10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas Pontet Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas Pontet Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas Pontet Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas Pontet Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas Pontet Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas Pontet Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas Pontet Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casas Pontet Valencia Community:
Hotel La Palmera
La Palmera Denia is a late 19th-century house with an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. It is located a short drive from Las Marinas Beach in Denia.Rooms at La Palmera Denia are functional and come with air conditioning and TV. They also include heating and a work desk. All rooms are en suite.The cafeteria offers fresh sandwiches with local ingredients for dinner.The surroundings are ideal for ideal for cycling, water sports and walking. A free private parking is available on site.Set in the small town of Ondara on the Costa Blanca, La Palmera Denia is a short distance from the Montgó Nature Reserve. It is 31 mi from Valencia, and there is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway. Denia Hospital is only 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Dario and his family are great hosts, they go above and beyond to make sure their guests feel welcome and taken care of. The beds are comfortable, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the price is right. The hotel is located at a convenient spot, close to most beaches around Dénia. This was our second stay at La Palmera, and for sure we will be back.
- Little hidden gem..fantastic host, spotlessly clean and doing well modernizing the hotel..good luck and keep up the good work
Great, friendly atmosphere. Many spots to sit and relaxe. Lovely swimmingpool, breakfast.
All facilities in the room included new airco and private bathroom.
Had a great time here with my son.
- Big property, great access to the area, easy to find, plenty of parking, lovely family team! Well kept and very clean!
- Owners were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Adequate parking and aircon was good in the room
Hotel Ramis is in the center of Ondara, 6.2 mi from the Mediterranean resort of Denia, with easy access to the AP-7 Motorway. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Ramis are bright, and have cable TV and a work desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony.The Ramis Hotel has an à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace, where you can relax.La Sella Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Many beautiful beaches are within a 30-minute drive, including Javea and Calpe.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room and WC were both very spacious and very clean, and ‘Gaspacho’ (the dog) is a charm :). At arrival we were given a list of suggestions for activities and restaurants around the area. Denia center is a 10 minute drive, and the city itself is gorgeous and by itself well worth a visit ! Many beaches around for all tastes: sandy and rocky ones, caves and beautiful mountain sceneries. We only stayed two days (one night at the hotel) but left with a big desire to come back.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful
- Pleased there was a lift. Room was very quiet although the town was having fiestas. Spotlessly clean. When asked not to change towels each day they respected the request. WiFi was good also.
- Satisfied generally with all aspects, value for money hotel
- The room was really large and spacious, the staff super friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again for convenience of access if visiting family in the area. Not exactly a tourist spot.
Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Denia.Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa is set within La Sella Golf Course and features a swimming pool with sun loungers and palm trees. Its luxurious rooms have marble bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Denia’s rooms has classic décor, marble bathrooms and is air conditioned. All accommodations has satellite TV and 3 telephones. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace, offering views of the park or golf course.La Sella’s spa has saunas, Turkish baths and an outdoor hot tub. Treatments on offered include facials, massage and wraps.The hotel is located within Montgó Natural Park and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Denia and its beaches.The Brasserie Montgó restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and also has an outdoor terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the poolside bar, lobby bar, or at the jazz bar.
- This is a beautiful property with a beautiful setting nestled in the valley of the mountains. Everything about this hotel was top notch. Great food, wonderful staff, huge rooms and most of all…incredibly comfortable bed and linens.
- We were over to sort some business out in Javea , this hotel was about 15 mins away and looked beautiful on the internet and certainly wasn’t disappointed hotel staff, rooms and location were just perfect and a bonus if you play golf. Would highly recommend.
- Staff very welcoming. Large airy bedrooms & nice big beds with good quality bedding although the pillows were a bit hard. Bathroom products were good & plentiful. Room service good. Food in restaurant was good though limited menu. It was end of season so that may be a reason. Breakfast was excellent with loads of choice of cold, hot, fruit etc & a great selection of breads & pastries.
- Rooms were a good size. Staff were very friendly. Lobby was lovely. Food was lovely. Thai restaurant superb.
- Nice and complete breakfast. Quiet environment (far from town center). Free parking place. Friendly staff. Comfortable and large bed. We were offered a welcome drink.
Hotel Buenavista – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Denia.Set in 17.000 square yards of gardens and overlooking the beach of Les Marines and the Natural Park of El Montgó, Hotel Buenavista – Adults Only features a pool, gym and sauna.This boutique hotel is set in a colonial-style building and offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and pool towels.The property can arrange health foor and cooking activities. Also on site you will find a paddle tennis court.Denia Castle is 9 minutes’ drive away. Alicante Airport is an hour drive from Hotel Buenavista – Adults Only.
- We liked the location, although it was a short drive into Denia. Apart from that it was wounderful,the grounds we’re full of flowers, orange and lime trees. The gym was good and also the sauna. The swimming pool was a sun trap, very good.we enjoyed having coffee and beers on the terrace overlooking Denia. Look out for the squirrels and the white phesant. The staff are great, but my thanks to Victor,what a lovely hoast . I would recommend this hotel and we will be going back.
- Beautiful, clean and relaxing place surrounded by amazing nature. The rooms are clean and spacious. Wonderful swimming pool. Great breakfast until 12 PM. The staff was very friendly that helped us with tips about close beaches and good restaurants. A great place to relax and disconnect. Everything was great. We’ll come back.
- Property feels like a botanical garden and the villa itself has old schools luxury feel.
- The peace and quiet. Our room was comfortble a lovely large bed whirlpool in the bathroom. A terrace furnished with sunbeds table and chairs. An attractive dining room over looking the gardens where a very good breakfast was served from 8.00 till 11.00am. The gardens and pool area were most attractive. We really enjoyed our weekend break and look foreward to returning in the Spring.
- Really clean and friendly hotel with really nice comfortable bedrooms
Pensión Los Caballos
One of our top picks in Els Poblets.Set in the Valencian countryside, Pension Los Caballos is a 10-minute drive from Mediterranean beaches. It offers horse riding lessons, and has a seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis court and gym.Los Caballos has easy access to the AP-7 Motorway and offers free parking. It is 5 mi from Denia and La Sella Golf Club. Airport transfers are available from Valencia and Alicante.All heated rooms at the Caballos have a ceiling fan and satellite TV. There is also a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel has an à la carte restaurant and a bar. Special diet menus are available on request.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas, and you can hire a bicycle. There are many good cycling routes in the area, and guided bike tours can be arranged.
- Es un sitio excelente, para ser pensión es realmente acogedor, grande y muy agradable, y muy limpio.
- El alojamiento muy tranquilo y familiar. Todo estaba muy limpio y muy cuidado, tanto habitación como zonas comunes. El desayuno que ofrecen es completo y muy bueno. Y el chico que nos atendió encantador y muy amable.
- Gestione Svizzera/Tedesca tutto molto pulito. Piscina non usufribile.
- Calme et disponibilité du personnel, confort des chambre
Heerlijk ruime kamer met airco én plafond fans, gescheiden badkamer, goede bedden, goed ontbijt, uitstekende verzorging door uiterst vriendelijk en voorkomend personeel, alles wordt mooi schoon gehouden, heerlijk zwembad , jacuzzi, terras(sen) met ligbedden en tafels met parasols etc., tennisbanen, mooie tuin, fiets verhuur, parkeer gelegenheid op het park, mooi rustig besloten vakantie parkje, centraal gelegen ideaal als uitval basis om Denia en wijde omgeving te bezoeken (met eigen vervoer).
Stranden zijn per fiets in ongeveer 10minuten te bereiken.
Kleine keuken/bar met Lunch en Diner service met beperkte (Duitse) kaart waar het personeel met liefde, en tegen zeer schappelijke prijzen, graag iets lekkers voor je klaar maakt of een heerlijk koel drankje schenkt. Uitstekende koffie!
Men spreekt Spaans, Engels en hoofdzakelijk Duits.
Hotel Noguera Mar
One of our top picks in Denia.Located within 5 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 4.3 miles of Denia Castle, Hotel Noguera Mar in Denia has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi. Providing a bar, the property is located within 5 miles of Denia Bus Station. Denia Tram Station is 5 miles away.At the hotel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel Noguera Mar provides some accommodations that feature sea views, and every room comes with a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. At Hotel Noguera Mar you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at this 3-star hotel.Les Rotes Beach is 7 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 64 miles from the property.
- Positioned on the beach north of the hectic port of Denia. Very large comfortable bed with a balcony and chairs overlooking the sea. Very clean. Breakfast was good and plentiful.
The location, the beach just in front of the hotel. It is a perfect place for two days escaping from routine and stress.
The management and the staff were very kind and friendly.
The restaurant, the menu and the quality of products were fantastic.
- Extreme nice location right ON the beach. Hotel is spotless clean. Very nice breakfast including fresh Jus and coffee made per cup. Rooms have nice wide balconies. Dinners and lunches a la carte are good. Despite it’s 3 stars, a good place to relax.
- This hotel is really friendly and they staff are very helpful. The hotel is straight on to the beach so it makes it a great place for children.
- The view from the balcony was really lovely. It was nice to go to bed at night and wake in the morning to the sight of the sea. The beach near the property was very long and quiet at this time of year which I appreciated. The mattress was very comfortable as was the pillow.
Located in the heart of Marina Alta, on the village of Gata de Gorgos, here you can enjoy an excellent climate all year around.Jávea and Denia beaches are 10 minutes’ drive, while the Montgó Mountain can be overlooked from the hotel.The hotel’s rooms are modern, fully equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Nou Avenida also features a private parking, a gym with sauna and a cafeteria.The annex restaurant is specialized in seafood, offering fresh fish from the Denia fish market.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
- Calm town close to the areas we wanted to visit. Simple but nice room.
- hotel is very charlming and quiet, late in the evening in the cafe bar of the hotel, the spanish locals and families come out to eat and watch tv, a very social hotel if you want to meet the real 2018 spanish people, I live in spain and found the hotel above expectations, I will say that all ! the staff are helpful and profesional
- It was so bright and clean,everything comfy and easy to use in room.Nice to have lovely fluffy clean towels every day,Cafeteria was friendly ,and the snacks we had were nice.I would definitely use this hotel again if visiting the area.
- Bonus was to find secure underground parking and a superb cafe 🙂
- Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
Castell de la Solana
Surrounded by olive groves and offering mountain views, Castell de la Solana is just 0.6 mi from Alcalalí. Set in a country house, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and striking rooms with balconies.Castell de la Solana offers bright, modern décor. Its spacious rooms have air conditioning, TV and free WiFi.Drinks are served in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks the property’s gardens.The surrounding Marina Alta region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and fishing. Free bikes are available at reception.The ravines at La Foya and La Rompuda are within 1.2 mi of the guest house. The beaches at Denia can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We were made to feel at home and basically had the run of the place. The grounds are lovely and the décor was smart and attractive. It was a lovely place to relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the Jalon Valley. We were also near to Alcalali, which has a wide selection of bars and restaurants
- This a perfect hideaway for a quiet relaxing break.
- It was a nice quiet location the breakfasts were lovely and served by lovely host. The room was great spacious and had great views and we had access to all the facilities which were top notch. Would recommend this b&b to anyone wanting to visit the vall de Pop area.
- Wonderful location in the mountains. Friendly, helpful staff, although not on site all the time.
- Beautiful location in the mountains but near the beach! The staff were amazing and very friendly, their little dog was very well behaved and welcomed us back everyday from going out. We opted to have dinner on the property the first night and it was AMAZING!! All local ingredients and they told us all about each dish. There are many great dive spots near as well as hiking or dining out options. We had a lovely meal at a Bodega near the property too. Great time and would go again.
One of our top picks in Denia.This chic hotel is located next to Almadrava Beach in the Sort de la Mar area of Dénia. Facing the sunset in the west, it offers a chill-out terrace with an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at El Bichet feature stylish, themed décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They also have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, which you can have on the shaded terrace. Drinks are served at the lounge bar and in the chillout area, where you can also enjoy a hookah.El Bichet has a children’s playground and a games room with darts. There is also a barbecue.Staff at the reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Central Dénia is a 10-minute drive away, and you can drive to Gandía in 20 minutes. Alicante and Valencia’s Airports are around an hour’s drive away.
- Breakfast was good and location accessible. Free parking. Room small but clean and had all necessary amenities.
- Lovely people – very friendly and willing to help. Interesting decoration – every room has a theme (mine was Buddha).. Superb location beside the sea which can be seen from the rooftop terrace where there is a bar. Really enjoyed staying here – and the price was cheap.
Cosy rooms, each decorated with a different theme.
Nice view, delicious breakfast, relaxing setting, incredibly nice staff.
- The fantastic people who run this quiet and comfortable hotel are the reason I will be going back. They really know how to make people feel welcome.
- Friendly staff. Good service. Loved warm croissants at breakfast. It is like living with a family. Great!! The large numbers on the room doors great idea
Hotel Los Ángeles Denia
One of our top picks in Denia.This family-run hotel is located right on the beach in an beautiful location with marvelous views and large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.Its location is unbeatable, just steps from a fine sandy beach. Among its facilities you will find a terrace-garden, a swimming pool and a beach bar and pergola overlooking the sea. Many of the rooms have balconies and views.The restaurant, located looking out to sea, offers both Mediterranean and international cuisine prepared using fresh produce.For an extra charge, guests can use the tennis courts and, health zone and gym.
- I loved the proximity to the ocean (ocean front) and the people at the front desk were very friendly, helpful and bilingual. Also, the setting seamed somewhat removed from the busy town center and a very serene and cozy hotel. I also liked the fact that it seemed to cater to an older and more mature clientele. The dining room and building itself had an old school and cozy feeling which I like very much. It was a rather dreamy place for me. I could spend a year or more there. Loved it!
- Location, decoration (everything as in the pictures shown), many nice details that made our stay comfortable. Extremely good food, both the top quality products in the breakfast buffet, and the top quality preparation of every dish in the menu. Above everything else, the very professional service attitude of the complete staff in all areas (reception, cleaning,bar, restaurant, maintenance…)
- The breakfast was very good and the air conditioner was amazing
- Hotel Los Angeles surprised in every way. We were so impressed that we extended our stay an extra two days.
- Nice sized rooms. Good location. Very small spa but good masseuse. The reception staff was also very helpful.
Top Hotels In Casas Pontet Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas Pontet Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas Pontet Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas Pontet Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!