10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cartellá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartellá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cartellá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartellá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartellá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cartellá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cartellá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cartellá Catalonia:
Hotel Costabella offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on-site. Surrounded by gardens, the hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Girona’s Old Town.The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 mi away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV.
- It was clean, comfortable, great bed and ambience.
- Nice hotel at walking distance (10 minutes) to the old city center, and a garden with swimmingpool
- Staff were great, breakfast was great, rooms good & clean.
- Great staff, very helpful and provided useful information. Excellent breakfast bar and other meals were excellent too. We’ve stayed at this hotel whenever we’ve flown into Barcelona, which is four times, and will continue to do so in the future.
- We ate dinner at the restaurant and were waiting pleasantly surprised. Very good food. Breakfast bar was very well stocked and staff was pleasant. The pool was an extra bonus after a long day of driving.
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- Friendly helpful staff. Secure garage parking available. Pet friendly. Good access to motorway
- By far exceeded our expectations from the 2-star hotel. Quality of the room, bedsheets, covers, bathroom. Everything was perfectly clean and of good quality!
- Convenient location off the highway. Easy walk into town for dinner.
- Comfy bed and pillow the city bus stop was nearby. The A/C was great. The built in seat was useful.
- We arrived at the hotel at noon hoping to leave the car there and to do some sightseeing in Girona until our room is ready. However the receptionist told us that we can check in our room right away. She was very kind and gave us a free map of the city center. Hotel has free parking near the entrance for about 15-20 cars. When it overflows they offer you gated parking for 5 Euro. We paid 7.50 Euro per person for breakfast and found surprisingly good food choices for this money.
AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista
This hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Girona’s historical center, its Fortress, and Cathedral, and offers rooms with mini-bar and 24-hour room service. There are impressive views from its roof terrace bar.Offering free private parking, the stylish, air-conditioned rooms at AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista have a CD player and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a dressing room, hairdryer and amenities.AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista welcomes athletes. It features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Sports massages are available upon request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car at the AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property’s Bellavista Restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Spacious free parking. Good view on the city. Reasonable price for room. Clean. Toothbrush and toothpaste, razor for shaving my beared available. Glass door in bathroom but gives privacy.
- The hotel was lovely and the front desk was amazing and super helpful! Our room was clean and spacious. The view was spectacular though from the hotel and I’m sure in the summer it is even more amazing.
- Room size exceeded expectations! Easy parking! Comfortable and large bed!
- Location,clean,confortable,good breakfast, good fitness are
- Modern hotel, friendly staff, clean room acomfortable bed. Nice location plunge pool. Nice walk to city centre healthy return up the hill.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel features minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colors.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 19 mi drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialties as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
- The staff are so so lovely Faruke and another lady who worked in the evening were so accommodating. The evening dinner was fab so enjoyed tuna salad and the wine was recommended was great. Don’t go to the hotel chains pick this one in Gerona. Thank you for a lovely 2 days.
The room was very cleaned.
It was quite easy to find hotel from the highway. Free parking, but limited space in the garage.
- Proximity to Banyoles, excellent money value, great breakfast
- The room was perfect clean and free parking space good enough for any type of car.
- The staff folks were very friendly and tried hard to meet all needs.
El Racó de Madremanya – Adults only
This country hotel offers 2 outdoor pools, extensive gardens and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It is located in the Medieval village of Madremanya, 11 mi from Girona.El Racó de Madremanya’s air-conditioned rooms come with charming rustic décor and a modern bathroom. Most rooms have a balcony, and all offer views of the pools, gardens or village.You can also enjoy garden views from the dining room, where a breakfast of fresh local produce is served daily. Dinner can be booked on request.Racó de Madremanya is 12 mi from Pals and Girona Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free parking can be found near the hotel.
- The hotel is very beautiful, though there’s a mixture of design objects that, in the end, didn’t had a great outcome (that’s a hard thing to do – combine things from diverse places and balance everything – and can get not such great a many results). The staff was scarce, and the service could be better. The restaurant serves great food, and breakfast is also very good.
The beauty and remoteness of this medieval village! The accommodations and service were total perfection! I wish we stayed for several days to just relax, enjoy the quiet and massages.
Also definitely follow the hotels driving instructions they provide and not your GPS. We almost got stuck in a narrow passage that was built hundreds of years before cars where part of this world!
- What a unique place! Ivan is an exceptional host and the property is an oasis. It is quite magical to step out the door of the property into the teensy village it abuts. The breakfast that was included was excellent. Great variety and quality.
- Beautiful setting, great charming location, hosts, and the little village. It was magical
- little dog made to feel very welcome even the restaurant was not open they organised a dog friendly restaurant nearby
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
Located next to Devesa Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is 1,000 feet from Girona Auditorium and Convention Center. This modern hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and offers free WiFi throughout.Rooms feature bright, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, pillow menu and mini-bar. The top floor of the hotel has a terrace with amazing views over Girona.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona has a terrace bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. The popular bars and restaurants around Plaza de Independencia are within a 10-minute walk.The hotel offers free entrance to a gym located 5 minutes walk from the property. Guests have access to the gym, activities, sauna, steam bath, etc.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is a 10-minute walk from the old town and a 20-minute walk from the city’s Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the old city walls. The famous El Celler Can Roca Restaurant is 5 minutes’ drive away.PGA Catalunya Golf Club is a 20-minute drive away. The beaches of the Costa Brava are 22 mi away. Girona Airport can be reached in around 20 minutes by car or bus, and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- We picked this hotel as we had a rented car and wanted to ensure we could park easily. The hotel itself looks very recent. The room was bright and comfortable, and overall very quiet. We had a very good night sleep. The warm welcome cookie is a treat! There is a supermarket across the street.
- Clean rooms, very friendly staff , location , good breakfast
Nice pool, good breakfast. A supermarket right besides.
10 min walking from centre of town.
- Anna checked us in and went the extra mile to make us happy!! She was amazing!!!
The bed was very comfy and the room was sparkly clean.
Breakfast was good but a bit price. Stuff was friendly.
Hotel Restaurante El Ventós
One of our top picks in Sant Feliu de Pallerols.Housed in a 15th-century mansion, El Ventós is set in an estate in Garrotxa National Park. It features a swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Each of the Ventós’ rooms is individually decorated and has rustic décor. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each has a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a range of Catalan cuisine and has its own wine cellar. Guests can relax on the terrace, which offers views of the Pyrenees. There is also a library, which features a fireplace.The Ventós is ideally located for outdoor activities, including hiking, horse riding and mountain biking. The hotel can provide guests with bikes and offer information on the surrounding area. Olot, Santa Pau and Girona can be reached in around 40 minutes, by car.
- The villa was absolutely stunning with gorgeous views. It was so peaceful and quiet. You could hear the cow bells in the distance and night sky full of stars!The wait staff were so friendly and accommodating!
- Most beautiful spot. Loved the room with balconey with amazing view. Could sit there all day.
- Property is beautiful. Hotel and restaurant staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Our dinners were delicious.
- The place is amazing! It’s very quiet, you can relax if you are trying to run away from the big city! The staff are very nice, helpful and polite. The room and the bathroom were clean and very comfy. The views from the room balcony were breathtaking!
- It was simply one of the best places we stayed in. The peace, the quiet, the room, the food, the quality of facilities etc. all was perfect. And when you wake up to that view…wow.
Casa Marcial (adults only)
Casa Marcial (adults only) is located in the beautiful town of Besalú, just 350 feet from the medieval bridge. This property offers a garden with an outdoor pool and great views.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Casa Marcial (adults only) feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The beautiful Lake Banyoles is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Olot and Figueres are around 20 minutes’ drive away.
The room was spacious enough for our needs and very clean. Since we are early risers, we appreciated being able to come into the breakfast room area to make coffee or tea. There was also fresh fruit always available.
The location was easy to get to from the bus stop and was in a quiet area… though I think most everywhere in this small town is quiet. Other notable points are that was that there was an elevator to get to the rooms and the grounds were beautiful, with an infinity pool and areas to sit outside. It would be a terrrific place for a small destination wedding.
- Clealiness, Great Staff, perfect location, good food
- Beautifully designed. Perfectly located. Wonderful staff.
- The hotel is very quiet and trendy. Room size is comfortable. Breakfast serves fresh squeeze orange juice. Front desk is very polite and helpful.
- Amazing location with the most picturesque views. Our room was spacious and clean and the staff was super friendly. I will definately stay there again if I am in the area.
- The room was spacious enough for our needs and very clean. Since we are early risers, we appreciated being able to come into the breakfast room area to make coffee or tea. There was also fresh fruit always available.
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located next to Girona’s Espai Gironès Shopping Center, B&B Hotel Girona 2 has easy access to the A-7 Motorway and Girona Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and free coffee.The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- easy access from motorway clean room and free coffe
- Clean room, free parking and easy check in process, free wifi, coffee and tea throughout the day, and it is conveniently located next to a large shopping mall
- En general todo me ha guatado personal excelente amables educados
- very friendly and helpful staff, luggage storage available, the room well equipped and clean, next to big shopping center and motorway but even so the room was quiet, bus stop to the center just 2 minutes away (buses goes every 10 minutes, the way takes about 20 minutes), free private parking – it was full, however there was no problem to park on the free space behind the hotel
- Good location. Shopping mall just 2 minutes away. Also public transport very convenient. Highly recommended
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is set just 1.9 mi outside Girona’s city center, with good transport connections, and is only a 10-minute drive from Girona Airport.Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Free coffee available anytime
Love this hotel; stayed many times. Easy to find; close to the route; professional staff; well managed. Comfortable good night’s sleep followed by a good breakfast. Next to the shopping mall with plenty of restaurants, supermarket etc. Parking free on site.
Great hotel for the traveller along the way.
- Good staff very helpful, ideal location and pet friendly
- Very clean, good location, many things in walking distance, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is 24H coffee, tea and hot chocolate availiable for free.
- Clean, great breakfast for the price (6€), adjacent to a big shopping center, secure area to park the car.
- rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Top Hotels In Cartellá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cartellá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartellá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cartellá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!