as we landed as well as the offered pick up service from the airport. That was really convenient. The room itself was spacey, clean and full of light. Private bathroom was alright as well.
No problems with early checkout since they have a 24h reception.
- I loved the location. 20 minutes to the airport, good restaurants and grocery within walking distance. Excellent breakfast.
location was goed close to downtown.Breakfast simple but ok I asked them for papaya en they
got for me
- Good location. Complimentary breakfast. Day 2 staff was friendly and helpful.
Hotel Casa Leon
Hotel Casa Leon is located in San José, 11 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Hotel Casa Leon, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The room was spotless, The bathroom,was very nice and there were nice touches here and there.The complimentary breakfast was awesome and the staff was very friendly.
- Rooms are no frills but have what you need and are clean. Location is within walking distance to anywhere you may want to visit. But Patrick is really friendly and very helpful with local knowledge and travel advice.
The room was big and comfortable and the water in the shower was hot.
The owner was very helpful in helping us with our onward journey.
It is nearby some of the major tourist sights.
- The owner is german and speak english fluent and was very friendly and helpful. Spacious room, comfortable bed and hot water in the shower. The wifi was good in comparison to other hotels in Costa Rica. No breakfast, but there was a place just around the corner or just ask the owner. 🙂 For dinner visit La Criollita or El Lobo Estepario.
- You do get what you paid for.Staff is very helpful.They do look after you and give you heads up for possible crime late night being alone etc.There is a train every half an hour and the street traffic is crazy loud,day and night.
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout, a terrace and free breakfast, Posada Trianon is 350 feet from the Handicraft Market and 0.6 miles from San José Main Square.The rooms offer wardrobe, fan, cable TV and private bathrooms with shower. All come with basic décor.The on-site restaurant offers Costa-Rican food and Colombian-style dishes. The hotel also offers laundry services and a cafeteria that offers smoothies with natural fruit and juices.Posada Trianon is 350 feet from the Costa-Rican Congress and 1,300 feet from the National Theatre. Juan Santamaria International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.The property can arrange tours to the city and to the forest.
- The owner was incredibly nice and helpful; breakfast was delicious, and the location is very convenient.
- Amazing value for money, the free breakfast was delicious and filled us up for the day ahead! The hostess went out of her way to help us with taxis and changing money, all of the sights of San Jose were in walking distance. The room was basic but what we expected and all that we required! Would 100% recommend this place and stay again if I were to visit San Jose! Thankyou Aida!!
- Friendly hosts, perfect breakfast, near to pedastrian road whit a lot of shopping anc small cafes
- Perfect location – close to the national Theatre, bus stop to Irazu volcano and small bus station of the buses seving Cartago. The area seems to be quite safe (at least according to San Jose standards 😉 Very good Costarican breakfast, warm welcome, nice and informative owner. Rooms are small but perfectly clean. I stayed in a new/refurbished one, I don’t know if all rooms are like that.
- Aida provided me with a warm welcome, not only upon my arrival, but also upon my return from day trips to Jaco and La Fortuna. The bus stations to explore Costa Rica and to get to the airport are within walking distance, and the National Museum is a stone’s throw away. You’ll get a freshly prepared breakfast every morning, and Posada Trianon is a tremendous value for the money.
La Bergerac Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Bergerac Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in San José. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from La Bergerac Boutique Hotel, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, large hot shower, toiletries provided
- We had a lovely time at the Berjerac. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Really went above and beyond to help us with our trip details. We would definitely return!
- Breakfast should be improved. We made an arrangement about breakfast with 2 staff members about not be required to pay a breakfast. Upon checkout they had to make us pay. We asked for a hotel receipt, they said they do not give them anymore but would email it. We did not receive it.
- Dinner was delicious and the restaurant staff and chef were very nice.
- Restaurants nearby were very good. That’s about all I liked.
Hotel Boutique Luz de Luna
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Luz de Luna offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Hotel Boutique Luz Luna, and Escazú is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Boutique Luz de Luna.
- Nice and clean hotel, friendly staff, good location surrounded by lots of nice cafes and restaurants
- The place was clean. The lady who took care of us on the reception and seemed to be the manager was very nice and helpful. The shower was great! The location was a little far from the airport but that could have felt worse than it was because of the terrible traffic in San Jose.
- the staff is good, and the hotel is nearby a number of entertainment centers, of the noise from the train
- The location was excellent for what we wanted. We didn’t want to be in the downtown hub but could easily walk to all the places of interest in San Jose within 15 minutes. We picked this area because of the restaurants and craft beer nearby and if you’re a foodie with a love for craft beer, this is the spot for you. The Tipico breakfast was awesome as well.
The space is really nice decorated: Costa Rica style. It is a very nice play to stay as where the hotel is located, you can find a lot of different restaurants, it has a variety of food from Peru, Argentina, Mexican, bars, “organice food store”, etc if you go for tourism it 100% recomendable to book this hotel.
The breakfast is awesome! Warm and tasty!
The personnel is very nice and oriented to service, they always make sure your stance is confortable.
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel 1492 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Heredia is 6 miles from Hotel 1492, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This small, intimate hotel had been a private home with spacious, attractive public rooms. Breakfast was in a protected outside garden area. The staff was welcoming.
- Lovely staff that went out of their way to help me.
- Very nice staff – the men that was working at arrival did not speak English but was very friendly, as the lady I contacted per email. Also the location is near a lot of nice restaurants which is comfortable
- I spent just a night before my flight, everything was good enough for my expectations
The breakfast was excellent and cheap!
Cute,cozy, and cheap.
Boutique Hotel Casa Voltaire
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Boutique Hotel Casa Voltaire offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Boutique Hotel Casa Voltaire, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Boutique Hotel Casa Voltaire.
- The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and accomodating.
- L’accueil très sympathique , la chambre très propre avec sanitaire également correct , aucun bruit l’hôtel etant situé dans une impasse . Le petit déjeuner correct avec café à volonté . Nous avions réserver à notre arriver à l’aéroport une navette ce qui fut fait par l’hôtel , le chauffeur etait au rendez vous .
- sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit, nahe bei restaurants und bars von los yoses und san pedro. zu fuss ist man in 15′ im stadtzentrum, mit dem bus in 5′.
- Le propriétaire est très sympathique. Les chambres sont confortables. L’hôtel est bien situé, pas loin des quartiers Barrio Amon et Barrio Escalante.
- La calidez de los dueños a la hora de recibirte, la limpieza del lugar y la buena ubicación.
Top Hotels In Cascajal San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cascajal San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cascajal San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cascajal San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!