10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cartajima Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartajima Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cartajima Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartajima Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartajima Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cartajima Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cartajima Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cartajima Andalucía:
Located in the middle of a small village, this boutique hotel has lots of character. You can soak up the Spanish sun on the roof terrace and refresh yourself in the paddling pool.Experience authentic Andalusia in the remote white village of Cartajima. This hotel has stunning views over the mountainous countryside.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the free internet connection. Alternatively, relax with a good book in the Castaños’ library or choose between a good selection of films, games and music.Each bedroom of the Castaños is decorated uniquely and has an intimate ambiance thanks to the decor which is inspired by Andalusia’s tradition and culture. You can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sleep well in the king-size beds or twin beds. Some rooms have mountain views.Begin the day with the Castaños’ buffet breakfast and then return to the hotel for a candle-lit dinner in a romantic setting.
- Di is a superb cook. We had a great and interesting stay. We got great directions to Ronda (not to be missed). The village is very nice. A great stay in Andalucía!
- Amazing, beautiful accommodations in a gorgeous location …felt like we were visiting friends in their private home. Gracious hospitality and delicious food. Owners went out of their way to “find us” and to provide every comfort.
- Beautiful, peaceful, in a small town setting. And the hosts treat us like family
- The entire experience of staying in a small very friendly village at Los Castanos is unforgettable.
- The hotel is amazing!!!! Very clean and comfortable with amazing view (we had a room with the balcony). Lovely breakfasts! Amazing owners!
One of our top picks in Júzcar.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Bandolero is a charming boutique hotel with an on-site restaurant and bar. It is located at the entrance of the tiny Andalusian village of Júzcar.All heated rooms are decorated with Mediterranean charm, and warm colors are highlighted by rustic furniture. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and hairdryer.This property offers a children’s playground and luggage storage. You can also practice horse riding, cycling and hiking in the area.Set in the countryside, Hotel Bandolero is located a 25-minute drive from Ronda and 25 mi from Marbella.
Wonderful hosts and great cooks. Homemade bread, jams etc.
Great place to stay to explore the local countryside and easy to visit Ronda.
- Quirky hotel in a quirky village- loved it!! Highly recommend a visit and a stay here. Breakfast was great especially the homemade marmalade.
- Authentic local business, the owners run the place by themselves. Very friendly and welcoming reception. Nice breakfast with local produce. Wonderful surroundings. A perfect location for a day trip to Ronda.
- Location, breakfast, the hotel pool, the view from the room, friendly staff.
- Quirky, traditional, relaxing and a complete contrast to the usual corporate hotel chains
- Wonderful hosts and great cooks. Homemade bread, jams etc.
La Casa Grande de Alpandeire
This charming Andalusian country hotel dates from the 17th century and offers rooms overlooking the village of Alpandeire and the surrounding Genal Valley. La Casa Grande de Alpandeire features an à la carte restaurant and a traditional interior courtyard.Each bright room at La Casa Grande de Alpandeire has attractive décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Alpandiere’s restaurant, which is housed in the property’s former stables. It features beamed ceilings, exposed brick walls and arched ceilings. The pretty, open-plan lobby has a lounge area with a fireplace.The surrounding valley is ideal for mountain biking, hiking, canyoning and 4×4 excursions. You can also go bird watching.The historic city of Ronda is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Set among the pretty Andaluz countryside, the charming towns are within 11 mi of the Alpandeire.
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Beautiful accommodation and location. The best food and service. Made so welcome and all was faultless.
- Get away from it all! No crowds, no shops, just enjoy the countryside and views.
- Our stay was very great! Delicious food and comfortable room! We truly recommend it!
- Very comfortable and cosy room, nice view and delicious breakfast.
- The best dinner at any bed and breakfast in Andalusia
Catalonia Reina Victoria
One of our top picks in Ronda.Overlooking Ronda’s spectacular Tajo Gorge, the renovated Catalonia Reina Victoria Wellness & Spa offers an outdoor pool, a spa, extensive gardens and an à la carte restaurant with panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The Victorian-style Catalonia Reina Victoria Wellness & Spa was built in 1906 and fully renovated in summer 2012. It was once the home of the German poet Rainer Maria Rilke.Decorated in a sleek contemporary style, the air-conditioned rooms feature an LCD satellite TV with Canal+, a mini-bar, safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Many rooms have a terrace with views of the gorge.Available at an extra cost, the spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, a hydromassage hot tub, a Scottish Shower, an ice cold bucket shower, an ice fountain and a dry sauna. These services are available at an extra cost. There is also a gym and a relaxation terrace with panoramic views. A range of health and beauty treatments are available.The Azahar restaurant serves Andalusian and Mediterranean cuisine and offers stunning views of the surroundings. The hotel also features a breakfast room and a café-bar.The Reina Victoria & Spa is just 1,650 feet from Puente Nuevo Bridge and Ronda Bullring, the oldest in Spain. Ronda Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- My husband and I had a great time in Ronda. The hotel exceeded our expectation. There is not much nightlife in Ronda. The hotel staff were helpful. The young gentleman working at the bar was very nice and explained to us about the background of the football game in Madrid between Boca Juniors and River Plate. Our stay at Ronda became more fun because of the game.
- The hotel was superb. The staff was very courteous
- Beautiful hotel recently refurbished in an amazing location. Short walk into the city centre. Large room with balcony overlooking the gardens and the valley. Friendly and helpful staff
- Well appointed room with nice balcony. Beautiful pool and grounds, with patio overlooking the stunning Ronda vista.
- Amazing views, delicious breakfast, great pool, short walk to Ronda’s best restaurants and cultural landmarks.
Molino Del Santo
One of our top picks in Benaoján. Molino del Santo is a converted watermill in the mountains, 7.5 miles from Ronda. It offers free Wi-Fi, a heated outdoor pool and a restaurant with mountain views.All rooms at the Molino del Santo are air-conditioned and feature traditional tiled floors. They also come with tea and coffee-making facilities and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant has a terrace next to the river. It offers traditional Spanish food, including paella and sausages from Benajoan. There is also a bar offering a wide range of local sherries.The surrounding area is popular for sports such as canoeing and rock-climbing. Ronda with its famous bridges is a 15 minute drive away.
- The location, the place itself. Lovely setting. The food which catered for vegans and vegetarians. The staff was very pleasant. The room was lovely and comfortable.
- This wonderful place is a half hour from Ronda. This was a surprise to us as it wasn’t stated in the Lonely Planet book. Otherwise it was terrific!
- The food. Very nice breakfast. We also stayed for dinner. I was a bit skeptical i admit. Instead the chef is really good. Also staff is nice and competent. Price of el molino is a bit higher compared to what someone could find in the sourroundings. But it is well compensated by the facilites, the staff, the food and the again the staff (including thr owners)
- Best bacon on the whole trip! This place is very special.
- Bed was gorgeous, towels lovely and fluffy. Food delightful.I was here with my Brother and his wife from Australia and I knew they would enjoy the scenery and the peaceful ness. We did go on the little train to Ronda, brilliant.A
Hotel Finca Almejí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Finca Almejí offers accommodations in Benadalid, 22 mi from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and dinner service is available on prior request at the on-site restaurant.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Guests have free access to a salt water pool located 500 feet from the property in July and August.Ronda is 11 mi from Hotel Finca Almejí, while Grazalema is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Hidden in the beautiful country side of sierra de Ronda, this is a marvelous hotel with views over the valley. One of the best stops on the GR 141 trail and a super base for hiking in the region. Confortable rooms, perfect breakfast and kindest host. The bonus is the Bar Fonda next to it for perfect tapas!
- Beautiful facility in a charming small “white hill town” village; beautiful views from the property; good on-site restaurant with breakfast and dinner options; very friendly and helpful staff; interesting small museum on the site; very comfortable, clean accommodations
It was a fantastic experience ! The hotel is gorgeous, the room very clean and cozy, the breakfast had a nice selection including delicious serrano ham! The view from the room was just breathtaking. The village and its narrow street is so beautiful, the bar of the village offers gorgeous tapas at great prices (we payed 15euros for 10 tapas and 1,5L water bottle)
The host was very helpful and friendly.
A must go ! Both the location and the hotel !
Fantastic location with exceptional hosts. We were the only 3 people staying and were really looked after. I had emailed prior to the stay regarding the restaurant being open and had a great 4 course meal with wine which was fresh,local,very tasty and extremely reasonable. With the streets being narrow we struggled at first but the owner parked our car for us and took us out the next morning a thing he does a lot of.
Wonderful breakfast. Can’t wait to go back for longer.
- The couple running the place are lovely! The place has a homey atmosphere and the breakfast was great.
Hotel Sierra Hidalga
Hotel Sierra Hidalga offers an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with spectacular views of Andalusia’s Sierra de las Nieves Mountains. This modern hotel is just 1.2 mi from Ronda.Each modern room at the Sierra Hidalga includes a plasma-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony. Rooms have air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.The historic center of Ronda has narrow streets and one of Spain’s oldest bullrings. The Tajo Gorge in the center of the town, and is crossed by the famous Roman, Arab and New Bridges.The Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve is ideal for walking or cycling. The Costa del Sol is only 28 mi away.The Hidalga’s restaurant offers traditional Andalusian cuisine and an extensive wine list. Guests can also relax with a drink in the bar.
- The room was so roomy and the little balcony had a great mountain view
- Very clean rooms and comfortable beds at this modern hotel just outside Ronda. Our room was at the rear of the property, so a modest mountain view and no traffic noise from the main road at the front. Next door is a very popular locals restaurant, open from 5am to 8.30pm and busy all day. This was handy for eating, without having to wait until 8.30pm for it to open, like many Spanish restaurants. Very handy for touring the surrounding hills,as well as driving the short distance into Ronda.
- Right off the highway, and far enough away from the city as parking is hard to find. Nothing special, but a nice place to stay for the night
- V friendly staff. Easy to get a bus into town from the hospital opposite. Authebtic restaurant next door. The Iberian ham.
- The room was bright and large. Although near the road it was not noisy. The staff were pleasant. The tapas in the bar were very good.
Alavera de los Baños
Located in Ronda’s former Jewish Quarter, this charming hotel enjoys beautiful views of the Medieval town and mountains. It has an outdoor pool, set in gardens, and free WiFi.Alavera de los Baños is opposite the former Moorish Baths, which are considered one of the finest examples of a 13th century Islamic monument. The famous Puente Nuevo Bridge is 650 feet away.The Alavera features a rustic, Moorish-style décor throughout, with attractive tiled floors and traditional ceramics. All heated rooms have a private bathroom. Breakfast is included and free public parking is possible at a location nearby.Guests can also relax in the lounge or library.Marbella is 37 mi away from the property.
Quiet, quaint, great location, beautiful view from out terrace.
Great breakfast….awesome staff.
- The hotel is very charming inside and out with beautiful landscaped garden in the back of the hotel. We were warned about the steep hill to the Nueva Bridge but I had no idea that a taxis would be needed to get to/from the old town to our hotel. Our group of 6 were all over 70 and climbing the hill was not an option. Several of us did manage to walk down. Hotel staff was very accommodating and called taxis for us each time we went out.
The hotel located in an old farm house that was innovated about 20 years ago according to Moroccan style.
there is a lot of free parking just near the hotel.
The swimming pool is small but pleasant.
Breakfast is served by the hotel staff to the tables.
Located very close to the roman bridge.
- Loved everything about this hotel it exceeded all our expectations . The location is perfect to reach Ronda’s centre with all the sites but secluded enough to imagine one is in the middle of the country side with rolling hills, a horse farm and the sounds of rooster and birds. The grounds are beautifully decorated with the authentic Andalusian decor and having the breakfast ( which is included) our in the beautiful garden is a huge bonus.
- This place was amazing! One of the most beautiful places we stayed in Southern Spain during our honeymoon! The hotel is very beautiful and it was much nicer than the ones we walked by in the city center! The hotel owners were very nice and helpful with getting us familiar with the city! The pool and gardens outside are just perfect and the views from them to the surrounding country side and historical ruins and buildings would make this worth more than double what we paid. 10/10 will recommend Ronda and this hotel to all we share our experience with! 😀
- Quiet, quaint, great location, beautiful view from out terrace.
Gran Hotel Benahavis SPA
One of our top picks in Benahavís.The Gran Hotel Benahavis SPA is a luxury spa hotel, with 2 outdoor swimming pools and large gardens. It is in the typical Andalusian village of Benahavis, 9 miles from Marbella.The spa features a heated treatments pool, hot bathtubs, a sauna and a Turkish bath. A range of massages and other treatments is also available. Guests at the Benahavis Spa Hotel have free access to the gym, as well as 1 hour’s use of the spa per person per night.The rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious, with air conditioning and central heating. They all have a minibar, a safe and satellite TV.The Benahavis region is famous for its beautiful natural landscape and excellent food. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a short drive away, and Marbella Golf Club is less than just over 1 miles from the hotel.Gran Hotel Benahavis has a bar and an elegant restaurant. The 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, and can arrange car rental. Free public parking is available on site.
Stayed in the hotel many times over the last 20 years.
Always enjoyed my stay normally with family.
Service excellent as always.
- The rooms are lovely and spacious. Both Pool areas are nice and relaxing. Location of hotel is near to lovely restaurants.
- Location to Benahavis centre, despite steep climb. Grounds were pretty, and views spectacular.
- I liked the hotel it is comfortable and the staff friendly. My room was spacious bright and quiet just what I wanted. I liked the pool areas.
The hotel was in an ideal location with just a short, but rather steep climb into the town. Our room was spacious and well furnished. Efficient air-con and a comfortable bed. The bonus was a large balcony, with chairs, overlooking the courtyard.
Excellent facilities with very friendly and helpful staff.
Breakfast offered a good choice of food and the Sunday Buffet dinner was great value.
- Stayed in the hotel many times over the last 20 years.
This modern hotel is 1,700 feet from Ronda Bullring. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TVs.Breakfast is available in the Hotel Molino cafe-bar. Guests can also relax with a drink in the hotel lounge or next to the fountain on the patio.Baggage storage is available and there is a 24-hour front desk. Parking is possible nearby for an extra charge.
- The room and bathroom were clean and it was in a good location near by the bus station.
- we had two rooms. Room 202 was beautiful, clean and airy. The place is in a very good location and the bed was comfortable.
- Good staff, easy to get to center of the city. Nearby is supermarket and some cafe.
- Good location, very nice staff and very reasonably priced.
- I was hoping to stay in a hostel but they were all fully booked so stayed here instead and it was actually really nice staying in a room by myself. The location was great and Albert at the front desk was very friendly and helpful recommending places to eat.
Top Hotels In Cartajima Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cartajima Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartajima Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cartajima Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!