10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casabaja Providencia Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Casabaja Providencia Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casabaja Providencia Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casabaja Providencia Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casabaja Providencia Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casabaja Providencia Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casabaja Providencia Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casabaja Providencia Island:
Native Lodge Brisas del Sur
Native Lodge Brisas del Sur offers accommodations in Providencia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 3.1 miles from Native Lodge Brisas del Sur.
- Everything was nice and very clean and the best are the owners: They took care of me and my bad belly.
Very nice room (with AC) at the nicest beach of Providencia. The welcome and breakfast were great.
The lonely beach was only 5min walking away and also some nice restaurants are quit closeby (15min of walking).
- Mariella and her family are lovely and so helpful with everything. We spent a great time in their home with a delicious and generous breakfast. The room was perfectly clean and the bed. was cozy. Thank you for everything and the music moments you gave us!
- Fridge in the room. Good breakfast. The staff was cleaning and changed the towels every day, and arranged Good snorkelling tour and transportation. Extra towels for the beach. They made you feel like part of their family.
The posada is in a great location. A short walk to South West Bay beach. Restaurants etc. It’s in a residential area so not touristy.
Mariella and her family are wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble. Great breakfast and great chats on the porch. They organised trips taxis everything. Their home is spotlessly clean and very welcoming. We loved it there and extended our stay from 4 days to 14!
Hotel y Centro de Buceo Sirius
One of our top picks in Providencia.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel y Centro de Buceo Sirius is located in Providencia. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Great location and nice stuff. It has a diving center with great staff.
- Good location in southwest bay, big rooms. Owner kindly let us cancel booking when we wanted to leave early.
- Confortable, firendly personnel, excellent diving.
- We had a front room and the view was great. The place is located right on the best beach on the island with a few restaurants to the right of the hotel. The hotel manager, Paulino is great. Anything you need or questions you have he will take care of you. Tell Paulino you want to rent a scooter to tour the island as it’s very safe. Try the local food, we had iguana at a little local restaurant on the main road down to the hotel that was tasty! Snorkeling around the island was also great, we swam with some sharks on our trip. There is a dive shop at the hotel but we don’t dive but the guys working there were helpful with any questions about the island. Interact with the locals, most of them speak English. Loved Providencia and our stay at Sirius!
I booked the huge room with sea view, right above the entrance, for 3 days with my fiancé. Everything was perfect since the first day: we got excellent recommendations about what to do in the island with Paulino, booked everything from the hotel, got an unforgettable view of the sea, had the best lunches and dinners nearby, all for very reasonable prices.
I want to come back!
Posada miss Dada
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Posada miss Dada offers accommodations in Providencia.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada Miss Portia
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Posada Miss Portia offers accommodations in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from Posada Miss Portia.
Posada Miss Portia has been my favourite place to stay in three months travelling in South America. I stayed 8 nights.
A few mins walk to the best beach in Providencia.
The room is spacious and extremely clean. The room is cleaned daily, sprayed with mosquito killer and bed linen towels changed every few days.
There is a kitchen you can use which has everything you need. Complimentary water is provided, you can help yourself.
Miss Portia has a cafe at the front of the property and the food is simple but delicious and fresh.
Above all else Miss Portia, her husband Alberto and the rest of the big family made me feel 100% welcome. They made sure I was happy and had everything I needed.
I highly recommend staying here.
- Amazing! We really had great time at Miss Portia’s. We were welcomed by the family, had explanations about all what to do in the island, with a fresh juice! The room was very clean, and cleaned every day. Miss Portia and her family are very helpful and kind. The neighbourhood is nice and the beach is less than 5min walk. Try the snack of Miss Portia: all is delightful (the empanadas were among the best we had in 1.5 month in Colombia) and really cheap compared to what you can find around. Her fresh juices are also yummy. We would have loved to stay more here!
- It was very clean, they have a real ‘cindarella’ in the house….she even hung op my close in the closet!
- We loved our stay at Posada Miss Portia! 5 minutes walk to the beach. Good food and we could rent a scooter directly at the guesthouse.
- I very much enjoyed my stay here. Miss Portia has to be the hardest working woman on the island. She has made sure that her guest have everything they need to make them feel very comfortable. The rooms are independent from her family’s house, so there is privacy with your own entrance. The kitchen has everything you need and the Posada is walking distance from the best beach on the island. I highly recommend Miss Portia’s Posada for anybody wanting to spend time on Providencia.
- Posada Miss Portia has been my favourite place to stay in three months travelling in South America. I stayed 8 nights.
South West Bay Cabañas
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. South West Bay Cabañas offers accommodations in Providencia. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from South West Bay Cabañas.
- Great place! Loved the balcony with the hammock. The property is in a wonderful spot on the island, with a gorgeous beach minutes away. If you are a walker, there is a small town about 20 minutes away and other easy to get to destinations. Ingrid and Mario, the charming and very helpful hosts will give you all the information you need to make your stay a memorable one! We felt very much at home at South West Bay Cabins and look forward to a return visit!
- A lovely place. Beautiful balcony. Perfect location close to the nicest beach on the island. The owners are very friendly and make every day a lovely simple breakfast. You can also rent a scooter. Can only recommend this place.
- For us No 1 on Providencia! Close to the most beautiful beach, close to 3 different restaurants.
Short walk to the beach
Large rooms with balconies
- Camila is very friendly and superhelpful! We enjoyed so much our stay there in Providencia! And the breakfasts were amazing!
Posada Marly offers accommodations in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from Posada Marly.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Encanto
One of our top picks in Providencia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Encanto offers accommodations in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect: Location, staff, rooms… Mrs Carola and Mr Benjamin were very kind and warm. They helped in every need to know the Island. I strongly recommend.
- The room was clean, had air con, and kept in good order during the stay. The location is excellent, if you’re into diving, Felipe’s school (which I can recommend) is across the road, and you’re close to the restaurants and other hotels in Freshwater Bay. It’s also worth nothing that despite the negatives below, the people are nice, and inherently well meaning, and part of the issue is probably islander culture rather than them specifically.
- The owners were very nice. We are vegan and they only offered egg options for breakfast. When asked, they sauteed some veggies with toast for us instead. The location was nice for what we wanted. It was directly across the street from a beach and there is a supermarket and enough restaurants and bars close by. Also, its a 15 minute walk to our favorite beach area, Southwest Bay.
- Excellent hosts and staff. Lovely facilities. Comfortable rooms with lots of storage for people like me who like to keep their hiking/scuba/camera gear organized. Great breakfasts with eggs, great coffee, toast and fresh juice. Convenient location!
Carola was amazing, she was lovely and spent hours helping us to make our stay the best!
Ocean view from the room, good breakfast, clean rooms, fantastic atmosphere!
Hotel El Pirata Morgan
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel El Pirata Morgan is located in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size. Location was good. We got stuck on the island and the staff was great about letting us stay an additional day at our same rate.
- The staff is really kind and always willing to help like nowhere else
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are nice, and the breakfast above average.
- Super clean, fantastic bed and great view! Supermarket next door
- The room had air condition and partial sea view. That was about as much as we liked about the hotel itself
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Posada Stoy is located in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The apartments has two balconies, there is a little sitting area, a fridge and a microwave, a standing fan, an AC unit and a proper wardrobe. We could also use the kitchen facilities downstairs to cook breakfast etc. The staff were very helpful and gave good information. Spotlessly clean, the sheets and towels were changed every other day. About 10 Min. walk from the beach.
- The studio for 4 people is perfect, everything new. Located above the owner’s apartment, in Southwest bay, opposite Posada Sirenita, 100 m from Cafe Studio. 7 min walk to the beach and Sirius dive center.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the 4 person apartments upstairs and really enjoyed our stay there.
- A localização é muito boa, fica em suroeste bay, perto da pousada tem uma praia, mercado e alguns restaurantes. A Brigitte(dona) e sua família são amáveis, ajudam com tudo que podem, inclusive ela tem uma scooter que aluga para os turistas passearem. Recomendo!!!
- Te hacen sentir como si fueras de la misma familia!
Cabañas Mr Mac
Cabañas Mr Mac offers accommodations in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- Laudina is incredible. We had a few logistical problems prior to arriving on Providencia and then had to to stay extra days due to stormy weather & no way off the island, but she could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We need to go back to Providencia as we did not see this stunning island at its best, the accommodation is basic but I would happily stay here again.
Accomodation is right on the water front. Large bedroom with à kitchen area. Close to restaurants ( best one gor us Don Martin) and supermercado. About 1.2 km To south West beach which is lovely with bars and a restaurant on the beach . Wi-Fi point at the supermarket
Owner is super friendly and very helpful 😊
- Excellent place. Beautiful rooms, perfect location, and Laudina, who took care of us is amazing and always helped with everything. We will surely come back!
- This was magnificent. We are going back! Nice view.
- lovely view on the sea, very nice and warm welcoming by the owners
Top Hotels In Casabaja Providencia Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casabaja Providencia Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casabaja Providencia Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casabaja Providencia Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!