10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casavells Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casavells Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casavells Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casavells Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casavells Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casavells Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casavells Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casavells Catalonia:
Hotel Castell d’Emporda
In the beautiful rural Empordà region, this boutique hotel is in a restored 14th-century castle. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with panoramic countryside views.Hotel Castell d’Empordà is within 6 miles of the charming villages of Pals and Palafrugell, while the beaches of the Costa Brava beaches are just 9 miles away. Girona Airport is 40-minute drive from the hotel.Rooms at the Castell d’Emporda are individually decorated, with silks from India, and furniture brought from Italia, Morocco and China. There is a CD and DVD player in each room.The hotel’s Drac restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes made with fresh local produce. You can enjoy meals and drinks on the covered terrace, with wonderful countryside views.Hiking is popular in the area, and the hotel has bike and car rental. There is also a 24-hour front desk, allowing you to come and go as you please.
- Great location. Amazing facilities. Absolutely wonderful views. Good food, great drinks and very friendly staff. The restaurants are very nice. The bedroom is nicely proportioned and the decor is tasteful.
- I loved staying here. The property is really nicely maintained. The common areas, such as the walkways and 2 pools are beautifully designed. Staff was very friendly and food on site was great. Staff was super friendly – all in all really enjoyed my stay here.
- The view, the peacefulness, the hospitality of staff, the rooms, everything amazing! The breakfast too!
- Great location, amazing hotel, very good breakfest and the resturents in the hotel are beyond wow.
- Clean, specious and elegant decorated rooms. Fantasic views over the Catalunya landscape. Ideal wedding location (purpose of our stay). Excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Definitely recomment this hotel.
Hotel Aatu – Adults Only
Hotel Aatu is a rural hotel with 98 ft² of gardens and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It is set in the Medieval village of Peratallada, a 15-minute drive from the Costa Brava.This small hotel has traditional features, including stone walls and wooden beams. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright. They all have satellite TV and a seating area. Ground-floor rooms also have terraces.The Aatu Hotel is an ideal base for walking, cycling and golf. The attractive villages of Palafrugell and Begur are just a short drive away. The hotel offers free private parking on site. There is also an transfer service from Girona Airport, just 28 mi away.The hotel has a bar and lounges. Free internet access is available in public areas, as well as in most rooms. The Aatu’s reception offers a tour desk and shiatsu massage service.
- Beautiful place with gardens to walk in. The host was wonderful and helped us make reservations for dinners. This place was so quiet and relaxing. We loved it and would definitely go back!
- Rune is an excellent host. Eugenia great backup for Rune and superb housekeeper Great location for our getaway with friends. Beautiful grounds worthy of an afternoon stroll.
- Friendly staff, big and great rooms, amazing breakfast. The location is perfect, very quite and near to the beautiful village of Peratallada.
- Two beautiful pools, the one in the back is the one we used and was a salt water pool. The breakfast was very tasty. Such a great and relaxing location. Also, the bar was nice and the owner and staff were so very welcoming!!! Also, maybe 30 minutes or so from Tamarui!
A very nice country hotel with excellent gardens and pools, and lots of small details which made it a pleasure to stay in.
Arcs De Monells
Located in the small medieval countryside village of Monells not far from Girona, the Costa Brava and at the foot of the ‘Gavarres’ mountain range, the Hotel Arcs de Monells offers comfortable and well equipped accommodations full of character, in an especially picturesque location.
Sandra & Joseph couldn’t have been more welcoming and accommodating !
When we learned that there was going to be a train strike on the day we were to leave they graciously helped us leave a day early and got us a cab within an hour. Great pool and lovely quiet yard area.
- Joseph and Sandra are wonderful hosts and the hotel is very nice. The room layout makes the most of the space. The bed was comfy and the morning breakfast buffet was just right. We had dinner at the hotel one night and it was delicious. Joseph arranges rwntal bikes for us – Giant road bikes – that were perfect for the great riding we did around here. It’s a great place to stay.
- Staff went over and beyond when we had an illness problem (completely unrelated to the hotel)
- Beautiful village and surrounding area and the hotel is modern while maintaining a historical appearance, in-keeping with the village. Staff are real lovely people and the facilities fantastic. Also worth having an evening meal as our food was excellent
- Beautiful spacious room very tastefully designed.great breakfast.
- Sandra & Joseph couldn’t have been more welcoming and accommodating !
Hotel Mas Rabiol
Hotel Mas Rabiol (Only Adults) is a traditional, 16th-century Catalan country house hotel just outside Peratallada, surrounded by 5 hectares of landscaped gardens. It has an outdoor swimming pool, bar and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in Hotel Mas Rabiol are individually decorated and feature high ceilings with wooden beams. All rooms are heated and have digital television.Hotel Mas Rabiol offers a large breakfast of products from the Girona region, including homemade jams and cured meats. There is a library with a fireplace where guests can relax.Activities nearby include horse riding and canoeing, while the Pals and Empordà Golf Courses are both within 20 minutes’ drive.The medieval villages of Pals and Peratallada can be found less than 6.2 mi away, while the Costa Brava town of Palafrugell is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Girona is 19 mi away.
- The house is very charming, with many nice design details. The garden is lovely and great for spending a full day at the pool.
- Stale bread. Insufficcient fruit. No drinking water in room.
Lovely rural location. Calme. Lovely pool area
Friendly helpful owner
Characteristic building !!!
- Gloria is a fantastic hostess and this lovingly restored Catalan farmhouse in a quiet rural location is perfectly located for exploring the villages of the Costa Brava. Nearby Peratallada is a gem with good restaurants and Gloria’s recommendation of Mas Pou in nearby Palau Sator was sensational. The room was very comfortable and the quiet location makes for a good night’s sleep. Very good wifi reception for those who must remain in contact with the outside world even when in such an idyllic setting.
- Everything! Love the house, the location, breakfast, garden and the home feeling
Hostal Blau is a charming guest house set in a 14th-century town house in the Medieval village of Peratallada. This rustic property features individually decorated rooms and a terrace.The Blau has exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each bedroom has a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a fireplace, with firewood included in the price.Breakfast is prepared using fresh, local produce. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the Blau.Peratallada Castle is just 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Baix Empordà’s beaches and its many golf courses can be reached in 20 minutes, by car.
- This is a fantastic place. If you have issues with stairs ask for a room on ground level. Staff is the best. Town is beautiful.
- My 2nd visit to Hostal Blau…still a great choice…and an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Emporda. Wonderful, rustic B&B with a peaceful, zen-like vibe. There are 2 new suites in an annex but Room #4 is my favorite with the spacious rooftop terrace. Warm, welcoming spirit from owners Tonia & Fran…and the lovely Daniela who keeps everything running smoothly. El Borinot Restaurant is just a few steps away with great food, nice owner & a very hard working waitress. There is a new wine bistro in town, Cireret…I stopped by each evening for a glass of wine & a montadito. My sincere thanks to Tonia, Fran & Daniela for their gracious hospitality – it was a treat to stay with you again!
Staff was very helpful in booking excursion to the Dali museum.
Breakfast bread and croissants were fresh baked, preserves were homemade. Very extensive continental breakfast.
Room was spacious with a small fridge and private patio. Bed was comfortable.
Plenty of quality restaurants nearby.
Complimentary bottle of champagne in our fridge.
Very unique accommodation in a very unique town (village)?
- It was beautifully decorated. Oozing with charm. Super comfortable, cozy and friendly. Lovely in everysense imaginable with a lovely host who gave us lots of great advice. Great breakfast too.
Nice little hotel, friendly owners. The building is beautiful and well preserved.
The woods are very close and the little town of Peratallada is wonderful. Very quiet place.
Hotel la Plaça Madremanya
This attractive hotel is located in the charming village of Madremanya, 11 mi from Girona. Set in gardens, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, sun terrace and free bike rental.Plaça Madremanya’s spacious rooms have armchairs and plasma TV with DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and has a bar. The gourmet La Plaça Restaurant offers a fusion of traditional and contemporary cuisine and fine wines.The hotel organizes walking tours and cookery courses. The Gualta Pitch and Putt course is 11 mi away and the beaches of the Costa Brava 30 minutes’ drive away.Hotel la Plaça Madremanya provides free private parking and a shuttle service for a fee to Girona Airport, 30 minutes’ drive away. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 28 mi away.
- Beatiful rustic and cosy hotel in a little medieval town, gourmet restaurant and breakfast buffet, with definitely big rooms and really well taken care of :)!
- La Placa is a gem of a place to stay, in a medieval village in the heart of the Emporda/Girona provinces. Michelin rated restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily, locally sourced (including from a garden on the premises). Warm and helpful staff. The family also owns a charming tapas bar in town. Fabulous library with coffee table books about the area. We highly recommend!
- Lovely boutique hotel in little town of Madremanya. Nicely decorated bedroom and bathroom. Dinner was delicious.
- We didn’t have breakfast – everyday we wanted to to do so many things (Girona and the Pirineus are so beautiful, one don’t want to miss a thing) we we’re not able to taste it. The location, preservation of the place (a farm house from the 13th-14th century), hospitality of the owner and her “sidekick” (her nephew – Elvira), and the astonishing library. The fact that several great artists (Günther Grass spent a month in there – and this is just an example) stayed there is not a “bad” thing. A great place to stay and a terrific experience.
- The Proprietor (Jaume) and his staff were very kind and helpful booking us an alternative return flight from Girona, thus avoiding the Barcelona Airport strike.
Hotel Es Portal
One of our best sellers in Pals! Set in a refurbished 16th-century farmhouse, Hotel Es Portal is located in Pals, on the Costa Brava. Featuring a restaurant, the hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Featuring wooden floors and garden views, each room includes a wardrobe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.At Hotel Es Portal you will find a garden, shared lounge and games room.The restaurant, Es Portal Restaurant, serves local, renewed Empordà cuisine, and specializes in rice grown in Pals, and local products.Pals Beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet at this beautiful hotel. We also very much enjoyed the meals we had, especially the meal cooked by the chef for us, as the only guests on that day when they only serve dinner to the guests staying at the hotel. Excellent food and beautifully presented. The staff was very helpful. Nice to get towels that we could bring to the beach. The breakfasts were also excellent.
- This was the best hotel we have ever stayed at and we are world travelers. It is quiet, classy, romantic, and the service is top notch. If you are visiting Pals or Peratallada by rental car and need a place to stay the night or are needing a place to utilize as a home base for day trips to the surrounding areas you will not be disappointed. The chef and onsite restaurant are simply amazing as well.
- Very friendly, great restaurant, beautiful area, comfy bed and very quiet
- The beautifully restored old farmhouse. The food was very good. The best pan tomate I ever ate!! The staff were so kind and friendly.
Exceptional hotel, with friendly staff and all the little extras in the room you would expect in this price range. Great location, with great beaches short drive and restaurants. A vehicle is definitely recommended.
Beds very comfortable, great aircon, quiet and excellent wifi.
El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only
Hotel Papibou is set in a renovated 13th-century building in the Medieval village of Peratallada, 15 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Air-conditioned rooms feature rustic details such as exposed wooden beams and modern decor. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They are heated and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A varied breakfast including pastries and Iberian cold meats is offered, and a tasting menu of Catalan dishes is available.Reception can help with tourist information and bicycle rental. Empordà and Pals Golf Courses are a 10-minute drive away.
- We loved our stay in El Cau del Papibou. The room was beautiful, very clean and quite spacious, and Alicia who is running the place was just wonderful. In general, it is a great choice in the heart of Peratallada and would stay there again.
- Perfect location in the heart of Peratallada. Quaint hotel, small but very personal. Alicia, our host, is so nice and very accommodating.
- Great manager at the hotel who gave us extra service which we appreciated.
- The staff was very helpful! The town is also beautiful! The AC was very powerful, too!
- El Cau del Papibou was a charming small hotel set right in the middle of a quaint medieval village. We were there for six nights exploring the Costa Brava region and we thought it was the perfect base for our daily excursions. For a village its size Peratallada has many amazing restaurants. Alicia was a charming and friendly host. Try the gelato shop across the way…amazing.
Hotel Mar de Tasmània
Located in La Bisbal, 21 mi from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Mar de Tasmània features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 20 mi from Hotel Mar de Tasmània, while Roses is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 mi from Hotel Mar de Tasmània.
great hotel, the staff was very freendly, the breakfest was a bit simple for me
but it’s a great place to sleep inhe have a great pizzeria inside the hotel
Great hotel, wonderful location, the staff was amazing.
the breakfast a bit thin in choices for eating but definitely a great place to come back
- Great location, super friendly staff, AMAZING value for money
- The Restaurant, the staff, the wonderful balcony, the spacious room. Very clean and wonderful staff!
This hotel is great value for money. Three couples stayed here while attending a wedding and were all very happy with the hotel. The Hotel is central, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also we had a large balcony off our room with a great view.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great morning coffees!
- great hotel, the staff was very freendly, the breakfest was a bit simple for me
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa feature at Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa, set on a golf course 1.9 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Its stylish rooms have balconies and free internet access.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a pillow menu. They also have a sofa and some feature picture windows with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa’s 36-hole golf course is divided into 2 routes of 18 holes each. There is also a golf school.The hotel spa is available for an extra charge. It offers a range of treatments and massages. It has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish baths, as well as a fitness center.The restaurant specializes in Catalan dishes, with creative touches. There is also a relaxing lounge serving cocktails and aperitifs.The villages of Pals and Aiguablava are within 6.2 mi of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa. The AP-7 motorway is 16 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- Large room, excellent view over golf course. Nice balcony. Comfy bed. Well serviced throughout stay. Staff excellent.
- Spacious room. Helpful reception. Unbeatable location if playing golf.
- The welcome cookies are delicious. The junior suite bed’s oriented to see the views .
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
Top Hotels In Casavells Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casavells Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casavells Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casavells Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!