10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas de Tallante Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Tallante Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas de Tallante Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Tallante Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Tallante Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas de Tallante Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas de Tallante Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casas De Tallante Murcia:
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort has a fitness center, garden, a terrace and shared lounge in Fuente Alamo. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in International cuisine.Guests at Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuente Alamo, like cycling.Murcia is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cartagena is 23 miles away. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely and relaxing. Pool amazing. Beds extremely comfy. Hotel restaurant fabulous.Overall a fabulous break.
- The bed was large and comfortable. The pillows were good. Views from the room were magnificent.
- The room we had was excellent, very comfy bed and with everything you needed plus a lovely terrace overlooking the pool area
- Spa facilities. Pool. Room. Views. Welcoming reception Staff.
- Fabulous Hotel, really enjoyed staying, will be back again.
Hotel La Cumbre
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mazarrón.Located on a hill in Puerto de Mazarrón, Hotel La Cumbre offers fantastic sea views. It has a garden with an outdoor pool, and the air-conditioned rooms have a balcony.The rooms at the La Cumbre feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.La Cumbre’s restaurant serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. The picturesque seaside town of Bolnuevo is 3.1 mi away.
- The staff very friendly and accommodating ensuring we got the best view and were satisfied. The place was clean and beautifully inviting. Many outdoor seating areas.
- Been staying at this hotel for 30 years and it never disappoints ..really super staff
- Lovely location with balcony and free parking. Comfortable bed and easy walk to town.
- Spacious comfortable rooms with lovely views over the port. The terrace garden area around the pool is a credit to the staff. Breakfast was excellent and staff very attentive to guests needs. Loved it here
- Fantastic lovely staff good amenities excellent location have stayed a few times and do recommend to friends
La Galerica is located 650 feet from the beach in the fishing town of Mazarrón. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a central patio with a transparent elevator shaft. Inside there are a number of ceramic figurines and a clay mural.La Galerica’s restaurant serves traditional Murcian food. There is also a bar, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.With good access to the AP7 Motorway, Mazarrón is 40 minutes’ drive from Cartagena. From the port you can go on diving trips to Cabo Tiñoso.
- Extremely comfortable. Absolutely unique decor throughout the hotel. Our second stay, it was just as good as the first.
- Extremely clean and quality surfaces. When my single did not have a tub (for my back) they upgraded for free.
- Very nice little town. Beautiful beach area, excellent restaurants.
- The decor is amazing! Quirky objects everywhere. Loved the tea pot/cups lamps in the dining room. The top terrace was a surprise. Staff were very friendly and befs very comfortable. Great location and good value for money.
- Friendly staff.very clean comfortable. Fab lication from beach and bars. Breckfast was good with staff that were happy to help with what ever i needed.
This modern hotel is located in Cartagena’s business district, 10 minutes’ drive from the city’s Speed Circuit. Its air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 mi away, the historic center of Cartagena, the Roman theater and the Congress Center can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Close enough to city centre if you have a car. Handy having a shop/cafe next door.
- Very friendly staff, the location is excelent, right in front is a bus station from where you can Take a bus to the City center. Across the street is a groceries store. The room is clean and very confortable, we were 3 adults and we had basically an apartament with 2 double rooms and a bathroom. In front of The hotel you can find free parking. We made a good choice 🙂
- just the possibility to sleep somewhere, though with clothes on….
- Really comfortable large room with good bathroom facilities. Large beds so a good night’s sleep
- Very nice appartment with good host. Evrything is near. Swimming pool and terace is the best.
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is a 4-star property located in the historic center of Cartagena. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, mini-bar, satellite TV and desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbor and Archaeological Museum.Murcia is 28 mi from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31 mi from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 16 mi away.
The location is very good. Few steps from the center. Room was clean. Comfortable bed.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The room was very nice, big and confortable bed and nice shower. It was also nice to have acess to warm beverages 24h.
COMFORTABLE BIG BED , GOOD BATHTUB
and VERY CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- Wandering around the port area, nice tapas nearby.
- Even though the listing said ” bathtub” thereis a shower as well. Actually ualky the best hotel shower I have seen in quite sometime.
- The location is very good. Few steps from the center. Room was clean. Comfortable bed.
Piso centrico en Cartagena
Located in Cartagena, Piso centrico en Cartagena provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, oven, microwave and a toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.La Manga del Mar Menor is 20 miles from the condo hotel, while San Pedro del Pinatar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 21 miles from Piso centrico en Cartagena.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Los Habaneros
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This modern hotel is located in central Cartagena, opposite the tourist office and the ancient city walls. Cartagena´s train and bus stations are within a 3-minute walk.Los Habaneros offers bike rental and there are tablet computers in the hall area available for guests. The 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the Costa Calida.All rooms at Los Habaneros are air-conditioned and spacious. They have a TV, work desk, safe and free WiFi. The modern private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Los Habaneros´ restaurant offers a daily menu, featuring local and international food. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun with views of the city walls and University of Cartagena.Cartagena´s Roman Theater, Auditorium El Batel and the marina are just a 10-minute walk from Los Habaneros. Cala Cortina Beach is 1.2 mi away, and the popular beaches of La Manga can be reached by car in 25 minutes.The hotel has good motorway access coming from A-30 and AP-7.
- Easy to find….wonderful staff, speaking English went out of their way to meet our every need including instructions on how to get to places we wanted to see. About a 20 minute walk (for us older folks ) to the Port area and center of the old town and major attractions….slightly down hill, but even for us that wasn’t a big deal. Right next to the Tourist information center and within a five minute walk to two Roman sites and the remains of a Phoenician wall from the 2nd century BCE. A truly wonderful experience and we highly recommend this hotel.
- Central location, close to bus and train station. 10 minute walk to historical centre.
- The room was very clean and comfortable with a nice view and in a good location to walk to the main sights. I also found it quite charming.
- The facilities the hotel have, we asked for a cradle and they added it without cost in our room. Our daughter was so happy and confy with it. Hotel staff is excellent and the restaurants are amazing! They had a taste menu for 17eur that was amazing.
- I cannot fault this hotel. The location is excellent and all the facilities were first-rate.
One of our top picks in Cartagena.NH Cartagena is located in the historic center of Cartagena, a short walk from the port and 650 feet from the Roman Theater. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel.Rooms at the NH Cartagena are modern and elegant. They have views of the city and port. They all have air conditioning and a pillow menu. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are the both available.The hotel’s café serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can also book a meal in the restaurant.The hotel is set in a quiet pedestrian area next to Cartagena Town Hall. Concepción Castle is also nearby. The beaches of the Costa Calida are just 1.9 mi away.
- Location is perfect and the staff is helpful rooms are ok for a short stay
- Location is excellent and reception staff very helpful.
- Location to the port was perfect. Our room had a wonderful view
- The location was great. The Roman Theater is just about 200 meters away among other close by attractions. The room was ample and having a balcony was very nice. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay.
- Breakfast was amazing! They had a lot of gluten-free options for me.
NH Campo Cartagena
NH Campo Cartagena occupies a residential area of Cartagena, a 10-minute walk from Cartagena University and 1,650 feet from the A-30 main road. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 mi from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.
- Easy walk to town. Supermarket and free parking right next door. We were able to check in early
- Good value for money and clean and comfortable. Free parking outside in street or enclosed parking in hotel for €5 per day. Staff generally helpful.
- The ambience was lovely and we were impressed with the location because it was an easy stroll into the city centre
- Beds were very comfortable, staff excellent. We arrived in the city very early and although we could not access our room, Isabel on reception checked us in and told us our room would be available earlier than the normal check in time. She then allowed us to leave our car at the hotel while we ventured out to explore the city. She also gave us some information on some places that were worth a visit which we would have missed without her advice. Well done.
- The hotel met our expectations. We knew in advance that the location was a bit remote, but were fine with it. The hotel is a good option if you travel by car.
Sercotel Carlos III
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Sercotel Carlos III is just 1,650 feet from the historic center of Cartagena and about 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s Train and Bus Station. Each air-conditioned room includes free Wi-Fi and international satellite TV.Rooms at the Carlos III feature functional modern design with colorful touches. All rooms have a mini-bar and a private bathroom with toiletries.The hotel has a games room with games consoles, computers with internet connection and other games.Sercotel Carlos III is a 15-minute walk from Cartagena Harbor and the Roman Theater, while Cortina Beach is 1.9 mi away. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental, and the AP7 Motorway is within a 10-minute drive. Bicycle storage is available.
- Great breakfast , free safe , free wifi , good aircon , comfy beds
- Spacious rooms, clean and bright. Helpful staff. Breakfast was fine.
- The beds were fantastic, equally the linen and towels. Everything was spotless. Like it very much.
- Location is OK, not in the center but good for free parking – just around the corner from the entrance. They gave us enough toiletries for 3 people for one night.
- Our room was large, airy, comfortable and very, very clean. We had an electric jug to make a cuppa and a frig to store our milk. Breakfast was a buffet with everything one could require to begin the day well. The hotel is well located near the old centre and close to shops.
Top Hotels In Casas De Tallante Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas de Tallante Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Tallante Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas de Tallante Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!