10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carriage Club Of Jacksonville Heliport Florida:
This hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Jacksonville city centre and 8.9 miles from Everbank Field. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, on-site dining at Butler’s Restaurant, or drinks at the Lounge Bar. A breakfast buffet is available for an additional charge.A microwave and small refrigerator are provided in all rooms of the Icon Hotel. Guests will also enjoy cable TV and free WiFi in the rooms.Access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and fitness centre are provided to all guests throughout their stay at this Jacksonville hotel. A business centre, meeting facilities, and banquet facilities are available.Icon Hotel is 12.9 miles from the shores of Jacksonville Beach and 6 miles from the University of North Florida. The Mayo Clinic Hospital is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- It smelled good and the bed was comfortable. Great location. That’s all!!
- The location is good for travel around Jacksonville and the surrounding area. It’s set back of the main roads so the noise isn’t bad.
- The staff was extra friendly and very professional.
- The beds were comfortable and the new decor in the room was very nice. Fridge and microwave were very cold and clean. Towels were soft and fluffy as were the pillows.
- Price was inexpensive, comfortable bed and nice breakfast.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL
One of our top picks in Jacksonville.Enjoy the outdoor pool at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Jacksonville I-95 South, in Jacksonville. For added ease, free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at Country Inn & Suites include a flat-screen TV, microwave, mini-fridge, and desk. Bathrooms include a hairdryer.Meeting facilities and laundry facilities are available in this air-conditioned hotel. Guests can workout in the fitness center or attend to their business needs in the 24-hour business center. Non-smoking rooms are available, and free parking is available.Guests are located 9 miles from Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville and 9 miles from EverBank Filed. Theatre Jacksonville is 7 miles and Atlantic Beach is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Location was perfect for my needs. Breakfast each day was great
- The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly. The location was excellent.
- Staff was amazing. We had an issue at check in & they went above and beyond the three days we stayed.
- Convenient to our business needs, comfortable, continental breakfast.
- I like that they had breakfast every morning. The breakfast was very good!
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk
Offering easy access to major area attractions, pristine beaches and much more, this Jacksonville, Florida hotel provides many modern amenities, including free wireless internet access as well as contemporary guest rooms.The Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville-Southside Boulevard is ideally situated in the center of the Deerwood Park area. This location places guests only a short distance from corporate offices, shopping centers and restaurants. The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier and the Golf Hall of Fame are also easily accessible.The Deerwood Park-Jacksonville Hampton Inn and Suites features a variety of thoughtful conveniences, including a free daily breakfast buffet. Additional amenities include in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as a 24-hour on-site convenience store.
- Bed & pillows super comfy, staff was very nice and friendly
- The front desk attendant, I believe his name is Corey (works the 3pm to 11pm shift) was very friendly and professional. He went over and beyond–coming to our room to fix the television.
- Very clean and quiet. The bed was very comfy and the towels were soft. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast offered a great variety of options and the food was good and fresh. I didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice and well maintained. I liked that there was a coffee maker in the room and parking was free. It is very convenient to restaurants, the CVS, and Dunkin Donuts!
- I needed a “Staycation” so I thought I’d try to spot out. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean very spacious (I booked the King Suite with Spa Tub) the bathroom was indeed my favorite place. The jet tub was amazing with my bath bombs from Lush. It was quite I felt like I was the only one in the hotel. It was so close to so many restaurants I just walked to dinner and back. Definitely considering this to be my staple getaway place.
- Close to everything, comfortable beds, staff friendly.
Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville is located in the SE Jacksonville-Baymeadows neighborhood in Jacksonville, just 27 miles from St. Augustine.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Atlantic Beach is 13 miles from Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville, and Amelia Island is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Liked a few office people they was nice and respectful the pool and spa and the cleaning people was very nice and respectful.
- Every time I’m in town this the only hotel i go too. Due to it close to the beach and shopping centers Clean and nice stay. The staff was helpful and our room was clean. Breakfast was delightful.
- Breakfast was good & the location was great, staff seemed friendly.
- The property was easy to navigate. The office and housekeeping staff were all very helpful. Quality inn & suites has ample parking with fantastic breakfast.
- Bathroom was nice but tub should have been replaced rust coming through caulk beds were comfortable
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
Near the University of North Florida and other area attractions, this Jacksonville, Florida hotel offers spacious all-suite accommodations featuring full kitchens and free high-speed internet access.With in-room stoves, microwaves and dishware every guest is sure to feel at home at the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville. Outdoor barbecues along with a convenience store and free laundry facilities are also available on-site.Downtown Jacksonville along with beautiful beaches can be found only a short drive from the Jacksonville Candlewood Suites. The Mayport Naval Air Station and historic St. Augustine are also within driving distance.
- This Hotel was nice the bed was very comfortable the staff was very nice the room was very nice and the cleaning this I loved it! and will come back again to stay thanks mrs. Williams
- The lake out side to see the alligaters. The room was clean and neat. The recliner has seen better day’s. The VCR was a hoot, who uses VCR tapes anymore.
- The bed was very comfortable. Location was good for where we were doing business. Large closet and refrigerator.
- Comfort. Spacious. What I expect when staying at Candlewood
- I liked the room decor, the bed was comfortable and big, and the bathroom was nice. The staff were polite
Studio 6 Jacksonville – Baymeadows
This Jacksonville, Florida hotel is off Interstate 95. This hotel features an outdoor pool and laundry facilities and a kitchenette in each room.Rooms at the Studio 6 Jacksonville-Baymeadows are equipped with wired internet and Wi-Fi access. The rooms feature a microwave and coffee maker.Studio 6 Jacksonville is within a 15-minute drive the University of North Florida. St. Lukes Hospital is 3 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! This Jacksonville all-suite hotel is located just off Highway 95 and features spacious suites with a separate living area and free Wi-Fi. Facilities include an outdoor pool and on-site fitness room.The Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd offers suites with a comfortable sofa bed and a work desk. Cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each suite as well.Guests can relax in poolside lounge chairs available on the sun deck and a daily continental breakfast is offered at this hotel. Laundry facilities and a business center are both available on site.The Baymeadows Comfort Suites is just 3.5 miles from Avenues Mall and the Museum of Science and History is a 13-minute drive away. Ponte Vedra beach is 15.6 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was great and free. Also the room I had was a king suite. It was very spacious and i liked how it was separated from the sitting area. Very nice place and great value.
- Good variety at breakfast. Staff was friendly & polite. Room was clean and comfortable, plenty of room for the kids & ourselves.
- The property was clean and well maintained. Good parking and a good breakfast was included.
- The hotel was very clean. The staff was very helpful and friwnu
- The lobby was clean and inviting and the staff were polite.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows
Conveniently located close to I-95 and a short distance from attractions, including the University of North Florida, this all-suite hotel features spacious accommodations and a free weekday evening reception.With downtown Jacksonville only a short drive from the Embassy Suites Jacksonville Baymeadows, Alltel Stadium, the Museum of Science and History and the Jacksonville Zoo are easily accessible. The area’s beautiful beaches are also only minutes away.After a restful night’s sleep in 2-room suites featuring separate living and sleeping areas, guests can enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast. The Jacksonville Baymeadows Embassy Suites also features an on-site fitness center along with an indoor pool.
- My family is from Chicago I brag on your Hot Tub and it was out so that made me look bad bit they loved the breakfast
- Front desk clerk went above and beyond welcoming us to hotel. Housekeeping staff was excellent when we accidentally left our “do not disturb” sign on and had to come at end of day with towels and to empty trash. Omelet bar cooks had fun with guests.
- I Loved Everything!! The Free Parking,The Large Rooms and Especially The Breakfast!!
- Love the facility… love the staff… love the service… morning breakfast was awesome… rooms were very clean and large.
- The breakfast was great! The kids enjoyed the pool. The staff was good.
Hotel Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park is located in Jacksonville in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from St. Augustine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Fernandina Beach is 29 miles from Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park, and Atlantic Beach is 11 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Delicious Food and courteous staff and room size and cleanliness
- Bartender delivered our drinks to our room, breakfast was delicious, room exceeded our expectations, was clean, staff was courteous, perfect for our stay!
- It was tidy and very modern. Loved the atomsphere.
- This hotel was beautiful & modern and the location is perfect. You can walk to the nearby stores & restaurants and major shopping, eating & Top Golf are all minutes away!
- I also really liked the walkability of the area. Bed was very comfortable
Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville offers accommodations in Jacksonville.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. St. Augustine is 27 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville, and Atlantic Beach is 13 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- I love most the full kitchen with all necessities provided like dishes and silverware, toaster, pans, you name it. They sure know what people need.
- Beds we’re super comfy. From desk staff was very nice. After checking in at 3am, toilet in first room didn’t flush. Staff was nice enough to give us an upgrade to another room and it was amazing. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, full kitchen equipped with dishwasher, full refrigerator, stove & microwave. Beautiful rooms. Pool was clean, basketball court was nice. Location was excellent.
- Very clean and comfortable with an excellent staff.
- Location, the decoration of the room, the parking lot
- The room was super clean and nice. The bed was so comfortable and having a full kitchen is awesome. It’s in a nice private area right behind the police station. We stayed for one night initially and enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night!
Top Hotels In Carriage Club Of Jacksonville Heliport Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carriage Club of Jacksonville Heliport Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!