10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas del Aljibe Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Aljibe Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas del Aljibe Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Aljibe Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Aljibe Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas del Aljibe Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas del Aljibe Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casas Del Aljibe Murcia:
Executive Sport is located in the Guadalentín Valley in the Murcia region. It offers a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities, including a free spa, gym and mini golf course.The Hotel Executive Sport has a seasonal outdoor pool with hot tub, and the fitness center has views of the surrounding landscape. The spa contains a sauna and Turkish bath.All rooms at the Executive Sport have free Wi-Fi access, as well as satellite TV on a plasma screen. There is also a DVD player and the hotel has a collection of DVDs that guests can use for free.The hotel has a self-service restaurant which is open all day and serves Mediterranean cuisine.Executive Sport is set between the Sierra Espuña and Carrasco National Parks, and the Murcian coastline is just 12 mi away. The hotel is just off the A-7 Motorway connecting Alicante and Almería.All of the rooms have free access to the spa.
- Excellent breakfast. friendly staff. Good location for business.
- Perfect for stopover off the E15. not luxury but Very clean. Food available from all you can eat buffet, basic but good
half of the spa did not work
bed linen had a hole in it
no staff in spa to explain and wasnt explained at reception
- Tired hotel..freespa good but very small as was pool. Gym good
- Pool opened after dinner and until midnight. That was pretty awesome.
This comfortable hotel is conveniently located near the motorway in Totana, Murcia, a small rural town with lovely views of the landscape.Take advantage of free parking at the Olimpia Hoteles to explore the city of Murcia and the surrounding countryside.Head to the hotel’s tour desk, where you can find useful tourist suggestions. Drive down to Sierra Espuña and Carrasco y El Valle natural parks.Closer to the Olimpia, you can visit Totana’a museums and enjoy sampling the local arts and crafts shops.Back at the hotel, sample tasty tapas in the bar. You can check your email at any time, thanks to the free Wi-Fi and computer in every room.The Olimpia’s location, near the motorway and next to a service station, makes it ideal as a stopover point before carrying on your journey.As well as free parking, there is 24-hour reception, so you can come and go at any time.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Friendly staff, good food and drinks.
- Great surprise. Very clean, almost new property perfect for starting a trip to the nearby national park. My room even had a full size computer. Would highly recommend, especially for your first night after an overseas flight. Quiet.
Nice clean room with air conditioning. Good shower.
Good location just off the A7. Small but secure car park.
Excellent location RIGHT off the motorway. Free private car parking, free wi-fi. Great welcome and staff, excellent menu. Restaurant open till 11 pm.
HIGHLY recommended. Room very clean – computer in the room, free wi-fi, very comfortable bed. TV in the room too. Lift to all floors.
- Very comfortable, good restaurant and café, easy access from motorway, happy to have dog in room (at around €9 surcharge).
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort has a fitness center, garden, a terrace and shared lounge in Fuente Alamo. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in International cuisine.Guests at Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuente Alamo, like cycling.Murcia is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cartagena is 23 miles away. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely and relaxing. Pool amazing. Beds extremely comfy. Hotel restaurant fabulous.Overall a fabulous break.
- The bed was large and comfortable. The pillows were good. Views from the room were magnificent.
- The room we had was excellent, very comfy bed and with everything you needed plus a lovely terrace overlooking the pool area
- Spa facilities. Pool. Room. Views. Welcoming reception Staff.
- Fabulous Hotel, really enjoyed staying, will be back again.
Hotel Los Bartolos
This family-run hotel features an à la carte restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Alhama de Murcia, Hotel Los Bartolos is just 1.2 mi from the Sierra de Espuña Mountains.Hotel Los Bartolos’ air-conditioned rooms have simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Los Bartolos’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can also dine on the attractive restaurant’s terrace.The area surrounding Alhama de Murcia is ideal for hiking and cycling. Murcia can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while the Costa Blanca’s beaches are within 25 mi of the hotel.
- It is NOT a tourist hotel. But for male workers that speak Spanish. No English speaking people would stay if they knew the staff & owners cannot speak their language.Was a great disapointment & frustrating.
- Staf was more then just friendly. The food in the restaurant was in one word super. Dated but room was very clean. Good matras. Bathroom okay
- The hotel was able to provide vegan food, a very nice vegetable paella.
- Food excellent, staff excellent, location great, in fact we couldn’t fault it and it won’t be long before we return
- Buena relación calidad pecio, baños renovados y restaurante justo debajo con muy buenas tapas.
Apartamentos la Bastida
With city views, Apartamentos la Bastida has accommodations with a kitchen located in Totana. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The condo hotel offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Apartamentos la Bastida has a terrace.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby, and a bicycle rental service is available.Murcia is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Lorca is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 48 miles from Apartamentos la Bastida.
- Nice clean apartment close to town centre. Everything we needed for an overnight stay. Efficient checkin and easy access with a lift.
- Precioso apartamento completamente equipado. Muy nuevo e incluso teníamos un ático. Muy amable y servicial anfitrión.
- Buena ubicación, amplio y luminoso. La persona que nos recibió muy atenta.
- Lo que más me gustó es lo céntrico que estaba el apartamento del centro. Teníamos de todo al lado sin necesidad de coger el coche. El apartamento muy acogedor, limpio, bien equipado, y el anfitrión muy amable y servicial. Pasamos una estancia muy agradable. Repetiremos seguro!
- Lo atento del anfitrión. me esplico lo que debía visitar. Y atendió mis solicitudes
Hotel Entresierras is has a convenient location near the E15 road in Murcia province. It has a garden and offers free private parking on site.The hotel has simple, comfortable rooms. They have air conditioning and TV. All rooms have a full private bathroom.The Entresierras is set just outside the Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park. Murcia city center is only 6.2 mi away. There is also direct road access to Almeria and Granada. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel. There is a restaurant, serving characteristic local food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar, open all day.
- The hotel (Motel) was clean and inexpensive and in an ideal position for our trip to Alicante airport.
- Very convenient next to the motorway for a one night stop off on a long journey
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
Hotel La Mariposa
Set between Sierra Espuña Nature Reserve and Gebas Ravine, Hotel La Mariposa features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. It offers accommodations, a 10-minute drive from Alhama de Murcia.Hotel La Mariposa’s rooms overlook the Gebas Ravine and the hotel’s gardens and pool. All accommodations comes with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Mariposa’s restaurant, or on the attractive terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a 24-hour honesty bar.The hotel can arrange activities including quad-biking, laser clay pigeon shooting, climbing, guided walks, river rafting and kayaking. The beaches at Cartagena and La Unión can be reached in an hour by car.The Condado de Alhama Golf Resort is a short drive away, while the beaches of Mazarron and Bol Nuevo are a 45-minute drive away.
- It was very pleasant indeed! The situation of La Mariposa is exceptional. I would like to return one day.
- Wonderful location fantastic hideaway on the mountains and national park.
- Loved the hotel will definitely be going back for more walking. Everyone very helpful & friendly
- it was a pleasant peaceful hotel, good food at an affordable price. nothing was to much trouble for the staff and they were knowledgeable of the area. would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet break
- I can’t think of a single seriously negative thing to say about this family-run hotel. Tom who seems to be mainly front of house is an absolute star who ensured everything was good from start to finish during our two-night stay. As someone else has said, five star pampering it isn’t but I would stay at La Mariposa any day for its warmth and friendliness in preference to any swish ‘up-market’ hotel with the glib and obsequious manner of well trained (but otherwise indifferent) staff. This friendliness was matched by the good food, great atmosphere and overall comfort. We were there to walk in the Sierra de Espuña but there are organised outdoor activities like kayaking available which are arranged by the hotel. We didn’t try the pool area owing to our timetable but it certainly looked appealing.
Hotel Guillermo II
Hotel Guillermo II offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. It is located in the center of Mazarrón, in the province of Murcia. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each of the rooms at Guillermo II comes with a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom. A work desk is also included.Continental breakfast is served in the morning at the Guillermo II. Coffee and tapas can be enjoyed in the elegant bar, and characteristic Spanish meals are offered at the restaurant.Mazarrón is 3.1 mi from the beaches of the Costa Cálida. It is just a short drive from the AP-7 Motorway.
- We had a lie in and no one bothered us. Manager was friendly, parking on road nearby easy to find and hotel bar was good
- Clean in all areas. Great staff whom could not do enough for you. They even arranged flowers for a funeral that was not expected at all! 5 star service 5 star food at cafe prices. Real Spanish locals very friendly. 5star rated stay.
- I arrived at 23.00 and was greeted by name by the owner. The bed was comfortable and smelt freshly laundered and really pleasant. I was unnecessarily concerned as the booking form said there was a 1 hour booking in and booking out time so make sure you send a note of your arrival time especially if you are arriving on the last flight of the day. The hotel is directly linked to the bar and restaurant so entry up to reasonable times won’t be a problem. Friendly family atmosphere.I had a good expirience there.
- The hotel was very well situated for the town location. Basic but exceptionally clean and all the staff very friendly and helpful.
- The proprietors of the Guillermo II are lovely people. They truly added to a wonderful experience of a real Spanish village and how approachable and friendly the Spanish people are. Thank you for being such friendly people. The property is beautifully stylish with total authenticity of Spain.
The family-run Hotel Costa features an a la carte restaurant and is located in the center of Mazarrón. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms, 3.7 mi from the beach.Each room includes a tiled floor, TV, heating and private bathroom.The hotel is located opposite Jardin de la Purisima Park, and there are plenty of bus stops nearby.Murcia is a 45-minute drive from the Hotel Costa.
The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
Shower was good
- WiFi was great the air-conditioning was good and kept the room cool when it was 32 degrees outside. Price of the stay was good so if you are on a tight budget you can deal with staying for few nights
- Everything was fine for what we needed it for, as we were attending a Golf Society Dinner
- The cleanliness, location and staff were excellent. The hotel is of medium size which gives it a nice “family run” feeling.
We stayed overnight as we were attending a function. Food was excellent and plenty of it.
Staff were very helpful
- The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
Bajo El Cejo
Bajo El Cejo enjoys a privileged position in the middle of the Sierra Espuña natural park. This hotel has free Wi-Fi and stunning views.Natural materials dominate in the rooms in Bajo El Cejo. Wooden ceilings create an atmosphere of calm. All rooms have air conditioning, and under-floor heating.The building itself was originally used for charcoal burning and milling. Today the central space is used as a lounge with an open fire.The Sierra Espuña park is popular with walkers, mountain bikers, cavers, climbers and hunters. The nearest big city is Murcia. The hotel has free onsite parking.
- Wonderful breakfast and dinner. Our hosts were very gracious and helped us improve our Spanish. Beautiful pool and deck.
- Beautiful rural mountain setting with nice outdoor areas. Breakfast was good.
When we first booked the room we had no idea what we were getting into. We were just looking for a place to stop for the night between Valencia and Malaga, and boy were we surprised at the gem we had found.
Bajo el Cejo is located in the middle of a natural park. It’s about a 30 min drive from the highway, through beautiful orchards and fields to reach the place. And it’s well worth it.
The whole vibe of the place is one of relaxation and spirituality. In many ways it serves as a hidden retreat where you can charge up and relax for a bit. And while we didn’t have the chance to use them, the location offers a lot of activities to pass your time, from hanging in the solarium to doing yoga.
Great little place, would highly recommend for a weekend getaway.
- Everything was perfect. Dinner was inspirational! The room was quirky & fabulous. The surroundings were breathtaking. The staff were so helpful & super friendly.
- Specially the kindness of Andrés and Angela, the people who manage the place and restaurant. This is a quite rural hotel in which everybody seeks to relax, read, sit by the pool, sleep siesta under the figtrees. The surroundings are excellent for MTB biking and for hiking. Better not in July nor August, though. Too hot.
Top Hotels In Casas Del Aljibe Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas del Aljibe Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Aljibe Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas del Aljibe Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!