10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carrizo De La Ribera Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Aqua Luna Spa
Located in a beautiful area of Secarejo, Aqua Luna Spa offers a garden and terrace with solarium. It features spa and wellness center with various relaxation treatments. Free parking is available.The comfortable rooms are air conditioned and come with a TV. The private bathrooms offer a bath or shower and hairdryer.Restaurant services are available on request and include custom-made offerings.The capital of Secarejo, Leon, is a 40-minute drive away. Burgos Airport is 134 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, wonderful decoration and good spa.
- El trato personal por parte de Natividad hacia nosotros fue excelente, nos sentimos mejor que en casa y muy agusto. Si se presenta la ocasion repetiremos segurisimo. Un lugar perfecto para descansar muy tranquilo y mucha paz.
- La dueña es una mujer super encantadora y amable. Y muy discreta. Todo estaba súper limpio y c detalles y muy nuevo y con buen gudto. La cama comodisima. El desayuno estupendo y el spa una delicia. Recomendable totalmente.
- Un hotel rural extraordinario. habitaciones completas y comodísimas, al nivel de un hote de cuatro estrellas en una gran ciudad. Nos alojamos una sola noche y en nuestro caso no hicimos uso de la zona SPA, aunque la visitamos por curiosidad, un rincón muy coqueto. Muy recomendable si al viajero le cuadra pernoctar en esa zona, como nos ocurrió a nosotros.
- Las instalaciones son buenas. La habitación bien equipada y la cama muy cómoda. El baño funcional y moderno.
Hotel Rural Las Campares
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Rural Las Campares is located in Callejo de Ordás. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a patio. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Hotel Rural Las Campares also feature a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Hotel Rural Las Campares can find nearby.León is 19 miles from the hotel, while Astorga is 31 miles away.
- Nice people , well stocked larder. Gift of a bottle of wine. Washing machine.
- This is a really good rural hotel and very comfortable. Very handy for Leon which is a very fine city about 20 minutes away. Excellent food, both dinner and breakfast. I eat a particular diet and they just accommodated what I wanted without a problem. Unusually for rural Spain, the owner speaks really good English having lived in Edinburgh for a year.
Really relaxing inner courtyard
A lot of character
- The place is very nice, it consist of an countryside classic house with confortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and they adapt very well to food limitations. Very nice place to visit in the middle of the countryside with the only downside of mosquitoes in the surroundings (not in the hotel).
- We liked the quirkiness of the place, lots of vintage items recycled and repainted lots to look at and the rooms had had a lot of thought put into their decoration. Loads of full sized toiletries in the bathroom. Dinner was very nice, tasty and well cooked, the only criticism, only small, was that it seemed rushed, the language barrier maybe didn’t help us to all feel at home with the owner, but that is our fault for not learning Spanish. We went for a long walk after dinner which was very pretty through the woods.
Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones is located in Hospital de Órbigo. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. There’s a restaurant.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones also feature free WiFi. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.León is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- it was a great location right on the camino overlooking the bridge. the room was very clean and quiet.
- Wonderful place to stay, right on the Camino. Food was awesome!
- Clean, fantastic location (at the end if the Roman bridge), the mixed salad was delicious,
- Wonderful place to stay as a pilgrim on the Camino. Perfect location with a great view of the Puente de Orbigo. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating and our meal was perfect. Completely smoke free!
- Location is fabulous. I had a lunch salad and breakfast in the morning on the deck. Both were good and enjoyable.
Hotel El Paso Honroso
Located next to the river in the town of Hospital de Orbigo, El Paso Honroso features functional rooms with a plasma TV. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free on-site parking.The cafeteria at Paso Honroso serves traditional homemade food, such as grilled fish and seafood. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar.The hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and wooden floors. They also come with a private bathroom.León Airport is 16 mi from Hotel El Paso Honroso while León Golf Club is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Fishing is popular in the nearby Orbigo River.
- Friendly staff but it’s really like a motel 8 in the US, and it’s alongside a semi highway, 10 minutes from the center of town. Since temperatures dropped into the 50s (F), the heat came on and could not be turned off. It was way too warm all evening long for me. Plus, and I’m surprised this is true in Spain, you need your door key to lock the door from the inside – very illegal in the US.
- The cafeteria on the premises served dinner courses throught day & evening
- Very much like a highway motel/hotel in North America. On the highway with gas station and restaurant. Ok location if driving but an 8 minute walk off the Camino. That said, was clean, comfortable with very good A/C and the breakfast we had in the morning was good. Supper wasn’t served until 9 PM so we missed it.
- Room was away from the front of the building making for a quiet nights rest. Air conditioning was nice to have being it was very warm when we got there.
- Just had coffee in morning but staff so nice on my arrival on Monday aft. gave me lovely cake with my coffee.
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
This stylish spa hotel is 350 feet from Astorga Town Hall, in the city center. It offers an extensive spa and modern rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata feature parquet floors and smart, elegant décor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a thermal pool with hot tub, loungers, Finnish and Turkish saunas, different showers, UVA cabin, and other services. Access to the spa and treatments and massages available for an extra charge.Mondays Spa is closed.The hotel’s restaurant is located 1-minute walk away.Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 7 minutes’ walk from the hotel. León and it airport are around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful hotel located just outside the main center. Great room, delicious breakfast, wonderful staff! Highly recommend!
- It was so perfectly located in the midst of everything, making it easy to see a lot of he historical places I wanted to see, as well as enjoy any shopping and eating in several plaza.
- Excellent Location right in the heart of Astorga, in Walking distance to all sights and lots of nice Restaurants in the area. Breakfast-buffet is Excellent, one of the best I have seen in Spain so far. Well worth the extra 9 Euro if you are a morning-person.
Very clean, helpful staff
- We took a rest day from the Camino at this lovely hotel. The superior room we selected on Booking.com is the nicest we’ve had so far. And, our massages and time spent in the hydrothermal spa were fabulous! Highly recommended.
Tryp Leon Hotel
One of our top picks in León.Tryp León is located in central León, next to the colorful Museum of Contemporary Art of Castilla and León. This modern, functional hotel offers a gym and a sauna.Rooms are air-conditioned and heated, and include a full bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet in its spacious restaurant. There is also a café, serving drink, snacks and a lunch menu. Room service is available on request.Hotel Tryp León is 1,950 feet from León’s Auditorium and San Marcos Convent. León Cathedral, famous for its beautiful stained glass windows, is within a 15-minute walk.The city’s shops and the tapas bars and restaurants of the popular Barrio Húmedo are a 20-minute walk away. Reception can provide helpful information about the city and region.
- Breakfast selection was good. Staff was helpful with bed problembut couldn’t do much due to the poor quality of the beds.
- The staff was good. We were worn out from our trip on the Camino and they apparently get very little Camino peregrinos.
- Staff was excellent. Nice, polite and very helpful. Vero at the receptionist area was great.
- Large comfortable room, excellent bathroom, great buffet breakfast and secure underground parking. There is also a separate bar.
- Overall the hotel is very nice, in the same line of Tryp brand.
This simple hotel is located less than 5 minutes’ drive from León Airport in Virgen del Camino. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel VillaPaloma are spacious and include central heating, a TV and telephone. All include a private bathroom with hairdryer and some rooms feature a balcony or spa bath.The hotel’s El Brasero Restaurant has a wood oven and grill and specializes and in red meat, lamb and goat. There is also a café-bar and a function room is available to hire.The hotel offers guests helpful tourist information. You can drive to the center of Leon from VillaPaloma in 10 minutes and golf lovers will find Leon Golf Club 5 mi away.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago, very helpfully staff.
- Friendly and clean. It has every Pilgrims dream…. a bathtub with water jets. Don`t forget to take Bus 1A out of Leon.
- The location is on the Camino. The room is air conditioned which at this price is great.
- I only stay there due to a short booking and on the Camino path for next day’s walk. Nothing great however, it had a bed, bathroom and food.
- Me gusto el precio y la atención de la persona que estaba en la cafetería, Anita una señora genial.
Abad San Antonio
This modern hotel is located in the Inmaculada district of León, 1.2 mi from the town center. It offers secured parking at an extra cost, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The rooms at Abad San Antonio feature parquet floors and stylish décor with soft tones. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The San Antonio’s restaurant serves traditional Leonese food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Located 8 minutes’ drive away, León Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to León Airport in 20 minutes.
- My husband had been admitted to hospital & the hotel was opposite. The staff at the hotel, whilst maintaining a professional approach were kind and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Also I speak little Spanish but communication was no problem as all the staff spoke English.
- Top of the line modern hotel with excellent staff. All friendly and cooperative. Not in the center what I was looking for.
- This is a great hotel *if* you have a car, don’t mind taking taxis or are regularly visiting the hospital. The staff are extremely courteous and helpful, the rooms are quiet and a great size. It is excellent value.
- Location next to the hospital. Very clean and modern.
- We liked the hotel very much… There should be more hotels like this one all over.
Hotel Real Colegiata San Isidoro
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Real Colegiata San Isidoro is in the 11th-century San Isidoro Colegiate complex, with its basilica, cloister and museum. Located in the historic center of León, it is 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Free parking is available and there is 24-hour reception and a free WiFi zone.All rooms feature stone walls and views of the Roman Wall or the cloister. They are heated and have a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Luggage storage is offered and there are rooms adapted for disabled access.A buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant, which offers vanguard and traditional cuisine. There are shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk.Guests benefit from daily free guided tour of the Real Colegiata de San Isidoro, located inside the same monumental complex of the hotel. The tour includes access to the cloisters, Roman Wall, and the refectory.
- It had a lovely old world feel. Convenient parking and breakfast on premises which was very good. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was good but not great.
- Every one was most helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the hotel. The location was perfect.
- Parking was very convenient. Location a bit hard to find as google maps tried to make me go via blocked off pedestrian zone. Alternate route worked. Friendly pedestrian big help at the end.
- A beautiful building and surrounds. Breakfast was great
- very clean, a must stay at for Leon, great location
Hotel Alfageme offers spacious rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi. It has a restaurant with terrace, and 24-hour reception service.All rooms at Hotel Alfageme feature a smart decor with hardwood floors and have background music. Each is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and the bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alfageme Hotel is located in a quiet area of the town. There is a Mercadona supermarket next door and you will find restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel offers a restaurant, La Alforja de Trobaio, and a snack bar.The property is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of León.
- Short drive into the centre. Good parking. Supermarket next door.
- Limpieza, habitación y baño amplio, cama cómoda, debajo hay una cafetería con mucha variedad tanto para desayunar como para comer/cenar o tomar algo, aparcamiento en los alrededores, mercadona al lado, hotel bueno en general.
Personal muy amable.
Muy buen restaurante.
- La tranquilidad y sobre todo que las camareras fuesen, muy atentas…Todo estuvo bien trato amable y el bar restaurante tenía buena variedad de platos Repetire
- Cerca de León, buen trato del personal, buen restaurante, habitaciones muy limpias. Repetiría sin duda. Buena relación calidad/precio.
Top Hotels In Carrizo De La Ribera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carrizo de la Ribera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!