10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas Las Basas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Gandía.Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Location very central. Rooms good & well presented . Great value.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
- Very spacious room, excellent staff and the location is superb. The beach is only a bus ride away, very straightforward. It’s bang in the middle of loads of shops and restaurants and the people in Gandia are super friendly and very helpful.
- Breakfast was fantastic and the room quite spacious. Bathroom looked excellent for this range of hotel.
- I like the hotel, it is in the center. Give your wish for smokefree if you wish so, or ask for a good comfortabel bed, because they have. room is big and shower are good.
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía.Set on Playa de Gandia Beach, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers views of the Mediterranean. It features 2 swimming pools, including one lagoon-style pool, as well as a spa and free Wi-Fi.Each bright spacious room at the Bayren offers a private terrace and attractive modern décor. Most have either a front, or side sea view. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers buffet cuisine with Valencian and international dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the sea. Guests can later enjoy a drink in the beach-front chillout bar.The spa area features an indoor pool, flotation tanks, Scottish shower and steam baths. There is also a sauna and a treatment room. Outside there is a second pool, as well as a hot tub and waterbeds with sea views.The RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers a daily entertainment program and has a children’s club, available in summer.
- Food was delicious and every night there was different main dish, hotel is clean and comfortable, staff is very friendly although some of them they don’t speak a lot of english they try best they can. Every night there was live music (acoustic, jazz, …). If you want to travel to València there is a bus for 1.50€ to train station. The train ticket to Gandia-València and back was cca. 10€ per person. If you want to explore gandia there are bikes which are real cheap to rent. Really hotel and town by itself exceeded my expectations. Worth every cent.
- One of the nicest places I have ever stayed at. So glad I chose this from the internet a half a world away.
- Everything about the Hotel,we have stayed there before and loved it. The main thing is the gorgeous view of the beach and the many eating places and the lovely walks.
- Location, really friendly and helpful staff. Food in restaurant. Good private parking. Hotel is next to the sea. Perfect place for everyone.
- Excelent buffet, breakfast, steps from the beach. Amazong location and facilities
One of our top picks in Gandía.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Gandía Palace is a large complex just 800 feet from Gandía Beach. It features a spa, gym and free WiFi.The bright rooms have a private balcony with pool or city views. Each has air conditioning, and satellite TV. There is a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.Dining options at the Palace include a varied buffet, an American restaurant and an à la carte restaurant. The hotel also has a café-bar.The spa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. It offers a range of treatments, and massage is available. Gandia Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car at the tour desk. Valencia, Benidorm and Albufera Nature Reserve are within a 1-hour drive of the hotel.
- Wonderful staff and very patient with non-speaking Spanish guests, excellent location, huge breakfast buffet, and located conveniently to my relatives homes.
- Facade & reception clean, modern, welcoming. Behind the facade things are a little more shabby, tired, worn. Location good with ample street parking. Breakfast superb selection, everything you need, though pre-cooked and not especially tasty.
- Playa de Gandia has allways been my favourite beach town in the south of Spain. Unfortunately, this location has a problmes with the Hotel quality. Gandia palace may be a 4 Star hotel in someones opinion, but it is not. 2 Stars the most… It has a pool a Casino, a wellness center, but poor, cheap and outdated rooms. Internet is a joke, its just for email. Breakfast, looks great but tastes like poor quality fast food… I had an organge juice that tasted like a aspirin…
Nice room, plenty of space. Clean and comfortable. Easy check-in. Easy parking outside.
Breakfast was superb, great choice and excellent quality. Super value.
- Normally the hotel is good having stayed there a number of times
One of our top picks in Cullera.The Cullera Holiday hotel is just 350 feet from the beach and 35 minutes’ drive from the city of Valencia. It has a swimming pool and a free Wi-Fi zone.The rooms are decorated in a modern style with wooden floors and flat-screen TVs. All have air conditioning and heating, safe and mini-bar. The marble bathrooms have baths. Room service is also available.Cullera Holiday has swimming pools for both adults and children. There is also a small fitness center and sauna. The hotel offers a bar and a restaurant, which serves either buffet-style meals or á la carte menu.Full board and half board rates include either a buffet-style meal or a menu.Cullera Holiday is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cullera, 8 minutes’ drive from Albufera Natural Park. Busses to central Cullera stop outside the hotel. The train connects you with Valencia in 30 minutes.
This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently 🙂
The junior suite is a beautiful room with lovely bedroom bathroom and lounge, so making our stay very comfortable and enjoyable , I would recommend this cullera Holiday Hotel to friends
- The location was simply perfect for a relaxing weekend.
- The room was large, stylish, clean and comfortable. The rate (mid Feb.) was very low. Parking garage available for 10 Euros per night. Buffet dinner was fine, especially for its low price. Besides that, there are no alternatives around, since during this time of the year, most restaurants are closed (don’t believe what Google might say about their opening hours).
- The room was huge as we got a suite, friendly staff and good food
- Nice place, you can see the see from the balcony …
- This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently 🙂
Set on Los Olivos de Cullera Beach, El Chalet’s rooms have balconies with Mediterranean Sea views. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Each modern, air-conditioned room at El Chalet has wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The à la carte restaurant serves a continental breakfast. A range of Valencian cuisine such as paella is served in the Chalet’s restaurant.Located in Cullera’s El Faro district, El Chalet is just over 0.6 mi from L’Albufera Park. Cullera’s old town is a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia is approximately 19 mi away.
- Really good room, modern and big. The mattress is perfect, hard enough to rest comfortably. The views from the balcony are great.
- Excellent views, first line in front of the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. Good beds. Everything looked like new. Kind people. Good “Bocadillos” at the Restaurant.
- Everythig. The room was clean, nice staff, perfect location and tasty food.
- The hotel is perfectly situated in front of a very clean and quiet beach. This hotel is family runned, so everything is perfectly prepared for the comfort of their guests.They offer no parking, but helped me to park my car comfortably and successfully. I’m very thankful for their treatment and a special “bonus” of an “animal” artistically made from the towels (different every day) which has been waiting for you on the bed!
- The hotel identifies as 3* but the rooms are as good as any 4* package I have ever been on. The staff are delightful and helpful. The WiFi password is different to the one in the welcome package so just ask – WiFi works well. The hotel is ON the beach. The restaurant is in fact a cafetería (in the Spanish sense). In line with the norm in the area the cafe is open to the public – very popular and food is good. The little bay (Playa de Oliva)in which the hotel stands is mainly used by families staying in the apartments nearby. If you wasn’t a sunbed on the beach they are good and easily available but (we found out) the season doesn’t start in Playa de Oliva until 23rd June. There are beds available in the busier part of Cullera. The bus stop for the centre or the station is 30 yards from the hotel. We love the place.
Hotel RH Gijón Gandia
One of our top picks in Gandía.Situated 150 feet from Gandia Beach and seafront promenade, Hotel RH Gijón Gandia has a rooftop bar with sea views. It offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, and a spa.The Gijón Gandia’s rooms are brightly decorated and include free WiFi, air conditioning and a minibar. Some also feature a balcony with views of the Mediterranean Sea.RH Gijón Gandia has a buffet restaurant, where guests can enjoy homemade dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel offers an entertainment program during the winter months.The Gijón is a 5-minute walk from the center of Gandia, where there is a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Alicante and Valencia Airports, and Valencia AVE High-speed Train Station are approximately an hour away by car.
- Great beach location, friendly helpful staff and spotlessly clean.
- The room that we were in was very spacious. It was also light and had lots of windows and a small balcony.The view over the sea was terrific, and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The bathroom had a big bath and really good shower, with lots of shower gels etc. The evening meal and breakfast(included in the price) were buffet style with an incredible amount of choice. All the food was well presented, well cooked and tasty. The large beds were really comfortable, and the hotel was quiet at night. Secure parking was essential for our needs,and the underground area suited our needs perfectly.
- All good staff very helpful,especially the man on reception
- Ideal location. Very clean. Excellent food. Room tidied. Brilliant staff. Booked again to go back!
The personal from the Restaurant were very nice and helpful.
The hotel have a nice placement, in a quiet area and very close to the beach.
Hotel RH Bayren Parc
One of our top picks in Gandía.RH Bayren Parc is located 250 feet from Gandía Beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with balconies, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine. There is satellite TV in the bar, which overlooks the pool area.The hotel has 2 outdoor hot tubs, a sauna and gym. There is a children’s playground and the pool has water slides.The center of Platja de Gandía is just 5 minutes’ walk away, while the marina is around 1,650 feet from the hotel. Alicante and Valencia airports can be reached in approximately an hour, by car.
- We enjoyed everything about the hotel as we were upgraded to the bayren spa and hotel due to renovations at the current one. Enjoyed your breakfast and dinner included in the price
- Staff went the extra mile and nothing was too much trouble
- A well designed modern hotel exceptionally well managed. The guests are almost all Spanish families with few foreigners. The Half Board buffet meals had good choice and variety with better quality ingredients than many such buffets.
- We came with our kids, they loved the swimming pool and the spa. As a bonus surprise we got a party with orchestra on the evening (was really funny!)
- The hotel and room are extremely clean. Staff are very happy to help, especially Jose at the reception who was extremely helpful to arrange lunch for us during our check-in before the restaurant closes 15mins later – great display of good service. It is also so close to the beach, which has probably the best sand in Spain. Food is good but not outstanding and is very suitable with a family with a 6yrs
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.Los Robles Hotel is 350 feet from Gandia Beach, on the Costa de Valencia. Set in gardens, it offers an outdoor pool with hot tub and sun loungers, and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Los Robles have a private balcony, most of them with pool views. There is a TV and a free safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.A buffet selection of Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is a poolside bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Valencia is a 50-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Hotel located close to the beach, room was spacious and clean. There were a lot of public parking spots around. Staff was friendly and helpful, they had no problems with speaking English (what is not obvious in that region) 🙂
- Location very good just around the corner from the sea front , lovely long beach with great facilities.
- Cleanest. There wers a lot of practical, quality- of-life details e.i. clothes line rope . Localisation very close to the beach
- Breakfast was very good, quite variety. Really close to Beach. Pool very nice and clean (pity that in the afternoon was rapidly covered by shade). Staff very helpful. Room spacious. A/C worked perfectly. Room was isolated and not noise. Room was cleaned every day. Hotel is located at the end of the Beach so is clam and not many people.
Very comfortable hotel nearby the beach (just 2 minutes walking). The room has a balcony and very big and comfortable bed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet option.The hotel is 15 minutes walking from the main bars and attractions of Gandia. We had a pleasant stay.
Also if coming with the car is easy to find a parking spot around the hotel.
Hotel La Gastrocasa – Adults Only
Located in Gandía in the Valencia Community Region, La Gastrocasa features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. A 15-minute walk from the nearest beach, the hotel offers on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub. A TV is offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. Valencia is 40 mi from La Gastrocasa, while Alicante is 75 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 48 mi from La Gastrocasa.
- Everything was first class. At 10pm when we arrived they were ready to give us dinner. The whole place is terrific and the food was also.
- Very Nice and quite place. Friendly staff and exellent breakfast.
Friendly staff and a good choice for breakfast.
It was good to have Air conditioning in the room.
Do have dinner !!! I
It is top quality, interesting combinations and fascinating flavors!!!
- Small personal hotel. Very appealing style. Lovely breakfast.
Hotel Tres Anclas
Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The outdoor pool was quite nice. The housekeeping staff was excellent. Lovely receptionists although some of them werent very proficient in english. Fantastic bar staff- helpful, smiley and friendly.
- The sitting-out area near the pool. It is very peaceful and there is a huge beautiful tree in the middle of it. Also that is where the night-time entertainment took place which was very enjoyable. The staff are all very friendly and dealt with the (mainly older) clients really well.
- Staff in all categories – restaurant: bar: reception: cleaning – were the saving grace – always helpful: pleasant
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
Top Hotels In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!