10 Best Hotels To Stay In Casa Pelayo Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casa Pelayo Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Casa Pelayo Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Cullera.Located on Racó Beach in Cullera, Hotel Sicania has its own windsurfing school. It offers a 24-hour reception, an outdoor pool and a restaurant with great views of Cullera Bay.The rooms at the Sicania feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one has a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Sicania’s main restaurant serves buffet meals during summer. There is also another restaurant and tapas bar with a beachfront terrace.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from L’Albufera Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Valencia in 45 minutes.
- This was an older style hotel that was built a number of years ago – we remember it from when we were last in the area over ten years ago when there was fewer hotels. It is essentially a three star hotel with a wonderful beach location – especially if you have a sea facing room. Rooms are a bit basic in facilities but adequate and all is kept scrupulously clean by an enthusiastic group of staff – it is relaxed and easy going and all staff really helpful. The restaurant attached to the hotel facing the beach was great – doing really nice local Spanish food.
- Amazing hotel on the beach typically Spanish but we loved that
- Fresh orange juice if you ask. Nice beach café. Midnight welcome. Shaded car park
- Comfortable beds and excellent views in a well kept small hotel on a lovely beach. Plenty of nearby restaurants and a supermarket close by. Watersports available from the hotel. Decent well kept pool. Good bus service to town and station
The Sicania Hotel is a perfect location in Cullera,
Straight onto the beach with lovely views, very good for swimming in the sea.
Lovely and well-presented Buffet Breakfast. A lovely place to stay! BUT.
Alqueria de Vilches
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set 15 minutes’ walk from the beach, Alqueria de Vilches features an outdoor pool and a chill out terrace. You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine on site, including local rice dishes.Modern, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Alqueria de Vilches has a 24-hour reception. In summer the property offers massages.Albufera Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Tres Anclas
Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The outdoor pool was quite nice. The housekeeping staff was excellent. Lovely receptionists although some of them werent very proficient in english. Fantastic bar staff- helpful, smiley and friendly.
- The sitting-out area near the pool. It is very peaceful and there is a huge beautiful tree in the middle of it. Also that is where the night-time entertainment took place which was very enjoyable. The staff are all very friendly and dealt with the (mainly older) clients really well.
- Staff in all categories – restaurant: bar: reception: cleaning – were the saving grace – always helpful: pleasant
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
One of our top picks in Cullera.The Cullera Holiday hotel is just 350 feet from the beach and 35 minutes’ drive from the city of Valencia. It has a swimming pool and a free Wi-Fi zone.The rooms are decorated in a modern style with wooden floors and flat-screen TVs. All have air conditioning and heating, safe and mini-bar. The marble bathrooms have baths. Room service is also available.Cullera Holiday has swimming pools for both adults and children. There is also a small fitness center and sauna. The hotel offers a bar and a restaurant, which serves either buffet-style meals or á la carte menu.Full board and half board rates include either a buffet-style meal or a menu.Cullera Holiday is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cullera, 8 minutes’ drive from Albufera Natural Park. Busses to central Cullera stop outside the hotel. The train connects you with Valencia in 30 minutes.
This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently 🙂
The junior suite is a beautiful room with lovely bedroom bathroom and lounge, so making our stay very comfortable and enjoyable , I would recommend this cullera Holiday Hotel to friends
- The location was simply perfect for a relaxing weekend.
- The room was large, stylish, clean and comfortable. The rate (mid Feb.) was very low. Parking garage available for 10 Euros per night. Buffet dinner was fine, especially for its low price. Besides that, there are no alternatives around, since during this time of the year, most restaurants are closed (don’t believe what Google might say about their opening hours).
- The room was huge as we got a suite, friendly staff and good food
- Nice place, you can see the see from the balcony …
- This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently 🙂
Villa Luz Family Gourmet & All Exclusive Hotel
Located just 350 feet from the Costa Blanca beach, Magic Aqua Villa Luz has 2 swimming pools and a great buffet restaurant, among other great facilities.Wake up to fresh sea air and a hearty buffet breakfast. In the restaurant you can also enjoy lunch and dinner – an extensive choice of hot and cold meals is served.Soak up the summer sun on the sun terrace before cooling off in the outdoor pool.Take the short stroll down to the golden beach and have a swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.After a day of activities, have fun with friends in the games rooms before heading to the bar to begin the evening entertainment. You can also relax and chat with other guests in the inviting TV room.
- We were upgraded free and room was fan so clean and big comfy beds with lots of pillows
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was good, the hotel was in a convenient location and there was entertainment provided every evening
Really nice hotel. Great food.
Kettle in the room! First time ever we saw a kettle in a hotel room in Spain, thank you for that!
Room and bathroom were good. Good size.
Staff was friendly.
Clean and comfortable room. The bed was comfortable too, and big.
Good terrace but did not use it much.
- The spacious/beautiful rooms. Very nice swimming pool. Very good food. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the staff at the reception speak very good English.
Offering a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine, Hotel Lluna is located in Alzira. Set 6 minutes’ drive from Santa Maria de la Murta Monastery, the air-conditioned hotel features a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath and hairdryer. The hotel has banquet facilities and a shared lounge available for guests.Hotel Lluna is a 10-minute drive from a variety of restaurants, shops and lively bars. Albufera Nature Reserve, on the Mediterranean coast, is 15 minutes’ drive away. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Alzira Train Station is 10 minutes by car and Gandia is 30 minutes’ drive. Valencia is within the same distance, while the airport is 31 mi from the property.
- staff really helpful and sorted everything gave me another room
- Spacious and bright rooms. Especially loved the jaccuzi in the bathtub. Very friendly staff and not much noise.
- Friendly staff, food good especially for the money. My partner had appointment at Hospital opposite – that’s why we stayed here.
- Que pudimos aparcar en la puerta y que había cerca (en coche) un centro comercial donde pudimos cenar.
- Desayuno, en vez de buffet te preparan lo que quieras en el bar directamente, dándote a elegir si desayuno “típico” café tostadas y demás… O almuerzo de bocadillo, bocadillos espectaculares, muy muy buenos.
Hotel Avenida Plaza
Hotel Avenida Plaza is a small, charming hotel in the center of Alzira. Its rooms all come with free Wi-Fi and a digital TV with international channels and DVD.Rooms at the Avenida Plaza are spacious and functional, with full air conditioning. They also include a fridge, a work desk and an private bathroom. The hotel has a bar.The hotel is in the heart of historic Alzira. The town is famous for its 13th-century Santa Catalina Church and the 16th-century Town Hall. Other historic sights can be found in La Villa, the old town.Private parking is offered on site, at extra cost. Hotel Avenida Plaza is a short drive from Valencia, the Albufera Natural Park and the coast.
- Ideal for a night’s stopover when travelling. This hotel does what it says on the tin.
- The best is the location, by far. Next to the center.
- Nos recibieron bien, la habitación muy linpia, y era como en las fotos.
- El hotel en general y el personal.volveremos seguro.
- Hotel céntrico, personal muy amable y una relación calidad-precio fantástica! Una vez dejamos la habitación, el personal del hotel tuvo un gesto hacia nosotras en cafetería muy bonito. Esos detalles hacia sus clientes le dan valor añadido a la estancia!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Blava
Hotel Restaurante Casa Blava is located in the Ribera Alta region of Valencia, 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Alzira. The university campus is right next to this hotel.Casa Blava is featured in the novel “Between Orange Trees” written by the best-selling Spanish author Vicente Blasco Ibáñez. Its restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and a range of local dishes, including paella.Rooms feature basic décor and have air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guests have access to a communal rooftop terrace.The hotel has a bar with a student and family atmosphere, as well as a business area. Free parking is offered onsite. Alzira Railway Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. Valencia is 27 mi away while the beaches in Gandia are 20 minutes by car.
- The hotel is very pretty, and the room was very spacious and clean. Dogs are accepted.
- The evening set meal for €20 p.p was fantastic from start to finish, couldn’t fault anything. We had our small dog with us and they even provided a sleeping bed and water bowl for him. Staff very nice, courteous and most helpful. Spotlessly clean everywhere. Very high standard. Beautiful location, nice walking area around and easy to find with the GPS coordinates. We will certainly return.
- Family room was great, everything we needed including dog bed and food for our dog, amazing
- Staff were polite but seemed harassed. Room was clean and nice. Good Wi-fi. Extra plug sockets in room for tablets to charge, so often forgotten in so many hotels.
- The hotel is in a good location, quite close to the city centre. Rooms are very big and the hotel offers also a restaurant service, that is very good.
Hotel Masía El Teular
Located in Sueca, 17 mi from Valencia, Hotel Masía El Teular features a sun terrace and views. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Hotel Masía El Teular features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a business center at the property.The area is popular for cycling. Gandía is 19 mi from Hotel Masía El Teular, while Cheste is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- The room quality and the location are lovely and quiet
- It was very immpresing to spend a night far from the civilisation among the rice fields. The object is very beautifull and the area is very well maintained. Very quiet place.
- nice staff ,nice room ,nice food,, highly recommend,many thanks ken stirling.
Paraje perfecto, amables con las mascotas y cama cómoda y grande.
Es el segundo año y espero poder volver
- Personal atento vía whatsapp de mandarnos la ubicación un par de días antes de la estancia y preguntarnos la hora de llegada.
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set just 150 feet from Racó Beach in Cullera and a 35-minute drive from Valencia, Hotel Santamarta features a sun terrace with an outdoor pool and a children’s pool. Free WiFi is available.All rooms have a private terrace and air conditioning. Set over 12 floors, the rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, heating and a free safe. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The pool area has a pool bar, where cocktails are served. The beach can be accessed directly from this area in a 2-minute walk.Hotel Santamarta’s buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a café on-site which connects to the terrace.Meeting rooms with different capacities are available and private parking is also available on site at an extra charge.
- Great location and staff. However, our room was connected to another one with a door. We could hear everything from the other room. We asked for a single room and that fixed the problem.
The staff were very welcoming. Easy access to the beach or you could sit round the hotel pool that had plenty of loungers to use.
Loved the fact that the night before we left they very kindly left us a couple of bottles of water for our onward journey which was a lovely surprise. The drinks were reasonably priced.plenty of choices for breakfast, didn’t have lunch or evening meal in the hotel as decided to use local restaurants.
- Well situated for the beach, nice and clean and excellent staff.
- the staff were very friendly , helpful and considerate. The private parking was a big plus,
- Hotel rooms and linen beautiful and clean. Staff friendly and attentive. Atmosphere relaxing. Breakfast good. Buffet dinner preference. Thank you to staff, check in, restaurant and room maintenance.
Top Hotels In Casa Pelayo Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casa Pelayo Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!