10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carpenters Corner Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Carpenters Corner Delaware is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carpenters Corner Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carpenters Corner Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carpenters Corner Delaware. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carpenters Corner Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carpenters Corner Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carpenters Corner Delaware:
Heritage Inn – Rehoboth Beach
This Lewes Heritage Inn is 13 minutes’ drive to Lewes Beach and 12 minutes’ drive to Dewey Beach. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the hotel.The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffee-making facilities and cable TV.The Heritage Inn has a fitness centre, children’s play area and a seasonal outdoor pool. They also have a 24-hour front desk.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Heritage Inn.Another nearby beach is the Rehoboth Beach which is only 15 minutes’ drive from the inn. Cape Henlopen State Park is 6 miles away, and the Nassau Valley Vineyards is only 3 miles away.
- Location was good and they had rooms available on short notice
- The breakfast was nice. The staff members were friendly. The manager Rainee worked with me ahead of time to make sure I had what I needed during my stay.
Breakfast room is nice and cozy with view on golf course.
Large choice for breakfast.
Comfortable and space room. Nice view and peaceful at night.
- Quiet, clean, good water pressure and great staff.
- Breakfast & location. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
The Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach hotel is on U.S. Route 1, near many Delaware beach attractions, including historic downtown Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. This Lewes, DE hotel is minutes from the Delaware Seashore State Park and the Cape May-Lewes Ferry.All guest rooms include irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hair dryers and cable TV with HBO. The suites have microwaves and refrigerators. Two-room suites and sweetheart suites with whirlpool bathtubs are also available.The hotel’s features and amenities include free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free coffee, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access, a free weekday newspaper, an outdoor heated pool and kiddie pool with water activities.Be sure to take advantage of the on-site basketball court, fitness room and outdoor picnic area. The media room with surround sound is the perfect place to relax with your favorite movie.Business travelers will appreciate lobby workstations with wireless Internet access and access to copy and fax services. This Rehoboth Beach area hotel is available for meetings or parties with the luxurious meeting space that accommodates up to 50 people.Plenty of parking is provided and group buses are welcome. Laundry facilities are available on the property.Visitors will enjoy many outdoor activities located just minutes away, including the boardwalk, deep-sea fishing, boating, parasailing, golf, tennis, water slides, go-carts and other amusements. Several restaurants, museums and antique shops are within walking distance.This Lewes, DE hotel is close to more than 140 tax-free shops in the Rehoboth Beach Outlets, including Harry and David, Mikasa, The Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, L.L. Bean and many more.
- The entire experience was great! Everyone was so friendly and everything was wonderfully clean. Check-in & check-out was quick and smooth. Even able to take us early, we arrived about an hour before check-in, so that was a nice unexpected surprise.
- My grandbabies loved the waffles and everything about the breakfast.
- The woman at the front desk was very very polite and informative.
- Everything was wonderful. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were spacious and immaculate.
- the staff was extremely professional and pleasant to talk with! displayed excellent customer service.
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach
This hotel is 4.6 miles from the boardwalk in downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen cable TV and large work desk.A daily hot breakfast is served at the Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn. Guests are welcome to work out in the gym or use the business center. Laundry facilities and free parking are also provided.Heritage Inn Golf Course is within walking distance of the Hampton Inn. Nassau Valley Vineyards and Winery is 3.4 miles away.
- We overall loved everything. Will definitely be back.
- Staff was wonderful. Everything was very clean and spacious.
- We love the breakfast & the pool. The staff is wonderful as well!
- Bed very comfy. Reception desk attendant very nice.
- The staff was professional and very friendly. The bed was comfortable and the comforter was amazing. The breakfast that was included was beyond our expectations.
Comfort Inn – Rehoboth
One of our best sellers in Rehoboth Beach! Located in Rehoboth Beach, 29 miles from Ocean City, Comfort Inn – Rehoboth features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Cape May is 19 miles from Comfort Inn – Rehoboth, and Wildwood is 25 miles away. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. It was a convenient location also.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The sofa bed added an additional seating option for watching tv. The entire room was very clean.
- The bed was fine; the eggs, not so much. They were on the rubbery side. The ham, a little like leather. The coffee was pretty good, though.
- Pleased with accommodations, room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was added value and better than just breads and cereal at most continental breakfast set-ups.
Everyone was friendly and attentive.
Great help in guiding us around the area. We have to return in a few weeks and we will be staying there again
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocean City is 29 miles from Fairfield Inn Suites Rehoboth Beach, and Cape May is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- It was a last minute reservation made with ease and the check in was a breeze, even if it was around midnight.
- Very roomy and bed very comfortable. Gentleman at the desk very personable.
- No bed bugs!!!! That’s important! The Hotel was awesome!!
- Nice staff, great breakfast, clean and comfortable room. Ten minutes away from the beaches.
The room was clean and the mattress was comfortable. Pillows weren’t great just O.K.
Did not eat breakfast.
Were given a handicapped room would have preferred non handi-capped room.
Staff polite and helpful.
AmericInn Rehoboth Beach
One of our best sellers in Rehoboth Beach! This Rehoboth Beach hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. A recreational area is also provided. Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk is 3 miles away.A flat-screen TV along with a sitting area are provided in traditionally-decorated rooms at AmericInn Rehoboth Beach hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or relax in the hot tub. Laundry facilities are also included.AmericInn Rehoboth Beach is within a short driving distance of a variety of dining options. Rehoboth Mall is 1 miles away and Jungle Jim’s Water Park is a 6 minute drive away.
- I loved the nice breakfast they provide for you. The pool and hot tub were a great way to relax. My daughter and i also liked the beds and she just loved simply playing in the rooms also when I would smoke she loved to go outside and pick out a rock
- Easy access to Rehoboth, outlet stores and accommodations comfortable and staff were helpful and friendly. The pool looked great.
- Awesome stay. Will definitely stay again. Highly recomend
- That they allowed pets and it did not smell of pets.
- The hotel has ample parking & the lobby is very comfortably furnished to sit and relax. The hotel offers a very nice continental breakfast. The room was adequate for our needs. The staff was friendly.
Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach
One of our best sellers in Rehoboth Beach! A 10-minute drive from Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, Rodeway Inn & Suites provides air-conditioned rooms with a sofa and cable TV. It features a pool with a deck, outdoor sitting areas and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms at Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach include a microwave, fridge and a tea/coffee-making facilities. Each room also has heating, a desk, ironing facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Several shops, outlet stores, restaurants and eateries are in the vicinity of the hotel.Guests at Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach can sunbathe poolside on the lounge chairs or socialize in the the outdoor sitting areas. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Cape Henlopen State Park and Jungle Jims Water Park are within a 20-minute drive of the hotel. Free parking is provided.
- I like the size of the room. Also, the location was ideal.
- I didn’t like anything about this hotel.would never recommend any one to stay at this property.
- The bathrooms weren’t properly cleaned. Hair in shower and on floor.
- All the people I spoke with were very helpful and accommodating.
- Avery thing convince from locations clean room and good breakfast all families spend good time tanks.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach
Located a 10-minute drive from Rehoboth Beach, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. It features an outdoor pool, and a landscaped garden with seating areas.Each room includes a desk, telephone, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Several shops, outlet stores, restaurants and eateries are in the vicinity of the hotel.Guests at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach can sunbathe poolside on the lounge chairs and enjoy a picnic on the outside grassy area.Cape Henlopen State Park is a 20-minute drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Blueberry waffles! Overall a great value and an excellent location. I would stay there again. Bathroom and sink area were clean as was the small refrigerator and microwave. Free USA Today which I did not expect at this price point.
- I compare everything in the room compared to the Red Mill Motel, this hotel had a blow dryer, comfortable beds, hot water, cold fridge, warm room, flat pillows. I had a good night sleep!
- It was ok, room was as clean as could be expected. I was in an ‘updated’ room with newer furnishings. Overall it was okay for what I paid. If you’re expecting 5 star hotel quality you’re mistaken but if you want a quiet, cheap and relatively clean place to stay this is it.
- Convenience of location for what we wanted. Room was clean.
- Hotel is in great location, great value for the money
Dogfish Inn offers accommodations in Lewes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Cape May is 17 miles from Dogfish Inn, and Rehoboth Beach is 5 miles from the property. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 36 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Canal Square
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at Canal Square offers accommodations in Lewes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cape May is 17 miles from The Inn at Canal Square, and Rehoboth Beach is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 36 miles from The Inn at Canal Square.
- Beautifully appointed rooms. Nice European style breakfast, fantastic staff and great location with a canal view.
- the inn was so relaxing, room was perfect, just lovely, breakfast was delicious, perfect for a getaway with your love…..
- The staff going the extra mile. My husband had to leave for a business meeting early in the morning before the complimentary breakfast would be open. The lady at the front desk prepared a beautiful tray of breakfast foods for him so he could eat something before leaving.
- The room was quite large and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to walk to restaurants and shopped.
- The entire stay was great! The staff and owners were helpful and gave us good advice about dining and nearby attractions. The room was spacious and well appointed. We were looking for a relaxing weekend and we got it.
Top Hotels In Carpenters Corner Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carpenters Corner Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carpenters Corner Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carpenters Corner Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!