10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casau Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casau Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casau Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casau Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casau Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casau Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casau Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casau Catalonia:
Aparthotel Nou Vielha
One of our top picks in Vielha.Aparthotel Nou Vielha is located in the commercial center of Vielha, just 8.7 mi away from the Baqueira Beret ski resort. It offers apartments with well-equipped kitchens.Apartments at the Nou Vielha feature a double bedroom and a kitchen with fridge and microwave. Each has a living room with sofa and TV. Towels and sheets are provided.Facilities at the Nou Vielha include a lounge and café. Guests can make use of the property’s parking facilities on request.The Nou Vielha is located in the Vall d’Aran and just 20 minutes’ drive from the French border. The aparthotel has easy access to the N-230 motorway, a 2-minute drive away.
Great location, next to coffee, resturants and supermarket.
Nice quiet room, good shower
- The receptionist was very friendly and efficient and helped us out whenever we needed directions or information. The rooms were spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. We only stayed one night, however I would definitely book again.
- Great location, nice and basic apartment, separate rooms for kids and parents, kitchen with stove (top), microwave, refrigerator, clean
- Clean and bright pet-friendly aparthotel in the perfect location. Comfy beds. A very quiet place to rest. 2 min walk to shopping center, 5min to the oldtown. Price and quality matched our expectations.
- Perfect suite for travelling with a dog. Supermarket just around the corner.
- Great location, next to coffee, resturants and supermarket.
Located in Vielha e Mijaran and 10 minutes’ drive from Baquiera-Beret Ski Resort, ETH Pomer offers ski storage. It serves a buffet breakfast and has a bar.Each heated room at ETH Pomer has a TV and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have a private bathroom and feature a rustic décor.During the summer months the hotel offers a program of free excursions and visits, including nature walks around the lakes, historical visits and a route around some of the local Romanesque architecture.There is a small range of cafes and restaurants in Vielha e Mijaran. ETM Pomer does not have a restaurant and dinners are served nearby.The surrounding Vall d’Aran area is ideal for hiking, abseiling and horse riding. The French border is 12 mi from the Pomer, while Posets-Maladeta Park is a 20-minute drive away. Free parking for motorbikes is available on site.
- Breakfast was amazing with homemade cakes and great variety. Staff was lovely, helpful and very proud of their business.
- It was an excellent choice! All geat from the staff to cleanliness and breakfast. Compliments!
They had a great breakfast that was made by the owners which was delicious.
The hotel is a central location so for night outs we didn’t even needed a car, for day trips it was great, we had to go no further than 1 hour away.
- The staff was fantastic, helping to make several phone calls where our minimal Spanish/Catalan would not have sufficed. The breakfast was excellent. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet even though the hotel is located in the central area of the town. It was a very large room with a balcony and a king bed, unusual for Europe. On top of all that, we were able to extend our stay for another night in the same room with no advance notice. Excellent value at a very reasonable price!
- The room was very comfortable. The location was in the city center but very quiet. The breakfast was amazing. The front desk person was very personable and helpful!
Suite Aparthotel & Spa El Refugio De Aran Vielha
One of our top picks in Vielha.Set on the banks of the Vall d’Aran’s Garona River, Suite Aparthotel y Spa Eth Refugi d’Aran has a picturesque mountainside location. It features an indoor pool and a spa.The Refugi d’Aran is set in an Alpine-style building, which has rustic décor and wooden ceilings. Each heated apartment has twin beds, a seating area with a TV, a kitchenette and dining area.La Raclette del Refugi Restaurant serves traditional mountain cuisine and a buffet breakfast. Guests can relax in the lounge area, which has a TV and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available here.The hotel spa has a, hot tub and a plunge pool. Vichy treatments.Guests have free access to the seasonal pool, open from July to September 10.El Refugi d’Aran is ideally located for outdoor activities, such as horse riding, hiking and fishing. Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great place in a great location. Easy walk into the city. One of the few places open in off season.
Kitchen was a great bonus
The apartment was roomy and comfortable
- Nice decor, friendly and helpful staff, super clean, excellent location.
We like the location and freedom to cook our own food, especially the mushrooms that we find on our long hikes.
The apartment was roomy and equipped with most of what we needed. We stayed last year and will stay again next year.
Nice quiet location, walking distance to the city center, restaurants, shops and big supermarket.
Our family room was large, kids stayed on the attic floor and really loved it.
Hotel Riu Nere
This charming mountain hotel was fully renovated in 2004 and offers cozy, comfortable accommodations right in the historic heart of Vielha.The hotel is great for skiing enthusiasts and those looking to experience the region’s superb winter sports. During the winter months, a public bus service runs regularly to the ski routes from the stop just 100 feet from the hotel. In the summer, from 4 July to September 3, the hotel offers guests a free guided tour of this beautiful mountain town and the surrounding area.
Perfect location, just some steps from the center.
Amazing and friendly staff. Will totally go back if I’m the area again
- The hotel is centrally located and walking distance to cafes and restaurants. The view from the room was great.
Bath, lots of hot water.
Short walk to best beer in the area
- Very cool location and view from our room was amazing.
- Excellent value accommodation and surprisingly good breakfast too.
- Perfect location, just some steps from the center.
One of our top picks in Vielha.Located in the center of Viella, the capital of the Valle de Arán, Hotel Urogallo offers a restaurant, coffee-shop, ski lockers and parking facilities close to the accommodations. The property is located 8.7 mi from the Baqueira Beret.During winter, transport to the ski slopes is available 150 feet from the property for an extra charge. A program of activities is also available in the summer.The property is close to a leisure center, offering activities such as ice skating and an indoor swimming pool.The hotel has TV with international channels and private parking for motorcycles.
Location. Good price. Very kind stuff
In the center of the beautiful city of Vielha . Very good value for money.
Great room. Great checkin and checkout exerience.
- The location was great to walk around the town. Nice food for dinner and superb breakfast. Nice to have a bathtub
- This review is for the Hotel Husa Tuca because the Hotel Urogallo was closed for renovations. A few days before our scheduled arrival, we received an email from Hotel Urogallo advising us that we would stay at the Hotel Husa Tuca instead. We were very satisfied with the Hotel Husa Tuca in every respect. Even with the hotel substitution, check-in and check-out was very efficient. Meals (both dinner and breakfast) were outstanding, the room was fine, wifi worked well, parking was free, and customer service was excellent.
- This is an old traditional hotel, dated decor and furnishings but comfortable. When we arrived the receptionist was very helpful telling us where we could park. The half board option was good value, breakfast especially was excellent
- near interesting places. Easy to get to the mountains.
- Location. Good price. Very kind stuff
Hotel Ço De Pierra
Set in the quaint, picturesque village of Betren, this rustic-style hotel is just a short distance from the renowned Baqueira Beret ski resort, in the Aran Valley.Ço de Pierra is the perfect accommodation to get from it all, and unwind in a mountainous setting. During the winter, this is also an ideal base to do some skiing on the nearby Baqueira Beret ski slopes. In summer, you can go trekking in the mountains and stunning landscapes of this area.The hotel is just a short drive from the national parks of Aiguestortes. From here you can easily cross the border into France, and visit famous Lourdes.
- The most wonderful place! I will highly recommend to clients – I did not want to depart!!! Everything was just superb; the room; the breakfast….. service! Thank you so much for making my first visit to Val d’Aran so special.
- Every thing was great, big rooms, clean, feels like home!
- Complete and varied breakfast, comfortable and cozy rooms, located close (5/10 minute walk) to Vielha, the main village in the valley (with many shops and restaurants: pizza/pasta, tapas/pintxos, local and Spanish cuisine, etc.). The hotel is very clean and parking is next to the building (access to the parking is easier than it seems, but be careful with the slope the first time; next time, you’ll think it’s a piece of cake). The area -Val d’Aran- is full of places to visit (both long and short hikes in the mountains, lakes, etc.), also Romanesque churches (in the own Valley of Aran and also nearby valley of Boí/Taüll).
- Very comfortable, cosey hotel for a winter weekend! Free parking and wifi which worked well. Liked the decor with lots of bare wood beams and floors. Heating always available and controlable. Room spacious and bed comfortable. Location just far enough out of the centre to be quiet, but near enough to walk in. Generally very pleasant place to stay!
The staff was great and kindly.The breakfast was fresh and very good.The room was clean and comfortable.
It was one of the best family hotel that we stayed.
Turrull hotel offers rustic, heated rooms in the capital of the Val d’Aran. Guests can enjoy Aranese cuisine in the hotel restaurant or relax by the fireplace in the lounge. Free Wi-fi is available.Rooms at Turrull are designed in a rural style with parquet floors and wooden furniture. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV. They all have a private bathroom with hairdryer. One room is fully adapted for disabled guests.Hotel Turrull is a 5-minute walk from Vielha’s commercial center. Baqueira Beret ski resort is a 30-minute drive away. Ski storage is available and the hotel also offers private covered parking.
- Location was excellent. Rooms basic. Shower OK. Breakfast OK minus.
Friendly staff, even with limited understanding of English and my limited Spainish.
Happy to store our backpacks on the final day until we departed via the local bus service
- Despite Booking.com stating there was private parking – there isn’t for guests – it’s the owner’s private parking. So the owner let us park 3 motorcycles in his garage! Legend
Room was tidy
Plenty of hot water
Location was close to shops
- The room was fine, warm and with plenty of hot water.
Located in the Pyrenees, Hotel Viella offers a fantastic location and great views. Set in the beautiful Aran Valley, the area is ideal for skiing.All rooms at the Viella come with a private bathroom. There is a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi is available.There is a leisure center near the hotel. Here there is an ice rink and a covered swimming pool.The hotel is near the town center. The nearby N-230 road offers easy access across the French border and to the rest of Catalonia.
- It was a comfortable and clean hotel. The staff were very friendly. The ubication was very near to the center.
- Vielha is a delightful town and Hotel Vielha is ideally situated to take full advantage of the towns numerous restaurants and shops and also giving great access to the Pyrenees.
- Friendly staff. Parking was nearby and not too pricey. Well located for walking in to the town.
- The town is gorgeous and the Hotel is a short walk away from restaurants shops and bars/cafes. Breakfast was good and the room was clean and tidy, staff were great and could speak English well. A lot to see here you will need to stop for 2 nights at least.
- We are 4 old codgers who tour Northern Spain on motorcycles every year and have stayed here on many occasions and it never ceases to amaze us what great value it is. We will continue to stay here as long we can keep going!
Aparthotel La Vall Blanca
One of our top picks in Vielha.La Vall Blanca is located in the mountain town of Vielha, in the Catalan Pyrenees. This family-run apartment complex is an ideal base for visiting Baqueira Beret Ski Resort, 8.1 mi away.The La Vall Blanca complex offers apartments and studios with plenty of natural light and great views of the surrounding mountains. Each one is equipped with a TV, kitchenette and private bathroom.A range of small bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk of the La Vall Blanca apartments. The border with France is 16 mi away, while Aiguestortes National Park is around 31 mi away. The property offers free guided excursions.Public parking is available near the hotel, subject to availability.
The staff are very friendly and speaks English, which is not that common in Spain, and also Catalan, Franch, Italian and German.
They upgraded us for a better room with no extra charge.
Great location, small street from the main one, free parking on the street and you can walk along the river for a beer or coffee in just 5 max 10 minutes.
The rooms are great, have a kitchen with all you need, and still get the room clean every morning.
We really enjoyed our stay highly recommend it.
- lovely warm apartment, with fridge and all amenities, staff were helpful, and as we arrived a little earlier than planned they even let us have access to our room straight away
- The kitchen was good for cooking (and there is a nice supermarket close by). They realy tried to help us with every question we had, about the park, restaurant, where to travel. The room seem very nice and have a great view.
- The location was very nice. It was in a calm area next to the river and there was a small park just outside for my daughter to play in. Although you have to pay for parking at the hotel, it was next to a relatively large car park so we never had any problems.
- Great location. But the room was too small and crowded for us. We were 2 adults and 4 kids and accepted more space in the room according to pictures. The kitchen was supplied enough but did not have a stove. It’s a nice place for a small famil.
- The staff are very friendly and speaks English, which is not that common in Spain, and also Catalan, Franch, Italian and German.
One of our best sellers in Vielha! Located in the very heart of the mountain resort, this family-run hotel has smart soundproofed bedrooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The Baqueira-Beret ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.Hotel Orla is located on the main shopping street of Vielha, the capital of Valle de Arán. There is storage available for ski and snowboarding equipment at the Hotel Orla.The interiors are decorated with smart, tiled floors of a terracotta color and the furniture is made of pine wood. They enjoy plenty of natural light thanks to the exterior-facing windows. Each has a fully equipped bathroom with an ionic hairdryer and a safe.Meals are served in the nearby Antxon Restaurant, a 5-minute walk away.There is also a laundry service and private parking for motorbikes is available for an extra cost. Staff at reception can provide information about activities in the Pyrenees, such as hiking, rafting, kayaking and skiing.
The owner of the hotel is very warm and happy to give advice and help.
The rooms are very clean and nice. Very good breakfast .
We took half board and the restaurant for dinner was great!
- Handy to everything, small but comfortable bed and pillows
- At this price we didn’t expect luxury, but the room was more than adequate: comfortable and clean, the reception warm, efficient and helpful. The breakfast was good value for money. A good location bang in the centre of Vielha and with free parking not too far away.
- Clean, spacious and comfortable and very helpful staff.
- Staff very attentive. Good breakfast. In the town centre. Comfortable bedroom.
- The owner of the hotel is very warm and happy to give advice and help.
Top Hotels In Casau Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casau Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casau Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casau Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!