10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cartagena Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cartagena Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena Valparaíso Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cartagena Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cartagena Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cartagena Valparaíso Region:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Splendid is located in Cartagena in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 13 miles from Algarrobo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.El Quisco is 12 miles from Hotel Splendid, and El Tabo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Splendid.
- The fact that the owner did not speak English. Food excellent. Vues of the boardwalk and beach from upper floor great, day and night. Christmas eve diner 10PM fantastic
- la Atención de llegada y la preocupación diaria, muy buena la atención, ambiente muy relajado
- Es hermoso la vista el precio la atención ❤️ definitivamente volveremos
- Excelente lugar , sus dueños muy amables , calidos y preocupados por que mi estancia fuera comoda y amena . Sin dudas lo recomiendo y pretendo volver en otra opotunidad
- La atencion y la calida acogida, por el personal administrativo.
CartagenaViva is located in Cartagena, just 13 miles from Algarrobo.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Quisco is 12 miles from CartagenaViva, and El Tabo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 48 miles from CartagenaViva.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Puerto Mayor
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Puerto Mayor is located in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 15 miles from Hotel Puerto Mayor, and El Quisco is 14 miles from the property.
- Walking distance to downtown and outdoor market. Helpful staff booked a taxi for us
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is good.
We were a bit disappointed of San Antonio, fortunately the Hotel was just across from the port, it was a relief to see the Infinity docked minutes away. (5 minutes by taxi)
The food in the adjacent restaurant was very tasty and the service excellent.
- Nice little hotel that could be fantastic with some general maintenance and modernizing. Staff was fantastic, answering all questions and offering suggestions. Very patient with all guests, and spoke English. Great view of the harbor. Easy taxi ride to cruise ship terminal.
- Comfortable room, nice breakfast included, nice patio overlooking the harbour
Terra Mia Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Terra Mia Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in San Antonio, just 15 miles from Algarrobo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Quisco is 13 miles from Terra Mia Hotel Boutique , and Matanzas is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Really appreciated the transportation offered at a reasonable price from the airport to hotel and hotel to the cruise port. Great internet. Wonderful breakfast. Nice to be able to walk to shopping and waterfront.
We were greeting with welcoming arms and great smiles!! Very friendly family.
The restaurant was great and very charming ! They arranged for our transfer to the ship.
Rooms were small but clean and great for one or two nights. I would recommend this
boutique hotel to anyone doing pre or post on a cruise.
- Was like staying with family. PERFECT for precruise.
- The family that runs it is friendly. The view from the breakfast room and the breakfast itself were awesome! The prices cannot be beat! I would recommend it
We stayed two nights prior to boarding the Norwegian Sun. Small new hotel. Small rooms, nothing fancy but everything you need. Short taxi ride to the cruise port and the bus terminal. Walk to the casino and the ocean boardwalk.
Very nice people. Gonzalo speaks English well and is very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is served there but you have to go out for lunch and dinner so the place is more like a Bed & Breakfast. Beautiful view of the port from the large common room. Next door restaurant is very good although quite pricey. I would definitely recommend it as a pre-cruise hotel.
One of our top picks in San Antonio.Set in San Antonio, Hotel Mellatti offers a terrace. With free WiFi, this hotel offers a shared lounge and room service. Guests can enjoy sea views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.It is possible to arrange city tours at Hotel Mellatti.Algarrobo is 14.9 miles from Hotel Mellatti. The nearest airport is Santiago International Airport, 49.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Family run hotel with very hospitable hosts. They didn’t speak much English but we did well. The booking said they only took cash but they took our credit card, and also would take US $ or Chilean pesos. Great view of the harbor. Hotel provided a free ride to the cruise ship. We enjoyed a small dinner ($) and breakfast (free) at the hotel. A mall with many stores including a full grocery store was an easy walk down to the waterfront.
- A marvellous stay in a family atmosphere – great communication pre-stay with Marcello and his sister Cecilia who collected me from the airport – I was travelling on a cruise chip from San Antonio the next day and this transfer was included.
- We loved the friendliness and caring of Marcelo and Cecilia Mellado, the owners of the hotel. Our room had an amazing view of the port, and was spotlessly clean. We were served a large and delicious breakfast every morning by very sweet and attentive servers while we enjoyed the spectacular view from the dining room. The Hotel Mellatti exceeded our expectations, and we would highly recommend it to everyone. It was especially convenient for us since we were leaving on a cruise out of San Antonio. Also, the location right across the street from the huge and modern Arauco Mall was very convenient.
- Fairly small, quite old fashioned rooms and bathrooms but clean and more than adequate for a pre-cruise stay. The public areas, which included a small lounge, have a great view over the seafront. The continental breakfast was good and included freshly cooked eggs. The owner and his staff were great and couldn’t have been more helpful providing information, multiple cups of coffee and transport to the port.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff and management.
Hotel Casino del Pacifico
Located in San Antonio, 15 miles from Algarrobo, Hotel Casino del Pacifico features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Quisco is 13 miles from Hotel Casino del Pacifico, and Matanzas is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 49 miles from Hotel Casino del Pacifico.
- View over the bustling harbor and active community life and fishing port across the street; excellent location.
- The room was fabulous–very large, as was the bathroom (and shower)! Wow! The bed was comfortable and both my husband and I slept very well–especially after a 9-1/2 hour flight and bus ride from Santiago airport. We enjoyed the large floor-to-ceiling windows in our room, facing the waterfront, and the daily breakfast in the restaurant. Reception desk personnel were wonderful–friendly, kind, and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, good view, dinner and breakfast were very good. Taxi referral for Santiago pickup was very good and taxi available for transfer to cruise ship worked well.
- No other 4 star hotel in the town. Bed is confortable.
- Location. Probably best location in San Antonio. The view of the bay, amazing
Hostal El Gallego III
One of our best sellers in El Quisco! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from Isla Negra House in El Quisco, Hostal El Gallego III features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from Hostal El Gallego III.
- La habitación con cocina muy acogedora, balcón con vista a la avenida principal
- La higiene, comodidad y hospitalidad del lugar es recomendable.
- Estaba todo excelente la ubicación a 5 min de la playa serca de Todo supermercado, farmacia, la cama muy cómoda y el baño es chico pero tiene necesario, la señora que lo atiende es muy atenta y simpática
- bien ubicado cerca de la playa y lugares céntricos.
- La relación precio calidad, limpieza y amabilidad del personal
Alto El Quisco
One of our top picks in El Quisco.Alto El Quisco is located in El Quisco, just 2.9 miles from Isla Negra House. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this hotel. The high quality of the accommodations and the friendly staff made our stay very enjoyable. We would definitely return to Alto El Quisco.
Carlos the owner was amazing. He went out of his way to help us. He was very kind. The hotel is very new and clean. Water pressure was great. Wifi worked very well. The area felt safe and is very close to the beach.
Everything was great 🙂
- La verdad me encanto la atención ya que fue por sus dueños es un lugar muy acogedor
- La ubicación era excelente, el personal sumamente amable y la comida muy rica! Mención especial al pancito y huevo del desayuno. ¡Delicioso!
- Atención de los dueños. El hotel tiene muy buena iluminación y su ubicación es perfecta respecto de la localidad de El Quisco. Muy buenas instalaciones en general.
La Conexión del Poeta en Isla Negra
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal La Conexión del Poeta en Isla Negra is a pinturesque eco-friendly hostel in Isla Negra, only 150 feet from the beach and a 10-minute walk from downtown Isla Negra and from the Pablo Neruda museum. This Eco Hostel invites all passengers to live a eco lifestyle, connecting with nature and its environment.Rooms at Hostal La Conexión del Poeta en Isla Negra include free WiFi access, parquet floors, and shared bathroom facilities. Rooms may offer garden or sea views.A complimentary breakfast is included daily and guests are offered tea and coffee throughout the day.Guests can request holistic therapies for a surcharge, or enjoy a horse ride in the surroundings. Guests may also learn about planting and harvesting.The property also offers communal meditation areas and gardens to the guest.Guests may also find blue egg laying hens on site.Comodoro Arturo Benitez Airport is 67.1 miles away. Shuttles from the Isla Negra bus stop, 0.6 miles away, can be arranged.
- Fantastic host, gorgeous hostel. Extremely colourful and fun with adorable features that made it quite magical. The incredibly friendly kittens were a bonus! Beds were extremely comfortable. Treatments were available including massage.
- I loved the kind hostess at the hostel, and the relaxing pace. Accommodations were cozy, and the breakfast and all-day tea and coffee were very generous. It’s a quick walk to the beach, and the on-site gardens are lovely. There were a number of local visitors from the Santiago area, and I enjoyed listening to their conversations in Spanish over morning coffee. The morning fog from the sea spray was beautiful – it was the first rain I’d seen in Chile.
- The staff! The host! The atmosphere, a really special place, felt like home! Host very nice!
- Se agradece la calidad de persona que es Sandra, muy atenta y da un servicio excelente. Dió recomendaciones muy buenas y siempre estuvo preocupada de nosotros. Si vuelvo al Litoral o Isla Negra, sin duda volvería.
- El hostal es un espacio muy tranquilo y de descanso. Muy silencioso perfecto para dormir profundamente y desconectarse de la ciudad, los desayunos son contundentes y sanos, también el momento donde se comparte con Sandra y otros huéspedes, muy casero y agradable. Isla Negra tiene mucha vegetación y la playa rocosa es hermosa. También visitamos el Museo de Pablo Neruda, vale mucho la pena. Sandra fue a buscarnos al bus porque llegamos de noche, eternamente agradecidos.
Hotel Boutique Mar de Royal
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hotel Boutique Mar de Royal is located in El Quisco in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 27 miles from Viña del Mar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Valparaíso is 25 miles from Hotel Boutique Mar de Royal, and Algarrobo is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Boutique Mar de Royal.
- Very nice and friendly host. A great place to relax and visit the beaches. Stunning Sea!
The property faced out onto the Pacific Ocean. We never got tired of sitting on the balcony and looking out to sea. It was a pleasure to sit and watch the sun go down every evening. It was worthwhile being at that property for the views alone.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The vegetarian breakfasts were to die for.
- The view of the sea was fantastic, and we watched the sunset from the balcony which was very beautiful. The location of the property is great. The decor was very extravagant and the bathroom was brilliant!
- Extraordinary spot. Belarus does Afrikaans kitsch. Jokes aside, lovely place, comfortable, good price, and accommodating staff.
- The hotel is extremely beautiful and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The beach view from the balcony is nice and peaceful.
Top Hotels In Cartagena Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cartagena Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cartagena Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!