10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas de los Garcías Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de los Garcías Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas de los Garcías Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de los Garcías Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de los Garcías Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas de los Garcías Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas de los Garcías Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casas De Los Garcías Murcia:
Hotel Venta El Puerto
One of our top picks in Baños y Mendigo.Hotel Venta El Puerto is located just off the Autovía de Murcia, and offers free private parking. It is an ideal base for visiting Murcia, Cartagena and the Mar Menor.The hotel offers simple, functional rooms with air conditioning, bathroom and TV. It also has a bar and terrace.The Venta El Puerto is close to many resorts and golf courses. It is also situated on the edge of the beautiful Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park.
- It’s location suited my needs. The facilities were adequate for the price, The staff were polite and helpful as I’m a non-Spanish speaker. It has a wonderful tapas restaurant next door.
- Excellent night receptionist Karina – very polite, welcoming and helpful. Spoke good English and was knowledgeable about the local area and routes. Would definitely stay again if I drive the same route again.
- Stayed for 2 nights as been traveling and needed a rest and cool down.. 2 star.. amazing. If was in UK would be 3 or 4 . Big clean rooms . Lovely 5 star dining next door. Loads free parking
- Weather and the friendly staff from restaurant next door to hotel
- The staff was very nice from the first moment, including over the phone. I also liked the fact that it was clean and the room didn´t have a bad smell.
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort has a fitness center, garden, a terrace and shared lounge in Fuente Alamo. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in International cuisine.Guests at Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuente Alamo, like cycling.Murcia is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cartagena is 23 miles away. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely and relaxing. Pool amazing. Beds extremely comfy. Hotel restaurant fabulous.Overall a fabulous break.
- The bed was large and comfortable. The pillows were good. Views from the room were magnificent.
- The room we had was excellent, very comfy bed and with everything you needed plus a lovely terrace overlooking the pool area
- Spa facilities. Pool. Room. Views. Welcoming reception Staff.
- Fabulous Hotel, really enjoyed staying, will be back again.
Located in Sangonera La Seca, Torrecobijo provides a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Murcia is 7 miles from the hotel, while Cartagena is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 29 miles from Torrecobijo.
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
- Las habitaciones y el personal con un trato agradable
- La habitación muy limpia, cómo siempre. Y en general, todo perfecto. Lo recomiendo 100%
- Lo único que nos gustó fue la ubicación del Hotel, muy útil cuando se viaja por carretera y se quiere descansar sin desviarse mucho.
La ubicación, cercana al lugar donde queria ir, motivo real de la elección del
Hotel Entresierras is has a convenient location near the E15 road in Murcia province. It has a garden and offers free private parking on site.The hotel has simple, comfortable rooms. They have air conditioning and TV. All rooms have a full private bathroom.The Entresierras is set just outside the Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park. Murcia city center is only 6.2 mi away. There is also direct road access to Almeria and Granada. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel. There is a restaurant, serving characteristic local food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar, open all day.
- The hotel (Motel) was clean and inexpensive and in an ideal position for our trip to Alicante airport.
- Very convenient next to the motorway for a one night stop off on a long journey
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
La Pinada is located on the AP-7 Motorway, 11 mi from central Murcia. It has a bar and a restaurant with a terrace. Air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at La Pinada feature a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Each one offers mountain views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Murcian food, and you can enjoy a barbecue on the terrace. There is a children’s playground nearby, and free parking is available on site.Central Cartagena is a 35-minute drive from La Pinada, and the coast is 45 minutes’ drive away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 34 mi away.
- Easy to find, ideal stop when travelling along the A7 for a distance. Friendly staff. Nothing much around but industrial units. Very clean and tidy with a warm welcome.
Easy to find the hotel.
Situated on the highway (dual carriageway) so handy if travelling along that route.
- el precio, sin ruidos, y el parkinf fácil y libre de gastos
- Ubicación accesible si te vas a mover en coche por las cercanías de Murcia
- Les petits plats conseilles par le cuistot très sympa et les figues fraîches qu’il m’a offerte à notre départ.
Hotel La Torre Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Torre-Pacheco.Located on the Costa Calida, La Torre Golf Resort Spa sits opposite a beautiful lake and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
- Excellent breakfast selection , large comfortable room ( booked deluxe ) which was tremendous value. majority of staff were very courteous and efficient. Facilities were first class.
Bedrooms spacious and comfy. Very large comfy bed and bed linen extremely clean and fresh which was superb. Food excellent. Staff extremely helpful.
Nice view of pool and golf course from balcony.
- For a hotel which is offering a soft opening, after being closed for some years they did a good job…The room was very generous and comfortable. Especially the bed was great as I have back pain. I would happily recommend this hotel and return when they are running at 100 %.
- Everything was excellent really friendly staff fantastic service. Comfortable clean rooms excellent value for money
- rooms comfortable, staff super friendly and helpful, location for golf player is excellent, solid breakfast,
One of our top picks in Murcia.This modern hotel is located in the center of Murcia, next to the Floriadablanca Gardens and a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral. It offers a lovely traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Hotel Universal Pacoche is set in Murcia’s old town and is close to a range of shops and cafés.All rooms at the Universal Pacoche are fully heated and air conditioned. There is a flat-screen HD TV and private bathroom with slippers.The award-winning restaurant serves characteristic Murcian cuisine. There is also a bar and private parking is available.There is a gym and swimming pool just 500 feet from the hotel. Murcia Conference Center is just 15 minutes’ walk away. The hotel can also arrange guided tours of the local area.
- small hotel well located between the bus station and the railway station ,reasonable value for Murcia quite easy to find ,cafes a short distance away ,aircon needed even in October and worked well
- Great location and lovely staff. Close to supermarkets and bars
- Checking out was very easy and staff very obliging re storing luggage
- The female receptionist was very helpful when I booked in & sorted out a parking space. She also got me WiFi on my smartphone as I’m not computer literate.
- Good value for money hotel. Clean and simple. it is located on the south side of Murcia and is a 5 – 10 minute walk to the cathedral and centre.
This modern hotel is located in central Murcia, 350 feet from the Floridablanca Gardens. All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests receive free water and snacks on arrival.Pacoche Murcia is just 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s old bridge over the River Segura. The Cathedral is about 10 minutes’ walk away.The on-site café serves breakfast, and a restaurant can be found in neighboring Hotel Universal Pacoche. There is a TV room and a quiet library.There is a gym and swimming pool just 500 feet from the hotel. Murcia Conference Center is just 15 minutes’ walk away. The hotel can also arrange guided tours of the local area. Private parking is available on site for a surcharge.
There was nobody speaking any foreign language , except Spanish .
The wi-fi was not possible , that means no internet connection .
- Good position for comfortable business hotel, close to motorway parking, close to centre of city, good facilities all round.
Staff were great
Location was good, just on edge of city centre and walkable to city centre pubs/cafes/restaurants, with other cafes actually on the way
Room spacious (twin room)
Hot water on demand
Didnt have breakfast so cant comment there
- The location was nice, just few minutes walking to city center
- Rooms were ready and tidy on my arrival and was cleaned each day. Breadkfast staff were very accommodating.
- There was nobody speaking any foreign language , except Spanish .
One of our top picks in Murcia.Located 0.7 miles from Roman Bridge, Bcool Murcia in Murcia has rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. Built in 1990, the property is within 300 feet of Murcia Cathedral and 2,100 feet of Bellas Artes Museum. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some rooms come with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Popular points of interest near Bcool Murcia include La Merced University, Episcopal Palace and Murcia Bull Arena. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Staff was very friendly and the room was great. Great location near a lot of tapas places and the cathedral
- Good basic hotel room. It was clean, comfy and plenty of hot water in the shower. Good central location and you can leave your bag after check out.
- The hotel is situated a few steps from the cathedral, though at a peaceful pedestrian lane. Very welcoming staff. A spacious room with spacious bathroom.
- Fantastic central location. Helpful staff. They stored food in their fridge for us even though the restaurant was closed.
Big rooms, best prices and good location.
Would go there anytime again!
TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe
One of our top picks in Murcia.Featuring an on-site casino, TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe is located in the center of Murcia, just 350 feet from Murcia Cathedral and next to the new ¨Mercado de Correos¨gastromarket. It offers an on-site fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Bright, soundproofed rooms have a modern décor and come with flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They each have a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers 2 restaurants, Rincón de Pepe Restaurant with a classic style, and the more informal La Barra del Rincón Restaurant which serves Spanish tapas and has an outdoor dining area. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.The La Muralla Cocktail Bar is located on the lower floor and features 16th-century Arabic walls. Surrounding the hotel you will find a wide range of bars and dining options.Murcia Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk away. San Esteban Palace is a 10-minute walk from TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe.The on-site Gran Casino Murcia includes major table games and a sports bar. You can also have dinner or drinks in the casino until late.
- Very nice property and the staff is very accommodating. Clean room and great restaurant. I will definitively be staying here again. Highly recommend. Great value for the money, and excellent location!
- We arrived early and the hotel kindly allowed an early check in. The bed was enormous and comfortable. The jacuzzi was a treat. The location is ideal for touring Murcia’s old town.
- Large and quiet rooms. Helpful staff. Breakfast buffet.
- The location of this hotel is excellent. It is next to the historical and cultural heart of Murcia. We booked this hotel as it was only 10 mins walk to the Teatro Circo as we were attending a concert there. After the concert we went to the Casino in the hotel which was open till 4am. We didn’t have breakfast and didn’t use the bar, so we can’t comment, but we would definitely recommend this hotel for location, cleanliness and the room was generous and modern.
- Location very close to historical centre. Wi-fi good. Breakfast very good. Car parking attendant very helpful.
Top Hotels In Casas De Los Garcías Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas de los Garcías Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de los Garcías Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas de los Garcías Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!