10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casatejada Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Casatejada Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casatejada Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casatejada Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casatejada Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casatejada Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casatejada Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casatejada Extremadura:
Hotel Alonso de Monroy
Hotel Alonso de Monroy has accommodations in Belvis de Monroy. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms provide a mountain view and come with a closet and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel Alonso de Monroy can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Mediterranean cuisine.Hotel Alonso de Monroy has a terrace. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Belvis de Monroy, like fishing.Jarandilla de la Vera is 29 miles from Hotel Alonso de Monroy.
- Good location for a stop off and good sized clean room. Restaurant on site for snacks
- restaurant and bar very reasonably priced. breakfast had to be ordered from cafeteria but was included in very reasonable room rate .
- Staff was nice and kind. Clean, wifi ok and free parking outside. Breakfast is typical Spanish with caffe, toast and natural orange juice. You can take the breakfast at any time you want. The room has water boiler, air comditioning and a little fridge. Gracias!
- Friendly and helpful staff. I forgot a phone cable and went back a week later. It had been saved for me. Many thanks to the cleaning lady!
- Un Hotel perfecto que cumplió sobradamente mis expectativas.
Hotel los Granados
Offering a restaurant, Hotel los Granados is located in Navalmoral de la Mata. Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel los Granados you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
- The staff were excellent. Really helpful and pleasant. Big rooms with those at the back providing a nice view of the mountains. Evening meal is well worth having. Good quality food in a relaxing environment. The hotel is a bit of a walk to the centre of Navalmoral but convenient for the rail and bus stations and motorway network. Ideal for a stopover on a long journey. A proper Spanish hotel near a small town with plenty of bars and restaurants. I hope to return soon.
- The lady at reception (Veronica) was very pleasant and helpful.
The location is convenient for stopover
The hotel is modern & clean
- Good-sized room with comfortable bed and nice bathroom facilities. We walked about 10 minutes from the train/bus station. (Hotel is located on the highway and has free parking.) Complimentary breakfast was very good. Wonderful to be here during Carnival.
- El conjunto de los servicios que ofrecia el hotel.
Hotel Valles de Gredos
Set in the middle of Dehesa Boyal and Talayuela Golf Course, this hotel provides smart and stylish accommodations and is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.Wake up with a hearty breakfast in the hotel’s cafeteria, before heading out for a visit to the picturesque villages in the surroundings in the morning sunshine. You can return to Talayuela’s restaurant to grab a light lunch.In the afternoon, you can unwind by the swimming pool – soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot midday sun.Retire to your stylish and spacious room in the early evening to get some rest and freshen up. Then go for a tasty, 3-course dinner in the elegant on-site restaurant. You can also enjoy the lovely views of the course and surrounding countryside from the restaurant.
The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Nice View to the mountains.
The Hotel is nice situated in a quite area.
- La habitación y el desayuno fenomal, las vistas preciosas y la comida explendida.
- Personal muy amable, sitio muy tranquilo y con mucho encanto. Vistas increíbles y el camarero del hotel de 10!!!
- Hola, la habitación estaba bien pero en vez de esas ventanas tan grande un balcón pueden poner un balcón en vez de esa enorme ventanal
La ubicacion espectacular y la terraza de verano que justo se inauguraba ese fin de semana con unas vistas inmejorables al anochecer y la comida muy rica.
El personal amable y atento y la habitacion cómoda y con ventanales enormes.
Para amantes del golf había opcion de practicarlo.
- The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Area de Servicio los Cerrillos
Located in Peraleda de la Mata, Area de Servicio los Cerrillos provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. The on-site restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath. All rooms at Area de Servicio los Cerrillos feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Area de Servicio los Cerrillos has a playground.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Jarandilla de la Vera is 25 miles from the hotel.
- The stuff was very nice, very well cleaned and quiet. A great place to stay when you are traveling.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Ideal location for travelling from Madrid to Portugal.
- Helpful and pleasant staff, good atmosphere and value.
- Quiet even so close to the highway (good windows I’d say), clean, nice staff and great food! Like an oasis in a desert.
Absolutely no complaints about the rooms. As birders we enjoyed the countryside adjacent with its varied birds. We spent several evenings next to the petrol station observing various Vultures, Eagles, Harriers and Kites going to roost. Bar food available during the day. Choice of 1st & 2nd courses, pudding, water, wine and coffee inclusive for less than 10Euro. We chose off the wine list so extra.
Location over limitations may well win next time.
Alcor del Roble
Located in Collado, Alcor del Roble provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a concierge service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Alcor del Roble, including cycling and fishing.Plasencia is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Jarandilla de la Vera is 12 miles from the property.
- A beautiful setting very quiet, pool was excellant highly recommend
- El trato familiar del personal, muy buenos anfitriones. Genial. Los desayunos increíbles.
- La atención que te dan es excelente, te hacen sentir como en tu propia casa, lo recomiendo a todos.
- El dueño era buena gente, nos invitó a coger todo tipo de fruta y verduras en su huerto
- Fantástico. Trato personalísimo. La comida del restaurante excepcional. Personal de 10. Recomendadísimo.
Surrounded by gardens, La Casona has an outdoor pool, paddle-tennis court and a lounge with a fireplace and a free Wi-Fi zone. The rustic-style rooms and bungalows offer views of the Extremaduran countryside.This restored country house is located in Valvellidos, between the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and Monfragüe National Park. Plasencia is a 45-minute drive away, while Cáceres is a 90-minute drive away.La Casona’s heated rooms have wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some bungalows have a lounge, a kitchenette with a microwave, and covered porch.Characteristic regional cuisine in served in La Casona’s dining room. Specialties include roasted goat and suckling pig, cooked in a traditional wood-fired oven.
Fresh cherries for breakfast, heaven on earth!
We were awoken by the calls of Hoopoe and found birds and butterflies everywhere we walked (go where you like said our host)!
Not modern decor, very rural, excellent food (we had the two meat dinner) really fresh salad, good olives and fruit and superb local wine this is a place I would heartily recommend.
- Sin duda el personal.muy buena gente.estuvimos como en casa.
La decoración rústica, el ambiente familiar, la comida exquisita, el lugar inmerso en la naturaleza…
Los dueños eran muy amables y simpáticos. Todo muy tranquilo y precioso.
- Estuve alojada el pasado puente y vengo encantadisima, sin duda volveré a repetir y se lo recomendaré a mis conocidos. Resaltar la amabilidad y atención por parte de los propietarios, son súper cariñosos y cercanos. Es un lugar muy acogedor, te hace sentir como en casa. La finca es preciosa, que placer desconectar en un lugar así…..
Nos alojamos en bungalow con jacuzzi y la primera noche no nos funcionó. Es una pena porque era el motivo principal por el cual elegí ese alojamiento. Si bien es cierto que Míriam se disculpó y que la segunda noche funcionó algún rato y Míriam nos dijo que si no era así nos cambiaría de bungalow.
El trato sin duda fue genial, la cama muy cómoda y la casita muy bonita y acogedora.
Míriam y Guille fueron muy atentos y nos hicieron recomendaciones sobre qué visitar en la zona. Además al ir el GPS nos mandó por un camino cortado y Guille amablemente acudió a por nosotros para indicarnos el camino.
- Fresh cherries for breakfast, heaven on earth!
El Turcal is design hotel set in a 19th-century barn, restored with local wood and stone. It offers bright, spacious accommodations, with large gardens and an outdoor swimming pool.This rural hotel is set near the village of Torremenga, in Cáceres province. The historic town of Plasencia is 12 mi away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.Rooms at El Turcal are simple and elegant. They all have a balcony and plenty of natural light. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and a small seating area.The Turcal has a bar and a traditional restaurant. There is a comfortable lounge, with sofas and an open fireplace. There is also a patio, with a zen design pond.
- The house is beautifully kept and the rooms very comfortable. The owners are incredibly charming and warm. Both meals we had were excellent. No complaints!
- El trato de Carmen y Alberto,exquisito y el alojamiento lleno de encanto.
- El desayuno es espectacular, con todos los productos caseros, Antonio y Carmen siempre atentos y dando la informacion necesaria. El alojamiento es un prodigio arquitectónico aprovechando los espacios y la luz, rodeado de unos jardines de donde nos traido unas fotos preciosas.
- El entorno, la tranquilidad su personal. El diseño interior del hotel muy acertado.
- Todo. La decoración del edificio, el servicio súper amable, el desayuno y la comida casera del propio hotel. Solo hay 11 habitaciones pero es un trato muy personalizado.
Café Bar Hotel Jefi
Featuring free WiFi, Café Bar Hotel Jefi is located in Jaraiz de la Vera. This property offers free breakfast and an English-style bar, plus a shared terrace and lounge.Each room in this hotel features different décor and includes air conditioning and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This hotel offers a children’s playground and games room. The bar offers tea, beer, and gin tonic, and tapas, while the breakfast offered here includes juice, coffee, toast, pate, and the characteristic Spanish churros.You can find a restaurant, café, and grocery store within 0.6 mi of Café Bar Hotel Jefi. Cuacos de Yuste Monastery is a 10-minute drive from the property, and there are several lakes and natural pools in the surroundings. Plasencia is 21 mi away.
- El trato del personal encantador muy agradables muy afables
- Sitio sencillo pero muy limpio y la relacion calidad precio es inmejorable. el personal super agradable. perfecto para visitar la comarca de la Vera, Monasterio de Yuste y el Jerte.
- Estuvimos alojados a primeros de Agosto somos un matrimonio con dos chicos adolescentes y todo lo que podemos decir de este alojamiento es bueno, estuvimos muy bien, la habitacion sin grandes lujos pero amplia y limpia, la comida estupenda un 10 al cocinero y el personal de +10 todos super amables, seguro que volvemos…… Y como diria nuestra simpatiquisima camarera Jenny “HASTA PRONTO CHICOSSSSS”
La habitación estaba muy limpia y no se oía nada
El menú del hotel era bueno y no era el típico buffet libre
- Fuimos a pensión completa y la verdad que todo muy rico. Habia varios primeros y varios segundos a elegir. Los dueños muy agradables y atentos y de regalo de despedida nos dieron un bote de pimentón. A pesar de la cama volvería sin duda pero en otra habitación con cama grande y bañera de hidromasaje que me tocó ducha
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos is set in the natural setting of La Vera Region, in Tejeda de Titar. It features a restaurant and rustic décor with antiques and design furniture.Featuring great views of the mountains and the countryside, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They also come with a satellite TV and a private bathroom.A daily breakfast consisting of toasts, orange juice and pastries is included. The restaurant specializes in meats and regional dishes, offering a set menu and a selection of local wines. Room service is available.Bikes to explore the surroundings can be provided for free. Cuacos de Yuste and its Monastery are within 20 minutes’ drive away. Plasencia is 14 mi away.
- Very friendly staff. Balcony with nice view. Close to Monfragues national park.
- A true rural Spanish hotel. The bar was host to a steady stream of locals coming and going and playing domino’s. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Copious amounts of olives were served to us while enjoying a drink after we arrived. Good sized room with air con and a balcony.
- Lovely place to stay. Food excellent and also the wine. Our dog had plenty of space and areas to walk. Would definitely stay again.
- The garden was peaceful, the parking was good, the food was excellent, the staff were friendly. The locals were colourful. This is a small hotel with a big heart and a bar full of locals. I enjoyed my stay and I would be more than happy to return,
- Second visit here, and it won’t be the last! Everything is good here and the customer comes first. Super value evening menu, good breakfast (included) making it superb value.
Hotel rural Puerta de Monfragüe
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel rural Puerta de Monfragüe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villarreal de San Carlos. The hotel has a sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Views of the mountain, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Trujillo is 28 mi from Hotel rural Puerta de Monfragüe, while Plasencia is 14 mi from the property.
- Good location with lovely views and just outside Parc Monfragüe. Wifi good in main restaurant area only
- The location just outside the park is excellent and the food was adequate if a little basic. It has a bar with separate restaurant. The place has the feel of a simple mountain lodge about it
- Great location just outside the national park. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was excellent.
- The position was wonderful and the one meal I had was excellent but must have been very expensive!!!
- Friendly, welcoming staff. Good evening meal in restaurant. Beautiful location.
Top Hotels In Casatejada Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casatejada Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casatejada Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casatejada Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!